Dialpad Logo
Dialpad

Cloud communications system for enterprise businesses.

visit website

Dialpad Reviews - Page 6

MA

MAksood A.

Design, 1-10 employees

Best Business Phone System

This is a great platform if you looking for your small business phone system.

Pros

Affordable price for small businesses with great user interface. Apps are available for all platforms. You can use it from your computer or on the go on your phone. Lets you create voice greeting and setup extension for your staffs. Easy to setup the apps.

Cons

Doesn't have the capability to pause call recording during a call. Notifications doesn't work well on iPhone apps.

VT

Vahe T.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Good, but could be better. Call quality is unreliable.

Pros

The basic package is cheap, you won't find many other business phone systems at this price point - and I do like their modern UX/UI. I also really like the little call bar that hovers on your screen, it makes it easy to control the phone call while doing other tasks.

Cons

The call quality is pretty bad at most times and the calls take quite a while before they even start to ring. I've also had quite a few dropped calls. The pricing could also be a con on the other hand, as it gets VERY expensive, very quickly when you want to upgrade from their basic/starter tier. They should have more affordable upgrade options.

Computer Software,

High Quality and Feature Rich VOIP Phone System

A complete, enterprise featured phone system at an affordable price for small business.

Pros

The most important thing is the quality of the calls. I rarely have any choppiness or dropped calls. The desktop app is great with the ability to turn on do not disturb and the ability to switch seamlessly from a desktop call to a mobile call is great.

Cons

I wish it was possible to create voicemail only users either for free or at a lower cost without having to purchase all users a full seat.

SC

Steve C.

Nonprofit Organization Management,

Really helpful app for a small business.

Helped our small outfit build credibility by having an advanced suite of features for our phone lines.

Pros

It gives our small nonprofit the full capabilities of a large enterprise. It helps us build credibility with our customers by meeting their expectations for professionalism every time they call.

Cons

We aren't taking full advantage of all it's features because we can't afford it for all of our team. I wish they had nonprofit pricing that could help organizations like ours.

SM

Stephanie M.

Religious Institutions, 201-500 employees

Professional Privacy Option for Business Calls

For a basic phone call forwarding system, this is a good option for businesses that do not have a high volume of calls.

Pros

The option to connect your phone number to a call forwarding system to protect your personal phone number makes business calls a breeze. This enables our employees to utilize their personal phones while protecting their personal number instead of purchasing work expensed phones for each employee. There are features that allow voicemails to be left via email and calls directed to specific individuals.

Cons

I have experienced times where there is no alert that I have a missed call or voicemail unless I check the app itself. During a busy work day, it is likely that I will miss a call or message and unless I physically check the app, I will not know that someone is waiting on my response.

DM

Daniel M.

Staffing and Recruiting, 1-10 employees

Easy to use VoIP

Easy to see sales staffs calls and talk time!

Pros

Really enjoyed the intergration to salesforce and outlook. Makes it easy to see all my notes and info for important calls!

Cons

The calls can sometimes not have the best connection or there is an echo and few second delay.

JM

Jason M.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Dialpad has made things easier

Overall, we love Dialpad. It has allowed us to be mobile and gives our customers access to us. We have recommended and moved several companies over to Dialpad because of how it has benefited us. (We are a Managed IT Provider and our clients are always asking for recommendations)

Pros

Dialpad allows our company to be more mobile than we have ever been. As a service company, our customers need access to us no matter where we are.

Cons

It would be nice if there were more phones and devices to choose from.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Worst support and onboarding reps I have ever worked with.

Frustrating. Really can not think of anything else.

Pros

The price was definitely affordable. That's about the only positive thing I can say.

Cons

Everything besides the price. The reps gave me misinformation multiple times. The communication was horrible. After signing the contract, a week past and I still couldn't have the service up and running. Wasted so much time with them and never got anywhere.

WC

Wilmer C.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Good product

Pros

I like the AI and how it transcribes my calls for me.

Cons

Could use some more call routing features

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

Dialpad

Dialpad is a reliable service that I would recommend.

Pros

This was the third calling software we had used at my company. It did everything a phone system needed to do.

Cons

It seemed pretty basic, but a phone system's needs are also fairly basic. Perhaps more insight into metrics would have been nice.

EA

Enrico A.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

My Experience With Dialpad

Pros

With Dialpad, managing business calls has been easy thanks to features such as call recording, call tracking and VoIP. The business phone system features are very capable and using this tool is easy It also comes with sales enablement features.

Cons

It has so many helpful features and so far Dialpad hasn't posed major challenges.

KP

Karan P.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Great dialling solution for your sales/customer service team!

The experience of keeping my personal and professional life without having to use multiple devices has helped me.Setting up and getting started with the product was easy. The pricing was also apt and justified.

Pros

The tool enables us to better connect with the prospects we are having a conversation with, and the nudges presented to us while having the conversation help us drive the conversation in a better direction. The fact that Dialpad enables us to use our regular phones is also an added advantage! Dialpad has helped us boost the productivity of our sales team significantly.

Cons

The issue we faced here was that even if there were multiple phones associated with one single line, we couldn’t use them simultaneously.

Sv

Stephanie v.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Very easy to use for calling!

It's a great tool and I would recommend it! It's easy to use and integrates well with hubspot

Pros

It's very easy to use and it integrates well with Hubspot. It also allows me to send sms and even be on a call conference like zoom does :)

Cons

The only problem I have is that it has a delay notification on my mobile phone. It rings an hour later I missed the call from my computer. So I thought it was a live call, but when I try to answer, it's not. Then I figured it was the same call I missed from my computer an hour prior.

JR

Joshua R.

Insurance, self-employed

Great VoIP system!

Great experience. Tried multiple other companies before finding them. Don't waste your time anywhere else

Pros

strong and flexible 3 way calling. I can add people and boot people as i please.

Cons

pro version is only available with 3 or more users

Rebecca P.

Insurance, 11-50 employees

Dialpad is easy and reliable

Overall Dialpad is very easy to setup and use. You can customization your business hours, holidays, hold music, how calls are transferred when open, closed, etc. Receiving voicemails in your email are also very helpful.

Pros

Initial Setup, Customization Options, Customer Service Chat, Ease of use for all employees of all technical skill levels

Cons

Phone Number Porting, Admins can't pull calls to employee direct lines

RT

Ryan T.

Hospital & Health Care, 5,001-10,000 employees

Great system, keeps our team connected and allows us to track our progress

Pros

The program has a lot of great features, allows for tons of functionality and to create call centers for monitoring projects. Would also like to highlight the call summaries, the executive assistant feature, and the call handling.

Cons

Unfortunately with our company intranet, the apps can get a little buggy. Need to make sure you are always updating the software to ensure optimal performance.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

The best VOIP provider out there

Pros

Everything from the desktop software, the mobile app and the integration with a desk phone works absolutely seamlessly. The ability to quickly create contacts prior to calling makes it easy to see who's calling you back at any time. I used texting on a daily basis as a way of reaching prospects as well. FANTASTIC!

Cons

None come to mind - fair pricing and did everything I needed it to and more.

It's my phone system for work

I already have recommended it to others because it's really convenient and helps me keep all work related texts in one place.

Pros

I really like that there is an app for my iPhone so I can make calls from it and text clients when I'm on the go. I also like that I can be at my computer and text people.

Cons

The text on the app is really small so it's a bit hard to read. I haven't figured out if that is an iPhone setting or Dialpad setting.

AS

Anthony S.

Utilities, 11-50 employees

Great job so far

I'm enjoying it, I feel like the app is very strong and we're able to do this efficiently now with a better cell app.

Pros

The usability over so many different apps and devices.

Cons

App drops sometimes, the app isn't always working but it does it's best.

Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees

Great VOIP Service

It is nice to be able to provide a dedicated number to clients without having to use your personal cell phone number.

Pros

Easy to use anywhere you are in the world and on the go, whether in your office or on the road. It is great to have one central number for business that is totally mobile.

Cons

I have two numbers and sometimes find the call logs confusing. Also, when an incoming call is received you are not made aware which number the person has called.

DB

Darren B.

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Best VoIP product I have used

I need a phone that allows me to not only make calls for free in Canada/ US, but I prefer a phone that allows me to call from my laptop, so I don't have to hold a handheld device. I also use the Texting feature quite a bit.

Pros

Easy Calling, texting and AI functionality

Cons

I wish they had an Integration to Greenhouse (recruiting software/ATS), so I could make calls directly from Greenhouse to candidates that I am interviewing.

EL

Evan L.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

Slimy Sales Team

Stay away from Dialpad - they lied to me about the capability of their product! After I signed the contract to switch the onboarding team explained to me that what the sales man said was possible is not possible at all. I gave them time to check for a solution only to be told one does not exist! When I asked to cancel the contract they refused stating they will hold me to the contract for 2 years. I have not even ported my number!

Pros

Nothing! The team is a bunch of liars!!!!! Especially Muhammad!

DT

Donald T.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Run don't walk away

Initially it was ok, but in dealing with the company they are not honest in their dealings.

Pros

The functionality is good and the setup on our smart phones is easy enough

Cons

It is clunky, but when I canceled the service, I am still continued to be billed months after. The customer service is evasive and even called out there representative as if she worked for me. Not sure how they are going to back track on that statement. In the end, there are a lot of choices and I choose honesty and good service over price every time.

51-200 employees

One of the best dialers out there

Pros

Stable platform hardly ever crashes and does a great job with connectivity. Audio is usually crystal clear especially when calling other dial pad users

Cons

Sometimes, the Bluetooth headset confuses dialpad and audio stop working. Sometimes the audio cuts out, or it will just continue to dial somebody without it actually going to a dial tone. Usuallya quick application quit does the trick.

SM

Sarah M.

Security and Investigations, 10,001+ employees

Amazing product. Game changer.

Pros

The ability to send and receive text messages from my employees directly from my computer. It's so much faster. I can also answer calls right from my laptop, for when I'm away from my phone. Being able to internally message office coworkers. I also love being able to quickly listen to individual voicemails, rather than sitting there listening to dozens just to get to one I've been waiting for.

Cons

The new Voicemail to Text feature. They have some work to do yet with that new feature. The translation is terrible!