All categories

Business Hangouts Reviews

Pros

It fits great with anything you need to do to integrate multimedia into a presentation. As a youtube and animation into presentation-a-holic I found this to be especially awesome.

This app has some important pros for me, like use it on android for my child tablet, or using it for me on my iOS device. It's easy to use, and has features like video calls that works, but.

Yezid M.

Martin D.

Cons

Video calls sometimes shows network errors that makes me became crazy. Using it for multiple video calls (more than 2 users) works, but here is where network appears more frequently, at least for me.

Yezid M.

Several problem faced to setup business hangout. Customer support is very poor.

Ramesh V.

I dislike the fact that it's an online platform, we need internet connection for every operation. Sometimes our clients doesn't have a faster internet connection and it's very unproductive.

4.5

Business Hangouts has the perfect web conferencing tool.

I really thought that it was very easy to use and it provide a much better option of video conferences than most of the other video platform. Through the Business Hangouts software, scheduling the audio and video calls is very easy. Our conversation chat through the audio and video conferences and screen sharing all good by the Business Hangouts software.

Pros

The best thing of the Business Hangouts is that we can easily schedules our calls and meeting and in this why the support lines of our calling is very helpful for us. The outstanding features of the business hangouts makes this software powerhouse such as file sharing, polling, screen, video sharing and the ability to record. This software let me organize a video conference meeting with everyone at anytime. This software is an efficient software for the audio and video conferencing which allowing me to communicate with our friends, colleagues and team members. Hence, it is a best way for collaboration.

Cons

Mostly the business hangouts works properly but sometimes it created some issues such as it is not as easy to get sound working and get things setup. The quality of video conference is not as best as should. Sometimes the new users have to face difficulty when it is loading due to which I have to sign in again and then our precious time will be waste but it is not all time issue. When we sharing our screen, the video conference quality will be automatically decreased. But still it is an excellent platform for meeting collaboration.

Google Hangout the best tool for virtual meetings so far

Pros

Very very easy to use, even a person that is not familiar with technology can work with it. It's share the link and connect! there is no need of user ID and this stuffs...

Cons

It only works with Google Chrome and Firefox browsers, they should go further and be open to other browsers such as Safari, Internet Explorer, etc once some companies are limited about it, so this becomes a limitation. there should be an option for user to see the invited people when sharing a presentation. You can see them but only when you are not presenting full screen materials, this is bad once you lack the expression of your audience.

Miserable UX

Pros

-Probably good features -You can send invites to event directly from the dashboard -Integration with Google Calendar

Cons

-More expensive than other solutions -Set up is brutal: you need gmail, G+, a youtube account, AdSense Account, Admin Ritghts on your domain, monetization activated on Youtube, LiveStreaming activated plus a bunch of other requirements and settings -Onboarding via thick pdf handbook!!! OR Set up a meeting with a rep (whenever you can find a spot to schedule a meeting to have support to setup the...

Impotant software since it allows you to hold online meetings and video conferences with your client

It can be recorded commercial events and posted on youtube

Pros

The system is very interesting because it allows you to hold online meetings in all parts of the world, you only need your clients, students or guests to be connected to perform any event, as well as having online support that helps you solve any problem you may have. present, also allows you to customize your video conferences to the style you have in your company, being a tool with low cost value with respect to the skills, so it is very useful when conducting meetings online

Cons

You must have a very good online connection to carry out your meetings in lines and video conferences, and it should be more commercially driven so that it is better known in the market, despite the good customers that use it.

Very convenient and easy to use

It has been very helpful while we are working from home due to COVID-19. We are able to stay connected by using the chat and video call features regularly throughout the day.

Pros

We use the chat feature constantly to communicate between team members. Since it is part of Gmail it is really easy to use throughout the day. It has been particularly valuable during COVID-19 when everyone is working from home and we can't just pop into each other's offices. We are not initiating video calls regularly too.

Cons

It is not as easy to use with people outside of our agency. I would have also liked to be able to call more than one person at a time which also does not seem to be a feature for phone calls.

Seamless communications for your corporate environment

It is very realistic to make video calls because you can talk as if you were next to the person, a very exciting situation. All this service without having to travel to be close to who you wanted to talk to.

Pros

Hangouts Business is a great program to make communication easier for your employees. With it, you can connect your company team anywhere you can imagine, as long as you have an internet access. We can make video calls with product providers that are on the other side of the world with incredible ease.

Cons

The program presents certain delays and distortions in the voice when using the conferences where the interent speed is not of good quality, this makes it necessary to repeat what was said, leaving the meeting slower and less efficient.

has been fluent, at all times speaking without problems with friends in different countries and safe

Pros

Your security, being associated with my mail seems to me that it has a fairly large level of personal security and in turn the comfort for the same reason to be able to talk to people while I'm looking at my emails seems great, with a connection more or less stable messages flow quickly

Cons

Your calls, so far I have had problems with them since it is always a lag and it is difficult to listen to other people even having a good internet connection

Business Hangouts allows me to always be connected to my work team

It helps that the communication at a distance is not a problem

Pros

Business Hangouts allows me to always be connected with my team, it works very well because I can communicate with colleagues who are in different states of the country, with whom it is very difficult to make meetings in person, it is also ideal for seminars via web.

Cons

It is quite expensive, so large companies can afford it, but hardly small companies can handle it, they should create more accessible packages so that everyone can enjoy the benefits of this tool.

Making a meeting was never as easy as with Google Hangouts!

Pros

It integrates perfectly with my Android smart phone, works very well with Google Docs since you can open the document and edit it without having to leave the meeting, this is extraordinary. It is very easy to use and allows the exchange of files.

Cons

I do not like the interface of the video conference. For the rest, it seems to me a wonderful software.

The most stable comms platform I´ve used

We do a lot of interviews and meetings with potential clientes, this tool give us the simplicity, platform and everything we need.

Pros

Great stability, audio and video streaming, high quality, easy to use, UX/UI are simple and awesome.

Cons

I have not found any really, after using it for over a year now, we changed from skype and it was bliss.

An incredibly robust program with the best support!

I have been using the Business Hangouts platform since September of 2014. If I were to list all of the ways it could be used the book would be too long to read, but I can tell you that if you have a need or desire to run an internet show, teaching seminar or other webinar scenario - you need look NO FURTHER! There is a way to do it and customize it to your brand, demonstrate live and/or recorded,...

Pros

the control I have over branding, ability to integrate with my YouTube and my website, capturing the data of who and how long a person participated

Cons

there is a bit of learning to the program as it is very robust - but with anything of value, this is the case. A one click and done program could not do ANY of the work this program does. Thankfully there is a team of professionals and experienced users to help you learn.

Quickest way to engage your target audience using real-time audio-video and screen sharing.

FRONT END: Face-to-face meetings increases trust factor for our brand. End users report: - easy registration - appreciate custom reminder emails - reliable countdown mechanism - rolling welcome graphics and welcome video options "Thank-you" and "sorry we missed you" timed arrival emails extends interaction with registrants. - Live events have great controls for: - camera view - adding...

Pros

Reliable service, easy to set up an event with custom emails and graphics. I embed the event in my website for custom registration URLs. I've met the coders and find they are responsive to queries.

Cons

None really. Oh, yes, I'd like them to fix "recurring events monthly" to also include "4th Wednesday" not just "the 20th." That's about it.

My team likes Business Hangouts

When I need to share my screen with a remote member of my team, we are connected in seconds. We've successfully had meetings with dozens of remote participants. We did hit a limit once, with too many remote participants.

Pros

My team uses Business Hangouts for screen sharing, video calls and audio calls. It does what we need it to do. We do audio calls via phone and over the internet with a headset. Audio quality is perfect when using USB headset. Video quality is good to great.

Cons

During a screen share, the user interface requires too many mouse clicks to get different layouts. Actually that is the case for many of the options. However, nobody else on my team has a problem with the user interface.

I use the application for conversations and videoconferences for some work groups.

The biggest benefit is that we have achieved videoconferences in a simple way, inexperienced users connected easily.

Pros

I like that it is an application that does not require an installation of programs to work. It is capable of working with all the tools it has from Chrome, just by installing the add-on. It is simple to use and versatile. It integrates with the other google applications, which allows us to take advantage of sharing resources and files. Making a meeting is very fast, when I compare it with applications like Gotomeeting. It is easy to integrate several people in the same conference, the application handles them very well and in a simple way. It uses little network resource, manages bandwidth well. I like that when we have configured this application in our firewall, we find it as an object without problems.

Cons

I've noticed that it works much better when it's integrated into the Google platform. The fact of not having a desktop client puts us at a disadvantage when we want to teach inexperienced and elderly users how to use it. I think the test time is short, it should be at least 30 days. It is not used by many of the companies with which we interact. I do not see the ability to integrate with different videoconferencing platforms.

Great tool for the collaboration of a whole team

Pros

I loved everything about Business Hangouts at this time. It has solved my big problem of communication with my colleagues or even distributors. When I need them all together, Business Hangouts becomes the only solution. The individual communication was good. But this software has given me the possibility to shorten the duration of the instruction with all of them. Also, there is no requirement to share my cell phone number and that is quite comfortable.

Cons

The biggest problem we found was the number of employees when we started using it. Our staff was not big enough to make use of this program regularly for the cost. However, as we grew as a company we were able to include more users and since then it has been totally profitable for us.

In a class of its own!

I started using Business-Hangouts shortly after it became available in 2013 and have continued to use it daily since then. It contains a feature set that allows maximum customization with minimum work. The learning curve can be as simple or as steep as you like. Original setup is quick and easy., but like any precision tool, it takes time to learn all the available options and use them for maximum impact. There are a great many features that can be set in various ways to achieve exactly what you want. Better than the software itself is the support one receives. Customer service is unmatched in the industry. Anyone looking for webinar software should seriously take a look at BUsiness-Hangouts

Cons

Hangouts is an excellent application that helps you communicate effectively

allows me to communicate effectively with clients and friends in different devices simultaneously and quickly

Pros

is a private and reliable application that can be used on different devices simultaneously, allows my communication with different people around the world during business hours without interrupting my work and performance

Cons

the emojis are not visually updated and after the application is downloaded the phone joins the text messages and does not let you use it separately

Daily communication is extremely easy via Hangouts

Hangouts has really helped us to stay connected with everyone. The best part is we can use this remotely. Mobile version is best. Now our queries are resolved in no time just because of hangouts.

Pros

Hangouts is extremely user savvy and saves lot of time resulting in increase in productivity. Video and voice quality is very good, It helps team to be always updated.

Cons

No dislikes, however they should have an option of call recording and call reporting which will helps us to a great extend.

A great software for communication!

Is a good tool to keep us connected.

Pros

You can link with my cell phone, so I can access my text messages through this application. It allows me to communicate with colleagues, family and friends, making use of my WIFI network. It is possible to make video calls and share my statuses.

Cons

I really do not think anything negative in this software. It offers many opportunities for communication.

My Tool for Working Remote

Pros

My team and I use Google Hangouts every day. We love the seamless integration with Google Calendar, and how easy it is to control bandwidth.

Cons

I some times have issues with Hangouts using the connect audio, mic and camera connections. I can't seem to understand the logic behind why it selects the right connections one time, but not the others.

Great Communication Software

Pros

Buisness Hangout is a great software which is easy to use front disk. The service is stable with no downtime

Cons

It is a shame the not more people are using this software that would make it easier to connect to your business partners.

I am in constant connection with friends and colleagues on all my electronic devices.

The ease of use, installation and configuration of this tool makes the interaction with the end user a unique experience.

Pros

It is easy to use and does not detract from its operability and functionality, it is excellent for internal video conferencing and the interaction with the user is perfect.

Cons

Nothing against, it is a wonderful interaction tool, and its updates are very accurate for the end user.

Extraordinary tool to make video calls!

Everyone should have this application. It is easy to use and very functional.

Pros

I love the opportunity it gives me to start a conversation or make a video call with my colleagues, family and friends. It allows linking my different devices, so I can start a conversation from my computer and complete it through my tablet or cell phone. It is possible to make group calls through this medium.

Cons

I do not find anything negative in relation to this software. I think it's a great communication tool.

BHOA - Single User

I don't use the Business Hangout On Air very much myself, but do use it for Testing and Training purposes. Having said that, I am a producer for another BHOA user, where we do 3 to 5 BHOA's a week. We have 40 - 50 Liver Viewers, with a hundred or more who will watch the recording within the week. For most BHOAs we almost have a full Panel from around the World. The best part of a BHOA is the Support provided to this product. An Awesome Team, who listen to the End Users. Thank you for a wonderful, easy to use product

Pros

Easy to Use

Cons

Can't think of any

Basically texting but helpful for using with drive

Pretty good for the most part. The tech issues are frustrating but it is a Underhill tool for keeping everyone informed and sharing docs in conversations.

Pros

I like that you can have multiple participants and share photos and documents back and forth all within the Google framework.

Cons

Have experienced some sync issues which can get frustrating. Namely some emails don't work with it sometimes even though they're part of the same suite.