Business Hangouts Reviews

4.54/5 (67 reviews)

Martin Doug

Business Hangouts has the perfect web conferencing tool.

Reviewed 2019-09-17

I really thought that it was very easy to use and it provide a much better option of video conferences than most of the other video platform. Through the Business Hangouts software, scheduling the audio and video calls is very easy. Our conversation chat through the audio and video conferences and screen sharing all good by the Business Hangouts software.

Pros
The best thing of the Business Hangouts is that we can easily schedules our calls and meeting and in this why the support lines of our calling is very helpful for us. The outstanding features of the business hangouts makes this software powerhouse such as file sharing, polling, screen, video sharing and the ability to record. This software let me organize a video conference meeting with everyone at anytime. This software is an efficient software for the audio and video conferencing which allowing me to communicate with our friends, colleagues and team members. Hence, it is a best way for collaboration.

Cons
Mostly the business hangouts works properly but sometimes it created some issues such as it is not as easy to get sound working and get things setup. The quality of video conference is not as best as should. Sometimes the new users have to face difficulty when it is loading due to which I have to sign in again and then our precious time will be waste but it is not all time issue. When we sharing our screen, the video conference quality will be automatically decreased. But still it is an excellent platform for meeting collaboration.

Heather Kraafter

An incredibly robust program with the best support!

Reviewed 2017-02-03

I have been using the Business Hangouts platform since September of 2014. If I were to list all of the ways it could be used the book would be too long to read, but I can tell you that if you have a need or desire to run an internet show, teaching seminar or other webinar scenario - you need look NO FURTHER! There is a way to do it and customize it to your brand, demonstrate live and/or recorded, capture leads, generate new leads and all in one easy to use format. The only other thing to remark on is the extremely helpful and responsive support is UNMATCHED anywhere. No other company holds a weekly meeting to LISTEN to user ideas and help with technical support. No other team has a community of helpful response within 24 hours. They listen and they respond...and you get help from other experienced users too. As a well experienced Business Hangouts user, I always say, "Tell me what you want to do and I will show you how you can use Business Hangouts to get it done."

Pros
the control I have over branding, ability to integrate with my YouTube and my website, capturing the data of who and how long a person participated

Cons
there is a bit of learning to the program as it is very robust - but with anything of value, this is the case. A one click and done program could not do ANY of the work this program does. Thankfully there is a team of professionals and experienced users to help you learn.

Pat Richley

Quickest way to engage your target audience using real-time audio-video and screen sharing.

Reviewed 2017-01-31

FRONT END: Face-to-face meetings increases trust factor for our brand. End users report: - easy registration - appreciate custom reminder emails - reliable countdown mechanism - rolling welcome graphics and welcome video options "Thank-you" and "sorry we missed you" timed arrival emails extends interaction with registrants. - Live events have great controls for: - camera view - adding up to 10 panel participants - sharing screens - bringing viewer comments to the screen - ousting spammers Less discernible skipping of audio/video when compared to Skype or GoToWebinar, where high speed internet access is available. Cost is better than GTW. BACK END: 5 minute set up. Easy to copy event set-up to subsequent event or make the event repeatable. Stats on registrants, viewers & those who reviewed the event. Training and tech support AAA+ quick response.

Pros
Reliable service, easy to set up an event with custom emails and graphics. I embed the event in my website for custom registration URLs. I've met the coders and find they are responsive to queries.

Cons
None really. Oh, yes, I'd like them to fix "recurring events monthly" to also include "4th Wednesday" not just "the 20th." That's about it.

JOSE BAUTISTA

I use the application for conversations and videoconferences for some work groups.

Reviewed 2018-03-30

The biggest benefit is that we have achieved videoconferences in a simple way, inexperienced users connected easily.

Pros
I like that it is an application that does not require an installation of programs to work. It is capable of working with all the tools it has from Chrome, just by installing the add-on. It is simple to use and versatile. It integrates with the other google applications, which allows us to take advantage of sharing resources and files. Making a meeting is very fast, when I compare it with applications like Gotomeeting. It is easy to integrate several people in the same conference, the application handles them very well and in a simple way. It uses little network resource, manages bandwidth well. I like that when we have configured this application in our firewall, we find it as an object without problems.

Cons
I've noticed that it works much better when it's integrated into the Google platform. The fact of not having a desktop client puts us at a disadvantage when we want to teach inexperienced and elderly users how to use it. I think the test time is short, it should be at least 30 days. It is not used by many of the companies with which we interact. I do not see the ability to integrate with different videoconferencing platforms.

Carlos Alberto Marcano Guzmán

Impotant software since it allows you to hold online meetings and video conferences with your client

Reviewed 2018-05-09

It can be recorded commercial events and posted on youtube

Pros
The system is very interesting because it allows you to hold online meetings in all parts of the world, you only need your clients, students or guests to be connected to perform any event, as well as having online support that helps you solve any problem you may have. present, also allows you to customize your video conferences to the style you have in your company, being a tool with low cost value with respect to the skills, so it is very useful when conducting meetings online

Cons
You must have a very good online connection to carry out your meetings in lines and video conferences, and it should be more commercially driven so that it is better known in the market, despite the good customers that use it.

Karenny Pernalete

Great tool for the collaboration of a whole team

Reviewed 2018-02-27

Pros
I loved everything about Business Hangouts at this time. It has solved my big problem of communication with my colleagues or even distributors. When I need them all together, Business Hangouts becomes the only solution. The individual communication was good. But this software has given me the possibility to shorten the duration of the instruction with all of them. Also, there is no requirement to share my cell phone number and that is quite comfortable.

Cons
The biggest problem we found was the number of employees when we started using it. Our staff was not big enough to make use of this program regularly for the cost. However, as we grew as a company we were able to include more users and since then it has been totally profitable for us.

Michell Mayer

Google Hangout the best tool for virtual meetings so far

Reviewed 2019-11-05

Pros
Very very easy to use, even a person that is not familiar with technology can work with it. It's share the link and connect! there is no need of user ID and this stuffs...

Cons
It only works with Google Chrome and Firefox browsers, they should go further and be open to other browsers such as Safari, Internet Explorer, etc once some companies are limited about it, so this becomes a limitation. there should be an option for user to see the invited people when sharing a presentation. You can see them but only when you are not presenting full screen materials, this is bad once you lack the expression of your audience.

Andrew Hatchett

In a class of its own!

Reviewed 2017-01-31

I started using Business-Hangouts shortly after it became available in 2013 and have continued to use it daily since then. It contains a feature set that allows maximum customization with minimum work. The learning curve can be as simple or as steep as you like. Original setup is quick and easy., but like any precision tool, it takes time to learn all the available options and use them for maximum impact. There are a great many features that can be set in various ways to achieve exactly what you want. Better than the software itself is the support one receives. Customer service is unmatched in the industry. Anyone looking for webinar software should seriously take a look at BUsiness-Hangouts

Anonymous

Hangouts is an excellent application that helps you communicate effectively

Reviewed 2018-06-12

allows me to communicate effectively with clients and friends in different devices simultaneously and quickly

Pros
is a private and reliable application that can be used on different devices simultaneously, allows my communication with different people around the world during business hours without interrupting my work and performance

Cons
the emojis are not visually updated and after the application is downloaded the phone joins the text messages and does not let you use it separately

Anonymous

Daily communication is extremely easy via Hangouts

Reviewed 2019-03-28

Hangouts has really helped us to stay connected with everyone. The best part is we can use this remotely. Mobile version is best. Now our queries are resolved in no time just because of hangouts.

Pros
Hangouts is extremely user savvy and saves lot of time resulting in increase in productivity. Video and voice quality is very good, It helps team to be always updated.

Cons
No dislikes, however they should have an option of call recording and call reporting which will helps us to a great extend.

misleiny balbino

Seamless communications for your corporate environment

Reviewed 2019-05-22

It is very realistic to make video calls because you can talk as if you were next to the person, a very exciting situation. All this service without having to travel to be close to who you wanted to talk to.

Pros
Hangouts Business is a great program to make communication easier for your employees. With it, you can connect your company team anywhere you can imagine, as long as you have an internet access. We can make video calls with product providers that are on the other side of the world with incredible ease.

Cons
The program presents certain delays and distortions in the voice when using the conferences where the interent speed is not of good quality, this makes it necessary to repeat what was said, leaving the meeting slower and less efficient.

ZULAY DEL CARMEN HERNÁNDEZ

A great software for communication!

Reviewed 2018-06-11

Is a good tool to keep us connected.

Pros
You can link with my cell phone, so I can access my text messages through this application. It allows me to communicate with colleagues, family and friends, making use of my WIFI network. It is possible to make video calls and share my statuses.

Cons
I really do not think anything negative in this software. It offers many opportunities for communication.

Grant Stanley

My Tool for Working Remote

Reviewed 2018-04-24

Pros
My team and I use Google Hangouts every day. We love the seamless integration with Google Calendar, and how easy it is to control bandwidth.

Cons
I some times have issues with Hangouts using the connect audio, mic and camera connections. I can't seem to understand the logic behind why it selects the right connections one time, but not the others.

Daniel Quintero

has been fluent, at all times speaking without problems with friends in different countries and safe

Reviewed 2018-06-05

Pros
Your security, being associated with my mail seems to me that it has a fairly large level of personal security and in turn the comfort for the same reason to be able to talk to people while I'm looking at my emails seems great, with a connection more or less stable messages flow quickly

Cons
Your calls, so far I have had problems with them since it is always a lag and it is difficult to listen to other people even having a good internet connection

Great Communication Software

Reviewed 2018-05-04

Pros
Buisness Hangout is a great software which is easy to use front disk. The service is stable with no downtime

Cons
It is a shame the not more people are using this software that would make it easier to connect to your business partners.

Anonymous

I am in constant connection with friends and colleagues on all my electronic devices.

Reviewed 2018-04-25

The ease of use, installation and configuration of this tool makes the interaction with the end user a unique experience.

Pros
It is easy to use and does not detract from its operability and functionality, it is excellent for internal video conferencing and the interaction with the user is perfect.

Cons
Nothing against, it is a wonderful interaction tool, and its updates are very accurate for the end user.

Adriana Salina Gonzalez

Business Hangouts allows me to always be connected to my work team

Reviewed 2018-05-04

It helps that the communication at a distance is not a problem

Pros
Business Hangouts allows me to always be connected with my team, it works very well because I can communicate with colleagues who are in different states of the country, with whom it is very difficult to make meetings in person, it is also ideal for seminars via web.

Cons
It is quite expensive, so large companies can afford it, but hardly small companies can handle it, they should create more accessible packages so that everyone can enjoy the benefits of this tool.

Claudia Tarquini

Making a meeting was never as easy as with Google Hangouts!

Reviewed 2018-05-03

Pros
It integrates perfectly with my Android smart phone, works very well with Google Docs since you can open the document and edit it without having to leave the meeting, this is extraordinary. It is very easy to use and allows the exchange of files.

Cons
I do not like the interface of the video conference. For the rest, it seems to me a wonderful software.

Roy Zumbado Cognuchz

The most stable comms platform I´ve used

Reviewed 2018-09-14

We do a lot of interviews and meetings with potential clientes, this tool give us the simplicity, platform and everything we need.

Pros
Great stability, audio and video streaming, high quality, easy to use, UX/UI are simple and awesome.

Cons
I have not found any really, after using it for over a year now, we changed from skype and it was bliss.

CRUZULYS CAMPOS HERNÁNDEZ

Extraordinary tool to make video calls!

Reviewed 2018-05-06

Everyone should have this application. It is easy to use and very functional.

Pros
I love the opportunity it gives me to start a conversation or make a video call with my colleagues, family and friends. It allows linking my different devices, so I can start a conversation from my computer and complete it through my tablet or cell phone. It is possible to make group calls through this medium.

Cons
I do not find anything negative in relation to this software. I think it's a great communication tool.

Russ Worthington

BHOA - Single User

Reviewed 2017-02-01

I don't use the Business Hangout On Air very much myself, but do use it for Testing and Training purposes. Having said that, I am a producer for another BHOA user, where we do 3 to 5 BHOA's a week. We have 40 - 50 Liver Viewers, with a hundred or more who will watch the recording within the week. For most BHOAs we almost have a full Panel from around the World. The best part of a BHOA is the Support provided to this product. An Awesome Team, who listen to the End Users. Thank you for a wonderful, easy to use product

Pros
Easy to Use

Cons
Can't think of any

Colleen Gulick

Easy to use and easy to communicate

Reviewed 2018-04-05

Pros
The best part is it's free. Used it for work on multiple occasions and works great. Nothing to complain about or change.

Cons
Nothing to complain about or change it's a pretty simple and effective. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

mark martinez

Business hangouts

Reviewed 2017-01-05

Hangouts is great. I love how easy it makes things being able to communicate with other colleges in different offices. Very handy to have.

Pros
I love how easy it makes my life! most of what I do is communicating with other employees.

Cons
Nothing negative to say about business hangouts.

Shiawtian Chen

Very Easy To Use

Reviewed 2018-04-14

Pros
Constant update on this product. Latest version includes new user interface and many new features. Offers the standard features needed for messaging, voice calling, video conferencing, and webcasting. Very stable calling service

Cons
There are many other business collaboration software to consider in the market. Not a one size fit all

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Hugo Borges

Hangouts

Reviewed 2019-05-20

I use a lot in meetings with my leader and the manager to perfomance results and ideas for script and sales improvements.

Pros
a perfect system for those who need to have a remote management. I use a lot for weekly and monthly meetings with my managers. good interface, quality of the calls good at last without doubt the best in the market

Cons
I do not have weaknesses to report......