Emailable

Email Verification that's astonishingly easy and low-cost.

visit website

Emailable Reviews - Page 2

Great tool for Sales Development

Overall, Blaze Verify has been a great addition to my current arsenal of tools

Pros

Sometimes I'll use a separate tool to find a person's email address and I can check to make sure it's deliverable before wasting time sending bounced tracked emails that clutter up my CRM

Cons

Every now and then you get an "unknown" result when checking an email address but that's pretty standard

Hi Quinton! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate your feedback! I'm happy to hear your experience with Blaze has been great. Best, Emily

Must Have Marketing Tool

Pros

First off, I was a dedicated user of the Checker. I was pleased to find that none of the functionality I loved about Checker was lost in the merger with Emailable. If you use email messaging in your marketing mix, this is a tool you cannot live without. How many times have you believed you were working with a clean email list only to see those bounces add up after you hit the send button? Using emailable keeps the cost, time, and frustration at a minimum. The cost of the program is pennies at most but the savings are tremendous. It's also very fast and easy. I highly recommend making this your go-to email marketing tool.

Cons

No, No, No. This tool is great! I haven't found a problem with it yet.

Hi Jo! Happy to hear you're enjoying Emailable! Thanks for leaving us a review :)

Cost-effective email validation tool

Our bounce rates have dropped after using this tool, which is really really great.

Pros

Emailable is a user-friendly tool that works great for email validation. Everything is intuitive and the precision of analysis is at the highest level possible.

Cons

The price went a bit higher when the Checker was acquired by Emailable. The prices must be slightly reviewed, but still, they are very very affordable.

Hi Arthur, Thanks for your review, we're glad you're enjoying Emailable!

Melhor custo/benefício em termos de verificação de email

Comecei a usar a TheChecker em 2020 para melhorar os resultados de campanha de email marketing da agência. Apesar de ser um investimento, diminui os meus custos, porque otimizou meu banco de dados, e passei a entregar menos quantidade, com mais qualidade. Há um mês migrei para Emailable e estou considerando algumas opções novas pra agência, como a formato de assinatura mensal, que vai ser importante para ter previsibilidade de custos para os clientes.

Pros

O preço, que é o melhor do mercado dentre a qualidade dos resultados que entrega. Apesar de estar acostumada com o dashboard da TheChecker, agora, como Emailable, fiquei surpresa com a intuitividade do novo sistema.

Cons

Quando era TheChecker, eu não tinha a opção de pagar com moeda brasileira, e isso era um fator negativo, porque além da compra estar sujeita à oscilação do dólar, ainda tinham os impostos da compra. Agora, a Emailable oferece essa opção.

Hi Luiza, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad you have been enjoying Emailable. If you have any questions about our subscription options, our customer support team is happy to help!

Great, fast service that's affordable

For our team at AppSumo, we often buy and use many of the tools listed on our site. Whether for our main AppSumo business, or personal side hustles, we're ALWAYS looking for products and solutions that make our lives easier. We ❤️ supporting the products that Sumo-lings list. Internally, we were recently looking for a list cleaning tool to clean the lists of our AppSumo Originals products. Like our...

Pros

Easy-to-use interface, quick scanning, and overall quality of the tool.

Cons

Branding leads to confusion. They've renamed, acquired, and rebranded a few times.

Hi Dave, Thank you so much for your review! Happy to hear you're enjoying Emailable.

Programa que cumple con su cometido

Pros

Cumple con lo que ofrece, realiza la validación de los correos de forma simple y rapida. No se ha tenido muchos problemas en su uso.

Cons

Al momento de descargar los formatos puede que haya un poco de desorden.

Thanks for taking the time to do it, Richard! Regarding the cons you mention, unfortunately there is an encoding mismatch between the universal format and some major sheet software. There are 2 ways to overcome it. Please get in touch with us either on chat or at hello@thechecker.co and we will walk you through it :)

Great Service

Pros

Great Service for email validation Cheap Price Quality 99%

Cons

there are some issue with verification aol.com and att.net emails

Get Organized with This!

My overall experience has been great with this automated system, I love to stay organized and have clean email lists of those who are subscribed or signed up.

Pros

This email software has been a lifesaver! It works well my websites when I need to get emails verified and have a clean email list that is organized to my liking. The automated feature works like a charm and cuts out alot of manual work you need to do when it comes to emails.

Cons

It might not be as user friendly as it should be only because of the interface might take a little time to get used it but its definitely not rocket science, you'll get the hang of it! Then let it do the rest of the work for you.

Hi Sophia! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review with us. We're happy to hear you've enjoyed your experience! Best, Emily

Great Product, but a little overpriced

Pros

It gives me not only the correct emails, but also the risks of each one of them. This way I can choose if I want to make a email list with more risk of bounces or to completely cancel that risk.

Cons

You don't get any credits by month, like snov.io. You have that amout of credits and that's it. Some other softwares give you a monthly amount of credits to use and they recharge each month.

me ha sido muy útil, utilizar esta herramienta.

Buena es una herramienta muy util y sencilla de usar.

Pros

Es muy sencillo e intuitivo ayuda mucho a tener las bases de datos actualizadas yo lo utilice para crear una nueva base de datos pero considero que es muy util para utilizarla en el día a día.

Cons

En una ocasión no hizo bien el trabajo sin darme cuenta, todo los resultados del día los subi como siempre al programa que nos envia las Newsletter y al día siguiente todos esos resultados estaban mal, me dio mucho trabajo arreglarlo, es la unica incidencia que he tenido.

Hi Olga, Thank you for your feedback! When you have a moment, can you please reach out to our customer success team with the issue you had? We're happy to help.

Best Email Verification Tool

My overall experience with TheChecker is very positive. It has remarkable features like uploading a list and you will get your result in email and that you can keep for future record. I've recommended this tool to my colleagues as well. I am overwhelmed with its accuracy and preciseness.

Pros

It always show accurate and precise results.

Cons

The customer support team never answers on time. They should be available 24*7

best email validation tool

i use this email tool on daily basis and i love to use tool for my marketing campaign. It´s a great list cleaning tool" Pros: The emailable is great! i upload my file and in a few minutes o have my list cleaned . The user interface is very nice and clean, the service is really easy to use and intuitive. Improve my deliverability and email marketing campaign ROI with the most reliable and affordable email checker.

Pros

the emailable is great! The user interface is very nice and clean, the service is really easy to use and intuitive.

Cons

deliverability and affordable email checker.

Hi Mohd, Happy to hear you're enjoying Emailable! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

Quick and Easy Email Verification + Great Support!

Overall, TheChecker has great service, great support, and great prices. Can't go wrong with these guys.

Pros

TheChecker has the lowest prices compared with its competitor. Prices are transparent and they offer a free plan to test out too! It was fast and easy to sign up with TheChecker. I was using the API for email verifications and the stats are real-time. No Delays! I also like that they offer live chat (real human) support.

Cons

Initially, I didn't like their passwordless login and signup format, it was quite confusing. But now I'm okay with it. I also had an issue with navigating my account dashboard and I contacted their live chat support which was almost instant! They solved the issue quickly.

Emailable Review

For easy decision making, easy to use tool, precise, and dependable.

Pros

The scoring system is so great. Makes decision making easy. The outcomes are easily read.

Cons

For the most part there is little I'd say I didn't like but maybe just the part where am not able to see my history on the homepage for single email verification.

Hi John, Thank you for your review and feedback!

Great Customer Service and Value for Money

I have been using Thechecker for more than 12 months and I was never so satisfied with a email verification tool

Pros

Verification Process and customer service

Cons

The software works just fine for everything.

Excelente plataforma de validação de e-mails!

Tem sido uma ótima experiência utilizar o TheChecker! Está ajudando a melhorar a nossa performance e é extremamente fácil de usar! :) Recomendo demais!

Pros

A validação de e-mails é bem assertiva e rápida, ajudando muito a nossa equipe de vendas com a redução da taxa de bounce. Realmente tem me ajudado muito nas tarefas diárias de validação dos dados! :)

Cons

No início, a plataforma levava entre 5 e 10 minutos para validar um array de 10 e-mails, achei isso estranho, mas segui com o uso. Hoje, os mesmos 10 e-mails levam alguns segundos para terem sua análise totalmente concluída, o que me leva a crer que existe um mecanismo de machine learning por trás que é aprimorado a cada execução.

Always give me Positive

Pros

I use Emailable for last 6 Month for my business And personal purpose. Basically i need to check my email list Validation. it gives me true results. Always give me Positive . thanks Emailable Developer Team.

Cons

Some email Make it call to invalid, But when i sent it go properly. you can look up this section.

Hi Shariful! Thank you for your review. Please reach out to our customer success team if you believe there to be any issue with the results. We're happy to help!

Blaze Verify, another useful tool in the arsenal

Ill continue using it along with other tools that I use to be more efficient

Pros

Blaze Verify is a time saver. Rather than emailing out and guessing if emails will get through to the intended recipient, Blaze gives me a Risk status on each one so I can focus on sending to those that I know will go through and then going back later to send the riskier emails later when I have more time

Cons

I know there is no silver bullet, when Blaze cant verify the email address, you get a "Risky Status" which means that only a certain percent of the emails with that status will go through

Hi Gino! Thanks for taking the time to review Blaze Verify, we're happy to hear you've enjoyed our service. Best, Emily

No Nonsense Email Validation Tool

Overall, I'm pretty happy with Emailable. No complaints. I use it myself & my team also uses it for validation and the overall user experience is intuitive and needs no guidance. I love the quirky names given to the lists .

Pros

Emailable works like advertised. I get verified Emails that don't harm my marketing campaigns.

Cons

Would be pretty nice if it could suggest valid emails in the case of invalid emails as an additional service. I would pay for that !

Hi Avinash, Thanks for your review!

It's a great tool.

It's a great tool.

Pros

Practicality. For me and the company has a very good cost benefit

Cons

I do not know, I need to think about this a little bit more

Very usefull!

Pros

The ease of use and the usefulness of the information.

Cons

I like it very much but they do not let me know when the credits are about to end.

Blaze Verify Comments

Insuring critical mail gets thru to intended parties.

Pros

I like the support received as a user and more importantly that it is accurate. I submitted a false email address to multiple other verification services and virtually all, with the exception of Blaze indicated it was not a good address. That alone convinced me. Also you screen menus are exceptionally easy to navigate. Congrats on a great product.

Cons

Do not like the large number of Risky comments but I am assuming not the software fault.

Hi Allen, Thanks for taking the time to review Blaze Verify, we really appreciate your feedback! I'm happy to hear you've enjoyed the service. Best, Emily

Love IT

as an email service provider. its very important for checking list before it sent, will protect smtp from bad emails and bad users

Pros

i love the pay per usage pricing the api easy to use and more information that make give flexibility for mark an email good or bad

Cons

no history or log for what email that check via api it make we dont know its is really works well when running in background

Thanks for your review, glad you're enjoying Emailable!

Versão Português

É um software razoável, precisa da versão em português.

Pros

Valida a maior parte dos e-mails consultados.

Cons

Consome créditos em muitas consultas onde o e-mail é desconhecido.

Hi Vanessa! Thank you for your review! Just to clarify, we do not charge any credits when a result is "Unknown".

Quality checker

over all very good software

Pros

easy friendly to use and get result so soon

Cons

when you compare to some other tool its very cheap