Aspect Quality Management Reviews

Aspect Quality Management

Call quality monitoring & management for call centers

4.4/5 (15 reviews)

Elias Alirio Moran Saget

Great visual for schedules

Reviewed 2019-07-29

I like this product since it helps people keep track of their activities.

Pros
I like that segments for different activities in the day can be color coded so they are easily recognizable by people. I also find the fact that memos can be included in the segments very useful since this can tell workers what they need to do when they do not have access to emails for security reasons making communication overall extremely easy.

Cons
The only issue that I have encountered is that at times when people input the wrong password to access their schedule, it blocks them from accessing. This has required in my experience that they close their browser, which can make the whole start of the shift complicated to some of them. If employees use web based software in the browser they opened it in, they may need to reopen the whole thing.

Robert Glover

Good experience, its a flagship product for qualithy management

Reviewed 2018-04-25

Pros
The UI is very intiuitive and easy to use, They have a solid product; however it's very difficult to get customer issues resolved. They pay well, however they are very difficult to deal with on actually getting paid your bonus, you have to fight with them on every metric to prove you accomplished it. It's a technology company owned by venture capitalists." We always fair in treatment - they were very understanding when I was let go and had a great severance package" The incredible amount of knowlegde and training I have obtained. I have had an opportunity to work at the largest banks in the world and have them listen to what I have to say at the age of 33. Multiple campuses to support and worked there during a complete cutover of networking, great challenge

Cons
Some of the integration from the on premise solution to the hosted/cloud needs some work with some of the other integration points (i.e. zipwire, and AQM classic ) needs to sundown the classic so you as a customer dont have ton continue to manage two systems.

Allison Corley

The Aspect Quality Management tool has been quite disappointing since moving to the cloud. Not good.

Reviewed 2017-06-07

Pros
I like the ease of use, and how user-friendly it is to create searches, play call recordings, and score calls.

Cons
The fact that since we have moved to the cloud we do not have the ability to play screen recordings in AQM is very disappointing. AQM has been our primary Quality Monitoring tool, and now it does not work for our needs. I am glad that we have WFO, but I still think AQM should carry the same functionality.

Response from Aspect Software

Thank you for your review of Aspect Quality Management. We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the product. We have forwarded your comments to our internal teams and will have your Account Team reach out ASAP to see how we can better serve you. Thank you for the feedback. We really appreciate it so that we can continually improve our solutions. -The Aspect Team

Allison Corley

Easy to use, everything in one place, great layout.

Reviewed 2018-05-10

Pros
I enjoy the ease of maneuvering around the application. The layout is great, both aesthetically and functionally.

Cons
The 30 minute timeout, regardless of whether you're active or not, is incredibly inconvenient. I have, on multiple occasions, been in the middle of creating a template when I get kicked out, and then I have to start all over. This is very frustrating, and it doesn't make much sense to have a tool that works this way.

Response from Aspect Software

Allison, thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Quality Management and for the high ratings! We are pleased to hear that you like the layout and ease of use. We appreciate your input on the time out issue as well. The good news is that it looks to be a configurable setting. Our QM product manager will be reaching out to you to discuss shortly. Thank you again for input, we really appreciate it. -The Aspect Team

Gerald Salazar

Aspect

Reviewed 2018-12-05

More than welcome with the improvements shown lately.

Pros
It has brought great enhancements, specially for those working in a contact center environment, simplifying a lot of data in a few seconds, provides accurate data in terms of retrieving staffing, call volume, and trends, this tool is key for businesses successful since it brings everything summarized in this tool , additionally reports taken from the tool guarantee profitability as well when it comes to present scenarios and variability to clients.

Cons
As technology moves forwards, few of the things to be changed will be the view, not all, but certain clients are more visual to either get or give data, working on view in the tool will definitely bring more satisfaction to users.

Steve Bluhm

Comprehensive recording/scoring system for contact center quality management

Reviewed 2018-04-25

Accurate call recordings and great search capabilities.

Pros
The search and filter capabilities are very good to find the calls you are you looking for in order to review quickly

Cons
Performance across a company network can be slow with larger recordings. Upgrade process is expensive and cumbersome.

Response from Aspect Software

Steve - thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Quality Management and for the high marks! We are pleased to hear that you like the comprehensive recording and scoring as well as the search and filter capabilities. We also appreciate your feedback on the upgrade process. We will make sure to forward you input on to our internal teams to review. -The Aspect Team

Loyce Namulondo

AQM

Reviewed 2019-05-21

It works for me. Even when i am off work, i can always check in when i get back to get the different interactions.

Pros
Sound is clear. Ability to monitor real time activity of employees. I love the recording bit where i can search for previous interactions with customers. The screen capture functionality is superb, keeps employees in check. Ability to search for a particular contact.

Cons
Some times the screen capture functionality does not work, only recording audio sound. At times, not all interactions are stored yet they could be needed.

Brandon Grigsby

Aspect's Quality Management products have been vital to our quality control.

Reviewed 2017-06-07

Ease of use, accessibility to calls, and reliability.

Pros
It's easy to use, intuitive, and reliable. I really like the new workforce optimization quality over the traditional AQM hosted platform, it's made numerous enhancements to benefit the users.

Cons
I would like to see user administration out of the new WFO quality. It's currently the only reason our administrators need to access the AQM Legacy site. I'm sure Aspect is working on fully transitioning this over.

Response from Aspect Software

Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Quality Management. We are glad that you are finding it easy to use and that it's vital to your quality control. We appreciate your feedback and we have forwarded your comments on to our internal teams to review. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team

Sandra Ashaba

Serves the role

Reviewed 2019-05-30

Keeping tabs on quality by listening in to recorded calls stored in AQM, it is very handy

Pros
AQM captures calls and has enough capacity to store as far back as a year, calls are clear when played and features are easy to find

Cons
sometimes the calls will refuse to play and the error responses are not friendly to users, a specialist has to be the resolver

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Isaac Kanalo

Quality and record keeping as easy as 123...

Reviewed 2019-04-17

With Aspect quality management it is easy to find out what kind of service was offered to client and find ways of making the experience even better.

Pros
I use it to keep logs of each and every conversation/ interaction between my staff and clients at all times. Comes in handy in gap identification and coaching

Cons
It does not capture 100% of all interactions

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Shiva Gorthi

The product works however the upstream systems make it less functional and useful

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-04-25

Pros
The quality management team likes the ability to score and share the details with the agents and supervisors. Scoring feature is user friendly.

Cons
AS I mentioned above, upstream system's inability to send the metadata in an efficient manner basically reduces the tool's capabilities.

Response from Aspect Software

Shiva - thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Quality Management. We are pleased to hear that the scoring feature is user friendly, and also appreciate the feedback on the upstream systems. Your input will be forwarded on to our internal teams for review and a product expert will likely reach out to you to follow up. Thanks again for taking the time to share your thoughts. -The Aspect Team

Merida Nabukwasi

Aspect quality management

Reviewed 2019-06-02

I love that it allows people work smart.

Pros
With the software, i can track the number of interactions, giving me a clear picture of whether I've reached the day's target and if not, am able to tell how much more effort to put to achieve my target.

Cons
I haven't had a bad experience with it.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Janelle Hernandez

Increase my productivity . Better reportering. Increase the number of monitoring.

Reviewed 2017-05-09

Pros
Reports and formats are most friendly. the info is share to team easier. Hability to coaching quick.

Cons
Hard implementation because our pbx is Avaya and old. Initial reporting not functioning correctly...

Manuel Quintero

Very good, asfter setup was completet it works great

Reviewed 2017-05-09

Pros
dependability, it allows for very good final user acceptance, and overall system performance. Agent adaptation was great

Cons
Very slow during initial setup process, going from NICE to Aspect we had to learn to adapt but it has help eliminate a lot of EXCEL

Response from Aspect Software

Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Quality Management. We are so happy that you are satisfied with the product. We appreciate your positive and constructive feedback and have forwarded it to our internal teams. -The Aspect Team

charles opiyo

helps improve performance

Reviewed 2019-04-30

it is a good system anyway

Pros
every time I go for coaching with my supervisor and I listen to my recorded calls, it gives me a chance to improve.

Cons
Sometimes my team leader tells me some calls have not been recorded or are recorded with poor voice quality