Call Logic Reviews

User ratings

4.7

See full reviews by rating

Customer service is excellent their team is very responsive and knowledgeable and easy to get in touch with. You always get a live person and they will help you get started.
The support and training have been excellent and very responsive.
Customer support representative is the BEST. She goes above and beyond to help.
If I have 100 calls in a campaign and I talk to 10 people, I have to manually take them out or it will call them again. At times some contacts get missed and I have to go back in manually to add them.
Sometimes it moves too fast for me. I'm not done taking notes and I forget to click pause.
How would you rate Call Logic?

Dialing Solutions That Get Results

Using this software I was able to increase my overall call volume by 300% and average call length by 2 minutes. This allowed my team to make more quality contacts with our prospects and avoid time spent dialing numbers manually where the number had been changed or was no longer in service.

Pros

Ease of use, Clear Connections, Efficiency Created

Cons

Click to dial functionality still not where I would like to see it.

Thanks for the review Drewbie! We love to hear that the system has helped you increase in productively in your business!

Quick and Efficient

I can reach 3X more contacts in less amount of time. Cold calling jobs are a lot of "no answers" and leaving voicemails. By the time you dial, let it ring, leave a voicemail that is 30-50 seconds. By using this software you take out the dial time and you take out the leaving a voicemail time because you already pre-recorded one, shorting that time to 5-10 seconds per call. Also by having a pre-recorded voicemail it allows me to focus on what to say when they answer vs thinking about what to say on a voicemail and rambling on too much.

Pros

I love that in my job I have to make calls no matter what and this software allows me to quickly move through a call block. Prior to using this software in an hour call block I could dial 30-50 contacts. Now in an hour I can do closer to 100-120.

Cons

Thanks for the review, Brianna! We love to hear how much more efficient you are when using Call Logic! There's nothing quite like increasing your call volume by 3x. :)

New Review

Working good so far

Pros

Call Dialer is letting us make a lot more calls

Cons

Importing leads has been a problem, but I think we have it figured out.

Thank you for your review, Clarence! We appreciate hearing that Call Logic is helping you get through your calls more efficiently.

Call Logic has done an amazing job streamlining our workflow, making us extremely productive

Pros

Since we began using Call Logic, our sales force has been able to hone in their efforts, increasing to more closed deals. The UI is intuitive & easy to use, and we find the ourselves multiplying our call numbers regularly.

Cons

This software has become integral to our operation & we find our productivity increasing regularly. There are no major complaints & we even appreciate the trial feature. We were sure we were satisfied with the software before we even committed to it.

Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate hearing from our customers!

Auto Dialer

The cost of the auto dialer is far less than my payroll savings. The ability to scrub for DNC and other criteria reduces my exposure. The call Logic people and support are wonderful.

Pros

Outbound Caller ID Automatically flagging busy or out of service type connections and dial the next number saves time. Leaving voice mail message while dialing the next number. Being able to read notes taken during the call.

Cons

When uploading a CSV file with prospect information I needed to name a great deal of the fields. A larger and industry specific list of headers would be helpful. For example if my people can see a larger snapshot of the prospects information without scrolling, they will know to ask for date of birth or a drivers license number if that field is empty.

Has helped productivity tenfold!

The ability to sit down and work a couple - hour plan has helped my team be more productive.

Pros

This software forces you to plan your day ahead of time. Without being ready with a plan, Call Logic will never work for you. You have to get the names and phone numbers set up perfectly before executing a plan!

Cons

The parsing of data into PCR was very sporadic, I am never sure if I am getting the exact right information into the correct fields.

Thank you for your review! We are glade you are increasing your productivity with Call Logic. The team loves to here your feedback.

Great Dialer

Pros

Very efficient and easy to use. I like how it seperates cell phones.

Cons

Can't pre-record and/or leave a voice-mail drop

Thanks for the review, Bryan! I see you are an Allstate Agent. To stay compliant with Allstate's compliance office the pre-recorded voicemail feature is disabled. We are glad that the dialer is helping you get through those calls more efficiently!

Effective and Efficient Program to Transform your Team's Calling Abilities

Pros

- The simple fact that you can dial through a list of people in a very short time and eliminate phone fatigue by pre-recording a voicemail.

Cons

- The PCR CRM integration is lacking; Only works in a one way direction (the programs do not update each other). Marking dispositions is duplicative, need the ability to skip a person without dialing them, lack of dial tone when you ring out is difficult, no indicator of change in contact when the system dials someone who you are unable to leave a vm for. Inserting a sound to indicate the transition to the next call in the list would be IMMENSELY helpful (having the ability to turn this setting off as well).

Hofstetter Agency Call Logic Review

Great! The support is awesome!

Pros

Increases calls per day to increase quotes daily

Cons

n/a - all is good - thank you - except this box where I have to type a min amount of words to be able to submit.......

Maximizes productivity Easy peasy

Pros

We use the auto dialer on a weekly basis. It allows us to make our calls in volume which allows us to maximize our results and employed productivity. The system is very easy to use and very affordable.

Cons

The navigation could be a little bit more straightforward, But all in all it is overall easy to use.

Marketing System

Very positive. The support and training have been excellent and very responsive.

Pros

I am utilizing the dialer for home renewals with an offshore telemarketer. Was clunky at first but we seem to have the issues and training worked out.

Cons

The integration with the Farmers APEX system could be better. I have to download lists externally and scrub before integrating to the dialer.

Thank you for your review! We appreciate hearing feedback from you. We are glad Call Logic is helping you get through your calls faster!

Helps to Grow my Business!

Bought initially just for myself to use to keep me focused in call-backs. Now hiring and have option that this position can work from home; without Call Logic, we wouldn't have that possibility .

Pros

1) Can use from any phone and caller ID still projects the business number 2) Can book and see appointments in my calendar, while in the software. No back and forth between apps 3) Can train users remotely while listening in and coaching live while they're making calls 4) Can pay the employee/user for exactly the time they worked by pulling up the report of their logins

Cons

Couldn't manage the software without training, but once trained, it was a piece of cake!

Thanks for your review! We love to hear about that increase in productivity for staff members even the remote employees!

Transform your Business

We've been using Call Logic for a couple months now, and I have to say it's transformed the way we do business. It's so simple to use! Call Logic is a powerful tool that will help grow your business.

Pros

I love that this system eliminates the tedious task of manually dialing individual phone numbers. This allows us to focus on people who answer. The reports are easy to use.

Cons

The ability to be able to schedule daily reports.

Thanks for the review, Melanie! We are so glad you are enjoying Call Logic and what it can do for your business.

Track & Record Comments

Good

Pros

using it and setting up the system and stuff

Cons

Need the ability to collect notes, answers, responses from callers and forward/assign to their response to other team members or emails

Thank you for your review, Terry. We appreciate the feedback.

Call Logic offers a fabulous product and service

I'm able to prospect and perform my callbacks at a much greater rate than I was doing before I obtained the system. It's fantastic.

Pros

The system is very easy to use, performs flawlessly, and stores all of my data in a very efficient manner. I love it.

Cons

There is nothing that I do not like about the system.

Thanks for the review Kevin! We are glad you are able to prospect more efficiently while using Call Logic!

signed up and started using the service, simple and easy.

frees up more time for sales, and service, allows me to get all the touches out of the way.

Pros

I love how integrated call logic is with blitz, LM, and LAT. I won't waste another free lead, completely worth the investment.

Cons

Sometimes it moves too fast for me! I'm not done taking notes and I forget to click pause. But that just forces me to move faster, by completing 100+ prospecting calls in an hour, now my team has so much more time to actually sell and service!

Thank you for your review Kristian! We are excited to see this kind of production from customers! There is a couple adjustments you can make to slow the time between calls if you need to. Please reach out to a rep of ours for more information on that.

This is an Amazing product! I only wish that I would have started using it years ago.

Increases sales, More time freedom, More financial freedom

Pros

The customer support is beyond anything I've ever seen! They really are intent on helping me succeed. Customer support representative is the BEST! She goes above and beyond to help. The product itself is phenomenal too. Sophisticated, yet easy to use. It has increased my business 10X!! I would recommend this for anyone making lots of calls.

Cons

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback on our product!

My experience with Call Logic

So far I love the system

Pros

It makes making calls fast and easy. It also helps me to not get distracted.

Cons

I would like the ability to automatically call people I left voice mail messages for redial them when I go back into that campaign. A skip button if a name comes up I don't want to call

Thank you for your review, Ken! We appreciate the feedback.

Agency Dialer

Pros

Ability to get people on the phone. Increase in productivity for Agents / Marketers

Cons

Cole x Date integration / Access was problematic. 3 week delay in access

Thanks for your review, Phil! It looks like the team is looking more into those issues you are having with the integration with Cole X-Dates. We appreciate the feedback!

Great product,

Pros

Ease of use, allows me to accomplish more in a day. I hope to be able to have my entire team on this product soon!

Cons

It does not integrate with SalesForce yet! I really do not have any other cons yet. I am still too new in using the product.

Thank you for your review of Call Logic! We really appreciate the feedback.

Great service and works well

Pros

It makes my job easy and allows me to call more which makes more$$$

Cons

I would like to see the address on the same page as the phone number and script.

Thank you for your review, Larry! We appreciate hearing how Call Logic is helping make your job easier!

Love this dialer!

Pros

The package that includes the free Cole Xdates but the ease of use is definitely up there too!

Cons

I really like Call Logic and have no complaints.

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule for the review, Jamie! The team loves to hear how our customers are enjoying the system.

Convenient

I'm reaching more prospects than if simply uploading a list and calling one by one.

Pros

I like not having to dial the next number. I also enjoy the voicemail button which allows us to leave a message without saying a word.

Cons

Many of the numbers/contacts that are uploaded from Cole X-Dates are skipped with no explanation.

Thank you for your review, Cliff! We appreciate the feedback. The team is currently working on an update to provide the caller with more information as to why a number was skipped without going to the contact tab! That should help solve that problem you are having with Cole X-Dates. :)

Auto Dailer

Being able to stay on track with the calling and being able to track each producers call activity

Pros

The ease of use and tracking of the software

Cons

Integrating with the APEX systems with Farmers

Supportive Customer Service, Fast-Paced Program

This product has the ability to cut down dialing time

Pros

Fairly easy once you've gone through the training. The customer service is amazing and very knowledgeable on any and all questions or concerns you may have. The product is very convenient for any large scale call lists. I also appreciate the feature to include notes and script templates for during your active calls.

Cons

If you don't already have your contacts set up in the correct format for importing, it can be a little tedious at first.

Thank you for your review Christine! We really appreciate the positive feedback and hope you continue to enjoy our system.