Adobe Connect Reviews

Adobe Connect

Web conferencing solution for schools and organizations

4.35/5 (541 reviews)

Pros
  • A good solution for webinars, which are held by us regularly. The program has excellent sound quality and is easy to configure, which did not take much of our time in the first stages of use.Alexander Z.Read the full review
  • This software made the documents super clear and easy to pull up, but I would have to say that is the only thing I liked about it.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
  • It's the best tool of this kind on the market as it has all the features needed to organize and coordinate online projects. It's expensive, however, the annual subscription offers a good discount.Dinidu H.Read the full review
Cons
  • I cannot comment on the negative because I have not experienced any bad situation during the use and installation of the application.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
  • Sometimes there are connection problems, but these are not huge problems.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
  • What I hate about it is that sometimes when you enable it mostly it won’t work.DeAndra B.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Carlos Torres

A very sophisticated software and with the best options to make videoconferences.

Reviewed 2019-11-11

Adobe Connect is one of the best options available on the market for high-quality video calls and video conferencing that meet demanding business standards. Using this software in my work I have improved my communication channels with both our patients and staff. In addition, we use this software for the training of personnel through formative videoconferences on preventive health, medical safety, improvement and care for our patients and other aspects. I recommend that you acquire this software and apply it in your work.

Pros
I use this software very regularly in my work, as it is one of the most efficient web videoconferencing platforms I have ever used. With Adobe Connect I can quickly establish communication with our clients and co-workers thanks to their wide conference rooms, which I manage by activating a password which I distribute to the participants of our meetings. Another very positive factor of this software, is the quality in audio and video in their videoconferences, the best. Adobe Connect has one of the best video conferencing systems, ideal for training personnel and to establish contact with customers and co-workers who are in other cities nationally and internationally. This quality offered by this software has perfected our work dynamics, improving the scope of our work and our business competitiveness. The communicative environment offered by this software is one of the best because you have the videoconference room and you have an interactive chat where you can add comments, upload search links, attach documents and much more. In addition to all of the above, Adobe Connect offers you an application that you can use on your Smartphone and use Adobe Connect anywhere you have an Internet connection.

Cons
It's such sophisticated software that you'll need a computer technician to make the necessary configurations to use the software at its maximum capacity. Apart from this difficulty to use it I have no more negative aspects to mention of this software.

Demarco Pope

Adobe Connect - Live Conferencing Tool

Reviewed 2019-12-06
Review Source: Software Advice

The tool is excellent for my job as a tutor, which is to relay and clarify information.

Pros
The software allows for files to be uploaded to the server for the group to download. For a business presentation this can be invaluable for distributing notes and plans. The boxes in the presentation are organized into 'pods,' which are used to organize and present certain information. The pods can be customized to your liking. The software is able to record the presentation for future review and use.

Cons
The software requires a strong internet connection in order to work. Some features such as voice connection does not work all the time. A way around this flaw would be to use a voice conference phone number as a back-up or initial plan for recording voice.

A BENJAMIN

ADOBE

Reviewed 2020-02-22

Hi Adobe is the best suits and with out adobe its difficult to do all the editing works and jobs

Pros
I ALREADY TRIED ALL THE ADOBE SUITE IS THE BEST SUITES I LIKE ADOBE LIGHTROOM ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CC AND ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR ADOBE LIGHTROOM AND ADOBE PHOTOSHOP USE FOR EDITING AND ENCHANCEMENT PURPOSE ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR USE FOR DESIGNING PURPOSE

Cons
improve the speed and upgrade the plugin in all versions of softwares

Anonymous

The Time Saver Source for Document Management with Complete Security.

Reviewed 2020-01-27

My experience has been amazing with Adobe connect Perhaps I am saying this because of Global Factor, like Workplace without Boundaries these days ,and initially we faced challenges while working on Dual Desktops (1 Client's desktop and 1 Local desktop),because other software's like Nitro,PFG2Go or other Adobe versions were unable to pull documents and merge and upload in client server as per clients needs.Probably it was due to some system or server configurations or complications , not known yet .However after so my trials ,failures ,expertiseviews at last it was Adobe Connect which works as it helps to merge the documents after conversion to PDF from only client Drives ,Moreover it restricts the software to pull documents from anywhere else (local drive ) which maintains the data security intact. Lastly ,I think it is due to such noble software's like Adobe Connect which have a big contribution towards our Corporate world to keep the Clients server data s protected from insecure usage and it also helps the client to maintain Data Protection Act or HIPAA violations keeping everything intact . Thankyou

Pros
The best option i like about the software is its Ease of Use and Protection of information with security which help Organizations to maintain its Business Integrity and thus, it also works like additional layer of protection from inappropriate usage of business resources .

Cons
Its The size of the software really , little big which something feel me auk ward while installing.

Leanne Smith

Great for Online Learning but Large Groups are Difficult!

Reviewed 2020-01-12

Overall, I have used this program on a daily basis for live, synchronous contact as well as creating recorded lessons. This is invaluable to my online teaching experience. However, I would like to see the functionality and features improved, as well as the ability to teach a greater number of students without delays or disturbances to the lesson.

Pros
I use this on a daily basis for online teaching and learning. Some of the features I found most useful are the different pods for students to respond in, providing interaction and collaboration. Students can draw on the whiteboard, chat in the chat pod, select from multiple choice questions created by the teacher, "raise their hand" using a button, and provide feedback by clicking the different status buttons (green check, red x, etc.). They can also turn on their microphones to answer questions. I am able to pull in videos, files, and presentations for teaching.

Cons
The program runs very slow as more students join. Large groups are not necessarily a problem unless you ask students to begin using microphones or the whiteboard. At that point, I have experienced delays and even crashes, although those are not as common as severe delays. In my experience, any group above 20 students delays the more interactive features (mainly the microphones and whiteboard). This is discouraging since interaction is important to effective teaching and learning. One feature that was taken away that I would like to see re-added is the entry message. When a student "knocks" at the door to enter the classroom, the teacher/user used to be able to save a message for the student to see, such as, "I am out of the office today." I think this feature must have been removed, but I found it extremely beneficial when needing to continue a lesson with one student and ask another to wait.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Robert Cuatt

Adobe Connect

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2020-01-07

We used this product for event and video conferencing for about 2 years. It worked very well, but we have since switched to another product that our users prefer. The current product is more user-friendly, and costs less.

Pros
The software allowed for cloud storage of recorded meetings, and had many useful desktop features for screen sharing. It allowed multiple attendees in meetings.

Cons
It was a little more complicated for the average user to use than our current meeting software. Also, pricing was more expensive than other offerings.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Travis Bird

Why I Choose Adobe Over All Others

Reviewed 2020-03-25

My Overall Opinion With Adobe Is Completely Satisfied, Once You've Achieved The Knowledge of What your doing within their software, Anything you Want to do can be done, Don't Believe me? Requires Patience And The Willingness to Learn. Thats All You Need.

Pros
Once You Learn how to use Adobe Software in general it makes it Sooo Much Easier for Future use of Their Software, I Love Adobe's Features like Adobe Connect Due to it Being Super Easy and Simple To Get Quality Results Within Minuets. Quality? I mean what other software offers Top HD 1080p Quality as there Standard Format?

Cons
Only Down Side With Adobe, Unless you Learned in school how to use properly, Youtube is Your Best Friend Teaching You how to even navigate within their software. Needs to be a tad more user friendly.

Luke Reesor-Keller

A great conferencing and learning platform

Reviewed 2019-12-31
Review Source: Software Advice

Adobe Connect is a great solution for us when hosting or attending webinars or virtual training sessions.

Pros
Adobe Connect is great for webinars as it has a virtual file sharing and multiple modules that can be customized to the host's needs.

Cons
Because of the number of features included, it is costlier than other conferencing platforms such as Zoom and GoToMeeting.

Danieal Johnson

Virtual Meetings At Its Best

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2020-01-27

Worth every cent because it gives you the ability to customize the software to the need of the event for your video conference.

Pros
Dynamic video conferencing options and features. I use Adobe Connect to conduct researches, interviews, meetings, and training sessions. Its highly secured and allow participants to get fully engaged with hosts and other individuals.

Cons
Tend to lag if too many mini breakout sessions are created within the session. Adobe Connect can get pricy.

Sai Marie Johnson, Author

Awesome possibilities!

Reviewed 2019-12-07

Pros
This software is great! Makes it so easy to do a number of tasks including signature documents, books, imagery, etc!

Cons
I haven't had anything major go bad while using Adobe Connect but I do think they could afford to drop the cost just a bit.

Nathan Roberts

Robust webinar platform

Reviewed 2018-12-18

This platform saves us a ton of money vs. in-person meetings. It's good enough to provide an experience that can substitute for most in-person meetings. We also do numerous training sessions with this platform, record them, and make them available to our partners.

Pros
We probably don't use 30% of the features during any given meeting, but it's nice to have the flexibility of breakout sessions, whiteboards, video conferencing, etc. Most of our sessions are simple PowerPoints uploaded into the room, utilizing integrated telephony and chat for communication. But the system is robust, offering just about anything you could imagine doing in an online meeting. We record most of our sessions, and Adobe offers good tools for editing the recordings, which can then be shared right from Adobe's platform. The pods available in the room allow for document sharing during the meeting, the playing of audio and video files, polling and surveys, and of course screen sharing. The new HTML client means participants don't have to leave the browser to engage in meetings any more, and there is a mobile client for joining meetings via Android or iOS. The admin interface offers branding so you can ensure all the meetings have your company's logo and colors. All in all, it's a pretty slick package.

Cons
My biggest gripe with Adobe Connect is the necessity of engaging a third party in order to achieve integrated telephony. This should be included. To be clear, VOIP is included. I'm simply talking about the ability of participants to call in to a meeting using a regular phone requires a third party. While it's not enough to make me seek a different webinar platform, it is shocking that Adobe has not addressed this glaring issue. The only issue I have with the platform is playing long videos during meetings never seem to work, and it has forced us to all but exclude video from our presentations.

Bruce Fischer

A functional and effective tool for business

Reviewed 2019-04-08

We definitely recommend you to try Adobe Connect for your business. With a help of this service, you can easily share files, presentations and organize meetings. In addition, it helps to stay in touch with your team despite a location.

Pros
The best thing about Adobe Connect is its functionality. The software offers different pools, chats, file shares, and quizzes. In addition, there are multiple designs which are very useful for work. We are convinced that Adobe Connect service will help you to conduct online conferences, meetings, training classes or webinars much more successful. Adobe Connect is a web conferencing service with a help of which you can easily share data and multimedia files. With the assistance of this software, you can get back immediate feedback from hundreds of users. Moreover, with this tool, you can easily lead to webinars and online meetings.

Cons
There is no doubt that Adobe Connect has more advantages than disadvantages, but some issues should be improved. Firstly, it is a little bit hard to figure out everything connected with the interface’s features and options because of an interface itself a bit overloaded. It takes some time to sort out everything and learn all the necessary combinations. Moreover, the service can easily shut down or freeze without any reason.

Adrian Tam

A No-Frills Online Meeting Tool

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-09-05

Overall Adobe Connect was an acceptable tool, but I preferred the look/feel of WebEx and GoToMeeting which seemed a bit more modern. For an individual account, I prefer Zoom but haven't experienced that as an enterprise tool so I don't truly know how it compares. The few times I did need user support as an admin for Connect, I had a heck of a time trying to track down a live human being - it was not easy getting help until we threatened to cancel our subscription. I probably wouldn't be quick to recommend this tool since there are so many alternatives out there these days.

Pros
Connect has a very simple structure of pods that can be turned on or off, depending upon the features you'd like to have available for your meeting. Some examples include chat, drawing, video, screen sharing, polling. The user interface is extremely easy to manage, and I used to train college faculty to use this for offering online classes and lectures - 95% of the time there were absolutely no issues. It is easy to learn, easy to use, and meetings/webinars can be recorded for later viewing.

Cons
From an administrator perspective, the admin console for this tool was very outdated. Each user had a folder, within each folder was a series of links for old meetings and recordings. It was complex enough that we opted to have admins manage meeting room creation for all users because it just wasn't very intuitive. The pod look was already a bit outdated when I stopped using the software a few years back, and there were some limits in terms of how many people could be sharing their webcams at once. Also, we found that if more than 2-3 people had their microphones active, there was a lot of feedback, so we always told people to mute everyone unless they absolutely needed to hear participants.

Ray Stewart

I use to sell Adobe Connect...Best Reliable Conference Platform on the Market

Reviewed 2017-06-27

This was the best conferencing tool. Sold it and used it daily.

Pros
You can customize your conference room depending on how and what you want to share. There are pods within your conference room which allows you to have a document sharing pod, a video sharing pod, a chat pod, survey pod, etc. To many to name. You can host one on one as well as one to many(Events). I use to train clients on this tool and the feedback was always positive. The interface dashboard is very is to navigate while in the meeting because you can show only what you what your audience to see. This allows you to pull documents, presentations and videos in the meeting on the fly. You can also record your meetings and send out recording that can be tracked to know if the recipient viewed the recording and or forwarded. There are way to many pros to name. The company I worked for was a conferencing provider and we sold partner products...WebEx, Microsoft, etc and Adobe Connect was always ranked high. One other pro...there is no download to join a meeting, you click the link and you're in. Ever tried to join a meeting and have to wait for something to download on your desktop before you enter - headache.

Anonymous

Very useful tool for hosting virtual meetings. Does have a few bugs and limitations!

Reviewed 2018-07-06

This is a great software for hosting interactive virtual meetings and classes.

Pros
I have used Adobe Connect for hosting MANY meetings where some attendees could not be on campus. It works well for its purpose. It has just enough features to do everything that you need it to, but not so many features that it is overwhelming. I frequently use the recording feature to keep track of meetings and distribute them later to folks who couldn't attend (as well as go back and listen to some parts for note-taking purposes). It's also nice to be able to switch between meeting room formats so that you can share a separate screen, add notes during the webcast, upload files to share with other participants, etc.

Cons
Honestly, I feel that there are some better options available that have the same types of features. Adobe Connect tends to be quite buggy. I've had a lot of problems with people getting dropped or having bad connections. Sometimes audio or video freezes up while we are using it, especially when trying to share screens. Participants also have to be a bit tech-savvy when using the software, if they want a good experience. I found that many of the people tuning in did not have headphones which caused a lot of volume/feedback issues. I often end up having to put "tech support" shoes on while trying to run a meeting, in order to get everyone on the virtual end to be able to hear and see the meeting clearly.

Kenatu Bruce

80-20 Split

Reviewed 2018-12-16
Review Source: Software Advice

Adobe connect is a stately gentleman that ladies wished would be a little bit more of bad boy for that extra excitement. If you are looking for a higly relaiable, stable profesional, no nonsense web conferencing tool, then we have a winner. Adobe connect has it all except the excitement factor but that is Adobe's trade mark...Give you that 80% and leave you wanting the little 20% extra.

Pros
It has a rich list of feature that make a web conferencing experience for host ans user very interactive. You can turn your past sessions in to archives after making your own edits. This adds value ro repeat sessions and online learning facilitattions. The in session Q&A and provate chat faciliations are also a big plus.

Cons
The price tag can make a goat gag but when you have clients that are more comfortable with this platform what are you gonna do? It also requires a high level of technical savvyness but offers everything you need to become that guy. There is no shortage of information to make yo an experton the platform.

Cynthia Roland

Adobe Connect and I

Reviewed 2018-11-08

Adobe allows our company to work with work-at-home agents using the same materials and software as in a traditional training room or conference.

Pros
I was a bit hesitant about using Adobe Connect. I thought it would be a software that would be complex and non user friendly. I was surprised to discover the opposite is true. Adobe allowed my training class to be engaged with user friendly options to be apart of the classroom. You can raise your hand, ask a question, provide feedback and even express thoughts in the moment. It is equipped with a white board, chat and options for getting the instructors attention without disrupting the class. the interface is easy to use and appealing. It is secure and private and as a company we often have several training classes going at one time as well as conferences via the Adobe Connect.

Cons
I am very impressed with Adobe Connect and don't have many critiques as far as cons go. Visibility of icons are the common criticism. Once you get acclimated to where things are then the icons themselves are not an issue.

Anonymous

Best software for video conferences or video calls with many power full features.

Reviewed 2019-06-23

As an Electrical Engineer, I participate in many conferences regarding projects and company meetings. In our shipbuilding and repairing company most of the project from foreign customers. Then most of the customers have to visit our company. But most of the time we use adobe connect to our conference then the distance is not matters and conference is the same as a normal conference. Adobe connect also includes visualization tools such as polls, chat, whiteboards, and a console for mixing video streams. Also maintaining high levels of quality in video and audio helps to conduct the effective conference and take good desisions.

Pros
This software included with many features and using these features users can do many things in online meeting like a normal meeting. Also, a video conference can record and there are many tools to edit the videos. Document sharing is available video, audio, pdf, presentation can easily share with other users. This also supports mobile platforms. With email integration, users can be sent an invitation to events and set reminders.

Cons
New users need some kind of training before work with adobe connect.

Trina Herrera

Overcome the barriers of space thanks to this software.

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2018-09-24

Adobe Connect is one of the software I use most regularly when I hold high-level meetings, involving managers of other publishers, cultors, artists, musicians, and other members of the various publishing projects we intend to undertake.

Pros
Currently in our publishing house we have made many links with authors and musicians outside our latitudes, with whom we have developed joint work to align strategies for the construction of new books, where music and literary elements go from the hands of the experiences, anecdotes and stories of these authors. Adobe Connect has been a fascinating tool, which has allowed us, among many things, to overcome this barrier of distance, thanks to a comfortable and highly interactive online conference room, where we interact and steal information according to our interests as a publisher. Another innovative element of this efficient software, is the possibility of establishing lines of work for each room in order to treat each topic with special depth, without combining themes or dispersing information. Another positive argument of this software is its warm and functional interface that segments the roles of each of the people who participate in videoconferences, making much easier the work of editorial research.

Cons
One of the impediments that seem when I use this software is that for some artists and developers it is not very easy to use, having to do small introductory courses to use it as I wish. This happens because there are certain aspects of computing and software management that are not so digestible. However, it is not such a big obstacle that it detracts from this incredible software.

LINA MARIA VALENCIA IZQUIERDO

A software that allows us not to leave pending assignments for later

Reviewed 2018-08-01

Pros
Due to my duties within the corporation where I live, we have to make trips to the interior of the country and abroad in order to attend petroleum meetings, chemistry or simply go to recondite places where it is presumed there will be future oil exploitation. In this absence to our natural workspace, Adobe Connect plays a fundamental role, since, among its many benefits, one of the most important and for which we use the software the most, is that we can make meeting rooms online, from a Android device, tablet or IOS, with our immediate supervisors, managers and managers, making daily reports of the progress we are making in the external areas where we are working. This incalculable goodness saves us incalculable resources of time and money, since only from our cell phone or tablet, we can be making timely advances in the site in an effective way and with the greater security that only Adobe Connect can offer.

Cons
When I have had to set up an online room to set up meetings, complications have arisen based on some complex tools that the software has. While it is not a problem in itself of the functionality of the software, it is a point that should be taken into account so that the next updates are easier to use and so everyone can use the software in a simple way.

Tyler Meinecke

Big Fan, great product.... but a few things to take notice of

Reviewed 2018-08-22

Overall, I love the product but wish I could find a better way of producing output reports to manage attendance. I'm sure there's a better way of doing it the way I currently do, but I couldn't find it myself. There could be a more pronounced, efficient way to come up with solutions in this area and others. If the audio issues were resolved, I'd be even more excited about Connect. The multi-function platform fits our Manager training very well, although we experience issues along the way from time-to-time.

Pros
I am an avid user and administrator of Adobe Connect, it is a great product. the features I like most are on the admin side, with the recording features and uploading capabilities. It's great that on a single platform, I can host over 40 people, all while launching everything from separate chat windows to PPTs, to audio recordings, embedded videos, and more, all while maintaining consistent bandwidth quality.

Cons
I constantly run into Audio problems. Every presenter I have use Adobe, which rotates on a bi-weekly basis, has a different setup, computer, and audio equipment. This seems to be a problem about half of the time, with different people having different issues syncing either their mic or speakers. This became hugely problematic in the first week as I had an audience of about 75 people, where I needed to take time away from the session to troubleshoot audio issues.

Raghavendar Neela

Feature rich collaborating tool

Reviewed 2019-02-22

I was using for conducting quick training and attending other presenter webinar

Pros
Allows you to very good Digital training, webinar and collaborative experiences. Compare to other similar tools, Adobe gives you better control to Hosts like add images to back-ground, host can decide the functionalities to be available and as many part on the screen as we like, which will be seen by audience. Custom Layouts allow pre-defined grouping parts, making one structure to class room or webinar. We can go for one layout for all or separate layout for each speakers. Navigating through multiple layouts within a session with different content like slides, videos will make the audience more attentive and engagement with content. Rooms that are pre-designed will stay with the account and re-use the same, saving time and efforts. But the contents, layout or notes taken will exist within that url and available for future use. We can save that custom designed as template for multiple use. Also the “presenter only area” allow collaborate with individual audience or presenter. We can measure the engagement of the our room. Another, prepare-mode allows to visit and set-up layouts without disturbing the live meeting.

Cons
Needs improvement in "look & feel" and some areas are confusing to host. Connectivity issues too pops up. Help option is needs improvement

Riyaz Adamjee

Adobe Connect for Meetings and Webinars

Reviewed 2018-11-02

Adobe Connect is great when it works. When it does not, you have to deal with the reseller and Adobe. Both tend to point fingers at each other versus attempting to resolve the issue for you.

Pros
Adobe Connect is a versatile product that can very easily be used to host meetings and webinars. We use it for training sessions where we have attendees interact with various aspects of the program and with each other. The interaction keeps the attendees engaged and interested in the material being presented or taught.

Cons
The Adobe Connect reporting and dashboard capabilities are not intuitive. You really have to think and try out different scenarios before you find the format that works for you. We're also seeing latency when launchign the event catalog.

Anonymous

Used to use WebEx, but Adobe Connect is so much better!

Reviewed 2018-12-18

This is hands down the best training or collaboration software I've used. From meetings where a lot of planning needs to happen and documents need to shared or edited live, to training sessions that are run by subject matter experts, Adobe Connect frees you up to get the work done. I am a producer for webinars, and have also trained others to use this software. I haven't been able to find any close competition yet!

Pros
The flexibility of Adobe Connect is great. Want to have three hosts and five presenters? No problem! There's no "ball" to have to track and shuffle to give people permissions. You can even set permissions for users before they even enter your meeting room!

Cons
Some of the features aren't very intuitive, so the learning curve was unnecessarily steep. However, if you Google around and keep at it, you'll find a lot of cool features you might otherwise miss. I'd also love it if they added the option to turn on dynamic video switching, so the active screen would automatically switch to the active speaker (a la Skype). I've mentioned this to Adobe, and sounds like this might be an added feature soon.

Brandon Lemos

Online teacher using Adobe Connect as virtual classroom

Reviewed 2017-10-13
Review Source: Software Advice

After using Adobe Connect for 3 years on a weekly basis, I have a appreciation for its potential as an educational tool, while a frustration with the severe limitations and lack of functionality. I can tell this is a program meant first and foremost as a tool for meetings, and I cannot endorse it as a regular digital classroom until some of the above issues are addressed.

Pros
Relatively straightforward to use. Allows for stable use of audio and visual communication with large groups. Layout feature makes transitioning between different topics smoother. Downloadable apps allow for the potential for customization. The recording and attendance function make disseminating information easy. Mobile apps allows for more diverse applications. Breakout rooms are an excellent tool for small group learning.

Cons
Base functionality is extremely limited. Notepods don't even have the sort of text modification present even in e-mails or notepad programs, making them extremely limited in use in a classroom. Most educational tools are locked behind a pay wall. The inability for more than one person to write in a notepod hinders collaboration. Inability to use presenter only area while in breakout rooms causes problems. The white board function is virtually unusable due to poor interface and inability to switch between functions smoothly. PDF files require constant resizing to get to a point where they are readable, and often have lots of wasted dead space. Word Files cannot be shared at all. When screen sharing it is difficult to access the functionality of the room itself. When using link pods, one person clicking the link opens it on everyone else's computer. There is severely limited flexibility when it comes to learning options for a classroom, especially for creating interactive experiences, such as games or worksheets. Private messages cannot be seen by the host, allowing students to talk to each other without supervision creating a risk for bullying and off topic conversation, and while private messaging can be turned off in the main room, it cannot be in Breakout Rooms, and turning off private messaging makes it difficult to provide SPED support to students without drawing the attention of classmates.

Likelihood to recommend: 4/10