Acefone Reviews

User ratings

4.8

• Likelihood to recommend9.13/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Very good Customer Service and 24/7 help center. I would recommend Acefone to everyone out there who would want their service.
Call recordings seems interesting feature as its unlimited and the Support seems so nice not to mention the quality of the calls.
Horrible, waste of time, and a complete frustration.
There is nothing that i can actually say i dislike about the software.

Acefone users...

VoIPstudio-logocaret

VoIPstudio

3CX-logocaret

3CX

How would you rate Acefone?

Acefone is an excellent choice for any companies online phone system and IVR needs.

Overall, I can not say enough good things about Acefone. I had never heard of them prior to testing out a few other IVR Integrations with the Zoho Software we use. I was getting so frustrated trying to find a company that would take the time to understand our requirements and then offer honest and cost effective solutions. The Zoho Telephony integrations have 50 or more choices. I started at the top...

Pros

So far, I am very happy with the ease of use. The main dashboard and layout of the entire system is straight forward and can be setup and configured quickly and easily. You can record your own voicemail and IVR messages as well as choose from a huge number of male and female voices and different accents which will read the words you type and create the greeting or voicemail. The product integrates...

Cons

So far, I can not think of anything that has been an issue yet. The onboarding session with the Onboarding Specialist [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was AWESOME and our Client Services Representative [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is so accommodating, I really have nothing I can say is a downside to this company or product.

great on boarding process

Pros

great service quick setup software is great !

Cons

can't think of anything that could be improved service and features are great!!!

United States Customers Stay Away

Horrible, waste of time, and a complete frustration

Pros

1. The customer support team tries their best to be helpful. The issue is getting them to return a call or email.

Cons

1. Reoccurring Voice Quality Issues - Took over 5 calls with tech support to make calls understandable 2. Calls not connecting - This still doesnt connect for 5-10 calls per day 3. SMS not working - After many requests to activate and later fix SMS 4. Required to add country code to all calls even for my own country (+1 for United States) - This is an issue for all numbers in my contact list that did not have country codes added. 5. I am now unable to port out my number for over a week - The port out information they provided is incorrect. 6. Their IT teams says they are 24/7, but they consistently try to call in the middle of the night (12am-4am) even though we advised many times that we are in PST

Hi Eric, we are extremely glad that you have shared your concerns with us. At the same time, we are extremely sorry that you had to face so many issues. Our US capabilities are still in progress, and we will make sure that your review reaches our product team so, in the near future, we can optimise the user experience in a better way. Acefone currently provides most of its service in the UK, and we...

cheap calling and quality services

i have been using them more than two years had no complain

Pros

perfect voip services both countris uk and usa

Cons

so far no cons found in their system recommend their services

acefone

Pros

The software is easy to follow, has all features required.

Cons

I've just started to using the software so I can point to any cons so far.

Acefone telecom solution

Acefone has been super easy to setup and is feature rich. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been a thorough professional and has in-depth product knowledge to address my every query.

Pros

Cost effective solution that is easy to setup and is feature rich

Cons

I did not find anything to dislike this thus far

Really professional Service

Pros

Early days but the software looks great but the service I have received from the team has been tremendous. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT] for your help!

Cons

Still early days, so we'll see, hopefully it remains silmple.

Great Value

Pros

Great value and lots of features for the price!

Cons

Interface is not as easy as other programs but the functionality is there so it isn't too much of a drawback.

VoiP for Business

Pros

The onboarding team and whole process was smooth. The service does the job we need it exactly to do.

Cons

At this moment I can't think of anything

Pleasant interaction with the company

Pros

Ease of use, intuitive interface, supportive customer assistance team

Cons

For now we haven't identified any issue.

Feature Packed and cheaper than a standard single BT phone line

I recently signed up for an account with Acefone for my company to keep operational during Covid-19 lockdown. I had very little VOIP knowledge but Acefone were extremely helpful. I had one point of contact [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. throughout the whole process and I had as much technical help as needed. The technical support was second to none, they actually did most of the work remotely so this setup is highly recommended even for individuals or companies with limited technical skills. An added bonus is that it works out cheaper than my existing single BT Phone Line. I have no hesitation in recommending Acefone to anyone who wishes to have a professional telephone system at a reasonable cost.

Pros

The setup process was so easy, it was all done remotely by technical support. Loads of features included that usually cost more with other suppliers. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was a great help when designing a package that best suited my business needs. I would highly recommend.

Cons

Too early to tell, but so far I have no gripes about this software.

Thank you very much for your valuable time. We are always delighted to hear from you. We are glad that you could take advantage of our auto-provisioning system, which has been built to make set-up easy for customers like you. Similarly, we appreciate that you found our pricing suitable; we strongly believe that a business necessity such as your communication system should not burn a hole in your pocket. Feel free to connect with us anytime. Write to us at contact@acefone.com or call us at 0800-084-3663. ~Team Acefone

Acefone Review

My overall experience has beed extremely positive. I will also add that most of my contact has been with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who was most helpful.

Pros

The software was easy to use and intergrate with our existing systems. It really as easy as plugging it into the existing hub. The phone required configuration but that was done in minutes by a Technician from a remote location. The whole set up from start to finish was hassell free. everything worked as it should an I have never had reason to ask for any assistance over the last 12 months. You have complete control and can make any changes from the Dashboard.

Cons

Nothing really. There is nothing I can say that I would call Cons: It all lived up to my expectations. Perhaps my expectations are too low.

Hi Gordon, thank you for choosing Acefone and sharing your valuable feedback with us. We are glad to know that you liked our services. At Acefone, we believe in going the extra mile to meet our customer expectations. We look forward to hearing from you in the future. Feel free to connect with us anytime at contact@acefone.com or call us at 0800-084-3663. ~Team Acefone

New Business

Pros

Easy to use software along with a very helpful customer service

Cons

The only thing that I would have liked to see is Company caller id when a customer rang the business

Thank you Jonathan for choosing our services. We are glad to have you onboard the Acefone family. At Acefone, we try our best to provide valuable features at competitive prices. Serving our customers is our number 1 priority. We would like to assure you that our team will look at your company caller ID suggestion and take necessary actions. We are confident you won't face any issues in the near future as well, but in case you do, we are there for you. Reach out to us at contact@acefone.com or call us at 0800-084-3663.

On-boarding

Pros

Cons

None so far and will see if there is any

Hi Omar, Thank you for your positive review. At Acefone, we always strive to provide our customers with the best experience possible. We are glad you liked the interactions with our support team and our recording feature. Acefone offers 65+ business essential features at affordable rates. If you have any questions or would like to know more about what solutions work best for you, you can always reach out to us at contact@acefone.com or give us a call at 0800-084-3663. ~Team Acefone

Great service

Great service! any time I sent them an email with questions or contacted them via chat, they would call me back right away and answered my questions, and helped me when I needed to. I actually admire their customer service. Also, the integration with HubSpot was quick and easy, so overall I'm happy :)

Pros

Good Integration with HubSpot. It was pretty convenient.

Cons

The extension for free Hubspot users was buggy sometimes. But it was for a short time while I tried the free version of Hubspot. When I got the normal paid version of HubSpot, Acefone worked very well.

Thank you for choosing Acefone. We are delighted to receive your positive feedback. At Acefone, we always work for the customers. Providing you with the best experience is always a priority. Thus, our support team works round the clock to assist all customer queries. We are glad you had a positive experience with our support team. We take all our issues seriously. Your problems with the Hubstaff integration are noted and the concerned department has been notified. We will aim to quickly resolve the issue. If there is anything else you would like to know about or have any questions about, our team is always available at 0800-084-3663. You can also drop us an email at contact@acefone.com ~Team Acefone

Best Costumer Service

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is a great person because he is the one who convince me to give him chance to explain and result to that I changed my mind from different company to Acefone.

Pros

They gave me special offer which i accepted and as I just start using now and hoping it will be good for my business. They have lot of options to use. Costumer service is top notch with quick response and very helpful all the time.

Cons

If you need to add more users I think that's bit expensive option compare to other providers but I recommend reach out to their sales team because they are very helpful and give you offer to take you on board.

Hello Rana, Thank you for your valuable feedback. We're glad that you find our services efficient and comfortably priced. At Acefone, we always strive to provide our customers with the best experience possible. We are happy to put our customers first; thus, we always try to offer reasonable pricing and an easy set-up process. We hope that you have a great experience using Acefone's solutions. Please do connect with us in case you have any questions or concerns. You can write to us at contact@acefone.com or call us at 0800-084-3663. ~Team Acefone

A great Experience with Acefone

A substantial and marvelous experience with Acefone, they have a knowledgeable, well informed and friendly team that are always accessible to help. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] always go above and beyond great customer service. Acefone providing great levels of services on cost and support. I would certainly recommend Acefone if you are in search of new phone system or want to become a reseller/partner.

Pros

Very friendly and having all the features that are need it for telecommunication business and users.

Cons

Acefone made their software very friendly and simple to use and So far all good.

Thank you for choosing Acefone and sharing your valuable feedback with us. We follow a simple philosophy---not even one customer should be dissatisfied with our products and services. Which is why we've built our software to be user-friendly and adaptable to all industries. At Acefone, we believe in consistent improvement. Thus, do reach out to us in case of any future queries or feedback. Drop us an email to contact@acefone.com or call us at 0800-084-3663. ~Team Acefone

Acefone Review

Pros

Support was nice and application works smooth

Cons

I have just started using it so cannot comment

Hi Khawar, Thank you for your review. At Acefone, we always strive to provide our customers with the best experience possible. We welcome your positive feedback on our customer support and solution. We are constantly refining our services to provide seamless communication to our customers. If you have any questions, you can always reach out to us at contact@acefone.com or give us a call at 0800-084-3663. ~Team Acefone

Early feed-back

The service team is exceptional. They are keen to help (also AFTER sales conclusion) with information and also with the set-up to manage call handling on the service panel.

Pros

- There is a central contact database over all applications

Cons

- The contact database has to be duplicated into Acefone's service panel, no synch with online database seem to be possible e.g. with Google, icloud - Even tough 2 phone numbers can be entered with the contact (not much though), only one is offered to dial; there seems to be no selection possible

Thank you for choosing Acefone and sharing your valuable feedback with us. We strive to go above and beyond to give our customers an all-around customer service experience. We are glad you found that helpful. Our customer support team has taken note of your feedback concerning our contact database. We are constantly in the process of improving our products and we are certain that we will be able to address this issue in a future update. In the meanwhile, feel free to reach out to us at contact@acefone.com or at 0800-084-3663 with more details. ~Team Acefone

Great cloud based Telephony Product to be given to our Customer Service team located off shore

Price and easy set up telephony system to our customer service team which we are planning to set up offshore. Monthly Renewal of Price plan.

Pros

Incoming and Outgoing calls through any device through mobile app and Web based. No Telephone hardware requirement. Cloud based with real time analysis Integration with a wide range of leading CRM's available in the market.

Cons

Need Integration with Accounting software Quick books.

Thank you for choosing Acefone and sharing your valuable feedback with us. We are proud to put our customers first---which is why we guarantee reasonable pricing and an easy set-up process. At the same time, we are happy that we were able to help you streamline and optimise your communication process. We plan to integrate Acefone with more CRMs and help-desks in the future. An integration with QuickBooks is certainly on the calling cards. In the meanwhile, do take advantage of our current list of 15+ integrations including Zoho, HubSpot, Bitrix24, etc. If there's anything else you'd like to share, reach out to us at contact@acefone.com or at 0800-084-3663. ~Team Acefone

Verry buggy

Very poor system. It seems to have been rolled out with very little testing. We have constant problems with the service - we repeatedly cannot recieve incoming calls. The system constantly crashes. Biggest mistake we ever made as a business was going with this company. SUPPORT IS TERRIBLE TOO. They constantly fob you off and tell you it's fixed when it isnt. Avoid.

Pros

If it work as it should all the time then it would be a good system.

Cons

It rarely works as its supposed to. We have constant problems with and spend more time n the phone to support than we do speaking with our customers.

Hi Scott, we are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused. We always strive to deliver seamless support and high quality service, and regret to hear that we could not meet that standard here. We have noted your concerns and will be sharing them with our product and testing team. We're currently working on fixing the bugs in the iOS application and our future updates will eliminate these issues. Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us; we assure you that will resolve these issues at the earliest. Thank you so much for sharing your review; it helps us get better. For further queries or concerns, you can get in touch with our team at contact@acefone.com or call us at 0800-084-3663 any time. ~Team Acefone

Happy

Pros

It's easy to use, It records and I can use it anywhere.

Cons

I don't have any issues with it as I have just started to use it.

Thank you for taking the time to post this and sharing your valuable feedback with us. We are pleased that your experience has been pleasant. And, we look forward to hearing from you in the future as well. If you are ever stuck with something, feel free to reach out to us at contact@acefone.com or at 0800-084-3663. ~Team Acefone

great

Pros

Great product. works well. customer service is great, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very helpful

Cons

sometimes the recordings are a little laggy and not clear.

Thank you for choosing Acefone and sharing your valuable feedback with us. We are happy to learn that you found our product and customer service up to your expectations. We want to help you solve the issue you face with recordings. Do share more details by dropping an email to contact@acefone.com or calling us at 0800-084-3663. In the meanwhile, we will forward your concern to our product team. ~Team Acefone

Best Customer Service & Connection

Pros

The online portal is very user friendly and the best part is we could sync it with our CRM.

Cons

The Minutes they're providing per month is pretty decent compared to others. If it was Unlimited, they would be perfect.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We are delighted to hear from you. At Acefone, we aim to deliver excellent services at the most competitive prices. The plans are customisable, and so, you only pay for the services that you use. We understand that some businesses require more minutes for operating, that's why we offer unlimited minutes in our premium plan. You can select our premium plan to enjoy unlimited minutes and uninterrupted communication. You can upgrade your plan anytime with ease. If there's anything else you'd like to share, feel free to reach out to us at contact@acefone.com or at 0800-084-3663. ~Team Acefone

Fabulous service for 838 Cars

Fab

Pros

Friendly staff and got the number i needed

Cons

Took longer to get and felt frustrated

Thank you Christopher for choosing our services. We are glad to have you onboard the Acefone family. At Acefone, our teams work hard on providing all customers with real-time assistance. We are truly sorry for the delay you experienced in receiving your number. We would like to assure you that your feedback is duly noted and concerned departments have been made aware of the issue. We are sure that your future interactions with our support team will be much faster. If you like to give us more information about your experience or have any queries regarding our services, you can contact us at contact@acefone.com or call us 0800-084-3663. ~Team Acefone