Bria Reviews

Bria

VoIP communication and collaboration management solution

Bria

Easy to use and very friendly interface.

Pros

- Some happy features to adjust to get a lot of compatibilities. - We can log the messages and errors that help to improve the systems which the software connects.

Cons

- Some times when the internet its down the software still to, and its not a good idea when the systems are only for use internally. - Maybe it´s god idea to put a button o some procedure to restore to default values.

Worked for what we needed!

Pros

When I needed to call people using just my computer, it was a useful software that got the job done!

Cons

It wasn't the most intuitive piece of software to use, and some of the features were a bit confusing.

This did not work for us

Pros

Hard to say, not much of it worked. It was better than being tied to a physical phone, but only when it was working. The best thing I can say is the tool has a built-in "send report to technical support" button.

Cons

Dropped transfers, absent notifications for calls/missed calls... upside was I was able to just ignore my phone for a few months.

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. Sorry to hear Bria did not work for your organization. I will send your feedback and suggestions to our product group to review.

Worst dialer we have ever encountered

Pros

It's pretty simple a monkey could figure out how to point and click and make calls. Maybe ok for 1-10 people organization.

Cons

Slow, no call back feature and multiple calls are a nightmare. We set up extensions which we virtually useless as calls never went to the right person.