CallCabinet Logo
CallCabinet

Compliance call recording, QA, agent evaluation and more.

visit website

CallCabinet Reviews

User ratings

4.6

• Likelihood to recommend9.2/10

See full reviews by rating

Add to this the quality control module it has improved both the quality and performance of both outbound telesales as well as inbound customer services.
Amazing call recording software. So easy to to install and really cost effective.
There is very little, if anything, that I dislike about CallCabinet.
At times I feel that the options to filter on when you search for calls are a bit limited and with more filter options it might take less time to trace calls.
How would you rate CallCabinet?

Simply Amazing

Pros

The software is VERY easy to use and never misses a beat when connected through skype. The quality of the recording is superior to any other software that I've used over the past years. I've really been enjoying using the call auditing aspect of the software and it's gone a great way towards training others!

Cons

There is very little, if anything, that I dislike about CallCabinet. It provides every aspect of what our Business Development Team needs to continually improve and can be scaled to meet a one person team up to several hundreds.

I find the software easy to use. Whenever I have an issue the helpdesk is quick to respond

Pros

The software is quite easy to understand and use. When I train new staff to use the software they have no difficulty in using the application.

Cons

I find the interface visually appealing, but integration was weak and support was very slow.

Had trouble installing the software and was passed around from agent to agent with no solution. I feel that the support service was pretty weak for such a high ticket item.

Pros

Nice visual design Has good archiving features

Cons

Service is slow and I went back and forth between multiple agents. Installation process is complicated. Interface seems laggy

Using the quality control module on to our voice recording has improved our overall quality

Pros

The fact that it supports legacy, SIP and Skype calls means we can have one systems for all workers independent of where they are and what current telephone system they may have. Add to this the quality control module it has improved both the quality and performance of both outbound telesales as well as inbound customer services

Cons

Whilst for Skype and some SIP systems just require a software download for some of the legacy systems it took some time to get the integration right.

Cost effective solution and better than the other products I have tried.

Pros

Cost effected and scaled with my business. Also a simple interface and easy to use. I can easily evaluate my agents performance.

Cons

No complaints yet and we've been using the software for around 10 months. We're looking forward to the new version going live in a week.

Atmos has been fantastic for our legal business

Pros

We have been using Atmos for a few months, I am amazed at what we get for our money, we pay less for a top-notch call recording solution, we were quoted more by everyone else we spoke to.

Cons

I really dont have any cons for this product, if anything I would like to see some text to speech analytics .

Thank you Larry!

My experience will CallCabinet and its technology was fantastic.

Fully access to our recording and the ability to start understand some facts of our business

Pros

The CallCabinet software was fantastic.The system delivered on every promise.The cost of the system was significantly less than any other product in the market and yet its delivery and functionality was far a head of anything we have seen and demonstrated.

Cons

There is nothing negative that we found about the CallCabinet systems,in fact it is so far a head of the rest of the market.

Very happy with the product.

Pros

Seamless integration with our phone system. Does everything we need it to. Wonderful customer support. Great experience!

Cons

None I can think of. This product is fantastic. Very happy customer. Kudos to the product designers and the team that supports it!

The simplicity of the system made it easy to operate and see the immediate value.

Pros

The simplicity and user friendliness of the system made it easy for us to navigate around and it further allowed us to see the additional value as a business we could get out of our recording.The upfront new dash board gave us immediate and valuable information.

Cons

Given the importance of recording calls in our environment,there is nothing negative to say.The software and the value add it gives the user makes it so far ahead of any of its competitors.

Excellent offering easy to use and function rich ! Highly recommended

Pros

Simplicity of use yet very rich in functionality to make life easier. The quality control aspects are excellent. Great value .

Cons

For our use we have not yet ran into anything I would change. I'm sure future versions will keep adding quality functionality before I realize we need it.

I have always had excellent customer service with any questions I have had.

Pros

The software is extremely user friendly. The support staff is very knowledgeable and always of service.

Cons

Awesome service. Cust support rep has been great to work with!

Pros

Easy to use and lot's of features. The customer support is fantastic. I highly recommend using Call Cabinet.

Cons

I really don't have any complains yet. I'm new to using the software and the customer support has been great with walking me through everything.

Very happy with the pre-sales and integrations support. About to go LIVE! Yay

Pros

Easy to follow and understand, very logical flow of the interface. We've had multiple custom integration requests but were well accommodated.

Cons

None so far - we are not yet LIVE. Interested in seeing the ease of third-party API integration but based on current experience, confident this too won't be a challenge.