All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Drag Reviews

easy to use and download

Pros

great way to stay organized using the different columns likes organization easy to download and integrate

Cons

I like the fact I can keep my unread messages towards the top of my gmail. Without this functionality on Drag I decided to not use it.

I'm a big believer on email = task ( emails are the tasks ) and we don't need any other task manager

seeing the big picture in my mailbox on a canvas

Pros

UI/UX, easy to use interface, intuitive, It turns my email box into a canvas and I can see the big picture

Cons

Mac app would have been great. Wish had a longer time to try using the solution. Stopped using at the end of the trial.

Overall I love the product, and I would definitely recommend the product to a friend.

It keeps me organized. Considering Gmail is probably the least efficient inbox, Drag makes the experience a lot better.

Pros

I love how well the product organizes my dashboard. I work with multiple clients, so it's nice to have all the emails that are associated with one account on one dashboard.

Cons

It's a bit slow. I have to wait for about 5-10 seconds for a new email, which I know many of partners would have major problems with.

There is a wide range of software for all kinds of unique purposes.

The ability to see and review a wide range of software.

Pros

This site helps you to find what you need when you are looking for software. Looking down the list I found software titles I was not even aware of, which gave me a better understanding of what was available as far as the ability to chose software that best suits my needs.

Cons

I like the ability to filter results but I think more filters are needed. I wonder if there is a way to allow the user to add a filter on the bottom.

It is a good tool, but a bit overpriced for what you get

Like having something like Trello built into my email

Pros

> I liked the columns where I could assign different titles > I liked being able to enter notes on my to do items > I liked the convenience of it being connected to my gmail

Cons

> When putting info in one of the cards, it would chop off my letters > I don't remember there being a way to attach docs to the cards (Like Trello has)

I used Drag for organising my email better and i must say: "It works"

Getting more focussed and organised AND keeping my inbox clean!

Pros

The best thing about Drag is that the functionality is extensive without losing the freedom to do what you want. I also like the Chrome extension a lot!

Cons

Well for me i took quite some learning and trial and error before i really grasped how Drag worked and how i had to re-organise my way of handling email.

Good now - great later?

Better organization of emails with Kanban style inbox. Some team features to help better work as a team. Once the features are fully developed it would be of great use.

Pros

Helpful support Quick response times Easy to use Easy to switch back to standard gmail if desired Compatibility with Gmail labels, so if you leave your tags still exist

Cons

Lacks some desired features (but are being worked on) Free version is not usable - tacks a signature onto emails, essentially paid-only

general manadement and scaling up companies

I used only trial. So far no benefits.

Pros

Idea of blocks and dividing tasks in to diffrent parts. It is very ease use with drag and drop interface.

Cons

Useless because I can use it only on my desktop web app. No ipad/iphone equivalent to use on diffrent devices.

Useful and easy to use, however, makes loading emails slower

Visually, it shows the emails that are new, sorted into the quadrant of importance and also what has been worked on. This allows me with a quick overview, know if my day is going to be an easy one or if I need me my Morning Coffee to go and Venti.

Pros

It's very easy to keep track of emails by allowing me to sort them into the 4 quadrant of Importance - Urgent and Important, Urgent but Not important, Not Urgent and Important, Not Urgent and Not Important.

Cons

What you get from the Trello like cards is a slower loading of emails, most especially since we have more than 10,000 emails already and on a daily basis get around 100. Also it disrupts the sorting of emails to folders, albeit not too much.

Good App, Helpful for Organization

Helps me be more organized!

Pros

Easily see what's needing to be done. It's like Trello in your Gmail inbox. Really sweet app that increases organization.

Cons

A little unstable and refreshes happen occasionally. Doesn't happen all of the time, but it's a bit annoying when it does.

Drag is very easy to install. I got familiar with the use very fast and it helps to organize emails

Pros

What I like the most about Drag is the way it structures the mailbox and allows me to use it like a to-do list without creating one.

Cons

With Drag, sometimes it is complicated to find back an email in particular. Creating color for categorizing or the possibility of a short title on each email will help. But nothing that bothers too much

It looks easy at the beginning, but confuse when more drags performed

Pros

It Is very simple to use initially just drop and drag.. noncoding and no need spend too much time to learn the features - however it

Cons

A bit messy as a lot of column can rename or reorganise to suite one requirement - as it only one layer we can add more info and it can traced or find easily a particular task after some weeks - it does not record down follow the data and not pop up to remind etc

Simple solution for team collaboration

Pros

Nice interface for your Gmail inbox. Integrates well with Google's service and is pretty easy to use.

Cons

Due to its integration with Gmail inboxes, functionality is limited to categorization of emails. It cannot be compared to standalone solutions.

I always love the list model of working. that's why I installed Drag

Pros

The fact that I can clearly see what emails came in and what are in dispute and what are solved. They are separate

Cons

If I do not have the layout selected, it asks me every time if I want to use the drag layout. It is very annoying

Fun and easy

faster management of my business

Pros

ease of use, constant upgrades, tasks, checklists, notes and due dates, Google Calendar integration

Cons

it is still a bit buggy, the icons kind of overly with the Gmail icons... that is annoying since I can not click the one that is below.

This is a very unique tool that changes the email game.

Pros

Ease of use and convenience. It finally allows me to organize my inbox into actionable tasks. And the kanban board is genius.

Cons

I don't want to spend more time in my inbox especially working on tedious things but I'm working on it.

Trying both this and a competitor ... will this win the drag race?

Pros

so far, a great tool for organizing inbox into simple categories, and ordering emails within categories.

Cons

For my use case, touch-friendlier would be nice, and would make it stand out against the sordid competition

Good in theory

Pros

Organizes your incoming mails into categories

Cons

It's only good if you keep up with it, can get messy

Great way of viewing my email in an organized manner.

Pros

I like the column stack feature. This gives me the flexibility to organize my emails. This is a must when you are working on multiple projects or organizations all at the same time.

Cons

Sometimes loading can be long when switching views from Drag and Gmail and hoping that they can lower the PRO upgrade price.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.