Call Logic Reviews

Call Logic

Auto-dialing solution for businesses of all sizes

4.8/5 (15 reviews)

Pros
  • Customer support representative is the BEST. She goes above and beyond to help.Marcus P.Read the full review
  • M able to prospect and perform my callbacks at a much greater rate than I was doing before I obtained the system.Kevin J.Read the full review
  • The customer support is beyond anything I've ever seen. They really are intent on helping me succeed.Marcus P.Read the full review
Cons
  • If you have trouble focusing and need something to keep you on track, this is the product for you.Hillary P.Read the full review
  • If I have 100 calls in a campaign and I talk to 10 people, I have to manually take them out or it will call them again. At times some contacts get missed and I have to go back in manually to add them.Brianna D.Read the full review
  • Cold calling jobs are a lot of "no answers" and leaving voicemails. By the time you dial, let it ring, leave a voicemail that is 30-50 seconds.Brianna D.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
DREWBIE WILSON

Dialing Solutions That Get Results

Reviewed 2018-10-10

Using this software I was able to increase my overall call volume by 300% and average call length by 2 minutes. This allowed my team to make more quality contacts with our prospects and avoid time spent dialing numbers manually where the number had been changed or was no longer in service.

Pros
Ease of use, Clear Connections, Efficiency Created

Cons
Click to dial functionality still not where I would like to see it.

Response from Double A Solutions

Thanks for the review Drewbie! We love to hear that the system has helped you increase in productively in your business!

Brianna Dodson

Quick and Efficient

Reviewed 2019-11-27

I can reach 3X more contacts in less amount of time. Cold calling jobs are a lot of "no answers" and leaving voicemails. By the time you dial, let it ring, leave a voicemail that is 30-50 seconds. By using this software you take out the dial time and you take out the leaving a voicemail time because you already pre-recorded one, shorting that time to 5-10 seconds per call. Also by having a pre-recorded voicemail it allows me to focus on what to say when they answer vs thinking about what to say on a voicemail and rambling on too much.

Pros
I love that in my job I have to make calls no matter what and this software allows me to quickly move through a call block. Prior to using this software in an hour call block I could dial 30-50 contacts. Now in an hour I can do closer to 100-120.

Cons

Response from Double A Solutions

Thanks for the review, Brianna! We love to hear how much more efficient you are when using Call Logic! There's nothing quite like increasing your call volume by 3x. :)

Hillary Petersen

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-06-06

Our teams are much more effective now, by using Call Logic

Pros
If you have trouble focusing and need something to keep you on track, this is the product for you. It forces you to have a plan ready and at the speed in which the program jumps from call to call, you have to be ready to go

Cons
The parsing over with our database is kind of sketchy! Everything has to match up perfectly as far as what each category needs to be named, so that has been a learning curve for us

Response from Double A Solutions

Thanks for the review Hillary! We appreciate hearing your feedback.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Candra Moss

Call Logic

Reviewed 2020-07-27

Wonderful!

Pros
Ease of contacting prospects on a large scale in little time.

Cons
Information isn't loaded into system for new quotes, manual input time.

Response from Double A Solutions

Thanks for your review Candra! We appreciate the feedback and are glad you are enjoying using the dialer.

Melanie Summers

Transform your Business

Reviewed 2020-04-18

We've been using Call Logic for a couple months now, and I have to say it's transformed the way we do business. It's so simple to use! Call Logic is a powerful tool that will help grow your business.

Pros
I love that this system eliminates the tedious task of manually dialing individual phone numbers. This allows us to focus on people who answer. The reports are easy to use.

Cons
The ability to be able to schedule daily reports.

Response from Double A Solutions

Thanks for the review, Melanie! We are so glad you are enjoying Call Logic and what it can do for your business.

Anonymous

Call Logic has done an amazing job streamlining our workflow, making us extremely productive

Reviewed 2018-05-06

Pros
Since we began using Call Logic, our sales force has been able to hone in their efforts, increasing to more closed deals. The UI is intuitive & easy to use, and we find the ourselves multiplying our call numbers regularly.

Cons
This software has become integral to our operation & we find our productivity increasing regularly. There are no major complaints & we even appreciate the trial feature. We were sure we were satisfied with the software before we even committed to it.

Response from Double A Solutions

Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate hearing from our customers!

Michele Robbins

Helps to Grow my Business!

Reviewed 2018-09-27

Bought initially just for myself to use to keep me focused in call-backs. Now hiring and have option that this position can work from home; without Call Logic, we wouldn't have that possibility .

Pros
1) Can use from any phone and caller ID still projects the business number 2) Can book and see appointments in my calendar, while in the software. No back and forth between apps 3) Can train users remotely while listening in and coaching live while they're making calls 4) Can pay the employee/user for exactly the time they worked by pulling up the report of their logins

Cons
Couldn't manage the software without training, but once trained, it was a piece of cake!

Response from Double A Solutions

Thanks for your review! We love to hear about that increase in productivity for staff members even the remote employees!

Steve Watt

Has helped productivity tenfold!

Reviewed 2019-06-21

The ability to sit down and work a couple - hour plan has helped my team be more productive.

Pros
This software forces you to plan your day ahead of time. Without being ready with a plan, Call Logic will never work for you. You have to get the names and phone numbers set up perfectly before executing a plan!

Cons
The parsing of data into PCR was very sporadic, I am never sure if I am getting the exact right information into the correct fields.

Response from Double A Solutions

Thank you for your review! We are glade you are increasing your productivity with Call Logic. The team loves to here your feedback.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Bryan Glover

Great Dialer

Reviewed 2020-03-25

Pros
Very efficient and easy to use. I like how it seperates cell phones.

Cons
Can't pre-record and/or leave a voice-mail drop

Response from Double A Solutions

Thanks for the review, Bryan! I see you are an Allstate Agent. To stay compliant with Allstate's compliance office the pre-recorded voicemail feature is disabled. We are glad that the dialer is helping you get through those calls more efficiently!

Kevin Jenkins

Call Logic offers a fabulous product and service

Reviewed 2019-06-15

I'm able to prospect and perform my callbacks at a much greater rate than I was doing before I obtained the system. It's fantastic.

Pros
The system is very easy to use, performs flawlessly, and stores all of my data in a very efficient manner. I love it.

Cons
There is nothing that I do not like about the system.

Response from Double A Solutions

Thanks for the review Kevin! We are glad you are able to prospect more efficiently while using Call Logic!

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

kristian suson

signed up and started using the service, simple and easy.

Reviewed 2018-06-22

frees up more time for sales, and service, allows me to get all the touches out of the way.

Pros
I love how integrated call logic is with blitz, LM, and LAT. I won't waste another free lead, completely worth the investment.

Cons
Sometimes it moves too fast for me! I'm not done taking notes and I forget to click pause. But that just forces me to move faster, by completing 100+ prospecting calls in an hour, now my team has so much more time to actually sell and service!

Response from Double A Solutions

Thank you for your review Kristian! We are excited to see this kind of production from customers! There is a couple adjustments you can make to slow the time between calls if you need to. Please reach out to a rep of ours for more information on that.

Marcus Peeler

This is an Amazing product! I only wish that I would have started using it years ago.

Reviewed 2017-08-12

Increases sales, More time freedom, More financial freedom

Pros
The customer support is beyond anything I've ever seen! They really are intent on helping me succeed. Customer support representative is the BEST! She goes above and beyond to help. The product itself is phenomenal too. Sophisticated, yet easy to use. It has increased my business 10X!! I would recommend this for anyone making lots of calls.

Response from Double A Solutions

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback on our product!

Anonymous

Great product,

Reviewed 2017-10-28

Pros
Ease of use, allows me to accomplish more in a day. I hope to be able to have my entire team on this product soon!

Cons
It does not integrate with SalesForce yet! I really do not have any other cons yet. I am still too new in using the product.

Response from Double A Solutions

Thank you for your review of Call Logic! We really appreciate the feedback.

Jamie Powell

Love this dialer!

Reviewed 2019-11-13

Pros
The package that includes the free Cole Xdates but the ease of use is definitely up there too!

Cons
I really like Call Logic and have no complaints.

Response from Double A Solutions

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule for the review, Jamie! The team loves to hear how our customers are enjoying the system.

Christine Sommerville

Supportive Customer Service, Fast-Paced Program

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-08-30

This product has the ability to cut down dialing time

Pros
Fairly easy once you've gone through the training. The customer service is amazing and very knowledgeable on any and all questions or concerns you may have. The product is very convenient for any large scale call lists. I also appreciate the feature to include notes and script templates for during your active calls.

Cons
If you don't already have your contacts set up in the correct format for importing, it can be a little tedious at first.

Response from Double A Solutions

Thank you for your review Christine! We really appreciate the positive feedback and hope you continue to enjoy our system.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10