Emailable

Email Verification that's astonishingly easy and low-cost.

visit website

Emailable Reviews - Page 4

Recomendo a Emailable

rapidez na qualificação da minha base de emails

Pros

A facilidade em fazer upload de grande massas de dados para qualificação do email, sem precisar de muitas padronizações no banco de dados

Cons

O arquivo para extração somente em formato csv é muito limitante

Hi Raphael, Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear you're enjoying Emailable!

It´s a great list cleaning tool

Pros

The Checker is great! i upload my file and in a few minutes o have my list cleaned (I cleaned my 10 year old list of almost 90.000 emails). The user interface is very nice and clean, the service is really easy to use and intuitive. I think this is a must have tool for people how have list of any size, it´s very helpfull to have a service that helps you keep a good sender reputation. If you don´t have a good sender reputation, your messages will go directly to spam, and it´s allready hard to have high open rates, so if you have a tool to help you get better in your email marketing, why not to use it? I can´t wait for future releases of the checker, thanks for what you do and the accesible prices for it!

Cons

Nothing, i didn´t have any issues with the software, everything was good

One of the Best Email Validation Tool

Pros

easy to use and it saves more time in finding a valid email addresses.

Cons

none for now I am a new user but I will leave another review once I find any.

Thank you so much, Walgren! Glad to hear we are helping you maximize your campaign's deliverability :)

Excelente !!

Fiz checagem em uma lista grande, ele validou super rápido. E ao enviar, realmente todos foram entregues.

Pros

Fácil de usar! Prático! Atende todas as expectativas. Super indico!

Cons

ainda não achei nada de ruim no sistema. Por isso indico sem medo.

Thanks for taking the time to review us, Marcia! Glad to hear we managed to get your list validated quickly and help you land to the highest number of inboxes possible! We keep working to make it even better and cost-effective in 2021.

Very intuitive

Emailable it's actually a fun experience, the dasboards are really pleaseing to work with

Pros

Emailable is a very intuitive tool to use, with clear buttons and withou having any knowledge to use it, you can easily browse and use it without stopping to find instructions

Cons

Sometimes it takes so long for the email analysis to end, the % stops at 98+ and takes a long while to complete

Hi Aline, Thank you for your review of Emailable, we appreciate your feedback!

Good service

I use Blaze Verify for the business with the emails list. Congrats for the futur Blaze Verify. I agree.

Pros

Simple for use daily after daily. For a businessman is the most application for to be professional sending newsletter.

Cons

The speed for do the clean of your contacts list before sending the newsletter with SendinBlue.

Hi Fabiano, Thanks for taking the time to review Blaze Verify. We're glad you've enjoyed your experience with our service! Best, Emily

Fast to deploy, easy to use

Pros

It was simple to setup and deploy Emailable. One of the criteria was the ability to connect it in our workflow between our data enrichment tools and Hubspot which we use as our CRM.

Cons

Additional direct integrations into tools like Apollo or Outreach would be amazing.

Hi Jonah! Thank you for your review! We offer an integration with Apollo through Zapier if you're interested. Our Customer Success team is happy to assist in the set up!

Optimized my media investments

Pros

TheChecker has helped me create a high quality leads list and optimized my media investments. We had a significant increase in ROI.

Cons

We had a bit of trouble integrating with our page creation tool but we managed to solve it.

Emailable Review

Really good - I've tried alternatives such as neverbounce and mailtester, but ended up trying the free trial of Emailable and really liked it - the price was also cheaper compared to some other alternatives

Pros

Fair pricing and has a high threshold standard for email validation, which is important for ensuring open rates are high - whether sending to actually valid emails or reducing the chance of being in spam/lowering open rates through reduced bounces, sending to valid email servers etc. Also supports many different file extensions/integrations etc

Cons

Bulk lists that I've imported aren't kept for too long

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your review!

Solid, simple and beautiful - for dear emails!

Pros

TheChecker.io is a solid, simple and beautiful service. A necessary tool for those who work with email. An essential tool For email campaigns. I am a copywriter and editor on various websites and startups. I use TheChecker for cleaning a couple of email banks. Best in competition with other services.

Cons

Need more plugins for Wordpress. Need more intergrations. Need more educational content in blog.

Eases my work up!

Pros

At times I need to verify emails in bulk for marketing purposes for my personal brand. Emailable makes my job super simple and easy

Cons

Nothing at all I would say, I have had a pretty good experience so far with no set backs

Part of our Sales stack

Cleaning up data, allowing to cut our bounce rate for email outreach.

Pros

The simple interface, the ease of use, and ultimately how effective it is at cleaning out lists when we prospect at work.

Cons

So far so good, no complaints so far. We have been using it for less than six months.

Hi there, Thanks for your review of Blaze Verify! We're happy to hear your experience with our service has been a good one. Best, Emily

Wonderful service and customer survice

The customer service is immediate and perfect. The service is fast and correct!

Pros

the software is perfect for email list cleaning. I've use it a lot of times in the last two years.

Cons

there is some limitations with the verification of yahoo and gmail, but it is the same also for other email checker services.

Effective mailing solution

It helped me to clean my database and that of my clients, it seems like a good solution for its ease of use.

Pros

Easy to use and reports. That is in my Spanish language.

Cons

It would be good to have a history of the work done.

Simple easy & easy to use

We needed to ensure our email campaigns were reaching the right targets though validated email addresses to ensure compliance. Emailable allowed us to quickly and affectively scrub our database before sending to ensure higher deliverability & open rates.

Pros

Simple setup and really intuitive user interface.

Cons

I feel more insight into how risky and non deliverable emails are determined to allow more the user to decide whether to send.

Hi Grant! Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback. In regard to your feedback about results and integration export, please reach out to our customer success team if you have any questions. We are happy to answer any questions you have, and have informative help docs on these subjects :)

Amazing

Amazing experience overall. The customer support is superb!

Pros

Bifurcation of valid and risky emails is the best thing

Cons

No cons at all. Everything is amazing about TheCheker! Love it totally.

I like Emailable, could be improved tho!

Good

Pros

Very easy, simple and effective. Most importantly helps me manage my team and share credits with them.

Cons

Seldom shows false positives. Poor catch all management marks all catch-all as risky.

Hi Hamid, Thanks for your review! Please refer to the doc linked on why accept-all emails are risky: https://help.emailable.com/en-us/article/risky-emails-19m436x/

Great Email Service And Fast

it was fast created account and cleaned my list in under 10 min

Pros

i had a list with many bounces i am very happy with the service and its ability to clean my list fast this was exactly what i was looking for and it worked exactly as i wanted i cleaned 3k emails in under 5 min so very good i will be back again!! A++

Cons

no issues at all it worked perfectly and i am very happy to have found this service

Congrats Emailable

Pros

Simple to use i loved to use this mecanism

Cons

There is no dificult. When i knew this mecanism i received a course about it

Hi Jadielson, Happy to hear you're loving Emailable!

Exactly What I Was Looking For

Since I use single opt-in the TheChecker.co verifies my leads email address upon submission which keeps my list clean and instantly lets someone when they've entered and invalid email address. Tha't a Win Win for me and my leads!

Pros

TheChecker.co is easy to use and works exactly as you'd expect. No supprises, hidden fees or gotchas. Just a good business that provides tons of value.

Cons

Nothing not to like. Grabbed my API and it worked.

Our Experience with TheChecker

The experience has been positive and we look forward to using TheChecker for our business needs in future!

Pros

This tool is quick, responsive and accurate. It is also financially viable compared to other tools in the market. We have been using this tool over the last one year or more and have not had any glitches with its use or utility.

Cons

None that I can think of. The tool has been sufficiently useful.

Easy to use, good platform

Pros

Easy to use, mostly accurate results, has helped us a lot with reaching out to verified leads.

Cons

Haven’t come across any feature that I dislike.

Hi Ishan, We're happy to hear you've enjoyed using Emailable.

eccezzionale

Ho guadagnato un sacco di tempo ed inoltre è migliorata in assoluto l apertura delle email inviate.

Pros

facilissimo da usare e rapporto qualita' prezzo eccellente

Cons

Non c'è nulla da suggerire. Mi sembra assulutamente tutto ok

Thanks for your feedback, Cosimo! We are happy to hear that your deliverability is boosting up - so you can get more business in!

The quality is great

I'm using the checker to verify the quality of my emails coming from different sources. I've seen a great improvements on my deliverability since then.

Pros

Really, easy to use. And I like the way it divides the emails, so if you feel like taking more risks you can. It's all about choice :) And the price is affordable!

Cons

Everything has been good so far. So I've nothing to complain about it.

Good well priced email verification

Every email delivery needs quality verification and these guys are just good at providing it.

Pros

Easy to use with good Api integration and a high quality verification system

Cons

Like everything in life I wish it was cheaper..