Bria Reviews

Bria

VoIP communication and collaboration management solution

VoIP Softphone App for Calls On the Go

Pros

I used this app for calling customers remotely since it was a simple interface that took almost no time to learn. It got the job done without crashing.

Cons

After an upgrade Bria had, it changed the ability I had to remotely connect to the app. It took weeks of discussion with our IT and Bria's IT to figure out this would no longer be a viable source to use to connect with customers remotely any longer, which was pretty frustrating to now have to make a switch to a new alternative and have to learn that new interface. This also took up 1-2 GB of space on the phone...that's pretty big.

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I will forward your feedback to our Product Team.

my review for Bria

Pros

very easy to use and very easy configuration and can set up more than one profile smoothly

Cons

it doesn't support DTMF feature which will not operate with interactive calls

Thank you for taking the time to submit wonderful review Hussien. It's always great to hear ease of use when setting up profiles and SIP configurations within Bria.

Bria is great for working from home

Bria makes it so easy to work from home right from your own computer because it is your work number you are still using to make and receive calls.

Pros

I really like the Bria program and the ease of use. We use this program when we are working from home so we could still contact customers and customers can contact us.

Cons

The integration was very easy. Our office switched over from using x-lite to Bria and I have no problems with Bria and very user friendly.

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. During these times it's great to hear Bria assisted your team with remote working. To ensure your employees and customers are able to communicate Stay safe and take care

Simple but The Bomb

Pros

Very easy for end users to set up themselves without too much remote intervention. Great customer support. All around great software and company.

Cons

There's really nothing I can think of at all.

Thank you for the great review. It's nice to hear you've had a good experience with our support team. I'll be sure to pass along the feedback.

Great Electronic Phone

Pros

Extremely easy to use and amazing performance. Download and installation is also quick and simple.

Cons

No cons, acts just like an actual phone and there are no issues

Thank you for taking the time to write your review Antonia. It's great to hear how easy and simple it is to set up and use Bria! Stay safe!

Bria makes sense, it helps us deliver

Pros

Easily installed. We replaced our desk-phones with Bria!

Cons

Happy customer! However I do miss an autodialer option!

Friendly Dialer

Pros

It is easy downloadable in the xlite website. It is easy to use. A lot of my agents in my previous homebased company were using this type of dialer

Cons

Sometimes my agents cannot hear the people their talking to and sometimes my agents cannot be heard by their customers

Bria 4 had good features, we've been disappointed with the support and approach to upgrades.

Pros

Codec support, integration with other products. Support for Sennheiser headsets was welcome. Windows 10 support also finally got there.

Cons

Quality of upgrades has been spotty - sometimes great, other times not so great. It took a while for Bria 4 notifications to work well in Windows 10. And again, we do not care for the 70% of retail upgrade policy. We'd rather pay 20% a year for support and upgrades - given the overall cost of the software, even 25% would work. Also don't like being pushed to sign-in with Linked-In for this survey.

I absolutely love Bria

Pros

We use Bria for our call center and is a great software. Easy to use. I love the fact that im able to see which agents are online and taking calls.

Cons

instant messaging feature does not work. other than that software is great and works properly to company standards

Bria Free Solo (Trial)

Wish I could set up the account withint the desktop app instead of in a separate account login.

Pros

I like that this is a relatively light application that performs well even on inconsistent wifi connections.

Cons

It can be a little daunting trying to set this up - make sure you have help from your VoIP or SIP support team.

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We appreciate your feedback Miranda. Please stay safe and take care

Easy integration. Fool proof

It did work

Pros

Good pricing (Bria retail), easy, design, Windows but also other os. Easy video integration. Webpage integration.

Cons

New stretto model because of the monthly fee. Mobile version is changed with a monthly fee as well. No virtual lan available, that world be very handy for easy qos settings

Bria

The initial set up was fine. However, it did not work well for us in the long run due to dropped calls.

Pros

The aspect I liked the most of Bria software is the ease as to which the set up took place. After the download, information was easily entered and call were ready to be taken

Cons

Unfortunately, we seemed to have some issues with pairing with some computers. We also experienced drop calls.

Thank you for submitting a review Lisa. Did you work with our support team to troubleshoot why calls were dropping? Support tickets are submitted online at https://support.counterpath.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Bria is an easy to use and stable SIP Client

Pros

The setup is easy and requires minimal configuration. Works well for making and receiving calls. Also provides good call quality.

Cons

You can find other SIP Clients that are free with the same basic features as Bria. Startup of the software sometimes can take a bit before it comes up.

Great calling software

Bria has help me make phone calls for customers and helped them with what they need

Pros

I have been using this software for over 2 months and it is easy to use and has great quality for inbound calls. I love it!!

Cons

SOmetimes connection gets bad and all of a sudden line gets disconnected I have to call the customer back

Evelyn thank you for taking the time to submit a review. It's great to hear that our product helps you assist your customers.

I am still having a problem with my Bria 5. Every so often I can't hang up a call.

Pros

It's easy to use except that sometimes the red button does not come up, and I am unable to disengage from the call.

Cons

sometimes the red button does not come up, and I am unable to disengage from the call. This is very aggravating and can be embarassing. I have to to go on manager to get out of it, which is a super hassle. There must be some bug in the program which is causing that to happen.

This is a very low budget dialing system

Pros

Its safe to say you get what you pay for with this system. It dials (sometimes) it is a very linear product make calls clip paste and call, that makes it very limited but simple and cost effective.

Cons

There is very limited functionality with this product, no call back notes or way to track if a client has been called multiple times. It is very slow and unreliable as well, maybe that is due to the large amount of people using it, but if you are larger than a team of one this is not a great choice.

Great VoiP App for iPhone

Pros

The ability to turn my iPhone into a roaming telephone extension has been highly valuable. Works just like my desktop phone.

Cons

Doesn't work well with a VPN connection. For this to work without issues, you have to be on the same local WiFi network as the VoiP server.

Thank you for submitting a review David. It's great to hear the Mobile features are providing value to your organization.

Works Great & Records Calls.

It's really fast and easy to use once it's set up. Even if you have a small team I'd use it for the calling.

Pros

This works really well for additional phone numbers in case you have different businesses you want to set up different lines and voicemail for.

Cons

Setting it up was a little tough with the SIP / PBX provider.

Josh thank you for the fantastic review.

Rather unpleasant.

Pros

Well, we choose this route to get away from paying several hundred on desk phones. Loved the money saved for the business. Support was fairly good... they have built-in support-log generation.

Cons

My goodness did we have lots of bugs trying to incorporate this into our Cisco environment. They did not play well together. Everyone from users, helpdesk, and system admins did not approve of this software.

This cell phone works well. It was very easy to set up and start using it

Pros

This cell phone provides consistent high-quality phone calls. It doesn't crash like my previous one would on multiple colors are dialing me. I'm very happy with it.

Cons

Footprint of the program when opened on the computer screen is too big. I really wish that you could make it smaller.

Great software, works well with my team

Cost, effectiveness

Pros

Easy to install, quick to get going every day. Great replacement for a hard phone and works well with my VOIP service

Cons

Some tool tips would be helpful on interface. Not obvious at first how to transfer a call. Would be great to be able to customize interface

My expirence with Bria is terrible, Bria is unreliable and support terrible.

Pros

If it was actually working without the tremendous crashes I may like it. I think Counterpath should go back to the drawing board in developing this app.

Cons

Support and lack of operation and the constant crashes. There is no phone support available and email support is unresponsive.

Best Softphone out there, seriously!

Pros

After a long softphone software analysis, our team finally got to the conclusion that there's nothing like Bria. It makes your phone system 10x easier. The best part of everything is being able to have a high quality phone call, keeping track of your calls on something else then the VoIP software as well and don't even get me started on the ease of use- it's brilliant!

Cons

I can only say that the downside of Bria is how expensive every license is. It's not accessible to small businesses.

Useful product to make a call using VOIP service

Pros

CSR is a great service when I need to make a call for the work and I can call to any countries in the world with very ease

Cons

Sometime I feel frustration with desktop app as when I click any number it get printed 2-3 times and it takes times to enter the right number

Dhaval thank you for taking the time to submit a great review. Have you worked with our support team they may have a workaround. Support tickets are submitted at https://support.counterpath.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Light weigh PBX Client

Pros

Can be used with multiple types of devices, e.g. Computers, mobile phones Has friendly User Interface hence very user friendly.

Cons

For users without Administrative privileges the application at times fails to start on reboot and may require re-installation. (for Windows PCs)