Dialpad Logo
Dialpad

Cloud communications system for enterprise businesses.

visit website

Dialpad Reviews - Page 7

MW

Mark W.

Telecommunications, 1-10 employees

Overall our experience is good. We install the product for customers and use it in our business. Customer service is the biggest holdback with this product, the current model needs to be inline with similar products.

Pros

Ease of use and functionality. Compatible with multiple OS platforms and desk sets

Cons

The outbound display on the phones shows a relay number instead of the dialed number. This is confusing and degrades product perception.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Time Saving

1. Be able to save money and time having the same software to text, call, record conversations and summary data from old calls and text is the best

Pros

1. Easy to use when about texting, making calls and tracking data 2. Recording system and transcript are getting better and very helpful

Cons

1. If you are texting and get a call in the same time you lose all your text. Sometimes it's a delay

CM

Chavelle M.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

Dialpad or NOTHING

Amazing!!

Pros

It was easy to use, you can be anywhere in the world and you will be able to use this app without problems. It gets the job done and that's all we asked for at B & H Tax.

Cons

Honestly, I really do not have any problems with the software, it does exactly what we require of it. As with everything else in the world, nothing is 100% perfect.

EW

Eric W.

Market Research,

Good but gets in the way sometimes

I use Uberconf to conduct customer research interviews. Generally a great tool, but a couple of problems. First, it's not compatible with Safari which creates a problem for some people. Also, I can't seem to dial out to people whose phone number requires an extension.

Pros

Great, easy for me and my colleagues to use.

Cons

There are a few problems: 1) Not compatible with Safari. 2) "Adding a caller" is a flawed feature. First, I can't tell the status of what is happening when the system is dialing out. Also, I can't call someone if there phone number includes an extension (which happens quite often). 3) People are often confused when they connect to the conference via web. The caller ID information is often wrong so the user sees unfamiliar names and thinks they are in the wrong place.

PD

Pedro D.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Just might work for you

Not the best, but they are ok for anyone starting a business who needs a business number.

Pros

-Good technology -Different Options for their prices -Somehow affordable compared with others

Cons

-Can become expensive if you need more than 1-2 Person to answer calls -Customer support can easily make your life hell -It took me more than 6 months to be able to transfer my number out -They can be very misleading and reject your transfer out requests even after you follow their strict procedures

MS

Malisha S.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Call Me

My experience has been great, and those that have been using the software through me has never complained a single time.

Pros

Easy to use and setup, interface is great and not clustered. The file transfer is amazing. A great software for existing copper line customers to convert to voip

Cons

There was no issue with this software, everything was amazing and a breeze to use.

JC

Jesca C.

Hospitality, 501-1,000 employees

User-friendly and convenient to use

Overall, I highly recommend this app. Very dependable and super easy to use for day-to-day operations.

Pros

The application is very easy to use and direct with the functionalities. On top of that, the quality of the call recordings produced by this system is clear and dependable.

Cons

The option to automatically record a call when you dial out should be available.

AM

Alicia M.

Dialpad- A Must for Businesses

Pros

I love how easy it is to use. It's super simple to set up on the desktop and the app for on-the-go usage. I also love that you can text on the platform as well. Transcripts are also very easy to read and find action items in.

Cons

We haven't quite figured out how to transfer a call yet, but that might be lack of training on our end.

CT

Carly T.

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Pretty good, not spectacular

Pros

It's easy to use and I can quickly turn on and off my Do Not Disturb status to send people directly to voicemail.

Cons

I wish I could pop out different chats when texting people. When my Dialpad window is too small, emojis are difficult to select. It would be nice to be able to increase the size of the textbox when typing out a long message.

AG

Amy G.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Nice to have a "number" to use that's not mine

Pros

Easy to make calls Easy to take calls Easy to use text through the app Eternal log of calls made/received as well as VMs and texts Very easy to assign numbers to new users

Cons

Website is a bit wonky, but in all fairness, I use the app far more, so maybe it's just my "non use" that makes it feel odd.

SR

Sharon R.

Computer Software, self-employed

Great product... room for improvement

UberConference is my favorite conference call and screen sharing product. I love the clean and user friendly interface and find the product very easy to use. Call quality is great and the price is very reasonable. However, my clients sometimes have a hard time with connecting to audio for the first time. It's not clear to them they have to select an audio option. It might be a good idea to use a pop-up window once they log in to allow them to select an option. It would be wonderful to add a video option as well as allowing a viewer to control your screen. I like this product and use it multiple times a day. Looking forward to continuous improvements.

Pros

Quality, ease of use, great value

Cons

Sometimes if my clients login before I do, my audio options disappear and I have to end the call and it drops everyone off... it's not very professional.

WR

Will R.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Dialpad seamlessly integrates into the SDR workflow

Pros

SDR's heavily depend on their phones to be successful in their job. Since coming to Crunchbase and using Dialpad, I've been impressed by how easy to use the product is and how rich the backend analytics are for tracking our team's activity. Recently our team made the jump to outreach.io as our sales engagement platform and the Dialpad integration has made it the seamless workflow experience I've always wanted.

Cons

When receiving an incoming call, there will be multiple pop-ups stacked on top of each other to alert you. This could be due to having both the Chrome extension and desktop app installed, but it seems odd.

Computer Hardware, 11-50 employees

Two years in to using Dialpad

We're able to quickly handle changes to our organizational structure, and manage remote workforce with ease.

Pros

Call from anywhere. App for phone, deskphone & laptop. Easily deploy and change phone tree. Emailed voicemails and transcripts.

Cons

HD Calling on iPhone app doesn't work for my phone (iPhone SE) consistantly enough to utilize, although the fallback method works very well.

Dean S.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Dialpad..... my savior from being a slave to the old phone systems

Overall, Dialpad has been such a blessing for my company. It provides me with everything I need in a phone system and more. For the quality of product I receive it feels like it is under-priced due to it's value and professional perception my company receives. I will never go back to the old style phone system again. Thanks Dialpad!

Pros

The freedom it provides and it acts just like a true phone system that would cost me thousands to set up.

Cons

The app is a bit inconsistent, there seems to be a lag in time while in conversation, and I don't like how it shows on other people's caller IDs.

Adrian R.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Great software but not the best CS

The overall experience is not that good, but not because of the software but because of the CS and Accounts Receivable team. We have reduced our sales team and they have been completely inflexible with the terms of the contract, even if we suggested exchanging the call center licenses for the local presence feature which would cost even more, but they didn't allow us to make the change. Not a very good way to treat the clients, we will not renew the contract.

Pros

It is very easy to use and if you have good internet connection you can hear clearly and there is no delay. You can export all the data you need, but you have to treat it in Excel.

Cons

Would be nice to have better reporting features.

Matt A.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Works great in its current state, needs more integrations

The company supports their product, and we've been happy with them for 3 years now.

Pros

Its simple, easy to use, and a good value. I can also add and remove employees in various area codes very easily and its easy to transfer within the company using the softphone.

Cons

Needs to integrate with Zapier so that we can use our phone numbers to automate outbound texts.

BH

Bruce H.

Airlines/Aviation, 1-10 employees

Worst customer service I have ever used

I'm an IT vendor for a client. I have made three 4 hour round trips to this client to get two phones setup. Not software just phones. I have talked to three level 1 techs that can't solve the problem. I have been told that they would have someone contact me via email and that hasn't happened. I am now been waiting for a call from the "Telephony Group" for 2 hour to get the phone provisioned. I have...

Pros

Nothing. The client is not using the app.

Cons

the client is not using the app. They are only using the phones.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 201-500 employees

Useful Calling Software

I have used many different phone systems and Dialpad is the best. It's so easy to run and manage.

Pros

-Easy to use and manage -Reliable -You're able to record calls -Onboarding new employees is simple

Cons

Very rarely does there come a time when this happens but reporting can be limited. I also suggest having great internet speeds for Dialpad to work to the fullest.

GC

Gregg C.

Sporting Goods, 11-50 employees

Good features, sketchy performance

Pros

Love that it likes to our google accounts, great for remote users (which really came in handy for Covid). Not hard to use. Can be used on multiple devices without tying you to a desk phone.

Cons

For reasons that the support team have yet to determine, as fair amount of our calls go right to voicemail or ring once and go to voicemail. This is killing us. Customers constantly complain that they can’t get a hold of us. Very frustrating. Finally, after 4 support tickets, taken to an elevated level of support (so I’m told). Fingers crossed.

JM

Joseph M.

Law Practice, self-employed

Dialpad has been a terrific solution for my small firm

Dialpad has been responsive to all my customer support requests. The software is a core component of my business and it's been very reliable.

Pros

Dialpad was really simple to setup and I appreciate that the admin interface has made it easy to customize. The most important thing about any phone system is that it must work and be reliable nearly 100% of the time. Dialpad has worked really well and I don't have to worry that calls are not coming through or dropping for whatever reason. Call quality has been excellent and the messaging functions are also great. Finally, I think the apps are pretty intuitive and well organized.

Cons

There are some bugs in the mobile app. Notifications don't seem to go away all the time. Voicemails don't always load. Generally restarting the app is easy and solves issues.

Kelsey K.

Photography, 1-10 employees

The best for working from anywhere!

Pros

Our team LOVES this software because it allows us to work from ANYWHERE. We can answer phone calls remotely or on the road by using the desktop app or the mobile app. We've also found the texting feature to be incredibly helpful! This allows us to communicate in a whole new way with our clients. I love that I can also keep important info right in the contact's page - including special notes (that alert my team of their importance, too) and links to their page in our CRM. And finally, I love that I never have to punch in a number! If I already have the client's contact info, I can just click on it and the phone call begins. So helpful!

Cons

Every so often, we do experience glitches with the software, but there are updates so often that they NEVER last long. The benefits of this software FAR outweigh the teeny glitches we've experienced. One thing: I'd love to be able to mark messages as "Unread" so that my team members can see them if I've already read them.

William T.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Great digital telephone solutions for small or large teams

Pros

Great desktop and mobile applications to answer calls from anyway. Their recent offering of Uberconference for free with plans has also made video conferencing a breeze. We've gotten multiple clients using enterprise-level conferencing software always let us setup the meetings once they've tried our Uberconference system.

Cons

It'd be nice if you could change account settings directly through the desktop application without having to visit the Dialpad website to perform such actions.

Travis S.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

Works well..... when it's not having issues

Dialpad has gone downhill in the past several months. They have added a lot of neat features but seem to have lost focus on the main purpose of the software, making and receiving calls with intelligible audio.

Pros

-Easy to use -Lots of features -Intuitive UI -Mobile app works well

Cons

Constantly having issues with losing audio on one end of the call, connections dropping

KW

Katrina W.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

My thoughts about Dialpad

Pros

I like the fact that Dialpad is internet based phone and it allows you to continue to run your business on the go. You don't have to miss those important calls and you're still able to run errands and conduct other business outside of the office.

Cons

So far I haven't experienced any cons, I really like using Dialpad.

TK

Tyler K.

Calling Clients

Pros

Love being flexible with our team and allowing them to use their own devices with a virtual number that Dialpad offers. Having additional features like recording calls is nice too. The direct integration with Hubspot is a win.

Cons

The redirect thing can kind of be clunky at times. There have been times where I wasn't sure if my call was going to go through once I dialed, it can just take time. Same thing when answering the phone. I had the same kind of issue with my previous tool too.