Amazon Chime Reviews

Amazon Chime

Online meeting & video conferencing solution

Review Summary

Pros

I love how Amazon has almost ANYTHING you would like to buy (don't quote me on that btw lol) and I just am an Amazon lover forever.

Ava T.

Easy to use, easy to learn, a nice all-in-one solution that does exactly what it's supposed to do.

Linda R.

I like this application for it's ease of use over the internet to chat and share screens with clients.

Brandon F.

Cons

Sometimes it lags out for apparently no reason but that is very rare and it seems Amazon has fixed it.

Michael Z.

This product is not dependable and when there are issues Amazon support team are the absolute worst.

Patricia m.

It was one of the worst conferencing tool we have used.

Ranjith S.

4.5

Amazon Chime a stranger with great potencial

I wasn't aware of the existence of this application, but I really feel comfortable and used it. I will definitely take into consideration at the moment of recommend it to someone who needs it.

Pros

I still remember three months ago, when I received my first invitation to a meeting with Amazon Chime. My colleges and I were a little bit surprise about this link, we weren't aware that Amazon had a video call service. So it was a surprise. Since then we got used to it. Really easy for using, the bar for sharing screen, turning off camera and muting yourself. Something different, as zoom, google meet and Webex have them below.

Cons

One of the things I don't like of Chime is the support for Linux. There's none. You have to used the web version. But in the meantime, there's support for Mac and Windows. So not good from Amazon doing this.

i love amazon chime

it the greats thing if your try to save money , we use it all the time

Pros

my wife and kids and I watch amazon chime , great shows and movies

Cons

they need more new videos and shows, maybe on the deman

Chime could be great but needs some attention it seems

It got the job done for the period we received it free through our Vonage account however, we didn't feel the need to stay with it when leaving vonage because of the functionality not being great.

Pros

Chat and internal team calls worked seamlessly and were easy. I like that it was backed by such a great tech company as well so you figured it had to be good.

Cons

It truly was very hard to explain to guests joining a meeting how to get into it and then how to download to be able to share screen. It just wasn't self explanatory or easy.

Another Fantastic service by Amazon. One of the Best Video Conferenceing Service.

As per the current scenario were many big same offering products failed to provide security. Here we have Amezon's which is recognise in cloud services hence we can assured to get best security.

Pros

Works on all platforms. Easy to use. Meeting record ing feature and many more......

Cons

Nothing as of now! But scenes we have hard lot of security bridge news we feel cautious about the the new options.

A highly understated corporate communications service

A highly understated corporate communications service with a simple, user-friendly interface, and a remote collaboration tool differentiated from competitors, making it a great choice depending on the company's needs.

Pros

The collaborate remote features available on the tool.

Cons

The lack of integration with the main corporate tools of the market.

Amazon Chime Review

Pros

It is very easy to connect with a client and the video speed is very quick.

Cons

Useful for talking with collaborators

It was my collaborators decision to use Amazon Chime instead of the video conference provider I use with other collaborators. However, I find the software good overall.

Pros

I've been using this software to chat with collaborators in Australia and it's been easy to use

Cons

It lacks some of the capabilities that a well known video chat service offers

Amazon Chime Review

We used Skype for business prior to this and we experienced a lot of difficulties in accessing certain features.

Pros

I like that it replaced Skype for us. There is also a messaging part of this that I do like.

Cons

Going into this initially was a bit complicated.

Amazon does it again

Pros

All-in-one collaboration solution that is easy to use, and feature-rich. It is essentially a proprietary version of other players in the field.

Cons

The audio can be glitchy. And I don't love that you can't react to messages. If they added message reactions it would greatly improve this.

Indispensable and absolutely functional.

Communication with customers and employees clearly.

Pros

Today we all need a video conferencing service to keep meetings up to date, especially for companies that have their employees in their home office.

Cons

There is no way to dislike quality service.

its just amazing and easy to use!!

I use it for every type of meeting I have because it not only really stable but it let me record everything in case I want to double check something said in the meeting.

Pros

I really like its really easy to use and how you can interact with other programs like google calendar. It’s super stable, you can invite participants from other institutions really fast and it let you connect using the phone when the internet is not good with a tool free number. I must say that is more complete than any other programs I have used.

Cons

I think it has everything a good program to have meetings needs. Maybe be more light while using videos or sharing screen would help.

Recommended web conferencing application

Pros

Amazon chime was a pleasant acquisition for my company, this software facilitates online meetings that do not need to be exclusively within the company, I use the audio call and I was very satisfied, the ability to share screens, and invite others to meetings it is very functional, I get an alert about the time of the scheduled meeting and all these are features that help me a lot in my day to day.

Cons

At the moment I feel satisfied with the accessibility of the software

Really great messenger and video chat software, with great integrations

Everyday video calls / internal team communication

Pros

Never had such great call quality Steadily improves with new features Seamless integration into most AMZN products/softwares & email programs Lightweight program running in the background Browser version available (also see cons)

Cons

There is one persistent bug with plugging in new headphones - you need to rejoin the conversation in order for it to work Browser version can not share screen

AMAZING! The best webinar tool out there

Exceptional, brilliant, amazing, the must have webinar tool

Pros

- Quality of sound and vision - Collaborative -Managable - Yet to fail on us - Great for presentations - Great for interviews and creating videos

Cons

- Kind of difficult to work sometimes but it is 100% the best tool to use. Cost may be of an issue... pay for what you recieve - it is worthit!

Best Work Messaging App

A+

Pros

Amazon Chime is ALWAYS up at my law firm. We have about 10 attorneys and 15-20 paralegals, and we use chime for everything that doesn't need to be put in an email. I love that attachments can be dragged and dropped so easily.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about this software.

Easy to use and clear to communicate

We love it, never have any problems with it and recommend it to all.

Pros

We just create a link and send it out, it then invites everyone to the meeting. When I get a link and click it, it launches a desktop application that just works. The line is clear. Anyone can share their screen and you can have many people on the call.

Cons

Sometimes people in other companies don't have chime so it can take them a while to get on the call.

Meeting Application

Pros

It is very easy to showcase your tasks and issues across the world and with your teammates and clients.

Cons

No Negatives and Cons about this software

Not recommend To use Amazon Chime

Earlier we seeing good experince of using Amazon chime but now a days it has lots of problem like audio quality and vedio (if more than 10).

Pros

Good to manage contacts within the same organization. It is fast and easy to chat more than two contant.

Cons

Recently it started to hang, freeze and low audio call quality. You have to click twice or thrice on Audio call icon to call your contact.

Amazon Chime

Pros

It is very practical, convenient and I need it periodically

Cons

It is difficult to say but it is bad that our promotion is not popular

This product is not dependable and when there are issues Amazon support team are the absolute worst!

Terrible response time and customer support If your phone system is completely down you cannot even find anyone to speak with and then when yoiu enter a ticket 30 - 60 minutes later you get an email that says they received your ticket and will get back to you with 48 - 72 hours. How is a company supposed to do business with no phone system? We have not switched to another product YET...we have not phone to call other products....

Pros

The entire company dislikes this product - nothing at all!

Cons

The Amazon support team is the worst response team I have ever worked within 40 years of customer service. I would not recopmmend this product or anything that Amazon does outside moving product.

New User to Chime - Very Happy

Pros

I started using Chime about a month. Between the easy to use interface, integration into some existing applications, and the mobile application, I love it!

Cons

I am a fairly new user and have not found any negatives. I feel I have used it pretty extensively and it has held up great.

Chime as another form of video chat

I have used links provided by clients to communicate with them on their projects that I am creating for them.

Pros

Cons

As only a user of the application, I have not changes or thoughts for the application as it does what I needed.

Chime - It had lots of bugs and we were unable to use

Pros

Since we were using AWS, it was completely integrated with our work environment.

Cons

It was one of the worst conferencing tool we have used. It used to crash during call and sometimes used to hog all the cpu resources. Mostly everyone complained not able to join the meeting on time as the software didn't launch the meeting.

Amazon is the thing we should all like!!!

Pros

I love how Amazon has almost ANYTHING you would like to buy (don't quote me on that btw lol) and I just am an Amazon lover forever!!!

Cons

On my computer, it won't let me choose a budget for the items I am looking for and I would like it to have that again, please.

Amazon Chime is easy to use when you need to have a chat with multiple people at once.

Pros

I got an invitation for a Chime meeting from the AWS staff, which was my first encounter with Chime. We didn't use video this time, but audio worked great.

Cons

It's yet another alternative for group communication and I am not sure I need it another time. The pricing and features page could be more userfriendly, as with most AWS services.