ClarityTel Reviews

ClarityTel Rocks!

I transferred approximately 20 voice mail accounts to ClarityTel. The process took several months, mainly because the telephone company I transferred from was very uncooperative. Throughout the transition, Derrick Carswell stayed on the case and remained completely responsive to my needs and the needs of my customers . This included after hours and weekend attention when necessary. In any...

Pros

The software has a high degree of functionality and adaptability. If a customer has a particular need, this need can almost always be met through already existing features or ClarityTel's flexible programming ability.

Cons

None

Thanks so much for your review - we appreciate your business! - The ClarityTel Team

CLARITYTEL Business VoIP comes in many flavors ITSP SaaS

I have been a customer of this company since 1996 and have gone through the telecom revolution with them. They have every time done what they promise. Claritytel.com delivers hosted VoIP telephone service as well as hosted PBX. I sell an on-premise solution and use their SIP trunking service extensively. I have never had a problem with interoperability, and have integrated Nortel, Avaya, and Asterisk based phone systems with Claritytel.com The developers and technical staff are reachable, personable, and competent . In a couple cases my customer wanted something special to be added to the platform. Within days I received an email from the head man in development stating it was ready!

Pros

Rock solid. Multi-redundant in hardware, power, PSTN interconnect, and geographically. There has not been a serious service affecting outage - better than 5-9's.

Good Value for Money for Small to Medium Sized Businesses

Pros

Not too complicated so easy to train new users on the program Best feature is that it does not break the bank

Cons

Interfacing function is not the greatest - run into trouble if there are other software being used by the company Not the most user friendly software

Get Clarity with ClarityTel!

Best tech support I've experienced in the industry. Was looking for a great service to switch our phones too.. Fast and professional install. Fantastic customer service. Great value!!!

Pros

Their tech support is the best and brightest I've worked with. Response times measured in less than 1 minute. Fantastic after the sale customer service!

Cons

Been with ClarityTel for years but I wish I'd have found out about them sooner.....my life would have been much easier!!

Business VOIP solutions

Pros

This is a simple and affordable cloud VOIP solution. It helps the business save telephone service cost. It is simple yet very expandable module that you can customize according to your business needs.

Cons

Company that are using traditional phone unit should upgrade to IP phone to fully utilized the feature of the system.

Neat little system, great functions and customer service

Pros

This is a great system that functions great and the customer service provided was unmatched. Would recommend to anyone!

Cons

Could use a bit more features just to make it an all around software but in general it performs all the functions I need from it.

Always Reliable

Used services for years without any problems and have recommended it to thousands of others. It is effective, efficient and affordable and allows me to focus on other priorities in my business.

Pros

Gives me the flexibility and innovation I need

Cons

Nothing