DialMyCalls Reviews

Easy to use notification system for voice, email and SMS text

Pros

Very easy to upload massive customer lists. Love the ability to have it appear that the call is coming from your Customer Servicing number, type in a message that is converted to a voice call - but also sent simultaneously via email or SMS text.

Cons

On occasion, it appears that the incoming phone call is coming from a European number, which confuses customers.

A must for working with volunteers

I use DialMyCalls for our Church and its ministries. It is a necessity for our food pantry which depends on rallying volunteers to unload our supply truck and preparing for community distribution. In weather situations such as bad weather cancellations, alerts can be recorded and distributed in five minutes. Cost is negligible. A great bargain for any Church who needs to contact circles of volunteers.

Pros

You can build groups to select a circle of volunteers with one click. New contacts are easy to add.

Cons

The phone ap is difficult to use on the road. This can be overcome by planning when a laptop is available to set everything up except the message.

Our go to telecommunication software

We use this software to communicate things such as health updates, church reminders, and emergency alerts for our church family. We have found it to be one of the best services we could have ever invested in as a church.

Pros

The things we like most about this software is it ease of use, price points, and the ability to both use the app on our phones or the website on the computer to communicate with our audience.

Cons

The only negative thing that we could comment on is the need to completely block a person in the group if we need to send a message concerning that persons family or loved one.

A must for churches!

This has been our go to to announce things such as prayer requests, special service announcements, reminders, and weather closings.

Pros

Easy way to communicate with church members both through text and calls. Has a great app that can be used on the phone. Revolutionized how we communicate with our church for special events and other news and announcements. Customer service was EXCEPTIONAL!

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about this software at all as it has been relatively worry free from the moment we set it up.

Great for reminder calls

Pros

This software is relatively easy to use. You can schedule weekly automatic calls that can be automated or recorded with your own voice.

Cons

Adding in multiple phone numbers to schedule automatic calls to groups can be relatively time consuming, but once it's done it's done which is nice.

Dial My Calls is a great tool for any organization

We are able to send out mass alerts when something needs to be changed and have benefited by keeping everyone connected.

Pros

Where do I start? I love all of the features this system offers such as different groups for contacts, multiple ways to record, various options to purchase credits, automated opt out recording, text messaging options, and the list goes on!

Cons

The only thing I dislike is the functionality of the app. It could be updated to have a better user interface and better efficiency.

Solid, Easy to Use, Affordable Protuct

Very great! The product is easy to use and customer support is great.

Pros

The software is user friendly and very affordable, and offers integration with third parties.

Cons

It integrates 95% with Mailchimp. While the existing integration is great, the remaining 5% lack of complete integration is a bit of a pain and takes manual work and workarounds to resolve.

Does just what I need

Pros

It's very simple to use and easy to train others to use it. For all the times that we've used it the job was done perfectly every time. We use it for snow and other emergency notifications to employees so reliability is critical.

Cons

There is nothing that I can think of that I dislike.

Great Service!

Awesome service for those wanting to communicate and impact large and different groups of people.

Pros

Easy to use with lots of different communication options--voice, email & text!

Cons

Not as easy to export lists to ther services.

Church Review

Pros

I like that the software is pretty easy to use and works really well. This week we had a lot of snow and sent a message to members that church service was moved from Sunday to Friday. We wouldn't have been able to accomplish the date change without the software.

Cons

It makes it a little difficult to reach older members who don't answer phone numbers they don't recognize.

Works Great!

Pros

It is easy to use and takes very little time to send a message out.

Cons

Sometimes I have technical issues with the site, but that may just be my computer.

My Experience with Dial My Calls

It has been great to send out a message and know that everyone involved got the same information, immediately. It has been a great asset to our communication.

Pros

The quickness with which I am able to verify that people received the call.

Cons

In the section where you add a new contact, the phone number line was confusing. When you began typing the area code, several examples would pop up. if you selected one, it would enter the three digits in th box for area code and the next box, also. Would have to correct ie all the time.

Dial My Calls

I like that I don't have to call over hundreds of customers. This software save me time and hourly wages. You can split up your call list so you can handle whatever load you want. Also, you can set a time and day to send your message. This software is easy to set up and easy to use. The options for purchasing points is easy and has many options. In addition you can review how many customers answered the phone and how many went to voice mail.

Pros

I can reach a multitude of customers in one call. I like that I can use my own voice and that the phone number displayed is my business line.

Cons

For me I have to remove all my previous contacts and load new ones each time. Not to much of a big deal.

Good for Text Blasts and ability to pay as you go

Pros

We used this to send a text message to our list. it was very simple to use and you did not have to buy into a monthly plan. The options were cost effective. Wish they had covert voicemail but they don't, however they do have regular recorded calls they can blast out to your lists.

Cons

message had a character limit costing you more for longer messages, making it difficult for us to fit our weblink which we had shortened. Also they don't have the ability to leave a vm on phone without the phone ringing. So had to buy another service SlyBroadcast for this ability.

Great site for making large number of calls & email to organization members

Notifying members of what is happening

Pros

The ease of making recordings and scheduling phone calls

Cons

How to update the database so that we do not need to check every name but reload updated database

Easy to set up and use

We use this for sending out hurricane evacuation information to our property owners. As this information is very timely, the software was easy to use on the go. And the fact that we could pay as we go instead of a monthly fee (bc we only have hurricanes a few months out of the year) was great.

Pros

It was very easy to send out a text message-even from my phone.

Cons

The user dashboard could've been more streamlined.

Perfect for our small group

We use Dial My Calls to make emergency announcements of cancellations (these happen a lot when you live in Maine). And, now that we're used to it, regular reminders and announcements.

Pros

I like everything about it. It fills a need we badly needed to have filled. It was easy to set up. It has worked flawlessly every time we've been called on to use it (for making emergency announcements to our group). It is priced right, and very well worth the small cost.

Cons

That we only started using it recently. Seriously, it is so much better to use Dial My Calls than to use our old, manual phone chain.

Great time saver

Frequently, I need to remind members about an upcoming meeting or a change to a meeting time or location. Many of our members do not use email or texting, so the only solution is to call them. This saves me making 20 to 30 phone calls each month.

Pros

I can, inexpensively, broadcast a message to all or a portion of the members of my organization in just a couple of minutes. This software saves me hours of phone calls and getting stuck in time consuming small talk when a member answers the phone. I love this software and recommend it to anyone in charge of communicating to members of a non-profit organization.

Cons

I have no complaints about the software. I have no complaints about this software.

Increased Program Attendance

Pros

This program has been a great way to send text reminders to our members to send links for program registration. It has increased our average evening program attendance by 25%.

Cons

We have not had any complaints about this program. Great resource!

My review

A great service that allows us to quickly contact members with time sensitive information.

Pros

The ease of use combined with the good value for the money.

Cons

If I had to choose something, it would be that messages longer than 30 seconds double the unit cost.

BEST THING WE EVER DID!

Save me time, money and a lot of effort! No more hand delivering to 340 homes, sometimes multiple times a day! We've recovered so much time with this added efficiency!

Pros

I love the ability to instantaneously get the important information out to everyone at the same time. OR the ability to customize lists, so that I only send information to specific people. The ease of use is amazing!

Cons

I can't think of one single CON. It's literally made us so much more efficient! We're very pleased!