Operto Teams Logo

Operto Teams Reviews - Page 4

YJ

Yannick J.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Great to automatically manage cleaning team for vacation rentals

Pros

Easy to use and hands-off once you have everything setup

Cons

A little difficult to get used to, but customer support is amazing

Thank you so much for the review. We are glad that you find VRScheduler easy to use. We pride ourselves on delivering amazing customer service, and we are happy to hear you agree. Please recommend us to your colleagues and friends. All the best

Recreational Facilities and Services, 11-50 employees

A Tremendous Asset For our Company

This has been a very positive experience for our organization as a whole. The integration went very smoothly and we can't imagine functioning without it now.

Pros

The high touch customer service was super helpful as we learned how to integrate this software into our daily use.

Cons

We are satisfied with all aspects of the software.

RM

Regina M.

Great Time Saver

Time management, scheduling and payroll great time saving tool. I use the departure and cleaning schedule for billing which is again saving us a great deal of time.

Pros

How easy the learning curve was for staff and employees. Love the ICal link for VRBO and Airbnb Best points scheduling and quick reports. Very affordable for all it does.

Cons

We are very pleased It does exactly what we purchased it to do for us

Hi Regina, Thank you for the great review. We love to hear that our software is such a huge time saver for you and we appreciate your feedback! Thank you, Elaina

SP

Sharon P.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Pros

The whole system I feel is awesome. My cleaners who were worried about using it have found it so easy even the elderly ones

Cons

When using on my phone I have found the links freeze after using the software once. If I look up something to do with a property then go back to that screen to look up something else it freezes and I have to open a new screen

Dear Sharon Thank you so much for your feedback and for choosing to work with VRScheduler. We are delighted that your entire team finds it easy to use. With regards to the telephone usage, we have worked with you to get your Staff dashboards installed correctly. Apologies if this causes you any inconvenience. Kind regards

Worth Every Penny!

Pros

Managing people and their schedules is on of the most difficult tasks for any business and VR Scheduler makes it an absolute breeze! From automatically updating employees’ schedules to keeping track of pay, we’ve undoubtedly saved countless hours on such time consuming administrative tasks. Customer support was always available and had an answer for any question we could think of.

Cons

The only thing I disliked was how the software isn’t really intuitive. Once you get the hang of it, it’s not so bad but I can absolutely see why one on one walkthroughs are required. The amazing CS team makes up for this 100% though.

CM

Cheryl M.

Hospitality, self-employed

The best program out there!

I have had a great experience.

Pros

The ease of use. This program has saved me countless hours of manual scheduling.

Cons

I have 1 property in particular that has 4 listings. The software does not recognize the 4th listing and does not communicate with the other 3 as far as scheduling a same day turnover of the property. Took my team and I a few times to realize this wasn't being scheduled.

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are so glad that you are enjoying your experience with VRScheduler and that it has saved you countless hours. Regarding your issue with the 4th listing, I will reach out to you directly, and we will help you fix this. Kind Regards

AB

Annie B.

Great automated software system

VRScheduler has been a great experience. Setting it up and using it has been simple. Customer service has been quick to answer our questions.

Pros

It is easy to add new clients and employees. The scheduling part is where we use it most.

Cons

That when billing you have to have labor and supplies separate. We charge a flat rate with labor and supplies included.

Thank you for the review. We are so glad to hear that you enjoy our scheduling software and are having a great experience. Thank you for the feedback about the billing. We are always open to feedback from our customers on how to improve. All the best,

DK

Dana K.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Love VRS

VRS has been very helpful and useful for our whole company. Customer support, has been amazing at assisting and is always available when needed.

Pros

It is very user friendly and will sync with other calendars

Cons

A lot of data needed. Once put in everything works great though.

CF

Cathy F.

Great Addition to Manage our Operations

Excellent. Customer support is unmatched!

Pros

The software integrates great with our booking software - Streamline VRS. It helps us manage multiple calendars and also allows all team members to be notified and kept informed of events during the day. It is robust and has wonderful features to customize your needs.

Cons

There is nothing I can say I didn't like about the software. It has a lot of features and you need to devote the time to training and learning all that the software can do.

JF

Jenny F.

Like This Program

Overall, I enjoy this program. I can track what I need to and give answers to people when they have questions.

Pros

I feel this is very user friendly. I've been able to figure out most items on my own, but when I have questions, my support person is extremely helpful. I have even been able to train my counterpart over the phone. It's so nice to track employees, housecleanings, maintenance issues, etc.

Cons

There are a few kinks that I've come across that make it a little time consuming for some tasks - but they have integrated some of my suggestions almost immediately for ease of use.

AM

Amelie M.

VR Scheduler has helped us to standardize and simplify daily scheduling activities for our property

Pros

The customer service was great! They put a lot of effort into getting us set up and adapting the software to our needs. One of our favorite tools is the iCal feature. Bookings automatically syndicate to our employees calendars, so they can check their schedules and tasks on their mobile device on the go. The automation saves us a lot of time and is more accurate.

Cons

The setup can be a little tricky. It can be complicated at first to set up your employees. Once the setup is done and your employees are trained on using the Scheduler, the time spent will be worth it.

MM

Michelle M.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

VRScheduler has been a life saver for myslef and my staff especially through our busy season!

Scheduling cleaning staff, scheduling maintenance tasks & having a great master calendar at a glance.

Pros

Was easy to set up and use from the start and one of the rep is extremely helpful and personable. My cleaning and maintenance staff have loved using it and we are all saving valuable time. It was a wonderful tool while I traveled for a week, staff was able to communicate with me and easily alert me of issues.

Cons

I would love to have an app for my phone.

Thank you for your review of our vacation rental software, Michelle. We are so happy to be working with you!

Joshua H.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Reliable, Easy-to-Use Cleaner Scheduling Software

I'm very happy with this software and feel like it's a great value for what you get/how it affects my business.

Pros

Training on how to use the software stands out as unique about VRScheduler. They did a great job walking me through setup and implementation using screen sharing, ensuring I know how to use the software and following up to make sure it's going well. It's reliable and does exactly what it's supposed to.

Cons

The user interface looks outdated. It's not a very friendly experience, but it is certainly functional.

MB

Marianne B.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

I thought I didn't need this, but now we can't live without it!!

We are having better communication between office employees and on site employees!! It has stream lined maintenance issues and ensured they don't fall through the cracks.

Pros

I love knowing when the staff are done cleaning a home and that they have to go through a checklist before indicating it is done. I love the color coding and ability to add notes about groups check-in or out special needs. Being able to communicate with the staff without having to text back and forth.

LS

LaShonne S.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

VRScheduler

I have a good experience with this software thus far and training on this software is easy to accomplish as long as you have detailed notes.

Pros

I like this software because currently the property that we service has different Islands and it is easy to decipher through which hoe is on what island.

Cons

The fact that it is not as user friendly, however once in the system and you find your flow it becomes easier to use.

HD

Helen D.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Love this program

This program has freed up a great deal of my time and makes it much easier for my manager to organize her time. I have to say that Customer support is an amazing resource to have.They simply gets us and never hesitates to answer any questions that arise.

Pros

It takes hours away from scheduling and juggling many many clients and their different calendars and endless texts, calls and emails.

Cons

I'll let you know when I discover something.

MA

Mike A.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Great product and also support

We're excited to get to using this daily and gaining convenience and efficiencies. The reps made the startup and onboarding entertaining and super easy!

Pros

Collectively summarizing your tasks and workforce in a easy to use and broad view format. A definite time saver!

Cons

Nothing seems to be missing here. This is a great piece to add to your vr software set of management tools.

DM

David M.

Amazing software!

Pros

This software has greatly helped our companies organization in housekeeping, maintenance, scheduling and our vendor management.

Cons

Initial training is very vague and we have to come back a lot with questions. The rep is very responsive though so it’s not an issue.

BS

Betty S.

Vrscheduler works great for every aspect that I use it for in cleaning vacation rentals.

Pros

I like everything about the software. It seems to manage our tasks really well and keeps everything organized.

Cons

maybe be able to reopen a task after it was completed in case you had to go back and do something else that you need to clock time for.

Computer Software,

Used other for 6-12 months

Great product

Pros

It has helped my dad double his property rental business from 50 to 100 units. Exciting product that has made running so many properties a breeze

Cons

I would have liked some more help getting going. It was tricky to onboard my over 100 properties. Thanks for a great product nonetheless.

TP

Tina P.

Positive experience so far, has helped streamline parts of our booking process

Pros

My husband and I manage our vacation rental on our own but we utilize an outside cleaning company. They recently switched to the VRScheduler system. It has been easy to use, I no longer have to manually send a spreadsheet of upcoming bookings. I am able to easily view all bookings, scheduled cleanings and most importantly reports of any damage in a very timely manner. Love how it integrates easily with our Airbnb and Homeaway. Less work on my end, no longer have to update separate calendars. I really like it so far!

MB

Michelle B.

Facilities Services, 11-50 employees

it has made scheduling time cut in 1/2 which saves money!

save time and more efficient operations tracking

Pros

how very easy it is to customize to my business needs/goals user friendly/ having the programmer listen to my feedback and build in to the system, it can grow with my company needs

Cons

not ability to block out time off requests from auto scheduling/ color coded regions only-more employee information field