Dialpad Logo
Dialpad

Cloud communications system for enterprise businesses.

visit website

Dialpad Reviews - Page 3

SY

Shade Y.

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

best service for telemarketing

it's the best choice for home offce and works great with large teams

Pros

this software is very easy to use and also allows the user to have access everywhere they are with their laptop or PC unlike other apps that can only be used in the office, so it was a great prek during the pandemic time with home office

Cons

download and the process to run the software was very slow, but the contcat ceter replied very fast and helped us make the transition easy

DC

Darien C.

Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees

Quality VOIP system with learning curve

Overall, Dialpad has been an excellent VOIP solution that has allowed my organizations mobile workforce to continue connecting with our team and volunteers without being shackled to a desk phone. During the COVID-19 lockdowns, this furthermore allowed us to easily transition from working in the office to working from home, without disrupting our overall workflow.

Pros

Dialpad offers a number of comprehensive features that will suit most growing businesses needs, most important of which is the ability to take work calls from a personal cellphone. The product is easy to manage and configure, with good call quality (given you have decent internet) and even a cell-fallback feature provided you don't.

Cons

Dialpad's backend configuration is a little messy, making it difficult for people not heavily invested in learning the platform to configure basic settings (for instance, the call routing setting is hidden in a menu labelled "Business Hours"). For someone who did not help setup the platform and has little experience with managing VOIP offerings, it can be quite daunting figuring out the settings and...

DP

DYLAN P.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

The amount of times I hear "Dialpad is so bad" in a week

I hate it more than any other product I have ever used. There are at least another dozen people I work with that feel the same way. How is it possible that the phone was invented in 1876 and in 2019, I have about a 50% chance of my call failing.

Pros

I really don't know if I have anything positive to say about Dialpad. I've used the product for a long time and I'm blown away that my organization still uses this product. Maybe it's inexpensive?

Cons

Ok here's my list: - The application is always getting confused between your salesforce plugin and desktop application - The Salesforce app is unreliable - The desktop app is unreliable - When I hit dial there is like a 30% chance I won't get audio in my headset even though the call is clearly happening - If I unplug my computer from my headset and plug it back in without closing the reopening the application it will likely not work - If you want to frustrate your sales org.... buy Dialpad - people call me and it's hard to even tell that you got a missed call or a VM - The contact info doesn't show-up even if the contact is listed in SalesForce

JT

Jeff T.

Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

New Dialpad Sell Pro / Salesforce User

Overall good so far but it’s early. Call quality and downtime will be my priority in reviewing next years annual contract.

Pros

The sales process was straight forward. If your a firm, like most, and want to look under the hood for development projects they are flexible. Provided us with the permissions to set up a sandbox in sales for and give it a go.

Cons

The support ended after the contract was signed. Company needs to bridge sales and support to continue to grow with mid-enterprise clients. Hard time reaching my guy after we signed, prior to that we talked a few times a day. That said, I reached customer service for a request and they solved my issue immediately. A+

Computer Networking, 201-500 employees

Calling Success

Effective, dependable, and easy to use communication tool that improves teamwork and production.

Pros

Precise transcription of calls in real time

Cons

Dialpad has nothing that I dislike about it.

DT

Dan T.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Executed a Licensing Agreement then Immediately Broke Contract

Pros

The general idea behind the software is good.

Cons

We have been using dialpad for around a year now. The software itself is clunky but generally gets the job done, albeit after significant time tweaking everything. We have four desk phones that mostly work, but most features you would expect in a desk phone don't work with Dialpad. What really makes the software unusable is the support behind it. We applied to their latest "startup" offering and got...

RL

Richard L.

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

Dialpad is a great office assistant

Being able to answer each call live has helped serve our customers better. Many of our customers appreciate being able to reach someone each time they call. Overall, Dialpad has helped us with our professional image and given us peace of mind that we do not have to worry about the app not working.

Pros

Dialpad helps us to always be in a position to live answer every call. The way we can have calls be routed to multiple people is a huge asset. If one of us is busy someone else in the office can answer the call. Another item we enjoy about the app is there are multiple features that will allow you to customize the app to your needs.

Cons

The main downside for us is occasionally our internet will be spotty and render the application unusable. That being said the "Failover" feature will route calls to my cell phone in that kind of event.

CY

Chris Y.

Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees

meeting our needs

Overall, I love the product. The ability to create dept's to assist in monitoring other employees has been exceptionally useful. Whether during vacation times or transitioning of new employees, being able to see, field and maintain calls that may have otherwise sat in voicemail helps to keep us up to date with all of our clients.

Pros

While our needs our basically simple, reliable phone service, the ability to text, the ability to review and save phone transcripts, uberconference have all proven to be very useful to us. Dialpad everywhere is excellent. It is great to have access across all my devices.

Cons

Hard to say least about any of it. Adaptability with Amazon Alexa has proven difficult, but not overly important to us at this time. I still am not certain of the benefit of integrating MS Teams as opposed to running it separate and independent.

KM

Karly M.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 201-500 employees

I love Dialpad!!

I think I can speak for both myself and my team when I say Dialpad was an excellent addition to our tools we use everyday to be productive and successful.

Pros

Dialpad makes my dialing and communicating with clients so much easier! The AI technology paired with the user friendly designed and functions make my life so much easier.

Cons

I will you could email clients out through Dialpad!

Accounting, 1,001-5,000 employees

Contact and call management system

I am still using it to make and track calls, so it'sokay for me.

Pros

Dialpad is a contact and call management system. You have all the customers information like call history management.

Cons

it's sometime difficult to establish the calls.

MB

Michael B.

Financial Services, self-employed

Dialpad - good and getting better

Ok. Relible service. I just don't update or use some features because they are hard to figure out.

Pros

price at first. Now it is a bit more expensive. I liked the voicemail transcription.

Cons

It is not very intuitive to set up voice mail and call routing and other features.

CJ

Colin J.

Real Estate, 501-1,000 employees

Lacking in customer support and basic functionality

Pros

Relatively easy to set up and manage. Call quality seems to be good for the most part.

Cons

Customer support is not responsive and our Account Manager and the [sensitive content hidden] , have been less than helpful. Call center functionality is not good. Texting back and forth to customers from shared lines is very difficult.

CL

Carlos L.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

Asegura's review

benefit is I can use anywhere

Pros

I like the price, the extras it inludes and the quick chat response

Cons

Setting up the desk phones i a nightmare, and also the fact that each line has to be linked to an email is hard to manage sometimes especially when you have employees that sometimes are in different offices. I would prefer the line be standalone, not linked to an individual per say

Michael G.

Law Practice, 1-10 employees

Dialpad is great

Dialpad is amazing and the integrations with other software make it the best VOIP system for my firm.

Pros

I love how this software allows me to transfer from my computer to my mobile phone seamlessly.

Cons

Sometimes the calls drop when transferring from data to cellular on active calls.

TU

Tommy U.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Dialpad: Extra Effort Required

My company is using Dialpad to save on costs.

Pros

It does work; I can make and receive phone calls.

Cons

I found the desktop computer interface difficult to use. I just couldn't get used to all the steps involved with answering the phone in the time before it went to voicemail. My co-worker has the optional desk phone, which I think would be a better solution for me. I don't use the phone often in my work (3-4 calls per week), so it's not necessary for me to have the earpiece on all day. This means that...

Rick K.

Construction, 1-10 employees

DialPad has been a great service for our business

Our experience has been excellent. We have really had nothing negative ever happen with it and I've shared it with tons of people. It's probably my current favorite phone service we use and we have a few, always looking for the next best thing.

Pros

Love the mobile app and the ability to make and receive calls over cellular and WiFi. We've been using it for years and it's been rock solid.

Cons

The only con is that they don't have a free version any longer. I tell anyone who asks about it and we love it but we were lucky enough to such an early adopter we got in on the "free for small businesses" deal way back when they first launched.

JS

Joshua S.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Not what was expected - was sold the dream

I personally do not recommend.

Pros

Cost compared to the market was good as they cut a good deal.

Cons

The onboarding was terrible, months delayed (despite paying from the date of the contract being signed) and very little correspondence due to Dialpad being overwhelmed with new customers.

SS

Sheena S.

Cosmetics, 1-10 employees

worst app and customer support ever

Dialpad is greedy- they want to take all of your money and offer no support. The app is constantly glitching. Every. Single. Time. I answer a call on the app on my phone, it hangs up on the client. Amazing how whatsapp and facebook and instagram doesn’t have this issue. Yet here I am paying $100/month (more than my own Verizon cell service) just to look completely unprofessional to my clients. On top...

Pros

nothing - i liked the idea of dialpad, but did not work for my company because of all the glitches

Law Practice, 1-10 employees

Flashy, Expensive, Reliable

Because me and my colleagues often work on the road or from home, it is essential that clients have a single number to reach us no matter where we are. Dialpad offers that, but only as a single point of contact for the organization (although I could pay a bunch more and have extensions or separate numbers, as mentioned above). The reliability is great, ease of use is ok, functionality for the price is low.

Pros

The interface is sleek, albeit a bit difficult to navigate. Once you know where to look for the functionality you need, it's great. The other thing I'd mention is uptime/reliability--I've never encountered a problem in that regard.

Cons

The thing that I would LOVE to see from Dialpad is the ability to have at least some extensions (for departments or individuals) without paying for them. Other providers, e.g. Grasshopper, offer this functionality as standard, and it is super useful. Even if Dialpad charged a couple dollars per month per extension, that would be fine. But as of now that functionality is not offered at a reasonable price.

EG

Eric G.

Paper & Forest Products, 201-500 employees

Happy customer

We are a forestry company, and most of our workforce is mobile, out in the woods caring for the trees. That we can have one number that will reach them no matter where they are is HUGE for us. The fact that their techs can troubleshoot call issues and fix them (or tell us what we need to do) is also great. Dialpad also can be administered by anyone with a half hour of training or less, so we don't need a dedicated phone tech anymore.

Pros

The flexibility and features are night-and-day better than the phone system we replaced. Ability to have phone calls to the office phone ring on our mobiles when not in the office is a favorite, as is ability to block calls from unwanted numbers. We love being able to start a call on one device and in one click move it to another -- like taking a conference call on the desk phone, and when it runs over schedule, move it to my cell phone so I can walk away but stay on the call.

Cons

Porting numbers from out old phone system was the only trouble we had, and that's not really Dialpad's issue.

MT

MARIA T.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Best decision ever!

The main issue we were trying to solve was providing a software for our remote employees to use. Because this software can be used ANYWHERE it solved our problem right away.

Pros

The interface is so easy to use and can be used anywhere. You don't need the traditional Voip system you can download an app to your desktop or mobile device and use Dialpad that way. It has saved us a lot of money because we don't have to purchase expensive desk phone and instead provide quality headphones that really make the experience so much much better. The software itself is very user friendly and integrates with Zendesk which makes tickets so easy to organize. All in all, best decision for our company.

Cons

There's not a lot but if I had to pick one thing it's that they don't support 1800 numbers. Not a deal breaker for us.

ZC

Zach C.

Farming, 201-500 employees

Works great for most things, but integrations...

Pros

Ease of use, maintenance, feature set, and integration capability sets Dialpad apart. The mobile app is great compared to most other providers as well.

Cons

The integration with Salesforce and Chrome needs some attention as it doesn't always work as desired.

Management Consulting, self-employed

Great functionality and Price point for a small business

I've had it for so long, I can't remember how long. That means it's constantly used and part of my toolbox.

Pros

A number available for voice and texting

Cons

Needs to improve handoff reliability between devices

Noime T.

Hospitality, 501-1,000 employees

It is not perfect but it is a great tool for doing long distance telephone call

I use it every day and it works well sometimes and when that happens, I am able to make a sale. I also like that you are able to record your call and even if you forget to record the call, it can automatically translate your call into a written conversation which is nice when you are dealing with sales and agreement

Pros

You can contact clients regardless of where they are even if they do not have an internet connection since it acts as a telephone call and not an internet call

Cons

The connection sometimes is very bad and there is so much latency and issues when I use wireless headphones. My wireless headphone works well on my other software. Also, there are some phone numbers that you are not able to send a message to which could be helpful since dial pad can send text messages.

AZ

Ante Z.

Banking, 51-200 employees

Great Product and easy to use

Very good, recently discovered the ability to screenshare and present to people we call, which is helpful in our industry.

Pros

East of use and the interface is excellent and pretty intuitive overall. Works well with pulling customer data in from salesforce lead management system.

Cons

Sometimes the system hangs and doesn't complete outgoing calls and the call is abandoned, this gets fixed with a computer restart, honestly might not be a software issue.