Operto Teams Logo

Operto Teams Reviews - Page 3

JR

John R.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

VRScheduler is a great product with a terrific support team, we love it

VRS meant the end of using Excel spreadsheets, wall calendars and paper to manage our issues and tasks for staff. VRS has greatly assisted with the challenges around scheduling, time tracking, cleaning tasks and maintenance scheduling.

Pros

Easy to set up, intuitive to schedule and staff adoption levels very high.

Cons

Nothing as yet, any little changes we requested were implemented promptly and worked first time.

Dear John Thank you so much for reviewing VRScheduler. We are delighted that we have been able to assist you with your challenges around scheduling, time tracking, cleaning and maintenance scheduling and hopefully this allows you a lot more time to concentrate on other key factors of the business. We also appreciate your comments regarding the easy set up and our staff and so we do hope that you will recommend our product to others. Warm regards and stay safe

Danna K.

Excellent customer support

We have been very pleased with the features of the software and responsiveness for customer support. In fact it is quite robust, and we are continuing to learn about some of its features which can help us improve operational efficiencies.

Pros

With VRScheduler we are able to generate reports to better evaluate where our resources are being used and where we can find efficiencies. We've saved time and achieved better accuracy over the paper timecards we were using in the past. Our vendors especially love the software - they've even tried to get their other clients to use it since it's made their workflow so much better. Lastly, we've been able to get reports tailored to our needs. Thank you!

Cons

It has taken a bit of time to get our employees adjusted to using an electronic system. If they aren't especially tech-savvy, they have a harder time. However, the representative has been very patient about helping them get up to speed.

KW

Kurtis W.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

Incredibly powerful software for an incredible value!

Pros

Th software is incredibly flexible. With all the different types of tasks you can really make the software schedule any kind of task around bookings, before bookings, between bookings, etc. Once setup it truly makes it easy. I am starting to see how much of a time saver the software can be as we scale up.

Cons

Some of the setup can be a little bit repetitive but they do have tools to make this easier.

Hi Kurtis, Thank you very much for taking the time to review VRScheduler. We are happy to receive your great review and feedback! It is so rewarding to read that scheduling around bookings is something you find helpful and a timesaver. We wish you the very best and please do not hesitate to reach out if you ever need any assistance. Kind regards, The VRScheduler Team

PS

Pamela S.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Best Customer Service I've ever encountered. Our work load has been cut in half!

Savings in staff time and money. Ability to see all that is going on with over 200 homes at a glance, from cleaning to pools I can see what jobs need to be done, which team member is taking care of the task and with the app we know where everyone is at every moment in the day.

Pros

VRScheduler has cut my costs and my time in half. Scheduling cleaning, linen as well as pool and hot tub cleaning can be a time consuming job. VRScheduler does the work for us and has also cut down on payroll time as well as billing errors. With 2 offices and over 200 homes there is a lot to attend to on a busy weekend. Team has worked to set up even the smallest detail just the way we need so that all departments and all tasks work together seemlessly.

Cons

Honestly, I have not found anything I do not like. It is easy to learn, easy to use and again, with the great customer service when we do find something we need to change, it's taken care of right away. There has been ample training along the way and for all the features not to mention the time and money I am saving... I am confident we'll be a customer for years to come. We've tried other softwares, VRSchedule is by far the best we have found for our industry and our needs

LA

Lauren A.

VR Scheduler review

Overall, I am very pleased with VRScheduler. It has been a game changer for our business and I highly recommend it.

Pros

For my company, the ease of automatic integration and scheduling is the best part of this software. I do not have to worry about making a weekly schedule for my staff or getting the information from clients. It has saved both time and money.

Cons

I feel that the overall layout could be more user friendly. It can be somewhat difficult to navigate between each tab/task.

Dear Lauren, Thank you so much for your wonderful review of the VRScheduler and we are delighted that it has been a gamechanger for you. We worked hard on the design to ensure that not only would it save our clients valuable time but also ensuring that it was user friendly so we will be reviewing the navigation between tabs, as per your feedback. We also really appreciate that you would highly recommend us to your industry colleagues this is the best feedback we could hope for. If there is anything more that we can do for you then please don't hesitate to contact us. Wishing you a wonderful and successful 2021.

TQ

Terry Q.

Fantastic Tool to Take Away Scheduling headache

Pros

Calendar integration. User friendly. Ability to recognize what dates are available or vice versa based on active reservation calendar, for the purpose of scheduling cleaning and maintenance, which streamlined a lot of the process in between.

Cons

It is web based. Don't have an APP yet.

Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear that VRScheduler has helped you streamline a lot of your processes. That is our goal. VRScheduler has a progressive web app (PWA), an alternative to apps from the app store. We have chosen the PWA technology for its ease of installation, image and video upload speeds, and faster deployment of new features. All the best

NP

Neel P.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Highly customizable software that can cater to your needs

Pros

VRS is great mainly because you can customize it pretty easily to your needs. Most other softwares force you to use their methods and processes, but that just isn't feasible for many companies. VRS provides a high level of customization and has all the tools you need to run your operations efficiently.

Cons

The user interface of the product could use with a facelift. However, the most important thing is that its highly functional.

Dear Neel, Thank you for taking the time to write a review of VRScheduler. We are so pleased that you are using and enjoying all of the customizable features. We understand that no two companies are the same in their operational needs and wants. Stay tuned for upgrades to the interface- coming soon! Kind Regards, The VRScheduler Team

KG

Kathy G.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 employees

Jill has been wonderful to work with and is always available to help.

It has saved me hours of time

Pros

It has saved me hours of time which I would of had to communicate with my staff. It allow the cleaning staff, hot tub employee and snow removal staff to be up dates at the time of reservation. You can add special instructions to the staff with out having to send another email separate.

Cons

Hi Kathy, Thank you for your glowing review of our vacation rental software. Your detail around ease of communication with your staff is very helpful for potential new customers. Your customer service words make me especially grateful. It has been fantastic to work with you and First Class Accommodations. Sincerely, Jill

CM

Cathy M.

Great Task Management Program

Pros

This program goes above and beyond managing day to day issues & tasks that are vitally important to running a property management company.

Cons

I would love for Operto to integrate fully with our PMS. We currently us Ical to integrate. Have a fully integration would be so much more helpful.

Thank you for the positive feedback, Cathy! We're thrilled that Operto Teams has been so impactful in supporting your operations. In regards to your PMS, our support team has reached out directly with future integration insights.

KC

Kelly C.

Operto Teams

Pros

Operto Teams has been critical for us in our housekeeping/maintenance management. It's been a great way to communicate between team members and homeowners, to track maintenance issues, and provide photo and video reporting.

Cons

There are integration factors that don't work well with our PMS. We wish homeowner/PM blocks would transfer to Operto automatically as we currently have to add them manually, and it can be difficult to track when those dates change

JL

Jesse L.

Fantastic Product For Managing Hospitality Staff

VRScheduler helped us get organized and streamline our turnover process for cleaning, laundry, and inventory.

Pros

We love the way this software helps us keep our turnover operations organized. Our staff loves how easy it is to assign and accept jobs, report issues, and stay on top of inventory.

Cons

There was a little bit of a learning curve with the software, but we expect that with anything this robust.

Hi Jesse, Thank you for taking the time to review VRScheduler. We love the headline "Fantastic product for managing hospitality staff". We are so happy that you feel more organised and that your staff find it easy to use. Job done! If we can be of any assistance in the future then you know where to find us and please do recommend us to your colleagues in the industry.

Roger W.

Essential Holiday rental management tool

The team at VRS worked well to help us with the setup initially and it was much appreciated. They were flexible with our online meetings to fit in with our time zone, and understanding of our problems during the setup process.

Pros

Due to our expansion we needed to automate our internal processes and the integration with our booking system, based on Beds.24, was critical to the process and was simply achieved. Staff now have a simple single point of reference for their task.

Cons

We intend to start using the laundry tracking features but on first glance seems like it could be a challenge! Ideally with a link out to our outsourced suppliers software, I hope this can be achieved as it could save us valuable time.

Dear Roger, Thank you very much for taking the time to review VRScheduler and for the kind words. We are glad to hear the staff now have that single point of reference for their work and hope that your expansion is going as planned. Regarding the laundry tracking, please reach out to our Help Desk, help@vrscheduler.com, if we may assist in setting things up with your laundry supplier. Kind Regards,

EL

Emilie L.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

VRScheduler helped us growing our business

Pros

The range of parameters than can be customed in this software is amazing. It can be really tailor-made to your business. We don't dare to count the amount of time we saved since we started to use VRScheduler. It also helps to reduce human mistakes.

Cons

Not easy to use on a smartphone. Can be hard to learn using by yourself (this is not the most user-friendly but their support team is amazing and it balances this con).

Thank you for writing a review of VRScheduler. We are so glad that you are enjoying it, and it has saved you time and mistakes. This is exactly what VRScheduler is designed for! Please recommend us to your friends and colleagues. Kind Regards

SG

Shera G.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Streamline software for my short-term vacation rental company.

Wonderful! I highly recommend to those seeking an intelligent, intuitive and streamlining software. The customer service cannot be beat!

Pros

I love how CEO created a very practical and sophisticated software program that is not only easy to use but is essential for this line of work. This particular software has the capacity to Streamline all of the day to day operations as well the ability to sync calendars form various booking platforms. It makes my life much easier and is essentially error proof. One of the best things about the VR Scheduler is that you have the option to utilize only the features that best suite your company's needs... making it feel tailored made just for you.

Cons

There were a couple of confusing set-up features upon the initial set-up. Although CEO was very quick to modify what was not pertinent for my company.

SL

Sean L.

Facilities Services, 11-50 employees

VRScheduler's task generation and scheduling tools automate my operations so I can focus on growing

I get time to spend with my family. Absolutely invaluable.

Pros

VRScheduler is the only scheduling tool I have found that accommodates both my full-service rentals and the owner managed properties cleaned by my company. Before VRScheduler we spent hours copying booking dates into spreadsheets and other software programs. VRScheduler has turned a 20 hour a week task for my manager into 2 hours a week. With VRScheduler I can now grow my vacation rental business without the worries of missing cleans or maintenance tasks.

Cons

It does take some focused energy to set up, but their customer service is there to help with every step.

HG

Heidi G.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Makes life easier

Pros

What would take me 4+ hours of scheduling only takes me 10 minutes now.

Cons

There could be more customizing for schedules.

Dear Heidi, Wow, it is amazing to read that VRScheduler has helped you to get 3 hours and 50 minutes of your time back which you can spend on focusing on other areas of the business. Making your lives easier is what we are all about! Thanks so much for your feedback which we will look into and wishing you a healthy and successful 2021. Stay safe and warm regards

NP

Naomi P.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Overall Great Product!

This program solves the problem of needing to interact with home owners or property management as frequently due to the live interaction with ICal links, we love that! and so do the home owners!

Pros

The Live interaction with customers/clients. Very quick and accurate! There is a lot of customization options.

Cons

It seems like there are a lot of ways to get the same task or job done in the program I feel that it would be more helpful to simplify and narrow that down.

201-500 employees

Lot of customisation, very responsive support and they answer to new feature request quickly

I have centralized managing my crew schedule and I can quickly check if all task are assigned and accepted by the team. I increase my confidence in the planning of tasks.

Pros

THere is a lot of automation, very intuitive interface. You can do a lot of customisation to fit your need. COnnection with my channel manager make experience very smooth. It helps me to manage my cleaning schedule and to stay on top of things.

Cons

MAybe too much of customisation. There is a lot of option and it may be confusing sometime to understand what are the consequences of ticking a box. However, support is very responsive and helpfull. Dashboard for employee could be improve as they are not always savvy persons. It takes some trial and error to make them understand all functionality. They provide a link to the dashboard instead of an app to download. As people tend to be used to have a app on their screen, it take them some time to understand they can access this link as easy as an app.

RB

Rebecca B.

Great customer service and streamlines our housekeeping schedule.

Pros

Less manual data entry and alerts on new bookings, an easy way to delegate tasks. Automation! It helps us automate the process of making our housekeeping schedule by instantly gathering data from our reservation software. Then all we have to do is simply move around tasks to different staff members and different days. It saves us a LOT of time and we can focus on strategizing the schedule and doing other things.

Cons

Could be a little more sophisticated in areas, app runs a little slow. Sometimes I cannot open the app easily and pull it up. I wish that I could easily access/see the dashboard view on my phone. Not as mobile friendly as I would like. Often times we are managing the schedule remotely or on-the-go and our mobile is our only tool and we need to see the big picture. I want to know what everyone is doing and where everyone is at on my phone.

MR

Melissa R.

VRScheduler Was A Great Addition For Our Company

Pros

Customer service team was amazing through implementation, training and use of the system. Setup was easy and as we learned the system more we were able to easily adjust what we had previously setup.

Cons

Sometimes when updating task rules I would have to think twice about what I needed to push or not push when updating but the system has plenty of notes and warnings to assist with this

Dear Melissa, Thank you so much for taking the time to review VRScheduler. It is wonderful to read that you found the customer service team amazing and that they did an awesome job in training you on the system. We believe that the system is really easy to navigate but we implemented warnings to prevent any errors so good to see that these are proving helpful. If there is anything else that we can do to make your life with VRScheduler even easier then please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Kind regards and stay safe, Jill Mason CEO VRScheduler

ZH

Zelda H.

Great for scheduling

Pros

Flexibility. Ability to add one off tasks. Ability to know where and what your employees are doing.

Cons

A bit of a learning curve. Once past that it is easy to adapt to your business.

Hi Zelda, We appreciate your great review! There is a bit to learn upon the initial setup of VRScheduler as with most software systems. We do offer customer support via screen share through the entire process and we hope that you found that helpful. Thank you for taking time out of your day to offer feedback, Elaina

SC

Sandra C.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Excellent product, it has definitely helped streamline our cleaning and maintenance.

I was previously keeping track of cleanings and delegating cleanings manually and using this software has enabled me to be more efficient and productive and has minimized the amount my human error margin.

Pros

LOVE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE. My point of contact is superb. Always super quick to reply, friendly, professional, and most importantly she knows her stuff and has resolved any issues and answered any question I've thrown her way. The software is also pretty simple and easy to learn and therefore easy to teach others how to use.

Cons

The only downside I would say is that when they do updates (which fortunately isn't that often) the software will act a little buggy for a day or two, but nothing major. Definitely small ticket items such as a cleaning showing up twice, but if you contact them they'll always fix it.

GK

Gareth K.

Love this software.

I love this program

Pros

I love how easy it is to use! And how easy it makes our lives as owners and our cleaners as well!

Cons

Truly I really have no found any cons about it.

Thank you so much for the review. We are so pleased that you found it easy to use. One of our primary goals is to make the lives of property managers and cleaners easier - Mission Accomplished. Please recommend us to your colleagues and friends. All the best

Asha R.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

My VRScheduler Experience

My overall experience with VRScheduler has been nothing but positive.

Pros

I love the ability to customize the software to your individual use. From notifications to implementing the individual rules. The onboarding steps were exceptional in their ability to walk you through each step of the initial setup. If we had trouble resolving a problem, our contact was amazing. She responded diligently to all questions and concerns, even sending extra videos for us as well as pictures to help clarify any and all confusion I might have had during the process.

Cons

I personally didn't find many cons with this software.

Hi Asha, Thank you for your 5-star review! We are very glad to hear that you are happy with our product. We appreciate you taking the time to write this review. Elaina

JH

Joel H.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Superb service, a feel-good product

Pros

Once you're famiiliar with the software it is very easy to use and saves a lot of time and energy. The software has a lot of options to customize the functionality. With VRscheduler we have a solution that works excellent for our needs. When we asked for a German version the team responded quickly and together we launched the German version within a 2 or 3 weeks. Very cool team.

Cons

After thinking a couple Minutes about a reasonable Con I come to realize that for us there i none.

Dear Joel, Thank you for your very positive review. We are thrilled to hear that our team has addressed your needs, including the German version. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any additional feedback or concerns. Kind regards, Jill