Demio Reviews

Demio

Online webinar solution for marketers

4.9/5 (52 reviews)

Pros
  • For a young segment of our prospects or even in internal training the use of this tool is great for us. It has a lot of stability and great transmission quality.Wilfrido E.Read the full review
  • I had a number of questions, and support was very quick in responding to meet my needs. The webinars just work, with a fantastic clean interface that is super easy to learn and execute with.Alain P.Read the full review
  • I love that it's browser-based and my students don't have to worry about installing everything. Plus, it looks great and the customer service is awesome.Lily J.Read the full review
Cons
  • The price is on the higher end of the scale, if you need more than 150 live participants. Some attendees are struggling with missing video or sound.Uno S.Read the full review
  • Not much I can say negative about Demio. It might take a new presenter a few minutes before a webinar to find all of the controls, but after that we are golden.Jeff N.Read the full review
  • Customization and branding on notifications and emails is limited. Can't quiz for education purposes and can't track polling questions; limited metrics.Pamela F.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Gemma Crawford

Favorite Webinar Software

Reviewed 2019-05-21

I work with different clients who use different webinar software programs. So far I've not worked with anything that's as easy to use as Demio. WebinarJam has a tutorial on every page for everything (which it needs!), the Zoom webinar add-on doesn't have the option to add integrations based on people's actions during the webinar - compared to Demio I've found the other programs I've used limited and frustrating. Overall, Demio is a pleasure to work with.

Pros
Demio's interface is super user friendly - it's not necessary to watch any training videos/tutorials to understand how to use the software. It's very logical and easy to just log in and start using. Also, their customer service is so good! They always welcome feedback and actually implement requested changes fairly regularly to improve their software and make sure that they're providing the product that their customers want.

Cons
I think the 'Growth' plan (which includes automated events) is quite expensive compared to similar programs (others I've worked with are WebinarJam & Zoom) Demio's definitely better to use but I think cost is it's biggest downside.

Lise Halskov

I absolutely love the software!

Reviewed 2020-03-03

Really happy - both my live and evergreen webinars run smoothly and that's basically all I ask for. I am also really excited about the new insights that are provided. It makes it easier to learn from the webinars.

Pros
I am a longtime webinar user and have tried a lot of platforms out there. I have gotten so frustrated by poor customer service, unstable software and platforms covered in branding even when you pay to use it. So when I found Demio, I was so happy. The process of setting up your webinars is so quick. And what's more, I teach others how to do webinars, and teaching them how to use Demio is so easy.

Cons
Not much - I operate from Denmark and often I run into problems with translation on various steps of for example the sigh-up process, but that hasn't been a problem.

Michelle Keenan

Favorite Webinar Software

Reviewed 2019-12-13

This was so easy to setup and to use. Customer support and the education has be the best. If I have a question the customer service chat is so helpful. I love that it gives me articles to help myself and then a live person to communicate with. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is my guy...He is quick in response. I had a live event we couldn't present and so we did an automated event instead and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was able to combine the join link for those registrants. Worked like a charm.

Pros
The clean and intuitive use of the software The ability to replay the webinar and automate a replay. The ability to have public and private chat allows us to help presenter answer questions along the way.

Cons
The video/audio recordings I have to ask for it to work for windows 7 &8

Anonymous

Doesn't work on Safari!

Reviewed 2018-06-05

Great features, but not working on Safari browsers is a dealbreaker.

Pros
Simple to use and has good features. I like that you can use a slideshow and video during your presentation.

Cons
It doesn't work on Safari browsers! We launched a campaign and 40% of people couldn't join because they use Safari. It was a disaster.

Response from Demio

Update: Demio now officially supports Safari and Edge natively in the browser! We wanted to reach out again and update this response to let you know that we have released that full compatibility for you and your users.

Once again, we are sorry about the frustration from your event and hope we get another chance to prove why so many users love Demio's experience.

Likelihood to recommend: 2/10

Mar Del Cerro

Esta plataforma me ha ayudado a dar un gran paso en mi plataforma

Reviewed 2020-03-03

Increíbles, es super profesional y amable con el cliente, mi audiencia ama las herramientas que ofrece y participar en el chat, es la forma más fácil de comenzar a hacer webinars.

Pros
Me encanta que es sencillo de implementar, fácil de comenzar, y es servicio técnica es paciente y preciso, ha sido una gran experiencia para mi y mi audiencia. Esta plataforma me ha ayudado a liberar un bloqueo que tenía con mis webinars, arman de manera sencilla el contenido y profesionalizar más mi práctica.

Cons
Me gustaría poder editar los correos más, sin embargo no es tan relevante y me gustará poder cerrar webinars pues hay unos que se saturan y sería ideal llenar otras fechas.

James Nuveen

A great product made by an even better company

Reviewed 2020-02-28

Pros
The usability is so wonderful! Anybody and their grandma could use the backend of the platform. So easy. The best part about Demio isn't the platform though: It's the team. They're so nimble, responsive and agile. Features requests that I've made have actually become features. And they show me how they're progressing with their software builds. Great work!

Cons
It seems that the bandwidth (whether that's on our end or Demio's) can't handle large audiences above 100. We've had great experiences under 100 but begin to have complaints when we eclipse 100.

Mary McLeod

New to Demio, but won't ever look back!

Reviewed 2020-02-27

This software has been a game-changer. I'm so glad we no longer have to worry about dropping webinars, losing connections, or battling bad customer service to get anything donw.

Pros
We recently switched from WebinarJam to Demio, and we couldn't be happier. The ease of use, integrations, and customer service by far outperform any service we've tried to use before!

Cons
The only con I've found so far is that you can't simulate a "live" chat through automated webinars. But I've been told this will change in the future.

Lori Rice

Could not be happier with my webinar platform choice

Reviewed 2020-01-29

I'm working to transition my business from being heavily client-based to including online education through courses sold through webinars. I researched multiple options when looking for a place to host these webinars and finally decided on Demio. I can't express enough how excellent it has been to work with from a host/administrator perspective (I've also been an attendee on Demio webinars and am happy with that angle as well.) It is extremely easy to navigate and especially easy to use as a beginner. I also welcome that their pricing is straightforward. Customer support is quick and helpful as well. I like that it is browser-based, easy to control while presenting between slides, video and creating calls to action. It was also easy to configure and connect with my course platform, Kajabi.

Pros
Ease of set-up and use. Customer support.

Cons
I haven't come across anything that I don't like so far.

Anna Steirer

Got us into the webinar game!

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-12-31

We want to provide industrial customers with the technical knowledge they need about stormwater compliance issues and solutions so they can make informed decisions for their business.

Pros
Demio was extremely easy to learn, use and manage during a live webinar. As the administrator and host, I was not distracted by excessive, unnecessary features and controls. The technical support was SUPERB! The live team answered my questions promptly and thoroughly and sent an email with the conversation for me to reference.

Cons
There is no dial-in capability. For us, this limited the number of people we were willing to present to as it would have been hard to keep up with the text chat, and it frustrated a few of our attendees who did not have sound set up on their desktop computers.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Fernanda Donnini

Best webinar tool

Reviewed 2020-03-19

All the tasks involved in creating, streaming and communicating webinars use to take a lot of time and effort. Demio make everything easy and smooth, giving our team more time to dedicate to other efforts. I've tested a lot of webinar tools and found this to be the best UX around with great functionalities.

Pros
Easy to use and setup, don't need to download anything to access the webinar, reminders via email, chat, resources and pools during the webinar!

Cons
Lack of native integration with Hubspot - let's see how zapier work on that.

Greg Benson

Best Online Webinar Platform

Reviewed 2019-09-25

I really like how easy and user friendly the platform is to use, not only for my staff but for our customers as well. Using this platform has helped streamline my process making administrative time much less. I'm leaving a review

Pros
I have used two other online webinar platforms before using Demio. The 1st one had such a limited functionality that it did not work for my business. The second one had 2 major crashes when I had over 150 people in my online class on 2 separate occasions. Demio is very reliable. All of the participants in my online classes report how easy it is to use. The data tools included are extremely helpful to my business. I am very fortunate to have this platform to help grow my business.

Cons
I have not experienced any problems at all yet. The customer service is excellent and the platform works flawlessly.

Aaron Krall

Best live webinar software I’ve used

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-05-10

I’ve been using Demio the past few years to run webinars for my consulting business. I integrate with ClickFunnels and ActiveCampaign. Mostly I’ve used it to run lead gen webinars. I’ve never had any issues with it, and my show up rates have all been really good. I also cancelled my recurring webinar tool because they added recurring automated webinar. They are constantly improving the product too, each month coming out with new things. Love the tool.

Pros
- SUPER easy to use. Everything is really intuitive and easy to setup - Great support , the team there is amazing, responsive, supportive and love their customers - Users don’t need to download anything to use it, they just click and they’re in the webinar - Integrates with all the tools I’m using - Can run polls, update downloads, ask question, all kinds of stuff to engage the audience - Automatically records each webinar - Can setup automated recurring webinars - Can setup triggers to follow up with people who didn’t show up, who left early, watched the entire webinar, etc.

Cons
Can’t think of anything at the moment. I’ve been using it for a year and haven’t run into any issues.

Wilfrido Elenes

Greta opción for your webinars

Reviewed 2019-10-15

Pros
The simplicity of its use without the need to download large files or large add-ons that you will only use once.

Cons
Sometimes the use of a slightly known tool discourages my clients to use it for reasons of trust and credibility and prefer a more "traditional" option.

Jack Frisby

Demio Rocks

Reviewed 2018-08-21

I have used Demio for about a year and have loved the tool. In the beginning it was a little buggy but the team was responsive each time I had a problem and got the issue resolved rather quickly. It was a fairly new tool when I started using it so it is understandable that it would have some bugs.

Pros
Demio is very easy to use. It does a great job of recording sessions and it is easy to download to Vimeo so that we can host it on our MemberMouse site.

Cons
I don't like that Webinar platforms like Demio don't have better functionality with regard to audience participation. I would like for my audience to be able to use their microphone to ask questions and make comments. This functionality doesn't exist on Demio or other Webinar platforms.

Response from Demio

Hey Jack, so great to see you leave such an awesome review! We've also recently reached out to chat with you about the use case you mentioned here, with turning on attendee mics and webcams.

Just as a reminder, you can easily turn on any attendee mic/webcam in the Demio rooms with a few quick clicks. For anyone interested, here's a quick look at it: http://help.demio.com/running-an-event/other/how-to-turn-on-attendee-mics-webcams

Hope this helps and thank you again!

Matt Wacek

Simple, Yet Powerful Webinar Software

Reviewed 2019-07-25

Pros
I love the simplicity of everything in the UI. Integrations, registration process, presentation materials along with everything else one would use in a webinar, are all very easy to set up.

Cons
The only very slight drawback is that the on-demand webinar function only has the option to send an attendee directly to the webinar room. It would be a great feature to have 15 minute increments or set times through the day but without receiving dozens of admin notification emails regarding the start of a webinar. However, most attendees seem to want to join immediately anyway, so no complaints.

Alain Picard

Launched My First Online Course with Demio

Reviewed 2019-11-06

I used Demio for my first launch of my online art workshop E-Course. It was my first time running live webinars. I ran 5 of them and Demio was a very effective and supportive user experience. I had a number of questions, and support was very quick in responding to meet my needs. The webinars just work, with a fantastic clean interface that is super easy to learn and execute with. I generated very high conversions of over 20% during these live events, and I consider Demio a big reason for my success. Thank you Demio!

Pros
I love the simple web-based platform that Demio offers. It is clean and easy for others to use that are not tech savvy. I have alot of clients that are older, and this we-based platform is a big win. No downloading of apps needed, it just works.

Cons
the price for a room of 500 was high, understandably, and I need that large room size when running the live webinar masterclasses. That was the one sticking point. But I was very glad I purchased it, because I needed the space. Demio delivered with a robust platform.

Sveta Melchuk

Great, easy to use Live Webinar platform

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-10-02

I taught my first Live Webinar last night. I prepared and set everything up in advance. It was an easy set-up and whatever questions I had, Demio team answered them promptly. I am looking forward to my next webinar!

Pros
The ease of set up and the ease of use. Excellent support from the team as well. Technology works well.

Cons
Nothing much yet, except it doesn't integrate with MailerLite (have to work through Zapier). Also that there is only 50 people allowed into the room on the Starter plan and the decision to upgrade to a bigger plan is irreversible for that one month, even if the 50 people limit wasn't attained. That I can't reopen a Live event once it was closed (by mistake).

Peter Carruthers

I love Demio

Reviewed 2019-05-30

I present live webinars to small-business owners a few times each week. They subscribe support service I offer. I store the recordings as course material for their future reference. And I present live sales webinars. I plan to use their Evergreen webinar system to deliver those sales webinars unattended.

Pros
Demio is simple to use. Great pricing. My clients join via a browser so no need to download anything. Super-fast helpdesk client support. Idiot-proof, as I discovered as I disconnected myself as a presenter yesterday, and took just 30 seconds to reconnect. My viewers barely noticed.

Cons
I haven't bumped into any challenges worth mentioning. I had a seamless transition from working with GoToWebinar. (And after 10 years with GTW I expected a lot more learning curve.)

Alexis Jarrett

Better than any Webinar Software I’ve Used

Reviewed 2019-11-01

I love Demio because it’s so easy to use. Click and go. I would love better analytics for emails and the replays.

Pros
I love that it’s easy to use. Hit a few buttons and it’s done. Plus having an entire page for the replays is great.

Cons
I need better analytics for tracking who has watched the replays. Also, I need to be able to see who has opened all of the emails.

Anonymous

Great for Webinars

Reviewed 2019-07-31

Overall, I have had a great experience on their free trial; however, with the higher monthly cost associated to the software, it's harder for me to justify as a freelance contractor at this point. When I am able to scale, this will be a tool for the grabbing!

Pros
This is a very clean, intuitive, and streamlined software that allows you to host quality webinars on a simple to use platform.

Cons
For a small business or freelancer, it is more on the expensive side to similar platforms.

Joel Madasu

Demio Review

Reviewed 2019-05-24

The software is great! Easy to use. But any software without a good customer support shows the lack of company-customer commitment. Demio customer service is great. They "work" with you to offer as much help as possible. Overall, my experience with Demio is great!

Pros
When I first heard about the software, I thought, well this is just like any other webinar platform. I did not take it seriously. But once I got into the software I was amazed at the simplicity and ease of use! I have tried couple more webinar softwares. Compared to those, Demio is clean, simple, easy to set up, appealing, and it works great! The Dashboard is clean and actually helped me set up my first webinar with ease. I like the simplicity the most.

Cons
The Q/A feature, and the attendee allowance. If Demio provides the Q and A feature and higher attendee feature for the recommended package, it would be great!

Nachum Kligman

So simple and yet so powerful

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-06-17

Webinars is increasingly becoming a crucial part of our marketing and Demio just fits our needs and is simple to set-up and use.

Pros
I love how it comes with every feature right out of the box and it just works brilliantly. I love that I can set everything once and it just works. After the webinar ends it automatically saves the webinar in the cloud and sends out the replay as soon as its finished to everyone who registered including with my custom message. For me time matters and Demio saves me hours of annoying work.

Cons
I don't like the word "Cons". Every software (including my own) can always have additional features that fits a specific targets needs. That's not a con, it's how software works. What you really want to do is look at the team (which rocks!) and see if they are consistently improving the product (which they are).

Cesar Orlando

Amazing product

Reviewed 2020-03-26

Amazing. I've tried a few platforms, but Demio was the best. Not the most feature-packed alternative, but it has everything you need to host an amazing webinar experience. Best UX in the segment, really good streaming technology, really good support and is launching new features in a fast pace.

Pros
User Experience Almost no delay or lag Video and audio quality Insight tab (analytics)

Cons
No custom domain or subdomain More metrics about every registrant

Jacqueline Grant

Easy to use for me and my attendees!

Reviewed 2018-03-09

Pros
I love the reminder feature that helps my attendees actually attend my webinar by sending emails to them the day before, and hour before and 15 minutes before the webinar starts!

Cons
Did not like that participants had to be on chrome browser but they listened to the issues we were having and now my participants can use any browser they want! Demio is very responsive to user feedback and has made many upgrades and changes based on that feedback.

Gwendoline Meyer

My favorite tool for webinars

Reviewed 2019-05-15

Pros
Demio is really easy to use, we have everything we need and the team support is here to help you if you have any question! I'm really happy to use Demio for my business and I recommend it to all my friends who needs to do webinars

Cons
I'd love to have more personnalization for subscription page for my webinars. But it doesn't really bother me as I use other services for this.