Blue Jeans Reviews

4.3/5 (274 reviews)

Anonymous

Are All VideoConference Systems Alike?

Reviewed 2019-08-03

We've been using BlueJeans for three years or so now and have seen the product improve and found it essential to handling remote work conversations and for bringing in our international team for all-staff meetings. It's difficult to pinpoint the cause when there are issues: lag and sometimes ill-synching with audio/video can have many causes throughout a network throughout the world so I won't put that on BlueJeans. It's a rock solid piece of software.

Christi Brinkley

Hands Down Best Video Communications Software

Reviewed 2018-07-05

It is easy to host and join meetings with employees in other offices or that work remotely. It's also easy for me to join meetings when I am working remotely. This is super beneficial that just because I am out of the office I don't have to miss an important meeting.

Amanda Bryan

Convenient software for videoconferencing

Reviewed 2019-04-05

Great product, but remember you’re not allowed to upload and show your own DVDs and videos – you have to rely on YouTube for that. Don’t forget to use the Outlook plug-in and calendar integration. For this, you may need to consult your IT team.

Anonymous

Great Choice for all remote meeting and conferences

Reviewed 2019-11-10

My overall experience is too good. I usually conduct offshore interviews using bluejeans platform. The only thing i have to share weith the candidate is the auto generated link in email. :)

Vinuta Prabhu

Number one video conferencing app

Reviewed 2019-08-02

My favourite app for video communication. I do recommend people to use BlueJeans app. Their customer support goes above and beyond to get the issues resolved at the earliest.

Shahid Shaikh

Blue Jeans the name is so unique so are the capabilities and experience of Blue Jeans!

Reviewed 2019-08-20

We had audio issue with our previous platform which has eradicated with Blue Jeans in place. Our communication is more smooth and better

Eman Jucutan

BlueJeans is the best for office-wide or large clientele video conferences

Reviewed 2018-12-28

Overall, BlueJeans Video Communications made it easy for us to host and join a large-scale internal office meeting or client presentations. We haven't had any major issues in terms of connecting to the conference call.

Angela Amato

Outstanding Solution!

Reviewed 2019-07-11

Overall, all our meeting problem are gone, we have entered the world of BlueJeans, which keeps us connected to our clients all the time.

Christopher Montgomery

A fully functional video conferencing product that helps remote teams communicate better

Reviewed 2017-06-15

BlueJeans is a quick and easy way to communicate with remote teams. So much communication can be missed on a phone call and definitely through emails. Video conferencing helps you capture the nuance of the conversation that you may miss otherwise and connect you to the people you are working with.

Anonymous

Better then any video conference tool available

Reviewed 2019-09-12

I do like blue jeans just because of two thing customer support and secondly excellent quality

Tapan Jain

BlueJeans - A SaaS solution for business audio and video conferences

Reviewed 2018-07-17

I like the audio and video quality offered by Bluejeans and also the integrations it supports with other business apps I use like Outlook and Slack. You can have your permanent room to schedule meetings and invite people or can create separate meetings. Also, being a cloud solution, it offers the flexibility to be accessed via browser as well which makes it easy to schedule meetings with clients as well as they don't need to install any client on their devices.

Erica Galvin

Blue jeans conference call software

Reviewed 2019-09-05

That I can share my screen and it makes giving presentations easier.

Ifeoma Onoigbe

My love for Bluejeans knows no bound.

Reviewed 2018-07-11

I use BlueJeans to setup meetings with our offshore development team . It has eased the communication gap which naturally exists because of distance between full time developers and the offshore team. Thanks to Bluejeans I am able to collaborate with the offshore team , engage with them on client projects and maintain a cordial relationship with each and every one of them ; which is a necessity for all teams in an organization.

Anonymous

Solid daily-use video conferencing software, great calendar integration

Reviewed 2018-07-26

Convenient to use video conferencing software.

Kat P

Most Professional Video Conferencing System Available

Reviewed 2019-06-18

I have never had an issue during an of these meetings with BlueJeans and typically find that participants access the system with ease. Overall, if price is not an issue, I would recommend BlueJeans to businesses who video conference on a semi-regular to regular basis.

Anonymous

Well thought out videoconferencing software

Reviewed 2017-12-11

I've been using Bluejeans for over two years now. I find the software generally high quality and runs in environments other videoconferencing solutions breakdown in. I love the Google calendar integration, handoff between IP and regular telephone for audio, as well as the web and mobile interfaces. Blue jeans works well with our videoconferencing hardware inside the office. Totally seamless experience.

Bluejeans - Easy to use

Reviewed 2019-07-16

Overall it's one of the top telecommunication product in the market. Easy to use and audio/video quality are both good

A Bit of a Learning Curve, but VERY Useful Web Conferencing Software

Reviewed 2018-04-24

- Plug-in with Chrome allows easy integration to Google Calendar - Simple URL to give others access to your meeting - Ability to remotely control other participants' desktops through the application - Moderator can mute or remove any participant - Each meeting can have a unique dial-in to prevent cross-over

Claudia Fernandez

Best way to communicate with clients

Reviewed 2019-08-11

Overall I honestly love Blue Jeans, it has helped us keep continue with important projects that need constant checkpoints that would have not been posible due to geographics.

Andrea Wroot

My Recommendation: BlueJeans

Reviewed 2019-03-29

Overall, our experience is been great, it provides excellent call quality with economical package plans.

Rites Garg

Bluejeans - A user review

Reviewed 2019-03-10

Overall experience has been really good as this tool has made all our meetings quite interactive with a feel as if the other person is sitting next to us.

Paula X. Smith

Effective Communication Tool, Not Always Reliable

Reviewed 2017-11-07

Effective, I prefer Skype Business but my company uses this. The screenshare feature is nice and the admin controls are great. Works well most days. I like the mobile app a lot. Clear video and the recording feature comes in handy too.

Kristen Duncan

Great Tool for Organizations with Remote and Traveling Employees

Reviewed 2019-03-05

Overall, a great tool for teams working across the country or traveling. Easy to "jump on a BlueJeans call" and get a group together. Integrates well with Microsoft Outlook and our conference rooms.

Hanna Romenska

Great tool for remote communication

Reviewed 2019-10-31

I use BlueJeans for providing meetings with remote teams and the colleagues from other offices

Rashid Chatani

Wonderful video conferencing software!

Reviewed 2018-07-26

Easy conferencing call tool!

Isabelle Carnel

High Quality, Pricing A Little High Though

Reviewed 2019-03-04

From my perspective, this is one of my favorite software I have used to reach people and talk about business matters in the most comfortable way possible, thanks to both the visual and audio outstanding quality. I do recommend.

Anonymous

Good for conferences, not so good for remote control

Reviewed 2019-05-02

We use it on a daily basis with our infrastructure team. Interact with 30 different customers each month, setting up their servers and platforms.

Jessica Hill

Bluejeans is a helpful video communication software for meeting and collaborating

Reviewed 2018-01-12

When it works, it's helpful in setting up quick meetings with colleagues.

Anonymous

Easy to use - better than competition

Reviewed 2019-05-15

Moderatorless meetings - if you as a host are running late, the rest of the attendees can kick off and get started. Integration with conference bridges. The software is fast and efficient

Josemaria Gabriel

Stable and Reliable

Reviewed 2019-04-03

My first reaction when told we are going to use Blue Jeans for overseas team remote meetings is... "Why get another one?" --- Well, the answer to that is... That's what the foreign vendor is using.. and then, after using it, well... it seems more stable and reliable than what we used previously. Many competitors indeed, but Blue Jeans has been a workhorse for our remote communications with teams in ASEAN and even AU/NZ. It just works and we aren't complaining. The basics, video and audio are stable and automatically adjusts based on your current bandwidth state. The chat feature is there, and the sending out of links to the rooms is fairly straightforward. Bluejeans works with any browser and even using your smartphone during travel.

Best Corporate Video Communication Software I have used

Reviewed 2018-11-28

BlueJeans has improved my company's video communicating exponentially. It makes it easier to have large (1000 person) meetings and presentations, and have great customer support. I would recommend this program to any large company.

Good option for Video Conferencing

Reviewed 2019-08-28

Overall reliable and great option.

Rarely get Good Quality Video & Audio

Reviewed 2018-10-09

Overall I find myself often frustrated that I didn't hear someone at a critical moment. not always - but just enough times to leave a bad taste. I know this is also per connection quality - but when other similar software works with the same connection, you start to wonder.

Quality Calls and Accessible

Reviewed 2019-10-22

This has been a great option at several orgs that enables us to be inclusive with more audiences around the world.

Being Recruiter

Reviewed 2019-04-21

It helps a lot to me when I need to take a interviews of the candidate. As this is very easy to use and candidate doesn't get irritated using this. Very smooth and helpful in video meetings and conferences. One should at least use this.

Blue Jeans Review

Reviewed 2019-01-18

Blue Jeans is a very easy to use software helping connect with people across locations. I can communicate with my clients and Onshore Team members anytime.

Fairly Stable But Needs Some Tweaks

Reviewed 2019-08-25

This is the primary tool I use for video conference calls.

Best Visual Communication Cloud Software

Reviewed 2019-05-28

I use this tool for the webinar session which is the live session where audio and video will be visible and Used for free conference calls where we can share the information and messages. Since i am in sales department for around 9month i will be interacting with the customer through calls and webinar.

David Gutierrez

Weekly meetings face to face online

Reviewed 2019-04-30

Cost-effective and quality, it was well worth trying out BlueJeans.

Anonymous

Great video conferencing with a intuitive interface

Reviewed 2019-09-24

We use Bluejeans for every meeting at my company. It allows collaboration and real-time meetings regardless of where employees are located.

Kira Cooper

BlueJeans Video Communications

Reviewed 2019-02-19

When using your own personal video login id link there doesn't seem to be any issues with the connection. BlueJeans wants to automatically connect to your audio and video, however, you can easily disable this feature.

Eddy Keuninckx

Very useful but perhaps unknown by the majority

Reviewed 2019-10-31

I had conference calls with more then 50 participants without any problem. The only issue in that case is that you need a good moderator to guide the meeting. But again that is always the case.

Rahul Singh

Makes conferencing hassle free

Reviewed 2019-08-25

The experience so far has been good, it makes it easy to collaborate with literally anyone over video or voice chat.

Aaron Brown

Bluejeans makes meetings a breeze!

Reviewed 2019-09-23

We use this to have meetings when everyone is unable to be in the same place, works wonders!

Anonymous

Functional and easy to use

Reviewed 2019-01-02

Using it for remote/distributed meetings with other staff and for conducting video interviews with candidates and hiring managers.

Bryan Terry

I work remotely so being able to connect with co-workers & managers over BlueJeans is really helpful

Reviewed 2018-07-11

I work remotely, so being able to have a dedicated service to be able to connect with co-workers, managers and the home office face-to-face and in real time, so to speak, rather than over phone or just with email or chat functions is great!

Tayo Oviesu

My preferred program for video conferencing.

Reviewed 2019-01-01

Real time collaboration and communication.

BlueJeans

Reviewed 2018-11-01

The ease of installation and initial setup is quite easy with this software

Sarah Miller

Smart video communication place

Reviewed 2019-09-08

Strongly recommended platform. This software provides a huge ease in conducting each type of web conferences and also to participate in each type of group work.

Anonymous

Easiest video conference software in our stack

Reviewed 2019-02-20

We have several video conference options in our stack, but Blue Jeans is by far the easiest and preferred option. While not perfect, it is the least buggy and has the highest quality video and audio. It also integrates really nicely into our email/calendar software so its easy to add a link to a calendar invite.

Jennifer Rueda

Perfect For Conference Calls

Reviewed 2019-07-16

In my company, our district store managers had previously just held a traditional phone conference call. After discovering BlueJeans, we were able to add video to our calls and discovered a whole new way to increase the effectiveness of our conferences. We can now walk the stores and show displays and marketing - things we previously had not been able to do.

Kristi Jackson

The most effective and powerful product

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-03-30

Talking about wonderful experience, I would say it is incredibly a great invention that has made holding meetings with other clients living in different cities.

Lenee Koch

Effective online meeting tool

Reviewed 2019-08-28

It has been the great product for communication purposes. I can choose which screen I want to show exactly to other members.

Vivek Shukla

Good One but not The Best

Reviewed 2019-07-28

- Easy connections - Video and audio clarity - Quick setup - Shareable

Joseph Draschil

One of the very best software solutions for remote interviews and usability testing.

Reviewed 2017-06-11

The interface is extremely intuitive and well thought out. The actual meeting interface so simple, when compared to other alternatives such as GoToMeeting, but all the necessary functionality is still there. What makes Blue Jeans stand above most other online meeting software for my team is the ability to record the audio and video, not only of the participant's web cams, but also screen sharing. Since I work in product management and user experience design, we are always looking to get insight into customers' experiences and test new functionality. Being able to see their screens and their faces at the same time'and record that for future review is so valuable. In addition, it is so easy to join calls for participants. Simplified links and phone numbers/VOIP options are standard for this type of online meeting software, but Blue Jeans has just thought out the whole end-to-end experience so well.

Kacey Wherley

Good for in-room conferencing

Reviewed 2019-01-26

BlueJeans has different login options, which makes it good for meeting with multiple people and locations. You can call in on phone if not by a computer. Our office uses it for in-room systems. You can have more guests on this platform and meeting software than a lot of the other ones such as Google Hangouts. I've found the app to be very helpful and pretty stable, sometimes more stable than the desktop version.

Danielle Mbadu

Worsening performance over time

Reviewed 2018-12-13

The recent software updates leave a lot to be desired. Many people at my company, myself included, have been frustrated at the freezing, crashing, and non-working camera functions of BlueJeans. I do like its capacity to hold larger video conferences, and it is a fairly convenient method of communication that unites remote workers nicely, but the issues experienced of late make me hesitant to recommend it wholeheartedly.

Timothy Bradshaw

Works pretty hard but hard to get used to

Reviewed 2018-04-06

Collaboration and travel savings

Anonymous

Must have for remote teams

Reviewed 2019-04-29

I manage a small remote team and Blue Jeans is the way we hold our meetings, be it audio or video. Calls are good to great quality and it is easy to join even for someone who has never used the app before.

Vishal Bagla

Amazing video communication software

Reviewed 2019-02-13

The clarity of video communication provided by Blue Jeans is really good. I have been using Blue Jeans for quite some time; I have never faced any challenge in terms of video quality. Also, it is very easy to use and set up for the client.

Fairly Stable and Good Video Conference Option

Reviewed 2019-01-31

We can arrange meetings with partners all over the country, offering everyone a chance to call in via phone or from their computers.

Anonymous

BlueJean is great for video meetings!

Reviewed 2018-04-06

Better communication with teams!

Sean Sommer

Cool interface, easy to use, perfect

Reviewed 2019-03-26

Overwhelmingly positive.

Anonymous

Always makes virtual meetings a breeze!

Reviewed 2018-01-10

BlueJeans has bene really valuable for time spent WFH (working from home). My team and I use BlueJeans for every meeting and it allows for a more personal connection even iff you're out of the office. Not sure how we would get things done without it.

Maxwell Schuler

Excellent video conferencing/calls software, across many platforms

Reviewed 2019-09-15

Overall, it has allowed the company to stay connected very easily and continues to prove itself to be the only video conferencing software needed for business purposes. The competition just don't offer anything additional, nor any better qualities or features, really.

Ely Osorio

The right tool for your remote meetings

Reviewed 2019-05-31

We have organized trainings with lecturers from other countries to train our team specifically in film marketing, and it has been an excellent experience without technical problems and all grateful to know and learn to use this application in addition to the training to which they are called.

Angela Bryant

My favorite platform for communication

Reviewed 2019-09-14

BlueJeans provides a great essence of high customer services by providing smooth collaboration, unique style of communication and bugs free environment.

Anonymous

Very stable meetings held with BlueJeans

Reviewed 2019-08-10

Overall very satisfied with BlueJeans. We have been using it for years now and don't plan on changing.

James Burke

Distributed teams - no dramas!

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-09-30

Working with teams in four different countries, regular meetings makes staying on task and updated very easy - and BlueJeans lets us do that very easily

Marlin Mosquera

Bluejeans video conference is a reality

Reviewed 2019-09-12

It is designed for immersive, simple and secure enterprise-level videoconferences. The functionality supports one-touch video meetings, which facilitates instant connection with customers On any platform

Easy video conferencing

Reviewed 2018-08-10

Great way to coordinate with the teams that are working remotely

Logan Smith

Most helpful product for communication

Reviewed 2019-08-30

it is a perfect product for my daily routine communication because of its amazing aspects I can surely rely on it.

Frank Huang

Great video conferencing option but download app in advance

Reviewed 2018-04-20

Coming directly from a company that uses JoinMe, BlueJeans was a refreshing alternative as it provides a ton more functionality like application sharing, presentation streaming, record and playback ability, et al.

Anonymous

Quick and easy to set up. Great to use

Reviewed 2018-01-20

An easy way to face to face with clients and customers and it doesn't take long to access and get started.

Anonymous

The enterprise solution for video calls

Reviewed 2019-04-29

Since a lot of enterprises care about privacy, some of them are not comfortable by using google meet and bluejeans is the perfect alternative to it.

Wow Meeting tool

Reviewed 2019-01-13

Here are few words about BlueJeans. It іs a well-dоne videо cоnferencіng tооl and busіness meetіng tооl wіth the possіbіlіty оf usіng and sharіng cоntent. Amоng strоng sіdes, I can mentіon: - оppоrtunіty tо have vіdeо and audіо cоnferences fоr up tо 25 peоple; - оppоrtunіty tо share cоntent іn hіgh resolutіоn; - оppоrtunіty tо recоrd the vіdeо cоnference. In addіtіоn tо already mentіоned Pros wіde іntegratіon оpportunіtіes should be mentіоned.

Brian Lowe

Easy for an Interview

Reviewed 2018-10-10

Had a remote job interview, and the company sent me a link with instructions to download and install bluejeans. It was extremely easy to set up and connect. Video and audio quality was great, with no lag or dropping, so it was a good experience. I recommend it if an easy end-user experience for someone who may not have used it before is a goal.

Gayla Worrell

Bluejeans is the tool of choice for many of our clients so we use it for weekly status calls.

Reviewed 2018-02-27

The thing I like most if that it works almost exactly like Zoom which is my current tool of choice for conferencing! It's simple to use, video is consistent, audio quality is fine. For the most part, anyone can use it without issue.

Pretty Good for Growing Companies

Reviewed 2018-12-04

Our problem was that we are a global company with teammates in other countries/offices. We also have the ability to work from home and on the road, so we needed a great and reliable video conferencing system that felt as simple and natural as talking face to face. BlueJeans accomplished that for us, and overall I enjoy using it!

Alyssa Tucker

I use BlueJeans for video and audio conferencing.

Reviewed 2018-05-07

Setting up audio and video conference calls with multiple people easily.

Anonymous

Good video and audio meetings, client app installation needed

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-03-23

After installation of the BlueJeans client, it's very easy to join a meeting starting from a shared link. Before starting the call, the choice is given to enable video or audio only, and it's easy to check that everything is working correctly. I never had an issue with my laptop's microphone or webcam being undetected. The calls themselves tend to work well (provided sufficient internet bandwith and low latency). Audio and video quality are appropriate. There's also an option to join a meeting via phone, which is a good backup solution in case of poor internet connectivity.

Best communication app

Reviewed 2019-02-19

the most of my experience with BlueJeans is amazing, is my favorite way to have the daily meetings with my team.

Anonymous

We do all our meetings with Bluejeans

Reviewed 2018-08-06

Bluejeans I like very much as it is very simple to use. It allows connectivity in both Laptop and mobile.

Kinks are worked out

Reviewed 2019-02-11

Great audio and video quality, integration with Google calendar, record feature

Easy to use, and I mean EASY

Reviewed 2019-10-08

I really enjoy it, I have had no trouble at all and the team is amazing!

Anonymous

Great communication tool. easy to use

Reviewed 2018-05-22

We have great webcam systems in our building that integrates well with bluejeans, so it is very easy to paste our bluejeans link and it will automatically connect with the room system

Joseph Crosse

Interested Client disappointed with pricing

Reviewed 2015-07-28

The Pros are that this product seems to do everything an expensive hardware based unified conferencing bridge will do. It will Interconnect with various types of video sessions and augment the existing investment companies have in existing Video Conferencing rooms. The biggest negative is the final pricing is something that is withheld until you actually get a salesperson to speak with you. Then you discover that it is not the cost savings that would warrant taking that final leap into purchasing it. Simply because you can setup a small computer in your existing Video Conference room and invest in other solution like Join.me or ClearSlide or WebEx etc etc and use the PIP features of existing A/V equipment to still keep your initial investment and have another screen sharing option available is needed. The existing bridging solution already out in the world like Providea or Interconnect is priced competitively on a per use basis cheaper than a Bleujeans annual contract . Which for the business segment Bluejeans is targeting, SMB's, is probably a better option since the amount of time they will actually use a video conference that requires pulling outside clients in is very rare. If Bluejeans really wants to compete in a market where other offerings are doing almost all of the same things with the exception of video bridging...for the moment... then they need to be aggressively competitive on pricing which means the $10 to $50 per user per month range is what they need to actually target and they need to announce it on their website instead of requiring a call to get prices in a way where the client walks away thinking "did I actually get the best deal possible". This is like actually walking into a car dealership where everyone has to haggle and no one gets the same price.

Anonymous

An excellent option to make video conferences in a simple way

Reviewed 2019-03-22

I use this tool to hold meetings with clients who are in other cities, as well as to deal with labor issues with colleagues in the different areas of the organization.

Andrew Cheung

BlueJeans is the best video conferencing tool I have ever used

Reviewed 2019-02-06

I recently starting using this regularly for group meetings. The video and sound quality are excellent, and it is the best tool I have used to facilitate group work online, given that you can share live video. I also really like that it only shares live feeds from specific programs, allowing you to work on other programs in the background.

Facebook brought me here

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-07-17

So I use BlueJeans every week to speak with a Facebook advertising expert. I also use it every few months to participate in Facebook's research studies. It's super easy to use, the screen sharing is really nice and intuitive, and the audio is great.

Jason Rojas, M.B.A.

Fantastic Video Service For Video Chats...

Reviewed 2018-12-11

I really like how easy it is to launch a meeting with the tray icon, and how easy it is to use to get others on it that have never before used the software. Send a link, or give the meeting ID, and they're in.

Anonymous

Great online meeting software.

Reviewed 2018-06-04

Allows both video and audio conferencing with screen sharing capabilities. Very user friendly and can be used on smart devices as well.

BlueJeans videoconferencing software

Reviewed 2019-01-28

Our company used to use Webex for all our video conferences. BlueJeans is much faster and easier to use. We also found that it has a recording function, which used to be our con when we didn't know about it.

Paige Emond

Bluejeans has made having a remote employee easy!

Reviewed 2018-04-10

I like how easy it is to add bluejeans to any meeting so that my remote employee can be included. I also love how the meetings are recorded in the event that someone can't make it, I don't need to recap the meeting with them, they can listen to it!

Brittany Bernardi

Works well enough

Reviewed 2019-02-01

I have had much fewer issues with video quality than I have had with other services. Our team works across 3 countries, and that often requires a lot of people on a video call. Having a reliable system is important to all of us.

Kaitlin Ti

Great for large meetings

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-02-22

This was great for company meetings with team members in multiple locations. You don’t need to be within the same network like some other programs so you can invite anyone to your meeting even if they are not internal employees. I like the share screen and camera features so you can see the presenter even if they are not in front of you.

Anonymous

The ultimate video conferencing tool for everyone!

Reviewed 2018-07-03

It's free and you can easily use this software and share the link to anyone. It can accommodate many parties on the line because of its enhanced features.

Tushar Pahwa

Great for business calls and conference

Reviewed 2018-10-21

Connectivity across different domains of same organisation and different organization's is easily established using a common link which is very convenient.

Sean Dockery

Wish it was better

Reviewed 2019-11-05

All in all this was a good solution for the price compared to our previous software, but leaves us looking for alternate solutions.

Daniel Sullivan

Video Conferencing with Effective Note Taking

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2019-10-05

Streamlined conferencing, good organization of notes, and the ability to produce a highlight reel...all pretty useful features.