Emailable

Email Verification that's astonishingly easy and low-cost.

Emailable Reviews - Page 3

TheChecker - Excellent service, works perfect and great prices. I use it every day - recommend it

I met through a friend, ran the tests, and every day I use it to clear my lists. Not to mention the ease and great values and very fast.

Pros

Very good, efficient, simple and fast. Congratulations.

Cons

I like everything. there's nothing to complain about. I am satisfied and have indicated to several friends.

Excellent

Excellent

Pros

Processing Speed and accuracy of the mail checking

Cons

customer support is slow to resolve the issue

Great Stuff!

It's great. Customer service is ideal, always avail, can't be the pricing, and honestly, it does exactly what i need it to do. Wish there were a few more features, but for the price, you can't beat this service.

Pros

Love the price, and the ease of use! I like that i can do hundreds of emails at a time, or just one!

Cons

I wish i could type in a url, and then all the emails found for that site. and then verify ones that aren't initially listed. that way i have a jumping off point. Similar to the hunter IO experience.

Hi Rachael, Thank you for taking the time to review Blaze Verify, we appreciate your feedback. I'm happy to hear you've enjoyed the service. Best, Emily

TheChecker Came Out on Top

Pros

I was in search of an email validation tool to ensure outbound email marketing to a list of contacts did not lead to a high bounce rate. I compared TheChecker to multiple other offerings, including Voila Norbert, NeverBounce, ZeroBounce, Hunter, etc. The factors that led me to choose TheChecker were a low pay-as-you-go cost per validation, no charge for leads that are not validated, and one of the widest selections of bulk upload file types supported. The software was easy to use and I was up and running quickly after sign-up.

Cons

While the explanations of categories of "riskiness" are included in the web version of the application, it would be helpful to include a legend or explanation in the downloaded files (perhaps as a second tab) for reference. Despite the verification, my bounce rates were slightly higher than anticipated. Hard to know if that is an issue with my email settings or bad email addresses, etc.

Love This Software!

Pros

Love how I can trust that my emails will be verified. Had some initial issues with setting up the integration, but customer support got on the phone right away and troubleshooted the issue with me.

Cons

I haven't had any issues so far, looking forward to keeping using this product to help my marketing efforts.

Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to review Blaze Verify! We're happy to hear your experience has been a great one. Best, Emily

Easy to use email verification service

Pros

Easy to use interface Quick results Responsive customer support

Cons

Some emails are listed as risky and cannot be verified, but this is common to email verification tools

Hi Aaron, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on Blaze Verify. We're happy to hear you've enjoyed your experience with our service. If you have any questions on the emails on your list marked as "risky" please reach out to us at support and we are happy to help provide more information on why any given email address was marked as risky. Best, Emily

Best email checker available

Has found the point of contacts I have been looking for and has exceptionally fast customer service.

Pros

The user interface is the simplest and most hasslefree email checker system I've used for the past year.

Cons

None I can think of at this moment so far.

Excelente plataforma de validação de e-mails

Pros

O TheChecker é simples e direto, tanto no modelo de preços quanto no uso real. Sinceramente, nem percebemos o quão valioso era esse serviço até que tivéssemos um caso de uso específico; vamos expandir seu uso daqui para frente. Também gosto dos preços reais e da forma como avaliam o serviço.

Cons

Não tem problemas, embora eu ache que o site deles às vezes pode ser um pouco livre de documentação / explicação.

Thank you so much for taking the time to do it! We are delighted to hear that we managed to help maximize your campaign's results at a very affordable price. We are soon releasing a new platform, more powerful than it is today. And we will keep it affordable to ensure that we can keep helping all marketers and IT professionals worldwide.

Value for the money.

Pros

The user interface is very friendly, once you have registered on the platform. On homepage, you will get an option to upload a file with free 100 credit to test the platform. You will be having an option to directly import from your device or you can connect to a platform like Mailchimp to import a list. Support team are superb they know how to resolve the issue.

Cons

One thing that bother me about emailable is, I have used free plan of Zerobounce along with Emailable and the accuracy rate was better of Zerobounce.

Hi Bishal! Thank you so much for your review! We're happy to hear you're enjoying Emailable. If you receive any results you feel are inaccurate, please reach out to our customer support team - we're happy to take a look :)

Very Helpful Service, almost instant results

I have used this for cleaning my mailing list which would been a very cumbersome other wise if done manually. On thechecker, you just upload the list in excel format and they do the job in minutes and gets back to you with the good / bad / risky emails list segregated all for a very cheap amount.

Pros

Its very easy to use has a very clean interface / process to get the job going very detailed info about the emails, like why they fall in to any such category etc. the customer support was quick / responsive.

Cons

You cant dislike anything like this when its offered with down to the earth prices.

Great API Servive

Pros

Easy implementation! We use this embedded in our account signup form. It saves us time in customer support & it’s effortless.

Cons

Nothing . It works seamlessly in out form tool.

Super easy onboarding. Great solution.

So far, so good. It's been a very good solution so far. We are only a couple weeks in, but no complaints.

Pros

Getting started was really quick and easy. We were able to start checking our data in minutes.

Cons

It would be great if there were fewer unknowns results in the checked emails. .

Thank you so much for your feedback, Melyni! We are constantly working to reduce the number of unknowns (varies according to email domains), so your feedback helps us prioritize that on schedule

Best Mail Solution

Pros

Real time Tracking, with all required information

Cons

Easy to track mail on time report and notification

Hi Kamlesh, Thank you for your review!

Best API

Pros

API works fast and as expected. Customer support is always helpful.

Cons

Sometimes there is delay in getting API response but Customer support was able to solve it ASAP

My experience

Preventing fake emails and accounts on signups.

Pros

Effective software that prevents dropped and fake emails.

Cons

I hoped to see a report of number of rejected and approved emails.

The best!

We reduce all our email marketing complaints and fake registers.

Pros

It's easy to use, the results are great. All works perfect.

Cons

I want a solution for Digital Marketing Agencies.

Great Tool!

I have used other validations, but only thechecker attended my needs well.

Pros

The ease of use, price and the support always ready.

Cons

Needs more features and reports more detailed.

It's invisible, but powerful!

Pros

No fancy features, but it's useful. Easy to install and then you can forget it.

Cons

Need more customize options to install the widigt, eg. style

Easy and Intuitive UI & Support

My overall experience is positive and really good so far

Pros

Emailable helped me to clean up lead list and setup campaigns in efficient way. Additionally one of our team members incorporated the api with our backend service too.

Cons

At times the response from emailable would timeout an old there is no solution like webhook.

Hi there! Thank you for leaving a review with us! We're happy to hear you've enjoyed Emailable. If you ever have a timeout issue, please reach out to us at support - we're happy to help!

This is a amazing Software

My overall experience with Emailable is great

Pros

This is amazing for those who want to clean thire email list. It helped me to increase my sales by 5x

Cons

I think the no of free credit should be increased so that user can understand in more better way

Hi Ayush, Thank you for your review!

very good for metrics analysis

really good, not to complain about it. TheChecker is a great option.

Pros

very good for metrics analysis, helps me a lot and the company, offer the full email verification service

Cons

some problems with the portuguese version, but other than that it is really very good and great price

Thanks for your response, Fernanda! Glad to hear we managed to help you out with your campaigns. As we value your feedback, please send over more details regarding the problems you are facing with the Portuguese version :) at hello@thechecker.co

Easy to Use and Quick

If you are looking for a User friendly, time saving options to validate emails, TheChecker is a great option. Not only their pricing is better, but the overall usage is simple and helps increase my reach! Thanks to the Team for making this product Available!

Pros

User friendly Quick Pricing helps increase my reach

Cons

Nothing in particluar, as my usage is covered with the available resource

Thanks for your feedback, Sandeep! We will keep doing our best to offer the most user-friendly platform with the highest precision possible. And cost-effective

Blaze Verify is the good overall

Pros

Very easy to use if you know what you are doing. Has many great features

Cons

Need more video tutorial for beginners

Paul, Thank you for the review, we're happy to hear you've enjoyed Blaze Verify! We appreciate the feedback, and will definitely take it into consideration. If you have any questions, please chat us at support, we're happy to help. :) Best, Emily

great app

Pros

price, very affordable good api integration

Cons

panel not so easy for the first user contact

Quick and reliable list-cleaning

Pros

Emailable does lightning-fast analysis of address data, and cleans my lists reliably. I like how I'm not waiting around all day, and the UX is very modern and intuitive.

Cons

There is an API feature that allows for real-time address validation at the point of user entry, but I found it too difficult to set up. I wish there was direct integration with more form-provider services or perhaps Zapier. My form provider of choice is GoHighLevel, although JotForm etc are all have similar potential for direct integration

Hi David, Thanks for your review! We offer integrations with Zapier, please reach out to our customer success team for assistance in set up :)