Aloware Reviews

Aloware

so much more than just a sales dialer

Aloware

Review Summary

Pros

It is an awesome thing using this software. I would recommend this to all to use it.

Marvin G.

Perhaps I'm paying too much attention to customer service with my praise, but I just cannot help but feel satisfied having happened upon Aloware.

Robert R.

Many helpful features and creative uses. Makes marketing tracking super easy and automated.

Tally S.

Cons

I really don't have one that I can articulate. Every problem we've had, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] worked extremely hard to fix immediately.

Hayato H.

Upload templates became difficult on certain computer.

Brandon H.

The first time mplementation was little bit problematic.

Gary W.

4.7

The best option for a real estate organization

We have segregated our sales line from our customer service line. This, along with our ability to text using the same number we speak to clients on has been a game changer. Anoosh and his team have been great enabling us to adopt the product into our existing business without experiencing downtime.

Pros

It's a tie between two features. Automated data entry through our CRM integration (this saves me at least 30 minutes to an hour every day) and the ability for our team to adopt Aloware wherever and whenever using our legacy phones, the softphone or the native apps.

Cons

Tagging a contact on mobile is still something I haven't been able to figure out on my own. I will have to contact support for help.

2-in-1: Great Value

Aloware are and the team behind it are excellent. Great value, very responsive to customers, and a high level of configurability for coders and non-coders alike. I would definitely recommend.

Pros

The ability to operate both a customized call center with SMS, alongside phone tracking for marketing attribution all in a single platform.

Cons

Not all features a are intuitive to find, though extensive documentation exists within the app.

Washify COO review

Admittedly the decision to go to the product was based on the CEO making that decision but the decision was intended to address a problem that Aloware wasn’t really suited for completely solving. And we had changing administrators on the project for a number of reasons that was not Aloware’s fault. For that and other reasons the product not been fully implemented yet

Pros

That it had the potential for a lot of flexibility in call routing, recording and text messaging

Cons

It was cumbersome to implement. And some things that should’ve been straightforward with more complex than expected

Could be better

Overall I would continue to use the laptop software!

Pros

From the time I started using the application until now there have been many updates and new features added. But I think this still needs some time to work kinks. Especially with the mobile app.

Cons

I'd love to be able to take a call when out of the office on mobile device app. I have had dropped calls and also the customer can't hear me.

Just Started Using

We needed a back office software to be able to track our recruiting system, inbound-outbound, CRM, and just give us the ability to know where our business is at all times, and that is what aloware gives you!

Pros

I love the ability it gives us to track our AI Calling and keep everything streamlined, simple and easy to use, your customer service is on point when we have questions, and so far i look forward to really growing our recruiting systems using your software!

Cons

There has not been anything we have ran into yet that i could say negative about the software, it has done everything we were looking for and its been great so far!

Great Solution

Aloware is a great company that provides us the "call center" we need. Whether you are a big company or small. If I have problems, i am contacted quickly and the problem is efficiently solved.

Pros

This product allows me to automate my teams calling when new applications come in, my team just has to be available to receive the calls. This product also allows for my team to manually dial as well and I can review calls at my leisure.

Cons

There are a few issues with individual extensions that have not been ideal for my company, however the support here is phenomenal and from my understanding it's on the list of improvements.

BEST SOFTWARE OUT THERE FOR SMS, TELEPHONY AND BEST SUPPORT

I NEEDED A FLEXIBLE TELEPHONY PROGRAM FOR MULTIPLE SALES AGENTS IN MULTIPLE STATES WITH TEXT CAPABILITIES AND MANY OTHER FEATURES AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE FOR NEW COMPANY. ALL OTHERS WERE RIDICULOUSLY PRICED AND REQUIRED UPGRADES FOR FEATURES THAT ALOWARE MADE STANDARD. THE SUPPORT IS UNMATCHED AND SPEED OF HELP IS TOO!

Pros

PRICE!!! EASE OF USE AND SUPPORT IS UNBELIEVABLE!! THEY ARE SO FLEXIBLE TO HELP WITH CHALLENGES AND CHANGES I NEEDED FOR MY BUSINESS AND VERY QUICK TO SUPPORT ANY ISSUE

Cons

THERE'S NOT ONE BAD THING I CAN SAY HONESTLY

Customizable and CUSTOMIZABLE

Customer Support - A+ Quality of Product & Service - A+ Price - A Pleased Clients and Staff - A+

Pros

The customer service at Aloware is outstanding. Because of that, despite not having a sliver of tech aptitude, I was able to describe with layperson lingo exactly what we wanted and needed our system to do, and the team at Aloware made it happen. And I never got that thing that most tech experts seem to do, they subtly insinuate that unless you understand tech talk, we don't want to deal with you....

Cons

I'm sure there are cons, however I've yet to encounter one.

Quick, Organized, Helps us Close!

Very good!

Pros

Lists are so easy to navigate, can send mass texts, emails, and do quick calls. More importantly it's very easy to maintain these lists and update leads.

Cons

Upload templates became difficult on certain computer.

Aloware and anoosh

Great

Pros

Aloware has worked great for my business. I recommend it to anyone. Anoosh is great there. Highly recommend

Cons

Reporting and routing sometimes off . But overall still great

Neutral customer

Pros

Easy to use, the new app is a big plus. Can have multiple lines

Cons

The line connexion with customers is not so good

Awesome platform

Very responsive

Pros

Best calling platform out there, and they keep adding features!

Cons

Minor ui/ux issues... Nothing else was a major issue at all

Aloware automated our outgoing calls

We were working with our Financial service where we offer customers mostly from USA insurance solutions and we were looking for a solution preferably web based and affordable to make calls and send SMS to our customers and we found Aloware perfectly matches our requirement. So we signed up and got great help from their support team to set up and run properly.

Pros

- Easy to use web based feature. - Excellent for small and medium scale businesses. - Easy CRM integration with most of the leading CRM softwares. - Easy SMS and Call tracking.

Cons

- I have not found great deal of cons to write here but may the pricing can be a little bit lower so that a lot of small businesses can afford.

Hands Down The Best Dialer We've Used

Pros

My experience with Aloware has been nothing but outstanding. Prior to Aloware we were struggling to maintain day-to-day operations due to the lack of support and data organization. Transitioning to Aloware was seamless, and we are now able to scale exponentially thanks to Aloware. I couldn't be more happy with the decision to go with Aloware, and can't thank [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] enough for their efforts to make our operation much more efficient.

user

Pros

i love the function of the software. Tracking and automation is great.

Cons

The software is not extremely user-friendly there are lots of menus to click through and it is not extremely inherent where to click through.

Aloware Review!!

Pros

functionality! Many helpful features and creative uses. Makes marketing tracking super easy and automated

Cons

would be great to have video tutorials on how to use

Great Product

it has been a GREAT overall Experience

Pros

It easily lets you monitor multiple numbers and track productivity

Cons

Have not found a con yet. It does everything i want it to do

Prefer Aloware to many other similar products

Very well designed platform

Pros

Ease of use, customer service with company

Cons

that more companies dont use it i have to bounce back between too many.

Best Software and Support I have ever Encountered

Pros

Before Aloware it was a nightmare to manage our data and scale our operations. Aloware helped us build a custom implementation and now we can contact 3X the leads in half the time. Our transition to Aloware was seamless. Their customer support is quick and helpful, every time.

Cons

I can't name a single thing I didn't like about Aloware.

Pros

It take so much easier and it is faster.

Cons

It is when you do outbound call. At first since i was not able to navigate more i need to type in the number and the client that i worked for. But by the time we knew to set it up. It is very nice and easier.

Great for online customer services department

Pros

Helps alot in customer service and customer connection process through phone, message or email.

Cons

The first time mplementation was little bit problematic.