Emailable

Email Verification that's astonishingly easy and low-cost.

Emailable Reviews - Page 5

Great Product

Overall great product. Still had a handful of emails that made it through Emailable that still bounced but not a lot. I still think it saved us a lot of trouble that we might have had if we didn't clean our lists.

Pros

Easy to use. Helped remove a lot of bad emails and save us from taking damage to our reputation. Integrates with Sendinblue.

Cons

Had some issues with payment multiple times, but the customer service department was very helpful and got it all worked out.

Hi Devin, We appreciate your review of Emailable, we're happy to hear you're enjoying your experience with us!

The only email verification you need

Pros

I enjoyed the easy to use interface, quick processing time and accuracy of results. It is far and away better than other email verification software I evaluated.

Cons

The only thing I recall is having to send an email to customer support for a receipt/invoice instead of it easily available via download.

Hi Todd! Thank you so much for taking the time to review Blaze Verify, we're happy to hear you've had a good experience with our service. You are able to view and download your receipts/invoices directly in your dashboard. If you'd like assistance finding this feature, please reach out to us at support - we're happy to help. :)

I asked and THE CHECKER answered!

I stepped in to do some email marketing for a small company. The previous person left the contact list in shambles. There was no way I could make our deadline without some assistance. I am glad I found TheChecker.

Pros

It was so simple to use. Seriously, the company I work for had their last two email campaigns flagged and our campaign was not sent to everyone on our list. After one review by the checker we had a successful email campaign! I had looked at several other sites and sent out some questions. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at TheChecker reached out to me and answered my questions and TheChecker allowed me to use my personal email as my client is on the other side of the world. Process was simple, direct and bebeficial.

Cons

I can not think of anything at this time. Everything went smoothly!

Hi Ronald! Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear you've had such a positive experience verifying with us.

I absolutely love TheChecker -100% recommend!

Pros

I absolutely love TheChecker. I have been looking for a reliable email checking service that doesn't break the bank for over a year now and am 100% satisfied with TheChecker. We are a small company but we continuously update our email database. I especially love how easy it is to use and the fact that it allows you to buy credits, makes me feel in control of how much i spend. Last point - they let you check emails individually AND in bulk - this flexibility is perfect for us as we don't overpay when we have to check few emails.

Cons

Only thing I can say I didn't like is that you have to do format the txt or xls or csv documents because there needs to be one email per line

Bom, mas poderia ser melhor

Fiz alguns testes e tive 6,5% de bounces enviando apenas para deliverables

Pros

Eu gostei do preço, interface e serviço ao cliente

Cons

Eu não gostei porque não validam bem emails do Outlook

Thank you so much for your feedback, Andre! Glad you mention the difficulty with Outlook. We can get up to 97% accuracy regarding Outlook emails - so if you faced a 6% bounce rate, that shouldn't be happening. Please allow us to investigate the case, free of cost, by getting in touch with us either on online chat or at hello@thechecker.co. We will then instruct you on what details are needed :)

Best Email Address Checker

It was a great experience discovering and using this tool. It has helped us a lot to organize our campaigns better and get the most out of our budget.

Pros

Custom pricing options helped us to get the most out of our budget.

Cons

There was actually not a thing that I disliked about this software. I am really amazed by the results.

Hi Saad, Thank you for your review! Happy to hear you're enjoying Emailable :)

Cheapest service & amazing service

i like the price & service after comparing with others

Pros

i like it so much and it will not be last time

Cons

highly recommended for all who are looking for good service

Hi Mohamed! Happy to hear you're enjoying Emailable, thanks for leaving a review!

Great Technology

Great support and great pricing!

Pros

This software allows you to ensure you are sending emails to valid addresses only. I saves you from being targeted as Spam by sending too many undeliverable emails.

Cons

No complaints it just works. The software is easy to use.

Hi William, Thanks for the review! We're happy to hear you're enjoying Blaze Verify. Best, Emily

Very useful

Very happy

Pros

It is quick and accurate. helpful. It will improve your email deliverability

Cons

Slow a bit when working with Acelle. I wish it is quicker

Thanks for taking the time to review us, Andy! I will report to the engineers what happens when working with Acelle :) If you can share a more specific feedback about it, please do so at hello@thechecker.co

Great Way to Increase Email Deliverability

Easy to use and quick

Pros

Easy and speed of use are some of the best features.

Cons

Some more information about the API would be good

Thanks for your feedback, Oliver! Glad to hear that our speed and precision are helping you out with your campaigns! We will see how we can optimize the content available for the API integration. Thanks for raising that concern!

Reasonable Price, Fast and Easy to work

Pros

Got to know about this service from a marketing tool we purchased on codecanyon. Their API is a well-done job and the process of verification is very fast. It was fast in such a way that we thought there is something wrong but the result was amazing. Thank you

Cons

We didn't encounter any issue using this service.

TheChecker - The best email verifier out there.

The overall experience has been positive and has dramatically cut down our chances of bounced emails.

Pros

Ease of use, slick and clean user-interface and the ability to download individual/compiled reports.

Cons

Occasionally, it would take a little longer to process larger CSV's without being provided an ETA to when all emails would be checked.

Best email checker

we reduced the email bounce back rate

Pros

I love The Speed and accuracy of checking.

Cons

nothing to say because everything is expected

The easiest and simplest email checker out there

Great!

Pros

It is very easy and simple to use. Very simple design.

Cons

Is not 100% accurate checking the authenticity of emails.

Email verification is a must these days

Pros

Easy to use email validator, with clear results.

Cons

Not much. it works, and we never had an issue with email bounce of spam traps.

Thanks for your positive review of Emailable!

TheChecker.co Review

Pros

I liked the freedom and the transparent list check result

Cons

For now I have no objections. You made a good platform.

Check/Verify the email address using TheChecker

The overall experience is nice.

Pros

The thing that I liked the most is that it is a reliable tool. User interface is very good. Verifying the email address is very easy. We can verify the email addresses one by one as well as in bulk. It has helped a lot in reducing the bounce rate. The accuracy of this tool is also quite high.

Cons

I have not come across any challenge while using this tool. It has served the purpose well.

Loved the email verifier

Pros

Email verifier is very nice it help me alot

Cons

I've just used Email verifier and its very nice

Very Helpful Email Cleaning Tool

Overall, Emailable has been very helpful to us to help clean lists periodically and

Pros

This is a very helpful email cleaning tool that helps me clean email lists that haven't been used in awhile. It has helped reduce the bounce rate on inactive email lists and incorporating it into my workflow has helped me imporve deliverability rates a bit.

Cons

It can be a little cumbersome to navigate and it could use additional integrations.

Hi Michael, Thanks for the review. We're glad to hear you've had a good experience with Emailable. In the future, if you have any questions navigating your dashboard, please reach out to our customer support team - we're happy to help!

Best Price & Reliable

Very satisfied with the product and very reliable tool.

Pros

I've checked dozens of email verification tools and I have found TheChecker to have the best free version and also the best price compared to others.

Cons

None. Liked everything so far the tool has to offer.

Simple yet Powerful Email Validation tool

Pros

The most obvious pro is Emailable's authentic WYSIWYG feature - get verifiable emails. The value compared to other services is another plus point. The support is icing on the cake.

Cons

Nothing as such that stands out. Maybe a bit more explanation on the site for new users?

Hi Pavan, Thank you for your review of Emailable! We're happy to provide assistance to new users through support, please let us know if you have any questions :)

Indispensable!

Pros

It's easy to implement and to integrate to our systems.

Cons

Nothing to declare. The software meets all the needs of my business.

Solid Site

Wonderful

Pros

This software gives perfect results. No confusion.

Cons

At present I like everything but if I found something which can help site to improve than I will not hesitate to convey the message

Hi Pankaj, Thank you for the review! We're glad you're enjoying Emailable.

Great API

Nice and intuitive product

Pros

Api was easy to integrate. Nodejs library is easy to use

Cons

At some point emailable was calling batch endpoint that was provided. I guess the server went down, but there was no communication about it. I had to write to support myself

Great and Affordable

Pros

One of the best and Affordable email verification softwares out there. I've checked out multiple softwares but I like this interface much better

Cons

Shopify Integration would be better as I use Shopify. I was told this is under their next build so looking forward to it.