Additional information for Avira
Key features of Avira
View All Features
- Configure reports and statistic
- Automated active directory syncing
- Personalized email signature
- Blacklists, whitelists a& greylists filtering
- Multiple file format support for attachment
- Detailed reporting with daily & weekly updates
- Custom rules
- Email security & encryption
- Cloud-based email protection
- Block oversized emails
- Temporary email storage in cloud account
- Anti-spam, anti-malware & anti-virus protection
- Cloud-based quarantine
- Bandwidth saving
- Intuitive web-interface
- File type restriction
- Configurable user privileges
- Mail forwarding to secondary email accounts
- Custom auto-replies
• All incoming emails are first directed to Avira’s cloud facility where suspicious emails are removed or quarantined to ensure only clean emails are forwarded to user's account.
• Avira will store all incoming emails in a temporary account in the cloud for seven days, in case a user goes offline due to an internet outrage at their end.
• Avira ensures optimum utilization of the network bandwidth by blocking oversized emails, bulky attachments, and other harmful content.
• Avira constantly updates their virus & malware definition to blacklist new sources and protect users from the latest threats.
• With easy attachment control functionality, users can set rules to allow defined set of file types within attachments and screen out the rest to avoid unnecessary spamming.