Bouncer  Logo

Suggested alternatives

zerobounce
emailable
mailfloss

It's affordable, pricing is transparent and the customer service is prompt and super friendly.
You know the feeling you get when you just find a simple product that does exactly what it says it does really well delivered by a fantastic team that demonstrates it cares about their users.
I enjoy the ease of use and quality data that it provides me. I also like that it integrates with my sales outreach tools.
Stop worrying about app access and stop the flood of spam in your devices.
We had some more bounces than expected from our decision to include risky and unknown addresses.
Problem for the correct type of file to insert.

Raju A.

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11-50 employees

It has the perfect API for email verification

Overall Bounce is doing great. I'm happy.

Pros

Bounce helps me a lot with cleaning my lead list. I have been using this tool since 2020 and till today. I'm happy to be a member of Bouncer. Bouncer customer support is really responsive. I got an instant solution from them. Thank You, Bouncer

Cons

The price of Bouncer is a little bit higher than others in the market. But overall service and their API system are really good.

KM

Kirk M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Bouncer helps protect our DNS safer when sending out mass emails!

It has be fairly intuitive and has played a big role in scrubbing out email list.

Pros

I like the easy to download reports on the various levels of risk on our email list. We use safe to send and also do another quick review. We have very low bounce rate because of Bouncer.

Cons

Sometimes Bouncer will deem an email "safe to send" but it will still bounce when cold email people using woodpecker.co

RH

Rolando H.

Medical Devices, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

I know others softwares more efficient

Easy to use and for a "quick" analysis it is useful, but I use BuilderAll to send mailings but it has not been effective there and I have a high bounce rate.

Pros

The price seems acceptable to me for what it does

Cons

Its effectiveness is low because I have had problems with other platforms that I use to send mailings

EB

Esteban B.

Human Resources, 1-10 employees

Bouncer - Reliable Email Verification Tool for Improved Deliverability

Pros

Ease of use: Mention how user-friendly Bouncer's interface was and how straightforward the verification process felt. Features: Highlight the specific features you found most helpful. This could include real-time verification, catching disposable emails, or data import/export. Accuracy: Mention how reliable Bouncer's results were and if it helped improve your email deliverability. Customer Support (if applicable): Briefly describe your experience with Bouncer's customer support if you had to interact with them.

Cons

Bouncer is an email verification tool that has become a valuable asset in my email marketing toolbox. It boasts a user-friendly interface that makes verifying email lists a breeze. The real-time verification and comprehensive checks, including catching disposable addresses and ensuring valid domains, have significantly improved my email deliverability.

SK

Suchit K.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Its really useful to have a software

If you are looking for an affordable software that checks whether emails are valid or not then you cant go wrong with Bouncer.

Pros

It allows me to check whether an email is valid or not. It also allows for bulk uploads. I have tried others and in the end, we glad we found Bouncer. The software is easy to use and has all the features to run efficiently.

Cons

Just a recommendation - It would be good to have a feature that integrates with Gmail and you can check the validity of the email on Gmail using bouncer chrome extension.

AB

Alexandre B.

Research, 51-200 employees

A great precision with an easy to integrate API

for my use nothing for now

Pros

The bulk validation through the API The list submitted interface

Cons

nothing in particular for my curent usage

MH

Muhammad H.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Bouncer: The Best Email Verification Service ever!

Pros

Integrating the API was blazing fast The API is very easy to understand and use The Script makes implementation for non-tech users possible Perfect pricing

Cons

I am sure they'll find time to make the dashboard fancier and UX fixed. But it still gets the job done.

AN

Amy N.

Information Services, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Affordable, Easy to Use Email Bounce Checker

I've had a great experience! I haven't had any major issues and their site is easy to use and navigate

Pros

- CSV file import/export is easy - Reports are easy to follow - API connections are easy to use - Billing and credits are clear and easy to understand - Affordable

Cons

No major cons. Sometimes I struggle to get to Bouncer when I'm not on my main computer because the domain name is a little weird: app.usebouncer.com

AL

Ariel L.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Best Solution For Validating Cold Email campaigns in Woodpecker

Bouncer has saved me hours and has helped my clients deliver hundreds of emails and make thousands in profit without risking our email domain's reputation.

Pros

I like the ease of use and the API sync with woodpecker.co meaning I can upload a list directly to woodpecker and clean it up directly there.

Cons

Switching between different company accounts on woodpecker requires reconnecting with a new API token

JM

Jenny M.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Tells us whether we're using valid emails!

Pros

We needed it to figure out how much of an old contact list was still good, and it does that! The interface is very clear and friendly. It gives a lot of details, like whether the mailbox is full, but also a clear "yes, you can safely send..." or "you should not send...." There are also nice graphs. The price is reasonable, and we can buy non-expiring credits as we need them rather than committing to a subscription. The terms and conditions and the privacy policy were clear and matched the info on the home page.

Cons

It is more expensive than similar options, but there's a free trial!

AA

AJ A.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Easy Peasy

I've had a list of unclean emails for a while, and using different services to clean it up has been a bear. The free trial that Bouncer offers has put a serious dent in my list, and their prices are so reasonable that I'll come back to them for paid services when I need to clean the rest.

Pros

Bouncer is about as intuitive and easy to use as I could imagine. There are a ton of email validation tools out there, but Bouncer made uploading and cleaning up my email list SO EASY. The act of uploading my CSV was easy, downloading the results were easy, the interface is clean and easy to understand...what else can I say?

Cons

As of now I don't have any cons with the product.

Maksym B.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Must-have validation tool

I'm a loyal customer

Pros

I rely on Bouncer's checks, using only what is marked as "safe to send"With every month I receive few to no bounces, so I can see improvements and I can rely on this tool.

Cons

I've been honestly thinking about it for several minutes, but I can't find any.The tool does the job.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Smmoth and reliable

just smooth

Pros

When I look at the app for an email address verification I think about reliability. Like a new car that you bought. You simply want the car to move smoothly and reliably. Not to malfunction and give you headaches. And that's the main issue with email address verification tools. I must be frank I tell you that I don't have formal statistics about its success rates. But, roughly, Bouncer is correct at least 95% of the time. So, I highly recommend it as a verification tool. My team depends on it, and we are very satisfied with its results.

Cons

Sometimes, the last 2 leads from the batch take a bit longer (still less then a minute)

Thank you so much for your feedback! Indeed Bouncer has a "Windows progress bar" symptom - it's when Bouncer is waiting for last retries of the most tricky emails addresses... As w strive to provide most coverage and precession, we'd hate to drop those last ones... However, if you are in a hurry, you can always "Pause" verification, download existing results, and resume it later.

KM

Kyan M.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Great value for an email validation tool!

Bouncer was the first email validation team that our team used, primarily due to its low cost and ease of use. I do have concerns over its usability as we scale and believe the Bouncer product would benefit heavily from a stronger focus on API and automation tool integrations

Pros

Bouncer prioritizes ease of use, which is crucial for early stage companies like mine - we do not have email validation built into our outreach campaigns which puts our domain health at risk, and having a simple tool to direct team members to as they are planning out campaigns helps keep things moving efficiently.

Cons

The tool is great for individual email address verifications as well as bulk validations, but Bouncer does not seem to be supported by very many automation tools such as Zapier. We've been able to use it for early stage growth campaigns, but I cannot imagine using it once we've scaled up due to the inability to integrate the tool with our CRM platform

Hi Kyan, Thanks a lot for amazing review of Bouncer! I just wanted to let you know that we are finally on most integration platforms like Zapier ;) Cheers Radek

MC

Marty C.

Market Research, 1-10 employees

My Experience

Bouncer helps keep my email health in great shape as it cleanses the list from undeliverable emails. It also saves me the time of having to go through and delete the emails if they have issues down the road.

Pros

I utilize the verify list aspect of bouncer. It is very easy to use and quite efficient. I love that it is not overly complicated and I can jus put in my list and let it do its job.

Cons

I wish it would show you which emails are undeliverable/risky so you could try and see patterns for bad emails.

Saddam H.

Outsourcing/Offshoring, self-employed

Bouncer email verification quality.

In one word I am really happy to use "Bouncer".

Pros

I am using more than 2 years, it very easy to use and quality are high from other tools.

Cons

In one word I am really happy to use "Bouncer". I am sure in future I will must use Bouncer and recommend my friends and family. Thanks

SH

Saddam H.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Bouncer email verification quality.

Awesome

Pros

Its very easy to use. I am using last 2 years.

Cons

I recommend my friends.

JB

Jeoffrey B.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

A must have

Pros

We are sending thousands of emails every day and bouncer really help us to get the best deliverabilityThanks to bouncer we keep our domains safe

Cons

It can be kinda slow for the last 5% of emails it is checking

Md A.

Internet, 51-200 employees

The best in its class, no doubt

Pros

Love everything about them. The amount of Catch-all emails they can verify is unreal!! And their customer care is super responsive.

Cons

Nothing much really other than the pricing. They are extremely expensive. But worth every penny!

ms

mrinal s.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Fantastic Tool to ensure email deliverability

Pros

Easily and accuratily check email deliverability

Cons

No Cons as such, but some emails which are validated by Bpouncer still bounce

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Easy, Clean, Verified, Top Work!

Good for verifying our email lists

Pros

Easy to useGood results Good integrations

Cons

Nothing, we really like it - only thing maybe the bulk verification could be a bit more streamlined in terms of process

MJ

Mel J.

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Email hygiene made easy

We haven't used all the features of Bouncer, but overall a very good experience - the results from Bouncer matched the campaign results when emails were actually sent so it's an accurate and reliable output. We found it very flexible and the support team very helpful.

Pros

Bouncer for us was a great way to gauge how clean our data lists were and to work out what was safe to send and what would likely be damaging to send for bulk email marketing campaigns based upon clear risk segmentation levels. Pay as You Go was also a useful option despite being more expensive than monthly payments as it gave more flexibility.

Cons

Not a major issue as the support team were able to fix it, but a validation on a bulk list did get stuck and it was impossible to get it stopped without the support team's intervention.

FH

Frank H.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Bouncer Delivers on Its Promise and Is Easy and Intuitive to Use

Pros

3 things:1) Quick and accurate email recipient validation/verification2) Easy and intuitive to use3) Relatively inexpensive so it's an excellent value

Cons

I wish there was a way for Bouncer to get around the frustrating "This server accepts all email formats so we cannot verify if this email address exists" situation. :)

AT

Albert T.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Very startup-friendly

Pros

We used Bouncer on our online tutorial platform and it really helped us manage our user signups. Using bouncer is very startup-friendly as it is easy to implement and does not cost too much.

Cons

The feature that I'm seeing not working for us right now is that some email addresses that are valid like ymail.com are still being rejected.

Manuel O.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Great tool for improving email Improving email deliverability

My favorite tool for checking emails during my lead list building for cold email outreach.

Pros

Easy to use and able to connect it with other email outreach tools via the API (such as Lemlist, etc.)

Cons

Onboarding could be slightly improved and made easier. But the longer I use it, the more I like it.