Wastebits

Waste management system for generators & treatment facility

Wastebits Reviews

Jordan D.

Sarah P.

Thomas R.

Cons

At the point, this deal was basically sold just on the fact that Waste Bits was exactly what they were looking for in a system.

Michael T.

Gregg W.

In the comments section, having to always switch the type of comment from "Company" to "All. If you forget to do this, the disposal site doesn't receive your comment.

Russell I.

5.0

A factor in how I choose a disposal site

As a waste broker who works with 40+ disposal sites, my clients trust me to select a disposal site that best fits their criteria. In addition to compliance record and price, a key component is ease of doing business. I have found that sites using the Wastebits software make it much easier to manage multiple profiles from multiple generators. Wastebits makes it easy to track the status of pending profiles, as well as provide multiple notifications when profiles are due to expire. It also provides a fast and effective way to communicate with the waste approval personnel, which speeds up the overall approval process. A disposal site that uses the Wastebits software has a distinct and measurable advantage over other disposal sites.

Pros

Ease of use; email notifications

Cons

In the comments section, having to always switch the type of comment from "Company" to "All". If you forget to do this, the disposal site doesn't receive your comment.

Major win against the # 2 solid waste company in North America!

I was approached by a very large waste broker in the Dallas/Fort Worth metro area on 10/19 that was having service related and profiling issues with my major competitor and most of their issues were related to the very archaic manual profiling system and it's inability to notify them of profile expiration or to be able to copy a profile and edit it to the new generator. They toured my landfill the...

Pros

It's a game changer because of ease of use and overall functionality

Cons

None

User-friendly profiling experience!

Pros

First, the Wastebits website is very user-friendly! The website functions well and both the usability and feature consistency and navigation is evident. The tool allows you to save time and become more efficient. For example, cloning things saves so much time. Their customer service is excellent as well, very knowledgeable.

Cons

I have not experienced any yet. I'm happy with the tool so far.

Great profiling system

Wastebits, wanted to let you know that in the pasted year, I have had the opportunity to use your profiling platform. This is a great system, the best I have used in the past 10 years. I wish other disposal companies would use your online management system. A company like Republic could really benefit from using Wastebits. We handle many projects and end up with lots of profiles into Republic and Waste Connections, and by far the Waste Connections systems helps CG manage our customers waste needs over their competition. They have outstanding customer service and are always looking for input to improve the profiling system for their users.

Cons

Ray has been with me every step of the way setting up my Wastebits account and learning the system

Time saved in profile creation and migration and a single place to store in house and site specific WIPS and easily communicate with all pertinent parties regarding every profile.

Pros

An easy, user friendly and efficient way to create thorough waste profiles all in once place. I like the straightforward nature of the software and the interface system that allows notes to be send within and without my company. I like that supporting documentation (former profiles and MSDS) can be uploaded and associated with a profile. For someone who is newer to waste profiling, this software helps ensure that the requisite information is accurately completed and easily forwarded to the appropriate parties. I also know that if I have questions or need guidance, help is only a click or phone call away!

Cons

I would like to be able to select "Generator", "Facility", "Company" , or "Everyone" when writing a note to eliminate the need to decide whether we want to create outbound profiles for Everyone or separate profiles only accessible to the Generator or Facility to privatize certain information.

Easy to use and saves time!

Having used many online profiling tools for several disposal facilities throughout the country, Wastebits is by far the easiest and fastest to use. Once you build your customer database, the monotony of entering all of the basic information is gone! Even better, communication with the necessary people is just one click away with the notes feature. The daily alerts via email have proven to be a useful tool as well for those "ouch, i forgot about that" moments! Overall, this has been an excellent experience and i definitely recommend it.

Pros

The customization of your own database based on history.

Cons

When customers are not very tech savy, there is not a direct save to pdf link in order to send a paper copy to the customer. I have to print it and rescan as a pdf in order to email it out.

Very nice tool!

I really like the Wastebits software, it is without a doubt one of or maybe the easiest and most user friendly system I have used to date. The support staff has been outstanding with his training and assistance with jut the few questions I've had. nicely done!

Pros

ease of use, being able to use the profiling system almost without problems from the first time. the clone aspect is really helpful and a real time saver. being able to invite our customers to see and certify the profiles. the print option is nice, self populating cells. I like the system

Cons

I haven't experienced any yet.

My first experience with Wastebits was easy and hassle-free. Anyone can profile waste with Wastebits

Pros

As someone who worked for Progressive/Waste Connections, the original profiling software was clunky and not nearly as sophisticated as Wastebits. Before the adoption of Wastebits, profiling was not a user friendly experience and it took a long time to train fellow colleagues and customers on how to use the original profiling system. Sometimes I would be on the phone with a customer for upwards of 30 minutes. Now profiling waste into my local landfill takes roughly 10 minutes or less. I've worked with many online profiling platforms and Wastebits is by far the easiest. I didn't need training on how to use it and found it to be quick and easy. I wish every disposal facility would begin using Wastebits!

Cons

A profile system That's a winner

As someone how has used profiles for 20 years this system is a winner. The ease of use is the key to make customers happy and coming back with more business. Also the customer service is 5 star, any time we have had a issues (and there have not been many) the folks at waste bits have been spot on. It also a great tool for bring in more business, and with continued upgrades to the system its a nice way to retain current customers.

Pros

Cons

none at this time

Waste Bits Customer Service

The team at Waste Bits has been exceptional with handling our questions and concerns with our new system. We are implementing the online approval system at several locations across several states and the team is never more than a quick phone call away. Every question I have is met with genuine concern for getting it answered as quickly as possible. Ray and his team are open to suggestions for potential customizations and never back away from a challenging request. They are a pleasure to work with, even on days when I have literally hours worth of questions, I am always met with someone who genuinely cares and wants to help me understand. Thank you!!

South Side Landfill Review

WasteBits was very easy to transition our approvals process over to. The key to coordinating special waste approvals is communication, and WasteBIts does a good job at making sure everyone is on the same page.

Pros

The layout is easy to use, the fact that it looks like an email platform helps.

Cons

Having to log in/log out for different sites.

For large waste handling facilities, this program can't be beat.

Waste Bits has been a tremendous aid in getting our company up to speed in the technology age with it's easy-to-use interface. From customers (especially large brokers), landfill staff, and waste approvers alike, all are in agreement that this program has made out lives easier, and it keeps getting better! Also, the staff is overly friendly and helpful, any issues we have had were resolved hastily and efficiently, always with the Waste Bits team putting the customer first.

Wastebits Site Review

The website is extremely user friendly. (A+ for ease of use and functionality). It allows me to have access to the entire profile on one webpage which makes the accessibility for revisions/ corrections relatively easy. Additional backup documents can be added on this same page. Feedback for additional information needed for approvals is returned in a timely manner. Definitely a time saver and user friendly website!

Chemical Engineer

Great setup and easy to use. I like the messaging section and the date stamping of all activities. I would like to be able archive the one time profiles.

Pros

Cons

None

Central Region Special Waste Sales Consultant

New technology and operating procedures can be intimidating, but the folks at Wastebits have gone above and beyond by helping our internal team as well as our customers unlock all the benefits of their online profiling software. Our partnership with Wastebits has helped us provide our customers the best possible service in a courteous, effective manner, continually adding value for those we are fortunate to serve.

Customer ease of use

Tom Ewald, with AMX submitted the old waste forms to me today for an asbestos job as usual I quickly called him and told him about Snappy approvals and our new way of acquiring waste codes. He was very receptive. I invited him in 10 minutes, 15 minutes later I get an email that he had submitted the waste forms for approval. He had never used a system like this, but he zipped right through it!

Cons

Getting rid of my waste profile headaches.

I have been using this software for about two years, and through its development have seen the capabilities grow, along with my ability to get more work done and manage more waste streams through multiple facilities. Now I can keep my documents and my wast stream info all in one place. I look forward to more facilities taking on this concept in waste management software, it will improve their business like it did mine.

Wastebits performance

The first thing to mention is that the customer service is excellent. The team is always open to suggestions for changes to the system that makes my life easier and the waste approval process flows much better. They have implemented basically 100% of my improvement recommendations. Although the system is easy to use we have found some customers that find it difficult to use.

First use of Wastebits

First, our rep was extremely helpful getting the account set up. 2nd, this site is a very pleasant contrast to what was in place. I will be able to use the features without having to experiment and see what does or does not work. Excellent change.

User friendly and quick!

I value the clone feature. This saves time by not having to re-enter the same information each time I start a new profile. The attachment feature is quick and useful as well.

Cons

Easy to learn and more than just a compliance tool

This has opened up the lines of communication among the compliance team and the sales group, at the same time reducing the approval time.

Great Product

This service is efficient and extremely easy to use. This is a great way to manage profiles and the Wastebits team designs systems to meet your specific needs.

Very Easy program to use

I was amazed on how quickly and accurately I could complete a waste profile.