BlueJeans Logo

BlueJeans

Video, audio and web conferencing platform

BlueJeans Reviews - Page 4

Kelsey S.

Marketing and Advertising, 501-1,000 employees

BlueJeans great for video meetings

I would recommend BlueJeans over Skype, GoTo Meeting and Google Hangouts. It's working well for most of our users, and we have over 800 people in the company. It's something we use globally as well.

Pros

My company uses BlueJeans for all of our video meetings. We switched from Google Hangouts a couple years back. It's easy to connect to via the app or otherwise. I can get into the meeting very quickly, and it's easy to screenshare on as well.

Cons

Occasionally there are connectivity issues, but they typically seem isolated to one particular office and not an issue with the BlueJeans software as a whole.

Jaclyn B.

Higher Education, 10,001+ employees

Great option for large organizations

Great option to have in our suite of programs for virtual meetings, interviews, and presentations.

Pros

Great for large organizations looking for an affordable virtual meeting software option. Works great across our large university.

Cons

Functionality could be more intuitive, user experience and design could also be improved

CF

Claudia F.

Telecommunications, 501-1,000 employees

Best way to communicate with clients

Overall I honestly love Blue Jeans, it has helped us keep continue with important projects that need constant checkpoints that would have not been posible due to geographics.

Pros

No matter the location or time I can join a conference call and not miss important meetings if I am not at work. Working in different sites makes it hard to get together for a meeting but with BlueJeans that is no longer an issue.

Cons

For some strange reason I always get feedback and audio issues when I am the one speaking. I assume its not BlueJeans but maybe my tone of voice.

Andrea W.

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

My Recommendation: BlueJeans

Overall, our experience is been great, it provides excellent call quality with economical package plans.

Pros

BlueJeans has been our department's meeting solution for more than a year and its capabilities to connect with other devices is amazing. It has superb video and audio call quality and the best part is that service is always up and running, there are very few disconnections. The feature i fancy the most is that 150+ people can join a call, so we can add our entire department as well as remote teams in a meeting.

Cons

BlueJeans itself works great but support staff is not very helpful if we come across a problem support staff takes a long time to respond to our queries.

Internet, 10,001+ employees

A Bit of a Learning Curve, but VERY Useful Web Conferencing Software

Pros

- Plug-in with Chrome allows easy integration to Google Calendar - Simple URL to give others access to your meeting - Ability to remotely control other participants' desktops through the application - Moderator can mute or remove any participant - Each meeting can have a unique dial-in to prevent cross-over

Cons

- Their low-bandwith mode can result in calls getting dropped - The application on Mac will often freeze and need to be restarted between calls - Some users have a difficult time when first needing to use the application

Retail, 10,001+ employees

Bluejeans: virtual meeting made simple

Remote meetings. Our company also installed this with touch device so we can just join the the meeting with a touch.

Pros

i liked how easy was this to setup. I used this software in my last 2 companies. We used this for our daily standup meetings along with other team meetings which may occur during the day. i liked their iphone app used it a lot while commuting.

Cons

It's expensive as compared to other related products. Other than that didnt face issue while using their app.

Entertainment, 10,001+ employees

Great for Video calls

Perfect and easy to integrate into your daily life.

Pros

Bluejeans is a great, easy-to-use, software that easily integrates with your work calendar to join and create meetings with the click of a button. The software is incredibly easy to use and allows our team to have important meetings with no apps crashing and our privacy protected.

Cons

We have a team bigger than 9 and it is hard to collaborate with the entire team when you are not able to see everyone in the Gallery View option.

AS

Ayush S.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Office work made easy with BlueJeans

People who want to conduct training sessions for their new employees could consider BlueJeans as their video conferencing platform. With BlueJeans, we do conduct our board meetings efficiently as their video quality is too good. For new employees in the company, we do conduct their training using BlueJeans meetings.

Pros

The thing I like the most about BlueJeans is it's easy to use Ui and available on all available platforms. BlueJeans always keep on updating their user interface due to which it becomes interesting using it. The video quality used in the platform is just awesome. I could tell that proudly, most of the time we used video conferencing platforms, BlueJeans was the only platform that gave the most interesting and good-looking video quality.

Cons

There were things like a lot of frequent updates and there were lots of bugs too. The first time when I installed BlueJeans on my device, I spotted that there were lots of bugs although till the end of the year 2020 all those bugs were rectified by BlueJeans. I do really appreciate their efforts for the same. Another thing that I dislike about blue jeans is their not-so-good located recording option.

RG

Rites G.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

Bluejeans - A user review

Overall experience has been really good as this tool has made all our meetings quite interactive with a feel as if the other person is sitting next to us.

Pros

I have been using the bluejeans for over one & half years now & find this product as an awesome tool for audio/video meetings. This is a superb because of the following reasons: a. We can connect with other with both audio & video modes b. The discussion can be recorded as well, which can be saved for future use c. To add more participants the meeting link can be directly send from this application

Cons

With the latest look, this application has slightly become difficult to navigate.

Internet, 11-50 employees

Great video platform, pre-zoom

Overall, bluejeans worked great for what I was using it for. I had my own "room" which I easily invite people to. It just was not nearly as well adopted as zoom.

Pros

It is very easy to use, from installation to having video meetings or events. Handles well across multiple platforms

Cons

not as flexible as zoom and when Zoom become THE go-to, it was just easier to switch to zoom so people I was sharing meeting links with were familiar with the platform. updates to the software seemed to be required before running a meeting and frequently took a few minutes (so if you were unaware there was an update, you'd be late)

DW

Dawn W.

E-Learning, 201-500 employees

Using the features of Bluejeans

Useful tool. Glad I learned how to use it prior to the pandemic.

Pros

I like that additional features of the Whiteboard and sharing documents on the screen. I also like the Breakout sessions feature. It would be nice to just be able to click button to place people in a room randomly.

Cons

I think it is cumbersome to switch screens. I would like to copy the whiteboard screen to save it. I know others watching can highlight a particular screen. If you are sharing a screen it is impossible to see the chat. It would be nice to be able to have it at the bottom of a screen being shared.

Jacqueline G.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Academic Online Tutoring at Texas Southern University!

Pros

BlueJeans allows our peer tutors the opportunity to create breakout sessions for their tutee(s). The software supports every type of electronic device in which, supports our diverse students at Texas Southern University.

Cons

The BlueJeans App gives us challenges at times.

AL

Aaron L.

Design, self-employed

Used other for 1-2 years

Funny Name, Legit Product

My experience has been very good. The interface and ease of use and functionality works very well. It's good to feel safe when using video chat, unlike other products.

Pros

What I like most about BlueJeans is that it is a safe and secure video chat format. I have used it multiple times when speaking to my doctor, and feeling safe is incredibly important to me especially when talking about medical issues.

Cons

I have no complaints regarding BlueJeans. I am very satisfied with the software and its features. I will continue to use them.

PX

Paula X. S.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 51-200 employees

Effective Communication Tool, Not Always Reliable

Pros

Effective, I prefer Skype Business but my company uses this. The screenshare feature is nice and the admin controls are great. Works well most days. I like the mobile app a lot. Clear video and the recording feature comes in handy too.

Cons

International clients have a really hard time connecting sometimes. They tend to have problems with connectivity and audio quality. Also big con is that whenever I use the ScreenShare feature it slows my computer way down.

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

Really Reliable Videoconferecing App

A very reliable videoconferecing app, truly business grade and my company uses it heavily with minor issues and great customer support. A really recommendable one.

Pros

The fact that the quality of the audio and video is usually top-notch is outstanding, even when I know I'm (or the other person is) under a bad signal. I really like the fact that the calls can be recorded and there is also a command center to check call history and tons of details. I like the screen sharing and chat functions too, they are reliable and never hinder the call experience.

Cons

The plug-in for Chrome and Firefox is often as good as having nothing and the desktop app is always needed to ensure a good experience. This is especially difficult for less tech-savvy people. And I also get really annoyed by the fact that there isn't a screen before joining the actual call, so there is almost no time to decide whether we want to be have the camera on or not, to be mute or not.

LC

Lashundra C.

Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Best Video Conference communication

We hire people in several different states and with bluejeans we are able to interview them face to face. Also when corporate wants do a meeting no matter were you are at you are able to join.

Pros

How easy it is use and how clear the pictures and sound is.

Cons

At first the sharing screen piece was a little difficult but I got the handle of it now

JD

Juan D.

Computer & Network Security, 11-50 employees

Easy to use video conferencing

I have a very positive experience overall, except when I am using the linux client, which makes me some problems every now and then.

Pros

It is very simple to be used, plus you can use from almost any device. At least, I have been able to use from any device that I have tried

Cons

The Linux client. It does not work as well as the Windows one, it does not have the same features, and it does not get updates as often.

AC

Alfonso C.

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Bluejeans is a terrible name for a decent video solution

An OK video solution with all the basic features. Really like the personal meeting ID feature. Would not really recommend if performance (of video) is a concern.

Pros

Great audio and decent video quality. My favorite thing is that you can save your personal meeting ID and then share it everywhere.

Cons

The video quality can be pretty poor sometimes. It is difficult to access bluejeans unless you have the app installed.

HH

Haylie H.

Restaurants, 1,001-5,000 employees

Preferred Video Conferencing

I really liked it. I have used other video conferencing and enjoyed BlueJeans the most

Pros

BlueJeans was easy to connect to and I never had issues connecting to my google calendar. Did not have to resend calendar invites and it was easy to send out meetings

Cons

I think I found it hard to figure out how to record the meeting at first but it was easy to use after

HR

Hanna R.

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great tool for remote communication

I use BlueJeans for providing meetings with remote teams and the colleagues from other offices

Pros

I really like clear and easy UI, all options are pretty intuitive to use. BlueJeans makes the communication between the remote team easy and effective

Cons

I don’t have any complains so far, it is amazing tool, I would definitely recommend BlueJeans to all companies that has teams in different locations, but need to stay connected

KD

Kristen D.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

Great Tool for Organizations with Remote and Traveling Employees

Overall, a great tool for teams working across the country or traveling. Easy to "jump on a BlueJeans call" and get a group together. Integrates well with Microsoft Outlook and our conference rooms.

Pros

This tool is very user-friendly and integrates well with Microsoft Outlook. It's easy to add it to meeting invites and is easy to use in conference rooms. I would recommend this platform to companies looking for a virtual meeting platform with remote and traveling employees. I like that digital recordings of meetings are emailed directly to you after the meeting.

Cons

Sometimes the "presenter" screen is not very crisp which makes it difficult to share visuals. I wish there were more "sizes" or "views" available when holding large group meetings.

Rashid C.

Used other for 2+ years

Wonderful video conferencing software!

Easy conferencing call tool!

Pros

Very user friendly, to initiate a call you just need to share the link between the parties involved and then you can start the call. Seamless call quality! There seems to be no major issues such as lagging video, the sound quality is also great and there is no feedback noise incurred on larger conference calls. Calls can be recorded and used for later use and can be accessed via computer or through apps on a mobile device.

Cons

Recordings are not saved in real time, if you want to revisit a call that just happened then you will have to wait about a 1/2 hour to view it, this seems like more of a server issue rather than with the software itself. Lots of money! Although the features are super great it cost alot of money for the license.

IC

Isabelle C.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

High Quality, Pricing A Little High Though

From my perspective, this is one of my favorite software I have used to reach people and talk about business matters in the most comfortable way possible, thanks to both the visual and audio outstanding quality. I do recommend.

Pros

What I am amazed about is the quality of the image, which has a great dynamic range, and also the quality of the sound when using BlueJeans Video Communications for our business conferencing. I have used it for more than a hundred of online business meetings to talk to investors, partners and staffs and a really very satisfied. Highly user-friendly user interface!

Cons

There are many video conferencing providers and many offer much better pricing than BlueJeans. From this standpoint, I find BlueJeans Video Communications a little expensive.

Bethany H.

Oil & Energy, 10,001+ employees

High quality videoconferencing tool.

Bluejeans is a high quality videoconferencing platform, allowing us to hold business meetings with excellent visual and audio clarity. It allows you to create sessions and assign moderators to work in a more orderly manner and with assured participation of all meeting attendees.

Pros

I like it because it allows me to blur my background in a meeting, it also allows me to show parts of my screen and avoid showing others. It gives us a digital whiteboard that facilitates interaction. It works very well on my android device.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about Bluejeans.

PG

Poonam G.

Internet, 5,001-10,000 employees

BlueJeans - Best tool for Meetings

Overall experience with this software is awesome. Best software to stay connected with your team mates.

Pros

All the feature are very easy to use. Now a days our all works done from home so to connect with our team mates this is the very nice software and very easy to use for sharing on time screen and leaning from home.

Cons

I like all the features. Just need to have high internet speed for that.