Amazon Chime

Online meeting & video conferencing solution

Amazon Chime Reviews

Pros

Nice clean and easy to use product with fast install and minimal learning curve. Just as good as the best tools for conferencing.

Tristan L.

Has whiteboard su[pported for remote collaboration. Awesome integrations with Amazon products.

Great tool for communicating. Supports many features like videoconferencing and screen sharing.

Cons

It was one of the worst conferencing tool we have used.

Patricia m.

It's the worst communications tool I've ever used. If our IT VP would allow it, I'd stop using it in a second.

4.5

Amazon Chime a stranger with great potencial

I wasn't aware of the existence of this application, but I really feel comfortable and used it. I will definitely take into consideration at the moment of recommend it to someone who needs it.

Pros

I still remember three months ago, when I received my first invitation to a meeting with Amazon Chime. My colleges and I were a little bit surprise about this link, we weren't aware that Amazon had a video call service. So it was a surprise. Since then we got used to it. Really easy for using, the bar for sharing screen, turning off camera and muting yourself. Something different, as zoom, google meet and Webex have them below.

Cons

One of the things I don't like of Chime is the support for Linux. There's none. You have to used the web version. But in the meantime, there's support for Mac and Windows. So not good from Amazon doing this.

Amazon Chime fits purpose well~

User friendly so far.

Pros

Easy to join in No app required Option to blur background Super user friendly

Cons

We’ve only used this 3 times but so far we all dig it!

Chime could be great but needs some attention it seems

It got the job done for the period we received it free through our Vonage account however, we didn't feel the need to stay with it when leaving vonage because of the functionality not being great.

Pros

Chat and internal team calls worked seamlessly and were easy. I like that it was backed by such a great tech company as well so you figured it had to be good.

Cons

It truly was very hard to explain to guests joining a meeting how to get into it and then how to download to be able to share screen. It just wasn't self explanatory or easy.

Tool for business meetings

Overall I can summarize that this is a good app for business purpose, but it need improvements. Call organizer needs more control on calls. But this is very user friendly app and a good source for business organizations.

Pros

I use this app daily . The best thing in this software is we can share the content very easily. Some of the pros are : 1. Easy file sharing 2. Quick group creating 3. Screen-sharing is easier for individual or a group call 4. We can link the Chime addons to outlook directly and plan the calls.

Cons

Though Chime is a good app I found some difficulties while using. Some of them are : 1.Limited video visibility- during video call on desktop only 16 people can turn the video on and when it is on mobile only 8 can access 2. High data consumption. 3. Call organizer don't have complete control on chime calls, any user can mute the other user or can take over the screen sharing. 4. Late notifications on mobile or sometime the will never.

Simple to use and reliable video call & messenger for your company

Overall we do all our video call (strong increase during the pandemic) and most of our collaboration within groups (chat groups / direct messages) with Chime. It works really well, at is seamless integrated into outlook and mobile devices - which makes it easy to join calls - even when you are on the go.

Pros

One of the easiest to use video call and chat tools Easy to join via browser, telephone, mobile apps, desktop Outlook plug in to include chime credentials automatically in calls which prompts you to join the upcoming call Intuitive screen-share Easy on the bandwidth as you can decide to deactivate other users video feeds and retain screen-share Chat groups / direct messages

Cons

From partners I heard the desktop MAC software has some issues A minor bug when editing pasted join information in the ad hoc "join call" prompt

Stable communication software

Overall it's very stable solution.

Pros

Amazon Chime is the most stable online communicator I have ever used. In business setting it has also very useful option of informing user if message was sent, delivered, or read by the other party.

Cons

When setting up meetings it's worth to remember to set up autocall option. Chime has no option to set it up as a default.

Good option for Video Meeting

It was good, but the biggest issue was connection and a lot of people do not know about it yet.

Pros

Ease of use, fairly reasonable, and at a decent price point. Clear picture and usually good sound.

Cons

Connection issue seem to be fairly frequency since we have used it. This happened even with a good internet connection.

Chime - great messages/calls app

I use it on a daily basis and it definitely serves the purpose of an easy and useful software to use for messages and call or video calls at work!

Pros

It allows to have calls with up to 100 people, and the sound and video quality is very good! Even in calls with a lot of people.

Cons

The messaging systems could use some improvements, like not deleting some of the text when you're replying to an old message.

Best software for communication and useful for work from home setup

Compare to other competitors it is working and pocket friendly as well. It help us to connect with others and also we can share file and do chat as per requirement.

Pros

It is very useful in work from home setup and also it will be helpful in connecting with your client. First I tried to using free trial. It help me to collaborate with my time very effectively. It is easy to use and also you can share your screen and files with the others. I am facing less call drop problem and I can easily choose video and audio call option as per our requirement.

Cons

Sometime because of weak connection call drops and it hang sometime but it is working very good on strong network connection.

Decent conferencing tool.

Overall, I found Chime to be an acceptable alternative to other virtual meeting tools. It is not the app of choice for my workplace, but I would be ok with a switch as it gets the job done.

Pros

I found Chime to be fairly easy to use and held its own against the other virtual meeting tools that are available. To me, there was nothing that set Chime apart from any of the others. The meeting quality, both audio and video, was very good. All of the basic functionality was there too.

Cons

Not a whole lot to complain about and the one thing that stuck out to me might just be a lack of familiarity. I was not able to find a way to set a default profile for audio/video controls that would allow a user to join muted or with video off by default. It seemed that you had to join with everything on, and then make adjustments.

Chime Me

Overall its very easy and simple to use. I can contact fellow leadership when I need to quickly. Its convient to use either on mobile phone or laptop. I have it downloaded on my phone for easiness of contacting other managers when needed to. Its easy to add links or files.

Pros

The product is easy to use and opens up quickly. Its easy to search for someone and add them to your contacts. Its easy to download and install on PC or laptop. I liked how you can also customize the sound for your notifications when receiving them.

Cons

Sometimes the connection goes in and out. Other then that I feel like there's nothing I dont like about it.

its just amazing and easy to use!!

I use it for every type of meeting I have because it not only really stable but it let me record everything in case I want to double check something said in the meeting.

Pros

I really like its really easy to use and how you can interact with other programs like google calendar. It’s super stable, you can invite participants from other institutions really fast and it let you connect using the phone when the internet is not good with a tool free number. I must say that is more complete than any other programs I have used.

Cons

I think it has everything a good program to have meetings needs. Maybe be more light while using videos or sharing screen would help.

Amazon Chime is a no frills instant messaging and meetings platform

Overall I quite enjoy using Chime and it is integral to my daily workflow.

Pros

Amazon Chime is simple to use and has a clean interface. Navigating the menus and features is very easy and intuitive.

Cons

I would like the ability to be in multiple meetings at once, with the option to switch audio or video between meetings. The automatic availability feature can be buggy.

Another Fantastic service by Amazon. One of the Best Video Conferenceing Service.

As per the current scenario were many big same offering products failed to provide security. Here we have Amezon's which is recognise in cloud services hence we can assured to get best security.

Pros

Works on all platforms. Easy to use. Meeting record ing feature and many more......

Cons

Nothing as of now! But scenes we have hard lot of security bridge news we feel cautious about the the new options.

i love amazon chime

it the greats thing if your try to save money , we use it all the time

Pros

my wife and kids and I watch amazon chime , great shows and movies

Cons

they need more new videos and shows, maybe on the deman

AMAZING! The best webinar tool out there

Exceptional, brilliant, amazing, the must have webinar tool

Pros

- Quality of sound and vision - Collaborative -Managable - Yet to fail on us - Great for presentations - Great for interviews and creating videos

Cons

- Kind of difficult to work sometimes but it is 100% the best tool to use. Cost may be of an issue... pay for what you recieve - it is worthit!

Best Work Messaging App

A+

Pros

Amazon Chime is ALWAYS up at my law firm. We have about 10 attorneys and 15-20 paralegals, and we use chime for everything that doesn't need to be put in an email. I love that attachments can be dragged and dropped so easily.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about this software.

A highly understated corporate communications service

A highly understated corporate communications service with a simple, user-friendly interface, and a remote collaboration tool differentiated from competitors, making it a great choice depending on the company's needs.

Pros

The collaborate remote features available on the tool.

Cons

The lack of integration with the main corporate tools of the market.

Easy to use and clear to communicate

We love it, never have any problems with it and recommend it to all.

Pros

We just create a link and send it out, it then invites everyone to the meeting. When I get a link and click it, it launches a desktop application that just works. The line is clear. Anyone can share their screen and you can have many people on the call.

Cons

Sometimes people in other companies don't have chime so it can take them a while to get on the call.

Very Reliable, Highly Recommend

Pros

Having a reliable and highly functional communication service has worked wonders for myself and my sales team. The ease of use in my daily workflow has greatly improved since we implemented Amazon Chime.

Cons

As of now, we have not run into many issues since we began using this service. Would highly recommend for any sales team looking to streamline communication processes with their customers.

Amazon Chime Review

Pros

It is very easy to connect with a client and the video speed is very quick.

Cons

Sometimes it lags out for apparently no reason but that is very rare and it seems Amazon has fixed it.

Not recommend To use Amazon Chime

Earlier we seeing good experince of using Amazon chime but now a days it has lots of problem like audio quality and vedio (if more than 10).

Pros

Good to manage contacts within the same organization. It is fast and easy to chat more than two contant.

Cons

Recently it started to hang, freeze and low audio call quality. You have to click twice or thrice on Audio call icon to call your contact.

Worst Communication Tool Ever

Pros

When it works (about half the time) the reminder invite is helpful

Cons

The on this is TERRIBLE. I've met with people using the same equipment on Skype and the sound quality is great, on Chime there is feedback, weird background noises, etc. The only way we can get it to work is to have everyone mute themselves, but then there is no group interaction. Also, it stops working and needs to be reinstalled constantly.

Meeting Application

Pros

It is very easy to showcase your tasks and issues across the world and with your teammates and clients.

Cons

No Negatives and Cons about this software

This product is not dependable and when there are issues Amazon support team are the absolute worst!

Terrible response time and customer support If your phone system is completely down you cannot even find anyone to speak with and then when yoiu enter a ticket 30 - 60 minutes later you get an email that says they received your ticket and will get back to you with 48 - 72 hours. How is a company supposed to do business with no phone system? We have not switched to another product YET...we have not phone to call other products....

Pros

The entire company dislikes this product - nothing at all!

Cons

The Amazon support team is the worst response team I have ever worked within 40 years of customer service. I would not recopmmend this product or anything that Amazon does outside moving product.