All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Demio Reviews

Pros

For a young segment of our prospects or even in internal training the use of this tool is great for us. It has a lot of stability and great transmission quality.

Wilfrido E.

Read the full review
I had a number of questions, and support was very quick in responding to meet my needs. The webinars just work, with a fantastic clean interface that is super easy to learn and execute with.

Alain P.

Read the full review
I love that it's browser-based and my students don't have to worry about installing everything. Plus, it looks great and the customer service is awesome.

Lily J.

Read the full review

Cons

The price is on the higher end of the scale, if you need more than 150 live participants. Some attendees are struggling with missing video or sound.

Uno S.

Read the full review
Lack of native integration with Hubspot - let's see how zapier work on that.

Fernanda D.

Read the full review
Not much I can say negative about Demio. It might take a new presenter a few minutes before a webinar to find all of the controls, but after that we are golden.

Jeff N.

As simple as they come with outstanding customer service

Transcript

Joe: I'm Joe. I am a photo educator in the photography space and I gave Demio a five out of five. I did...

Webinars, events and internal comms

Still able to host events in a digital, work from home world.

Pros

The ease of use. Every new user i show this to, or invite to work with demio can host awebinar or presentation within minutes. Since the lockdown prevented us from hosting events internally and for events to get to know our customers we have used demio as a digital alternative. Im certain we will keep using it even after the pandemic.

Cons

More flexibility and interaction with the public. Would like to create a longer event and schedule it on the calender instead of the standard 1hr block thats is available now.

Hi Mischa! Ashley here, from Demio. I'm really glad to see you're enjoying Demio's ease of use and ease of set up! I have passed your feedback onto our team and am really grateful for your review! Thank you!

Demio is more user-friendly and offers better capabilities

We spent a lot of time researching webinar platforms, and we have never regretted purchasing Demio. Highly recommend.

Pros

We love how user-friendly it is. Anyone can easily figure out how to use and customize the webinar rooms. They also offer better features (customize registration page and add logo or background, customize automatic emails, can send replay links, PowerPoints/handouts, call to action links, polls, public and private chat boxes, etc). We have rarely had any issues, and if issues do come up it’s usually something we can troubleshoot on our own.

Cons

If we had to pick something that is our least favorite, it might be that the platform is not supported on Internet Explorer. We make sure to let our customers know which browses are supported and send them a video on how to use Demio before it begins.

Hey Ashley! Ashley here, from Demio. I really appreciate your thoughtful review and am thrilled to see that you're enjoying Demio and the features we have to offer! Thank you for noting your concern about Internet Explorer - I am passing that onto my product team. Please don't hesitate to reach out to support with any questions!

Great product for novice!

Excellent experience!

Pros

We did our first virtual continuing education program and had about 200 people attend. We were very nervous about technical issues. From the start, the setup, registration process, setting up the presentation, going live and the back end data captured were all fantastic! Would highly recommend to anyone setting up larger virtual meetings.

Cons

We did not have any issues with the program.

Hey Chris, Penny here from Demio. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're thrilled to hear that your first virtual continuing education program went well and look forward to you running more events on Demio! Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team if there is anything else you need. Thanks again!

Great features but not ready for Prime Time

Trying to find an alternative to ZOOM for large 500+ webinar audience.. This is NOT it.

Pros

NO need to download an app for attendees. Really nice features, especially the action feature. Very intuitive set up . Simple to apply branding. Nice intuitive screen layout for hosts, presenters and attendees. BUT....

Cons

Deal breakers for us were the performance and browser limitations. If you plan to have a large webinar with 500+ attendees, the short list of browsers will be problematic. Also just plain performance was lacking, freeze outs, and inconsistent holds if there is any compromise in connectivity. Also, i did not like that you cannot grant the mic to an attendee independent of the camera. It appears to be all or nothing.

Hi David! Bethany here from the Demio team. Thank you so much for your honest review! We're so glad that you signed up for a trial to check out Demio! We're always making improvements to our platform to bring better experiences in the webinar room! We'd love for you to check out our recent updates! Just reply to this message and we'd be happy to set up a new trial for you! Thank you again for sharing your experience with Demio!

Love it! Excited about the new marketing features coming out

Demio has been a great addition to our toolkit throughout this pandemic and allowed us to offer automated and on demand sessions as well as in-person sessions. Using Demio has increased our mailing list. It's been a great solution for a socially anxious community as the tech is really each and they are confident they won't be on camera/audio.

Pros

Demio has been great. Love that you can easily create a landing page that looks great; send out automated reminders with a customised message; link with Mailchimp (should the person signing up approve that, which is probably 50/50); it's lovely that our socially anxious community cannot accidentally turn on their camera, as has happened via Zoom. Replays can be automatically sent out. A great feature is the ability to share handouts for download within the webinar chatbox. Love that Demio are regularly updating their product and sharing their roadmap.

Cons

On some video playbacks, the sound seems to have been glitchy. Some people have found it hard to access or hear at times, though I believe this seems to have resolved. Presenters cannot access via a mobile phone. It's more suited to using from a laptop. Would be nice to have the option to have everyone on screen - as we have had to go back to using Zoom for some calls because of this.

Hi Hayley! Ashley here, from Demio. Thanks a lot for your honest feedback and thoughtful review! I have sent along your comments to our product team. We really appreciate your review!

Amazing experience - 100% recommend

I loved that Demio recorded my webinars. It was really easy to create a replay for the non attendees. And I appreciated a lot the possibility to show my face, or my slides, OR BOTH (!!), in just one click! So easy to use and pleasant when you want to create a more dynamic and spontaneous experience.

Pros

I had the most amazing experience ever. My webinars were easy to create, well-designed, and looked very professional. I appreciated the possibility to select the questions that popped up during the webinar and automatically move them into a specific area, so that I could easily find them at any time. Actually, my assistant did this work for me and we could chat together, and I could see her comments...

Cons

Everything was perfect. I don't have nothing wrong to say about it...

Hi Stephanie! Ashley here, from Demio. I'm so thrilled to see that you're having great success with Demio! Your thoughtful review means a lot to us - thank you!

Very impressive first impression.

Brilliant! If your undecided or swayed by other features or price brackets of competitors Demio is worth the extra money (although it is cheaper than some) and it has all the features you need to run an amazing webinar. 100% positive.

Pros

Easy to use. Confident that it will work. Easy to manage and set up integrations. Simple to edit and make changes to registration pages. Super fast and friendly support.

Cons

Competitors might have a couple of extra features but with Demio everything actually works! And I’m sure there bringing out updates all the time.

Hi Mark! Ashley here, from Demio. Thanks so much for your thoughtful review! I'm so happy to see you're finding Demio easy to use and are finding success with our support team. Your feedback means a lot to us - thank you!

Great product, great team

Overal, very happy with Demio

Pros

Having used every other webinar software, Demio is the best for marketers and in my opinion the end-users as well. Everything looks good, makes sense, and the features are pretty cool.

Cons

Occasionally people with wild security settings aren't able to join sessions, but Demio are very responsive and helpful in trying to get those users into the webinar

Hi Bryn! Ashley here, from Demio. Thanks so much for your thoughtful review. Your feedback is really important to us, and means a lot. Please don't hesitate to reach out to support with any questions you may have!

Don't Waste Your Time Vetting... THIS IS THE ONE!

Alas, we've moved on to a more complex platform but will 100% recommend this to anyone just getting started, entrepreneurs, small businesses without a digital team, or anyone who just wants to get their info/product out there ASAP.

Pros

Every element from getting started quickly, getting the support on the things that were unfamiliar, to executing and getting our product in the hands of so many that need it was priceless.

Cons

If we didn't need to automate the behavior of participants with the integration of our follow-up email sequences, etc., we would have happily stayed.

Hi Jose! Ashley here from Demio. Thanks a lot for your thoughtful review! You'll always have a home with us here at Demio, should you ever need us :) Thank you again!

Beautiful, easy-to-use product

Great so far.

Pros

The beautiful, user-friendly user-interface. Integrates with Drip and ConvertBox integrates directly with Demio.

Cons

Lack of customization for email reminders and follow-ups.

Hey Stephen, Penny here from Demio! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts on Demio with us. We're glad to hear that you enjoy the user interface and the integrations with Drip and ConvertKit. We hear you on wanting more customization options for reminders and follow-ups and I've sent your feedback along to our Product Team for future improvements. If you have any other questions or if we can help with anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team. Thanks again!

Brilliant Platform and Software and will only get better!

The big obvious problem we needed to solve was, "How do we host events when we aren't allowed to host events in person." This gave the best solution and was super fun and created amazing engagement! As we used it more we began to create more consistent and smaller, intimate events that were very rewarding to all involved.

Pros

We used this as a presentation platform to run LIVE events. Being able to have multiple "Presenters" and being able to produce shows, and content in REAL TIME was fantastic! It was very easy to use. I enjoyed the Preparing the Room function in advance where you could upload your content: slides, videos, handouts; all at once before even starting. It took a lot of the stress off. There is also the...

Cons

There were a few instances where videos would restart, however it was all fixed with updates.

Hey Nathan, Penny here from Demio. We appreciate your time in sharing this insightful review. So glad to hear that you enjoy using Demio and that our Support Team was able to help you with what you need! Your continuous feedback and suggestions are so helpful for us to keep finding ways to improve Demio and bring more value to our users. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team if there is anything else you need. Thanks again!

The only webinar platform I tried

Pros

I tried a lot of different webinar platforms and Demio by far, was the most up to date of them all. Its platform is incredibly easy to use and very pleasing to look at too. A lot of other webinar platforms are very dated. A major plus for me (because I wanted to set up automated and evergreen webinars) was that Demio allows you to upload your video files directly to it. Other platforms I found force you to do a live recording and use that as your evergreen webinar. Either that or link an existing YouTube or Vimeo video which looks unprofessional and jarring in a webinar environment.

Cons

There are a few things I feel are missing from Demio. One is being able to send a replay link to people who attended on-demand or evergreen webinars so they can watch again if they missed it. Another is having the times listed when users register be visible in their local timezone. You can only set a timezone right now. So if you're in a different timezone to the person registering, they would need to work out the actual time of the webinar based on the time-zone displayed. Having said this, Demio have brilliant support and when I flagged this with them, they added it to their suggested improvements area. You can then 'vote' for changes you'd like to see. So I have no doubt these changes will happen in the future.

Hi Gina! Ashley here, from Demio. Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with Demio. I'm so glad you're finding great success with our 'upload video' feature. Your feedback on what's missing is really important to us and I'll be sure it's passed along to the rest of our product team! Thanks again!

Demio is the best webinar solution I've ever seen!

We're using Demio for all our webinars and content recording for our digital products and programs. Whenever we get stuck, we just ask the amazing team on the helpdesk.

Pros

So simple and straight forward to use and highly user friendly. Easy click on or off functions when adding components to your webinars, such as emails or customising your registration pages.

Cons

Some more reporting and statistics could be developed for the affiliate section, but I know that this is already in the making.

Hi Kleo! Bethany here from the Demio team! Thank you so much for your review! We're so glad that you're enjoying using Demio for your amazing webinars!

Demio a dynamic platform for creating your webinars

We use Demio for webinars, conferences, support through screen sharing and for training workshops to our staff in addition to the above mentioned it has become a powerful tool to generate sales opportunities thanks to we can interact much more with our future customers, the main problem we have managed to solve with Demio is the number of participants as it has allowed us to access economic plans with which we can make meeting rooms of up to 500 participants

Pros

Demio is a platform for developing webinars that provides a user experience like no other which you can see first hand once you observe the dynamic and organized interface with which the software has which is focused on electronic marketing, has the right tools to make your webinars a success such as live chat, event management, multi hosts, screen sharing, surveys and more things that will allow the development of your seminars is fluid, apart from this Demio is not an expensive software in relation to its other competitors

Cons

It has few options to customize the software and usually users like to adjust the program according to their needs, it still lacks integrations with third parties especially since it is a software intended for marketing, the mobile app for android does not perform well, the free trial is not very complete since many of the features are not available

Hey there, Penny here from Demio! Thank you so much for this insightful review. Happy to hear that you find the features in Demio useful for your seminars. We understand that having more native integrations options and customisations within Demio would be helpful for you and we've shared your feedback with our Product Team. If you have any other questions or if we can help with anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team. Thanks again!

Easy and versatile

Demio has been great for our use cases. We began our journey with Demio with 1 program/event in mind, and as we grew and explored we have begun to use Demio for many different use cases. From Marketing to Sales to Customer education and success — we've been able to take advantage of Demio's versatility and different event types to create experiences that span the entire customer lifecycle. The integration capabilities, as well as the analytics provide a great deal of information and capabilities that make our lives easier on the back end, and help us to iterate and refine our webinar/digital event program to make for a great customer experience.

Pros

Demio makes it simple to create and run a digital event. The interface is clean, intuitive, and easy to navigate. The backend is self-explanatory and easy to set up. The actual webinar rooms have great options, are easy to figure out and use, and well-designed for a positive digital event experience. From presenting slides, adding polls, adding handouts, playing videos, looking at analytics, sending automated emails, answering questions, getting a recording of the event, and promoting/sharing the registrations links — Demio makes all of this easy and just a few clicks away.

Cons

The video and audio quality aren't always the best. Presentation slides appear blurry, video feed can go in and out, and the audio isn't always clear. Some features seem incomplete, or could benefit from having just a bit more flexibility and personalization, but A/V improvements would make a world of difference.

Hi Ernest. Ashley here, from Demio. Thank you for this honest review. I'm so glad you're finding Demio easy to use, and are expanding your use cases! Regarding your audio/video feedback, we understand how critical each session is and will reach out personally with our technical support to see what optimizations we can make together. Please keep your eyes peeled for our follow up. Thank you again!

Why I switched to Demio

I switched from GoToWebinar to the easy to set up Demio. The software has a beautiful and intuitive design which I really love. Also, the support time is fast (and fun:)

Pros

Easy to use, reliable and fast support. And clean and beautiful design.

Cons

I can't think of any cons, it isn't the cheapest but definitely the best.

Hi there Ashley here, from Demio. Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review! We're thrilled that you're having a great experience with Demio (and a little fun as well)

Best Online Webinar Platform

I really like how easy and user friendly the platform is to use, not only for my staff but for our customers as well. Using this platform has helped streamline my process making administrative time much less. I'm leaving a review

Pros

I have used two other online webinar platforms before using Demio. The 1st one had such a limited functionality that it did not work for my business. The second one had 2 major crashes when I had over 150 people in my online class on 2 separate occasions. Demio is very reliable. All of the participants in my online classes report how easy it is to use. The data tools included are extremely helpful to my business. I am very fortunate to have this platform to help grow my business.

Cons

I have not experienced any problems at all yet. The customer service is excellent and the platform works flawlessly.

Demio - An Ultimate webinar tool for marketing team

It has been good till now. The marketing team is really happy with the product and its features. It is really a value addition to the existing set of video conferencing solutions we have.

Pros

Demio is an ultimate webinar tool for the marketing team in an organization. The Demio user interface is simple, intuitive, and aesthetically pleasing. Users don’t have to worry about the hassle of hosting a webinar with Demio. Some of the cool features on Demio include joining a webinar using web browser be on computer or mobile (mobile app download is not required), simple user interface, HD real-time streaming with no delay, clear voice and video, Meeting recording, live chat support option with the Demio team, and 24/7 customer care support. Other features I like are actionable insights, automatic replays after the meeting, interactive room and Flexible Registration options for attendees.

Cons

HD feature works well with good internet bandwidth. It is a paid app with different subscription plans depending on the features but you can go for a demo version for 14 days to check the usefulness of the product.

HI Ravinder! Bethany here from the Demio team! Thank you so much for submitting your review! We love that you and your marketing team are enjoying Demio!

A great software for our USA based sessions

Pros

Demio is very easy to use and the interface is very engaging for attendees. The value is in the details like being able to make a comment a question and display it when answering- something that zoom webinars lacks. In addition, the reporting is very in depth and extremely easy to use. Makes my life easier when trying to prove the success of a webinar!

Cons

We've ran into a few challenges implementing the tool for some of our outside teams in Australia and Europe but Demio's support is top notch and I'm confident we can find a solution.

Hi Shiv! Ashley here, from Demio. Thanks a lot for your thoughtful feedback. I'm glad to hear you're finding Demio easy to use and engaging for your attendees! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you encounter any further challenges with implementation.

Un gran aliado para webinars

Buena experiencia, pero creo que podría mejorar si agregará más herramientas de presentación y revisarán mejor los temas de conectividad a su servidor.

Pros

Administración sencilla, intuitiva y sobre todo no necesito descargar ninguna aplicación; además, han trabajando muy bien el tema de los diseños personalizados con relación al branding. Muy buenos reportes también.

Cons

NO TIENE PUNTERO para las presentaciones, podría mejorar las herramientas de presentación. Otro detalle es que presenta problemas recurrentes de conectividad, cada vez que se actualiza la pantalla se pone blanca y no es compatible con algunas versiones de navegadores; algunas veces los expositores deben borrar cookies o entrar como incógnito para poder ingresar, no entiendo por qué?

Hi Cecilia! Bethany here from Demio. Thank you for submitting your review! It's so great to hear that you're enjoying our easy webinar set up! Thank you for the feedback regarding the presentation tools and connectivity! I'll share this with our product team as well. Since Demio is completely browser-based, internet connectivity can be a big part of the overall webinar experience. We do have some great connectivity tips including using incognito windows! That can definitely help improve your experience. If you run into any issues, our Success Team is always eager to help! Just send us a chat message! Thanks again for sharing your experience with Demio! We appreciate you!

I absolutely love the software!

Really happy - both my live and evergreen webinars run smoothly and that's basically all I ask for. I am also really excited about the new insights that are provided. It makes it easier to learn from the webinars.

Pros

I am a longtime webinar user and have tried a lot of platforms out there. I have gotten so frustrated by poor customer service, unstable software and platforms covered in branding even when you pay to use it. So when I found Demio, I was so happy. The process of setting up your webinars is so quick. And what's more, I teach others how to do webinars, and teaching them how to use Demio is so easy.

Cons

Not much - I operate from Denmark and often I run into problems with translation on various steps of for example the sigh-up process, but that hasn't been a problem.

After trying a few other platform, Demio stood out for my needs.

I have been pretty happy with it and decided sign up.

Pros

1) Ability to upload presentation material such as videos and share them. 2) Ability to do hybrid webinars. 3) Ease of use both for the host and the participants 4) Brading with custom content.

Cons

1) It takes too long to upload presentation material, especially video. 2) There does not seem to a method to create a library of the presentation materials so that I can upload once and share them across multiple webinars. 3) It would be better if on-demand webinars could be enabled so that, optionally, approval by the host is needed before the attendee can view it. 4)The pricing is a bit steep. I wish the pricing model based on the number of attendees and/or the number of webinars. It would make it easier for beginners like us to adapt and grow with it.

Hey Prasanna, Penny here from Demio! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this insightful review. We're so glad to hear that you enjoy the simplicity and ease of Demio with regards to custom branding, hybrid events, uploading and sharing of presentation materials. Definitely hear you on the media library idea that our team is already exploring! I'll be sure to pass on your feedback here as well so they can look into the presentation material upload process, the pricing model, and the possibility of doing registration approval for on-demand webinars. If you have any other questions or if we can help with anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team. Thanks again!

As simple as they come with outstanding customer service

In one word... EXCELLENT. I reached out their customer support team with very specific questions about their technology and where it was hosted - because of several bad experiences I had with other companies. Their team responded quickly and provided every piece of information that I asked for. I am pleased to say that their platform has lived up to all of my expectations to date.

Pros

Demio has a simple and clean user interface that was fast to set-up and very easy to use.

Cons

Lack of integrations is the only CON that I have. I really wish there was a pay wall option either PayPal or Stripe. Having to use Zapier is not convenient or ideal.

Hi Joe! Bethany here from Demio! Thank you so much for your review! We love that you're hosting your awesome webinars with us! Thank you for your feedback about using Paypal with Demio directly. We're always looking for ways to provide more value to customers like you! I'll send your feedback to the product team as well. We appreciate you taking time to submit your review!

Great way to scale up your company's reach

We are using demio to reach all of our distributors and customers easily especially in the post-covid business world. This has been an extremely valuable tool in maintaining our presence and educating our sales channels.

Pros

Extremely easy to get set up and started. The ability to customize the registration page for your webinar attendees and the metrics available post-webinar make it simple to improve and tailor your future webinars to be even more impactful. Voice quality is much better than skype or MSTeams. We were able to host our most successful webinar our company has ever had in 16 years

Cons

Would be nice if you could send unique join links for a group of attendees - for example if we have distributors inviting their customers to our webinar it would be nice to have a unique join link for that distributor so we can see which attendees were invited by each distributor. Other pontial con is that Demio is strictly a webinar platform. Not to be used as a meeting space. Trying to host MS Teams style meetings is not practical. Still a great product

Hi John ! Bethany here from Demio! Congrats on your successful webinar! We're so happy that we were able to be a part of this milestone for your company! Also, thank you for sharing more about your use-case with your distributors! We're exploring ways to track registration sources that would be perfect for this! Thank you again for sharing your experience with Demio!

Favorite Webinar Software

This was so easy to setup and to use. Customer support and the education has be the best. If I have a question the customer service chat is so helpful. I love that it gives me articles to help myself and then a live person to communicate with. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is my guy...He is quick in response. I had a live event we couldn't present and so we did an automated event instead and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was able to combine the join link for those registrants. Worked like a charm.

Pros

The clean and intuitive use of the software The ability to replay the webinar and automate a replay. The ability to have public and private chat allows us to help presenter answer questions along the way.

Cons

The video/audio recordings I have to ask for it to work for windows 7 &8

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.