CrankWheel Reviews

4.91/5 (35 reviews)

Blazej Szperlinski

It works every time

Reviewed 2016-11-08

I dropped Skype and Hangouts for this product. To share my screen I just have to click a button in Chrome, then send a link to someone I'm already in contact with via chat, e-mail, or even on the phone just by telling them (literally) to type in meeting dot is dot blazej. Love it!Convenience and reliability. It's accessible as easily as, say, the Enter key on my laptop's keyboard. If you ever used Chrome extensions - well, it's as easy as any of those.

Dalbir Singh

Great and useful tool to help communicate with other people.

Reviewed 2018-05-15

The benefits did you get from this software was that customer had a better journey as they can visually see what we are doing for them,I would say that it is very easy to use the system and easy to get customer to get onto system to see our screen.

Ryan Larson

Sensational, Easy, Effective

Reviewed 2018-05-21

We are able to quickly and easily demo our product to potential customers with ease.Crankwheel is so easy to use and the price point is impossible to beat! It's easy to get customers on, you have control over what they see and it is compatible with device under the sun.

Jonas Sponås

Awesome product. Superb support.

Reviewed 2018-11-08

Having meetings online with customers and prospects are way easier with CrankWheel than what we tried before.Easy to use. Don't see how webmeetings and demos could been simpler. It's just what you need without any bloat.

Chris Edwards

pretty much good in all. few buggy days here and there but consistently works to a decent level

Reviewed 2018-05-15

links to customers so its easier to show them what's going on with their account. makes it an easier way for customers to understand and be shown things manually which the reps can't always do there and then

Charisse Dayandante

Makes my amends easier to do.

Reviewed 2018-05-15

Ease of access, makes my jobe easierMakes my amendments easier to do since I get to share my screen with the customer and he'll be able to see the amends while I do them.

Ila Rana

Great! Till now not required support from your side

Reviewed 2016-11-09

I do most of meeting with screen sharing using this add-ons. So great. Also if you can add Voice feature so i can kick skype from my system. :)With network low bandwidth I can share without any interruption.

John Copenhaver

Great product. Great Service.

Reviewed 2016-11-09

Much easier to use for both sides (presenter and viewer) than any other solution on the market. Lightning quick and lightweight unlike others. This is the most responsive and personal service I have experienced from any vendor in years - very accessible and responsive. This is a much better alternative to LiveLook screen sharing. If you are in an environment that requires quick on-the-fly screen sharing for demos etc. this is the best solution.Quick, easy to install, easy to train. Wonderful service and responsiveness.

Anonymous

So easy to use

Reviewed 2018-11-14

Overall, I am really happy with my experience. CrankWheel makes it so easy to share my screen without any of the added hassles other platforms seem to put in the way. Of course, not having any glitches with the screen share is also super important, & I'm very satisfied with the results of each connection.It's so easy to share my screen. I just press a button in my browser to get a link, which I can then share through email or live chat. The screen share works seemlessly every time, I've never had any tech issues.

Quentin Roquet

Awesome tool for sales and nice support team

Reviewed 2016-12-06

Awesome tool for sales and nice support team. I got really productive for sales calls!! Thanks to Crank ;-)easy to use easy for clients fast

Kenzo Neyra

Great tool to improve your sells!

Reviewed 2018-05-15

My sales improved, I look more professional, easy to use for everyone. I definetly recommand this tool to any seller in the web!Control the eyes of my customers to make them see exactly what I'm talking about, so I can show them what are the errors in their web marketing, to show them other tools I use and to close my deals

Angie Dargay

Crankwheel in the classroom

Reviewed 2016-11-10

Using this for my visually-impaired students has been helpful. I appreciate that when used on the iPad, they are able to enlarge the screen to the size needed. One feature that is difficult is the timeout after 10 minutes if I am not clicking on something. With teaching, this is very inconvenient and time consuming to re-invite them throughout the day.I appreciate that it can be enlarged to the users needs on the iPad.

David Bentley

Awesome alternative to other clunky screenshare option

Reviewed 2016-11-22

I'm always sharing my screen with clients and CrankWheel makes it extremely easy to get others connected. They are actively introducing new features which have been useful. I recommend it to anyone who needs to share screens easily.It is a browser extension so it is an extremely user friendly and easy process

Chris Petersen

I use this software daily for work and it has worked flawlessly.

Reviewed 2018-05-15

Makes screen sharing very simple. I use this for my job at least 6 times per day.I do several screen shares a day for my job and this makes it as simple as clicking a button. I love the ease of use and it has worked perfectly every time I have used it.

Jeroni Vinyet

With Crankwheel

Reviewed 2018-04-29

Cranckweel give all features I need to give a real time assitance to my customers. Also I have all features free. That is for frelancers like me an important help.

AGUSTIN ROSA MARIN

Great app to improve your business

Reviewed 2018-04-09

Sharing experiences with user, excellent. Excellent tool for sales and sharing your screen with customers. Fast server and great user experience

Damien Taggart

Very Professional

Reviewed 2018-05-15

Ease of Navigation is excellent and allows me to showcase what we have to offer at Yell with great ease.

achir foutouh

really good its easy to use

Reviewed 2018-05-22

the facts that i can have a better connexion with the custumers and i can bring them to my zone and show them what i want

Szymon Go¿yski

Great and easy software

Reviewed 2016-11-18

Thanks to Crankwheel we were able to speed up our customer service and sales. It's very easy and intuitive to use and doesn't require any installation - just a simple Chrome extension and it's only for the agent. When a customer, during a sales call, wants to see how our product looks we are able to quickly send them link and go on with the call. You should try it by yourself!

Karen Rose

Best marketing tool around!

Reviewed 2016-11-09

I have been using crankwheel for over 5 months now and it has been a great addition to my sales process. Its very user friendly and allows me to focus on parts of my presentation using screen sharing to zoom in! It gives my presentation a more professional feel which helps me close more deals. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to grow there business from a visual point!

Jóhann Halldórsson

CrankWheel is easy, fast and quick to use

Reviewed 2016-11-15

We at the service center of Íslandsbanki are always trying to increase our customer service. CrankWheel is a perfect example of how we have been able upgrade our service and we see that our costomers are nicely surprised by this added feature. Íslandsbanki strives to be no 1 in costomer service and Crankwheel is just the right puzzle piece.

Erla Simonardottir

Easiest way to screen share

Reviewed 2016-11-09

As CFO, I spend quite a bit of time on the phone talking to various suppliers and financial institutions. You often get to a point where showing your numbers and assumptions is so much easier than just talking about them, and that's where CrankWheel steps in. It's very convenient for me, and incredibly easy for the person I'm showing information to.

Steve Asper

CrankWheel is fast and reliable

Reviewed 2016-11-15

We are using CrankWheel as a screen sharing solution for our students. It is very fast and simple for teachers to initiate a sharing session and even easier for students to click the link and get into the sessions! It just works.Ease of use and stability.

Sveinn Reynisson

Great Screen Sharing Ap

Reviewed 2016-11-09

I started using CrankWeel after a customer of mine used it to share screen with me. It was quick and easy to set up and I now frequently use it to share information with clients while on phone, which makes exlanations simpler resulting in increased productivity and more effective phone meetings.

Már Másson

Adds great value to service center advisory services and assitance

Reviewed 2016-10-01

We at islandsbanki recently introduced CrankWheel as part of our service center advisory services assistance. It has been very well received by our customers and our employees really like it due to the ease of use and the added value CrankWheel provides when assisting customers.