Dialpad Logo
Dialpad

Cloud communications system for enterprise businesses.

visit website

Dialpad Reviews - Page 4

RE

Roni E.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Great software

Has been very easy to work with and great software

Pros

They're easy to set up and continuously getting updates to the software

Cons

Really no con but it would be nice if somehow they integrated a video calls or have a zoom competitor.

Jeffrey D K.

Law Practice, 1-10 employees

Innovative Phone System punches above it's weight class

Pros

Ease of use and low cost set this apart from competitors. We dumped Shoretel system in favor of this system. We have no upgrade costs, and the service runs seamlessly from the cloud. I would never buy another phone system again, and can't believe how much money we spent on our old system.

Cons

Customer Service experience is hit or miss. If you don't have enterprise software package you can't get phone support by phone. It's odd that a phone company wouldn't provide telephone support. Once the system is set up, you really don't need customer support, but for those rare instances where it's required, e-mail doesn't always do the trick. Frankly, if I am calling, it's because I couldn't sort out the issue on my own or by e-mail.

Don S.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

The VOIP app that I recommend for any digital or remote business.

I am able to manage my business phone line from my cell phone and laptop without having to purchase any new divices or phone lines.

Pros

Integrates with my GSuite account so login is easy. The app works perfectly with making and receiving texts and calls. The app also transcribes and records calls and voicemails which helps out a lot. Has all the features that you would look for in this kind of app like different departments, voicemail setup, hold music and a desktop app for making calls from you computer. Call quality is top notch as well.

Cons

Hard to think of a con for this one other than maybe the price being just a few dollars higher than it could be. But no real complaint there as the value far exceeds it for most growing businesses.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

I Love DialPad but they are going up in price....

DialPad overall is great if it fits your budget. The features are convenient for you and the client. (you will need to download a mobile app or forward calls to mobile devices for now. DialPad is easy to set up and use. I recommend doing this during the day or during the week. I needed help from support and they were not available evening hours during the week or weekend.

Pros

Originally I was in love with the price... (started with dialpad when they had a "free" plan). Recently started using dialpad again and still love it. My favorite feature is the ability to text clients. Many client use their mobile device and it is definitely convenient. Shared view of calls help tremendously. There is no need to ask a co-worker, did they speak to a client or has a client called. The ability to see that information is at your finger tips.

Cons

The cost. With each number and "extension" the cost goes up. I desired to have multiple extensions route to one phone for a limited time to save cost but sort the client's need. These charges it what drove me to begin to shop again for a new phone solution.

TG

Tom G.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Don't use Dialpad

Dialpad is a cloud-based communication platform used for business communication, offering features like voice, video, and messaging. Users generally find it user-friendly with reliable call quality and integrations. The cost varies, and customer support quality can vary too. Its scalability makes it suitable for various businesses.

Pros

Nothing, absolutely nothing.

Cons

My experience with Dialpad's customer service was incredibly frustrating. Setup took weeks longer than promised, and canceling my account became a months-long ordeal. Customer service was unresponsive, lacked follow-through, and the procedures for cancellation were unnecessarily complicated. I would caution anyone considering Dialpad to research their customer service reputation and explore alternative options. Dialpad fell far short of acceptable customer service standards in my experience.

MG

Melissa G.

Internet, 51-200 employees

DailPad- great call center management system

Happy with my experience with DialPad. Easy to implement and maintain.

Pros

Love the ease of use, reporting and C-STAT scoring. All around great system. Would recommend for any size call center. Large or small

Cons

They have brought their reports a long way. Overall happy with the system.We have had several account manager shifts, so we have had to work through communication shifts.

EL

Erich L.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Software Killed the Telephone Call

Overall, Dialpad has been a game changer for me. Call quality is great. The software allows me to work remotely in Arizona while the rest of my team is in San Jose, CA. The end user has no idea that I'm in Arizona... it's a seamless experience for them. When the office phone rings in San Jose, my app notifies me here in Arizona. It's great that I can continue to share the work of answering phone calls with my team no matter where we're located.

Pros

Dialpad offers a versatile calling platform with a rich feature set that covers all of a user's most common needs. Do you want to take calls through your computer? Done. Through your smartphone? No problem. Both? Yes, indeed.

Cons

Some team members simply can't or won't let go of the traditional desk phone. My team has had a very difficult time with this. Half the team uses the app with a headset/microphone combo. The other half insisted on using Polycom desk phones. Setting up the desk phones was a pain. After setup, there was still difficulty. Inbound calls always come through on the app, but 1 out of 3 calls don't come through on the desk phones.

Law Practice, 1-10 employees

Great phone system

I run two businesses, this allows me to cut the cost of my telephone service. I had three POTS lines for one business with 7 employees, now we have a DID for everyone plus the main number at half the cost. My other business is mobile so this works great. Highly recommend it.

Pros

The ability to work anywhere and still keep in touch with my clients. This works with regular VOIP phones or apps for Windows, Android and iOS. They all work seamlessly, I start a call on one device and can switch it and the client is completely unaware. Let's me record calls and gives me transcripts of calls and analytics.

Cons

I can't think of any flaws with this phone system. I've had great luck, been with them since they changed the name from Switch.co

GM

Geoff M.

Civil Engineering, 1-10 employees

Great Integration across devices

Overall, there are some quirks that you need to get used to or have a bit of a workaround for. Overall, it has been a good experience and call quality has been good. There was an initial lag when I first started using the system, but it has gotten much better.

Pros

It is easy to operate across multiple devices. With texting now being so prominent, it is great to be able to use it on the computer like instant messenger and also have those messages available on your phone as well.

Cons

Some issues in coordination between apps on the phone such as dialing into conference calls from calendar invites. Sometimes it won't accept the calls through dialpad, or it won't transfer the dial-in code to be used in dialpad. The other issue is with the main line that gets forwarded to operators. It does not show the caller id for the caller, just the number for the main line. Finally, it can be a little confusing on the phone because it connects through the carrier and shows a completely different outgoing number on the screen for New York of Florida most of the the time.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Good, solid phone system management tool

Dialpad has allowed our business to not have to be tied to a physical phone system.

Pros

Pretty easy to use and VOIP in general is great b/c it allows us to be very mobile with our business.

Cons

It's a pretty big pain that when we receive the email notification for voicemails, the system doesn't show the contact's name, just the phone number - even if the contact is saved in the system. So, like, I have no idea who the voicemail is from - it just shows me a number - I don't know if it's urgent or I need to ignore from the notice itself and if I'm on the run, it's a major pain to have to go back into dialpad or to have to listen to the voicemail right then. I'd like this feature fixed ASAP b/c it's a major drag.

RG

Renato G.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Great solution for Call Routing Flexibility

Overall great service and super custom. But some issues with routing and connection which is why I chose to change.

Pros

Lots of custom features for call routing during working hours and non working hours. Easy to set up and customize routing for desktop, desk phone, and cell phone. Liked that I had the option to add on lines if needed and customize hold music, etc.

Cons

Issues with routing when calls would ring on some devices and not others. Sometimes calls would not ring on my cell phone and it would just show up as a voicemail. Also had some issues with the cell phone app where notifications would not come through even when they were turned on in the app and on my iphone.

Perry N.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Greatest virtual phone system

Pros

The ease of use and setting it up. there is a mobile and PC/Mac app and call forwarding to any phone

Cons

It would be great if it came with a small amount of international minutes

ST

Silvia T.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

BEST APPLICATION TO WORK IN SALES!

I have been working with dialpad since 3 years ago and it has been very useful and very easy!

Pros

Dialpad is a very good application for calling and for working in a sales department. You have the opportunity of calling back the people who is calling you and you never lose possible customers because you can always call them back. It has a lot of options like recording the calls, measuring the number of missed calls, etc! It is very easy, intuitive and agile! Thanks Dialpad team!

Cons

The only thing I don't like about dialpad is that it is very difficult to transcript the voice messages that the customers left if the voice mail (to say something wrong)!

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Medium office - Mediocre product

easy to use and intuitive but lacks many controls over the agents once they're in the call center. Had issues related to dropped calls but resolved with better internet. Tech support is always prompt during business hours

Pros

Ease to add new users, call centers, phone numbers, installs on mutliple platforms

Cons

User management, lack of full controls over agents inside Call Centers and Departments, unable to butt-in, unable to dial by extensions without upgrading versions, must have same license across entire org (i.e. can't put management on enterprise licenses and sales agents on pro licenses) lack of super admin controls over users in org, unable to monitor license usage by assignment( i.e. who has what license?)

ZB

Ziya B.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 10,001+ employees

Bags of Issues With Suprising Pricing

Overall, its exactly NOT recommended by me after many issue i had encountered with it.

Pros

Dialpad offers advanced features such as call transcription and analytics. It has an user friendly interface. Mobile app is also great to make it work remotely tho.

Cons

One of the most significant drawbacks is its pricing structure. Its hard to understand the final price until made pay. Should have better reporting features. Also connectivity issues is so annoying. Customer service is absoluetly need improvement.

SJ

Shalee J.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Great app for business phone calls

Really like it! Wish it had a mass text option as well.

Pros

I like that you can have a phone number besides your personal phone number but never miss a call. I also like that you can have departments and track users stats. Helps with accountability

Cons

I wish that when you were assigned as an assistant to someone you could see their texts. That really has been troublesome for us. Also if someone texts the main line and then you try to text them back from your personal line they still get the main line to text back. causes missed communications.

Jeffrey S.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Not all UCaaS is created equal

I am easily able to track activities like text and call time plus other great team analytics. Easy to use and reasonably priced.

Pros

From a design perspective Dialpad is very delightful. I really appreciate the user interface and the smoothness of the functions. I really like the integrations to Salesforce and Linkedin and of course G Suite. In fact the power of web RTC as the underlying architecture makes for a much more stable and usable product than many I have tried to utilize before.

Cons

Because of Web RTC, if something goes down on the Google side, this can affect Dialpad's uptime. Thankfully, this only happens very infrequently.

MR

Mike R.

Newspapers, 11-50 employees

Dialpad is the best phone system I've ever used

My overall experience with Dialpad has been great. Great service, great price, great support. I would recommend staying away from their desk phones as much as possible, but using the app has helped move our legacy organization into the 21st century.

Pros

Dialpad is fantastic. Their software works on every device I can think of and they have plans starting a free to try their service on a single number through running an entire call center and everything in between. As your organization scales Dialpad scales within the same application and just works great.

Cons

Honestly, there is almost nothing I don't like about the service. I find it annoying that to get the best pricing you need to pay annually. I would prefer to sign a longer term agreement and pay monthly but I guess the higher pricing is the trade off for that flexibility.

BP

Beatriz P.

E-Learning, 10,001+ employees

Dialpad review

In general I can say that this product works very well, easy to use and with a very intuitive layout.

Pros

I helped with the implementation of Diapad in one of the departments in my company. I was administrator for a while and I was really happy with this prioduct. Customer Service worked very well, they help with any technical problem that I might have and in general the program was very easy to use, practical and very eficient.

Cons

Some countries have call restrictions, but otherwise I am very happy with the product and I recommend it 100%.

Joshua D.

Higher Education, 1-10 employees

This is the way all phone systems should operate!

When I began this job, we were using a fairly standard office phone system. Between the clumsy dial-to-change menu system and the fact that many options couldn't even be changed by the end user, it was a frustrating experience. When the thing started to malfunction and nobody at the phone company or the equipment vendor could locate the problem, we decided to switch. Enter Dialpad. It just works. Everything is app driven and simple to use. The graphical interfaces make day to day usage (and also weird one-offs like looking at call analytics) a snap. I really can't recommend Dialpad enough.

Pros

My phone goes with me wherever I am. Easy and efficient call routing via the smartphone and desktop apps. This is a vastly better solution than a traditional phone system.

Cons

The deskphone (which we don't use all that often) does not give an option to transfer directly to another caller's voicemail.

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Freedom from hardware!

Our "phone system", i should say, "solution" is orders of magnitude cheaper, easier to support, and easier to expand.

Pros

I like that we kissed, well, without mentioning names, we kissed goodbye to hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of "top of the line" physical equipment and replaced it with a simple "byod" solution... and our organization couldn't be happier with the switch!

Cons

It's been awhile now, and I've forgotten most of it so it couldn't have been too severe, but there were some quirks with how different kinds of lines were priced out. if it's still the same, they could use some extra clarity there.

Daniel Mario M.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Dialpad

Overall positive, but I think they need to do some improvements on the app and general reliability.

Pros

Good for using as your business phone as you can move between app and desktop, do out of office, voicemail and auto attendant, etc

Cons

The app doesn't sync very well with with the desktop. I still see old messages and calls as unread on the app even after manually refreshing. Sometimes the system goes down as it has a couple of times this year, leaving us with no calls for a little while. Also, importing contacts is clunky, you ned to send files to their support team, there should be automated tools to do this.

Elizabeth K H.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Small business and under 10 agent call center

Each to set up Easy to work with their support team Features for a small call center with low volume (under 500 calls a month) would do well with this as long as they have a strong internet.

Pros

The scripting pop up reminders based on keywords is amazing. It is easy to set up, change, and add to. When the key word is said or texted the reminder will come right up reducing dead air and keeping the conversation flowing.

Cons

You need to have a ethernet set up or an extremely high-speed internet for clarity. If you try a low bandwidth solution it will make the calls sound like an echo but this is the case with most VOIP systems.

Marc D.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Dialpad drives RESULTS

RESULTS.com is a rapidly scaling SaaS company so speed and the number of calls we make per hour ultimately allows us to drive results.

Pros

We love how it interfaces with Salesforce. It seamlessly records every call directly into the Salesforce record, as well display the Salesforce contact or lead name while dialing. Great VOIP quality and thewy have foreign coverage, we use Dialpad in North America, New Zealand and Australia.

Cons

The dial pad panel should come up automatically once the call is connected to reduce keystrokes. Many systems you hit state dial 1 or 2, etc and you have to click into the numeric pad

BA

Brett A.

Publishing, self-employed

Great Service

The Dialpad support team has always been very helpful and responsive. It is really nice to have a reasonably priced phone system that is very simple to use and robust.

Pros

Dialpad works great across all devices. I especially like the ability to answer a call on a desk phone and be able to seamlessly transfer the call to my cell phone. Also, all devices have the ability to place a call on hold, transfer a call, and adding another caller.

Cons

In the past, there have been some issues with hold music playing in the background of transferred calls and Dialpad apps being sluggish. However, the support team