365 Total Protection Reviews

4.4/5 (10 reviews)

Anonymous

Spamfilter that works

Reviewed 2019-11-23

We receive a huge amount of spam emails on a daily basis. With the spamfilter, I can easily filter the daily summary to a separate folder and have a look at it once in a while to make sure no false positives are being missed.

Pros
The spamfilter bundles up all the junk email in one email, which can then be released to the normal inbox if there was a false positive. This helps to declutter my inbox. Excellent.

Cons
I do not have much to report in terms of cons for the hornet spam filter. It simply works , and it works well.

Johannes Port

Well-functioning spam filter with high data protection

Reviewed 2019-02-26

it simply works since years

Pros
As a German company, Hornetsecurity attaches special importance to E-Mail security features.

Cons
The control panel is currently not optimized for mobile use . This is sometimes unfavorable if you have to enter the control panel via the smartphone in order to forward an info mail. At Hornetsecurity's request, however, we were informed that this is currently in the works - that would make things even easier!

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Jose Reque

Spamfilter Review

Reviewed 2018-10-24

Overall I am satisfied with the service. If there is an issue, their support time will quickly handle it for you as promptly as possible. The longest wait I have had is 1 day on a minor issue. Of course they speed up your ticket based on the issue tier level you have.

Pros
I enjoy that I am able to easily manage all users of the spamfilter service on a simple UI. The problem with other companies offereing similar service at a price range similar to hornet security was all the clicking and navigating you would have to do to manage different accounts and users. On hornet security it really is all in one place.

Cons
I don't like how I have to run shockwave flash when logging inside fo the software. An annoyance really.

Stephen  Olawale joseph

PERFECT EMAIL SPAM FILTER SERVICES

Reviewed 2019-07-28

Pros
we have a marketing section at our art gallery section, where we sell building art works and receive lot of junk emails, i searched for a perfect spam filter, i was lucky to get a free trial, that secures our emails from junks and spam messages, the software gives quarantine report, its has a perfect spam feature in can recommend for others.

Cons
the user interface should be upgraded, though am still learning how to maximize the full potential of this software

Anonymous

This is great!

Reviewed 2018-11-08

Pros
I work at a company that handles medical supplies and there are a lot of spam that you can get within that industry and we use this software and we don't have a problem with the spam emails at all.

Cons
I don't know if there would be any cons to this software. We don't have any problems with this service.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

jessica smith

User Friendly

Reviewed 2019-05-09

Pros
I liked program because it was easy for me to use and set up for my business email.

Cons
There was at times that this would not pop up properly on the emails that were being sent out. The one time was around Christmas. I was actually pretty sad I could customize it how I wanted it.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Stewart Prue

Good spam filter.

Reviewed 2018-04-18

Lots of cool features and reports.

Pros
With this product you get quarantine reports can to be sent at a maximum of 24 per day which is more than ample.

Cons
The older version of Hornet Securities has a old style user control panel which is programmed using Flash.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Eugenio Arranz Garrido

Good starter for my business

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2018-09-19

Pros
I recently started a business and this is a great way of getting my release forms signed.

Cons
I am still learning to use it and I think it’s fairly new so it needs improvement as. Far as ease of use but seems to be going the right direction

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Waqas Sheikh

Freindly

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2019-07-28

Pros
They are very user freindly and thier spam filter is brillant

Cons
I think they are going well i had not noticed any cons in it