Dialpad Logo

Cloud communications system for enterprise businesses.

Dialpad Reviews - Page 17

CB

Chaya B.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Great Service! So easy to use.

Pros

Loved the ease of use. Love the interface. Loved the setup. Love the international calling ability. Love the texting feature!

Cons

I wish there would be an easier way to see all of my contacts in one place, and that phone logs for the whole company can be easily viewed without an export. Basic plans can't reach a phone service, which could be bad news in the case of an emergency. Sometimes calls get dropped... but not too often.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Best UI & Feature Set for VOIP

We are using this as a team chat, for video calls, in additional to all the normal business use cases.

Pros

I love the simple, easy-to-use interface (mobile and desktop), as well the rich feature set that's included. I've used similar software by competitors, and none of them have the quality user experience as this.

Cons

It's hard to come up with anything, but if anything, it would perhaps be nice to have a price break if you have multiple users.

hk

hitesh k.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Easy of doing Business commincation using Dialpad

For small business it's easy and quick setup and not expensive.

Pros

- Easy to use GUI and can quickly learn how to do video/voice calls and meetings. - Suits well for small organization for their daily operations. - Can be accessible from PC, phone or desk phone. - No extra hardware require in order to setup this.

Cons

- Require better quality network bandwidth in order work smoothly. - Sometime getting poor voice quality in calling.

AS

Amber S.

Hospitality, self-employed

Used other for 6-12 months

Need some improvement but still worth it.

Acceptable.

Pros

The price point is excellent for a small business. Call clarity is great and I have never experienced a drop call.

Cons

Functionality can be improved upon. It's not intuitive for a new user and the instructions found in help aren't the easiest to follow. I also don't like that the conference line does not have video capabilities unless its within your company directory. Having video capability would eliminate my need for other services like zoom, etc.

MN

Matthew N.

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Dialpad Review

Pros

It is nice being able to make calls from my computer as well as my mobile phone as well as add contacts into the system to call on.

Cons

My biggest problem with Dialpad is that when I get a call back sometimes it won't ring and it will list it as a missed call. Maybe the callers are hanging up before I have time to pick up but I have encountered this problem a few times before.

Shane S.

Real Estate, self-employed

Not Really What I Needed

Pros

The stand-alone app for Mac was super helpful.

Cons

I felt this service to be pretty unreliable. I often wouldn't get notifications when someone texted. Half of the time I could see a call coming through on my app on my computer but my phone wouldn't ring. Their structure for "departments" was also really wonky. I ended up with two phone numbers which confused my clients and lead to organization issues.

BH

Brian H.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Great service...

No need to every use a landline again. Excellent service, perfect for today's business environment.

AC

Almeta C.

Human Resources, 51-200 employees

NGO Bliss!

I work with an NGO and was pleasantly surprised to have the opportunity to work using Dialpad! The ability to communicate with our clients from anywhere using voice and text between multiple devices is invaluable and makes my job much easier.

Pros

The ability to use text messaging and to use my phone and laptop interchangeably.

Cons

If I had to list a "con" about the Dialpad software, I would say the inability to know if the number I send a text to is a landline or mobile/cell number.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

All time WORST customer experience

Literally my worst customer experience ever, third world countries without internet respond faster.

Pros

they are awful people do not recommend.

Cons

I would never write out things like this unless pushed to absolute limits. Dialpads structure for customer support is fraudulent. I spent over 2 months trying to cancel a membership, painfully slow responses, continually took unauthorised payments off my credit card and now gaslighting me when I asked for a refund saying they can't process payments after 3 days. They're dogs.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Dialpad overview

Pros

Dialpad interesting feature is call switching whether you want to shift call from one device to another so you can do without any interruptions as well as it synch contact with linked etc. Dailpad provide many features like messages,group messages, call recordings etc

Cons

The major problem is if porting number from old phone than may you get trouble and sometime call didn't transfer

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Best Cloud-based Phone System

We are using Dialpad for both outbound calling to customers, as well as internal call accross the business

Pros

The best thing Ive found with Dialpad is the ease of use accross the desktop and mobile application. The tool is extremely intuitive and great for working remotely.

Cons

I have yet to run into any issues while using this platform. It is reliable, steady and very easy to use.

tb

tamar b.

201-500 employees

Gets the job done- some glitches

Overall really easy to use, great UI. I love being able to take calls from anywhere that I have my computer or my phone. The forwarding feature is awesome. There are glitches now and then where calls drop or are not great quality- hoping this gets worked out.

Pros

Great UI, takes no time to integrate into your workflow. Love not having a phone desk!

Cons

Drops calls more often that I'd like and does not ring when app is closed. Hard to remember to keep app open at all times

MK

Mohamad K.

Staffing and Recruiting, self-employed

Great VoIP product

Pros

Dailpad is very user friendly and it integrates seamlessly with my Hubspot CRM and Google Calendar. The voice intelligence feature makes my job easier by capturing important action items I might have missed. I recommend this product to all recruiters and inside sales.

Cons

I wish you had the ability to organize your contacts in lists.

LC

Lee C.

This is a really cool phone system that is great for my remote team!

Pros

I love that it ties into uberconference. the automatic calling of participants is great. The portability is really cool and something I take advantage of all of the time.

Cons

The price. The software is great and the free version is really well done. But I have 10 team members and I can't afford to let each have a dedicated phone line like I would like because its too expensive.

TD

Tim D.

Program Development, 1-10 employees

Great system for the Hotdesk world

Our company is mostly not in the office on a daily basis but rather in the field with our clients. Dialpad provides us with the flexibility we need to ensure our clients, vendors, and partners can reach us no matter where we are in a seamless manner without having to provide our cell phone numbers. The back end functionality is what you would expect from a much more expensive system. It is also the ideal system to expand as our company grows. Glad we found Dialpad!

Pros

Flexibility, ease of use.

Cons

n/a

AB

Alex B.

Automotive, 1,001-5,000 employees

DialPad review

Overall, the switch to DialPad has been incredily positive, as it is leagues above other wireless call centers I've used.

Pros

The consistency of call quality, and ability to quickly hold, transfer, or mute the call are superior to our previous software.

Cons

Occasionally, I'll miss a call without a notification, and sometimes have slow response when making outbound calls.

Jonathan T.

Internet, 51-200 employees

My Computer (and mobile) are My Business Phone

I'm very happy with Dialpad. We use it for all our employees' phones.

Pros

I am a HUGE fan that my dialpad number rings on my computer AND my mobile phone. This makes it really easy to make sure I am available for calls and ready to help customers.

Cons

There have been a few times where the audio hasn't connected properly to my headset, but there's a decent chance it's been user error.

EB

Emily B.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Great product!

So far, our company has really enjoyed using DialPad as our phone system. It's easy to use, easy to transfer calls. We had a little issue figuring out how to record all the different messages, but once we did, we love the outcome!

Pros

Super easy to use, really simple to transfer calls to person/voicemail/hold line

Cons

The different ways to have operators and recordings was a little confusing. Could use more clarity with instructions. Or how to videos.

Brittany N.

Government Administration, 201-500 employees

Great solution for joining phone calls

Overall, it has been super easy to call teams and clients from other countries where i do not have their contacts.

Pros

Dialpad has enabled teams across the entire organization to connect easily without moving by making phone calls from anywhere.

Cons

Dialpad has a lot of features which I don't use since I am not familiar to them as they're hectic to configure

NZ

Nastazija Zivaljevic B.

Legal Services, 501-1,000 employees

The easiest virtual phone out there

I love it , because it's super easy to use compared to Avaya.

Pros

The user interface is very friendly and straight forward - you can not do much wrong even if you are unsure what you are doing.

Cons

The only issue with it , is the occasional glitches where it will show a missed call although one is in a different status than "available".

DH

Drew H.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Interact with clients and donors in a personal but professional way!

Pros

I love the Salesforce extension and ability to connect calls to donor profiles. Messaging is easy and connects right to my phone!

Cons

Sometimes calls don't initially pull up the correct Salesforce household/contact if there are "multiple contacts," and this can make logging calls retroactively a bit difficult sometimes

AM

Alexander M.

Information Services, 501-1,000 employees

out of this world customer service

Pros

Easy to use and visually appealing. The customer service is where this company shines

Cons

some very basic actions require you to call customer support. I'm sure this will all be fixed soon

SO

Sharice O.

Human Resources, 201-500 employees

Easy and Effective

Pros

The setup process was easy. I enjoy how is connected to Uber confrence. I like that fact that you have the assistant functions to help the receptionist answer calls we can not answer.

Cons

The app is slow and has multiple prombles. When your on your PC and have the app downladed it will keep rings even though you answered the phone of PC

JE

Jennifer E.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Dialpad Review - CHN

Overall, my experience has been positive. It's a great tool for the role I am in.

Pros

What I like most is the ability to make calls anywhere and have them connect with clarity.

Cons

I would like to be able to set up my own caller ID instead of having it appear random. Sometimes calls are not picked up because they look like spam.

JP

Jeremy P.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

So great!!

I love Dial pad. We have had a hugely complex system in our office for years and it was completely underutilized. You needed a specialized IT guy just to manage it. We dropped the big system and switched dial pad and now we are saving money every month. Plus we don't even need office phones anymore, everything can be taken care of on our cell phones if we want. I can't recommend dial pad enough.

Pros

Effective and simple to use.

Cons

none as of yet.