All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

8x8 Virtual Office

Voice, video, chat, contact center. In the cloud.

8x8 Virtual Office Reviews

Great Product!

Overall its a great virtual office product. I can't think of anything functionally wrong with it.

Pros

I like that I can see who is calling my phone from my computer screen without turning my head! I love that VM's go to my e-mail.

Cons

I wish that there were more options for the ringtone on the computer module.

Such a great virtual office

Pros

Streamlines working from home and makes it so much simpler by having the app so I don't have to haul my office phone home.

Cons

I don't care for the fact that the google extension will pop up in the middle of your screen every phone call

Not very good, hard to use.

Pros

Cons

The call quality is usually pretty bad. Hard to set up. Had a lot of trouble activating. Fine once you get passed all that. Dont really have anything I like about this software. It has always been hard to use and I must use it for my work.

High End

Works very well. I use 8x8 on a daily basis for work and it has simplified my job tremendously. The ease of having the app on your phone is fantastic.

Pros

They built a top of the line app to use.

Cons

The missed calls that pop up on the app don't go away.

Overall good. Please take into account your old network equipment.

Pros

The ability to answer calls through your deskphone, cellphone, and computer. Also, the free long distance to the UK, Europe and other countries on their list.

Cons

Call back with an engineer can take a while (hours, if not a day). The quick service you get during setup is not the same service you will get onces you're done with your setup.

Great Voip

Pros

Great Voip system. When compared with Aircall 8x8 is light years ahead. No real connectivity problems

Cons

Major problems include having to set up audio device every time I use it if the headset is bluetooth.

Useful cloud communications system

Pros

The best part about 8x8 Virtual Office is its robust feature set that I can easily adapt for our needs.

Cons

This office communications software covers all the bases and gives you no chance to complain.

Fairly Decent

Use this every day to make and track my calls made. Currently in a sales role where the number of calls made it tracked and used to measure performance. There have been many times when 8x8 doesn't accurately depict what was actually done. Also, I get their idea to make it sleek and simple, but there isn't enough info on the home page you help you easily navigate.

Pros

Gets the job done I suppose.

Cons

Takes significant time to figure out use, been using it for 6+ months and still trying to figure aspects of it out. Not intuitive.

Ease of use!

I use 8x8 on a daily basis and at my organization, it's integrated with salesforce and there is no smoother way of tracking calls, offline time and a number of employees on a specific project than 8x8. I love recording the calls and having a specific time set to save them.

Pros

Cons

Not easy to use at the very beginning. It's hard to get the hang of it as an admin

Fast and easy

Pros

this app is fast and convenient; it is also reliable

Cons

i do not have any complaints that come to mind

The technical support group is the BEST !

Worth your time!

Pros

Great effort for technical support to know every details of there product they are so knowleadgable of there product , Even this product needs a lot of improvements.

Cons

Virtual office has a lot of bug to be repair , but we are hoping for its improvement so we can continue using it.

Been a while but it was great when we had it

Pros

Easy to use, fast, clean interface that I enjoyed using

Cons

Not many. Overall for what we needed at the time it was robust

I would recommend them to anyone

My company handles nearly 3,000 phone calls a day with a staff of only 15 people. 8x8 has created a system for us to handle these calls in a timely and organized manner. I would recommend them to anyone with a business that includes a staff of 1 or 10,000. The phone's are slick, new and never cut out. Since we have started using 8x8 our customers have commented repeatedly about how our calls are being handled in a much more expedited manner

Cons

Good product, but bad connection quality.

Pros

Its a Virtual phone service, that way can accessed from anywhere with a phone app and laptop.

Cons

Very bad connectivity. We have a decent internet connection and we still have call drops or loss of connection. if not that call will echo.

Great "new age" phone system

Pros

Ability to use on both cell phones and office phones, ability to send and receive text messages, total portability.

Cons

Need to continually login can be a pain when you're not using the software on a regular basis.

So clunky

Pros

It's great to have a direct line without needing the hardware. As someone who works remotely and travels quite a bit, that's very helpful.

Cons

The UI is horrible. It constantly freezes, and freezes to such a crazy extent that it prevents my entire computer from shutting down. Horrible.

It's usefull voIP service

Pros

You can manage and use your phone online, checking your consumption and bills, even when you are offline it continue redirecting and receiving your calls.

An okay phone service

Pros

I like that 8 by 8 allows you to stay focused on your computer screen while also allowing you to see the in's, outs and missed calls of your days.

Cons

This product is pretty good, I would say it needs to be paired with a good headset or it may cause problems with connection and volume.

Decent product but lacks quality customer service

Pros

While I can’t say there is anything standout about this software, it works well for its purpose and always delivers the expected results.

Cons

My team has consistently reported non-responses or incredibly slow or unhelpful responses from the customer support team which seems to be disconnected completely from the tech and IT team.

Comprehensive unified communications application!

Pros

Virtual Office by 8x8 allows the user to place and receive calls without requiring an actual telephone set. With VoIP, connecting employees that are mobile becomes that much easier.

Cons

As long as a user has Internet connection, they can get or receive calls from anywhere otherwise, you will be unable to use it.

It's an alright softphone

Pros

The customer service is pretty good, at least they are honest. They definitely over-sold us on the functions, which half of what they promised us do not work.

Cons

Some of the functions that were promised do not work, and sometimes I get dropped from my call.

A tricky softphone

Pros

Easy to use and navigate. It will automatically let you know when you are dialing a bad number.

Cons

sometimes the connection is spotty, weird beep noise every first 30 seconds - 1 minute where it drops my call and reconnects after 5 seconds.

Decent VoIP and Apps but bad customer support

Pros

8x8's app and VoIP platform is actually pretty good and cost effective

Cons

Terrible customer support and sales staff. As soon as the solution was installed and billing started, the support disappeared.

None, because it doesn't work properly smh

Pros

There are some really cool features but unfortunately, they haven't worked for us.

Cons

My company implemented 8x8 back in October and at first I had a lot of hope. As I mentioned, they have really cool features. But they don't work, it is extremely unreliable. I have I get calls and I can hear it ringing through my headset but nothing pops up on the screen for me to actually pick up the call.

By far best VoIP provider

Most reliable, feature rich and easy to use VoIP solution

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.