Earth Class Mail

Cloud-based, secure virtual mail & address solutions.

Earth Class Mail Reviews

Pros

I really like Earth Class' customer service, they are very friendly and responsive. The platform works great for us as we travel frequently.

DF

Danielle F.

It has been a seamless experience with no hassles so far. I appreciate timely help and care.

AT

Alper T.

ECM ... lifesaver since I travel a lot. Fairly easy to use and customer support ... very helpful.

CK

Carina K.

Cons

Eliminates having to incur the time and expense to pick up physical mail and deal with lost mail.

VS

Vinay S.

All my mail is received by EarthClass, they scan it for me, and I have the dhoose to Keep the hard copy, or Shred it.

JD

Juan D.

Cancelling and the various month to month charge to my account that normally doesn't stay the same but stays in the same range.

4.5

Twelve year user of Earth Class Mail

Pros

A broad selection of addresses, fast and convenient document scanning, quick check deposits, simple shipping, and package management.

Cons

The user interface feels ten years old. Services are priced at a premium and while the product is very good it falls slightly short of the price point. A more user-friendly app and the website would bring the pricing into line with my expectations.

Great solution to manage the mess of mail (paper) that a small business creates

We use ECM extensively to manage the mail that we get running several small consulting and software resale companies. Before ECM getting all of the right paperwork to the right place was a pain. After moving online can now manage our mail from wherever we are. Unlike 'virtual office' packages that we've looked at ECM is focused on one thing: mail. They do a pretty darn good job of it too. ...

Pros

It is easy to use and has lots of control. Build mail routing rules, scanning rules, setup check deposit, etc.

Cons

The platform is a little older, not as many modern design elements, but it gets the job done and the functionality is great, and on some level I don't need every site I use to look like Facebook.

Terrible company to deal with, unclear pricing, will overcharge you

Can't recommend them just because their customer support sucks and they will nickel and dime you.

Pros

Relatively decent UI to see your mail while traveling.

Cons

They are pretty shady to deal with. They nickel and dime you like crazy and their UI is very unclear when it comes to determining what you're actually being charged for. Their billing system doesn't make it very easy either. I apparently didn't shred a couple of envelopes in time and they charged me $20 extra for the month. Be EXTREMELY careful what you store and shred.

Don't Leave Home Without It!

Having lived abroad now for going on 8 years, I just don't know where I'd be without the ECM tentacle to my life back in the States. They forward my favorite products that I can't get overseas and handle the occasional check deposit. Thanks ECM for turning problematic into 'simplematic' for this expat!

Pros

User friendly menu guided "step by step" system.

Cons

No longer allows me to deposit funds to my ECM account without customer service assistance. Also, shouldn't need customer service to arrange the occasional check deposit. More shipping method options would be nice, but not critical.

I have had multiple accounts over the years, and currently I am an administrator for three addresses

Pros

The basic premise of the service has been met, which is important for the price point of ECM. I have seen ECM change over the past few years, and I am glad to see the pricing match the service level. There is no substitute for performance.

Cons

I have access to multiple accounts for various clients as well as myself. Quickbooks Online provides a great method for a master account to manage multiple accounts, and it would be beneficial if there was such a functionality for ECM.

Hassel Free

Pros

The Portal online makes it easy to navigate like if It was Email.

Cons

Pretty much cant be easier. They do all the work for you, Scan, and if you sign up , they can even deposit checks to your banking account if needed.

My business 110% depends on ECM

It just works, as promised and as advertised, and stays in business helping me to stay in business.

Pros

You can have several offices close to your customers, so they could easily identify with you and contact you locally. The check deposit service is great. Customer service with the real world "can-do" attitude.

Cons

Sometimes things go wrong with them, but very very rarely. Prices slowly rise over the years, but the service does not deteriorates. You will not be disappointed.

Great product

Pros

It really works perfectly for my mobile business. I can work everywhere in the world and not worry about my mail. I can access it everywhere! It allows me to send checks as well if I need to. I love it.

Cons

It is a bit expensive since I do not use it a ton for the price.

Hi Lindsay, thank so much for your feedback. We're happy you've chosen Earth Class Mail as your virtual mailbox provider and grateful to have you as a customer!

Absolutely essential to our nationally distributed company structure.

Pros

Allows us to run a company with 25 people telecommuting from home in 25 different locations all over the country. We don't have to pay rent for a physical main office.

Cons

Have had trouble with automatic check deposits a couple of times, but tech support has always been quick to resolve the issue. User interface used to be clunky, but has been updated and is responsive and more intuitive.

Best Mail Scanning Software

Pros

I really love how easily we are able to scan mail. It really helped with managing our mail that comes in physically. It takes away the need of going through the mail ourselves

Cons

It becomes a hassle when we have physical packages or checks that gets delivered to our virtual mailbox by accident. The cost can pile up very quick, so we always have to be careful of sending physical packages to our virtual mail address. They charge a fee to send each piece of mail to you. Getting onboarded with the software was a very challenging as it was very complicated and confusing.

I could not operate my business without it.

Don't have to waste time with stupid mail.

Pros

The fact that I don't have to handle mail. I can be out of the country for 6 months and still see all my mail. Every piece of mail I open is automatically scanned and digitally archived. I think snail mail is one of the most inefficient things on earth, so I'm glad that ECM exists to help me streamline that part of my life.

Cons

About the software - sometimes it's a little slow to load, especially if I'm scrolling way way back through my mail. I wish there wasn't such a delay in the time it takes to get my mail (I use the Las Vegas PO box and I understand that once it is received there, it's shipped up to Oregon for sorting). Sometimes giving out my address is difficult. Some automated web forms don't have room or won't accept that "PMB 61891" part of the address. I wish there was a Nevada street address.

Great simple product, and getting better all the time

Pros

I'm a big fan of this product. It's made processing payments for our small company so much easier. No more trips to the post office, no more delays in getting payments posted. We are very pleased.

Cons

There are a few functions that can be clunky, however, I will say that Earthclass is terrific at taking and implementing suggestions as they continue to develop. So I have no complaints.

Hi Bettina, thank so much for your feedback. We're happy you've chosen Earth Class Mail as your virtual mailbox provider and grateful to have you as a customer!

I've had earthclassmail for years and have had reliable service

Being able to receive my mail while endlessly traveling abroad is very convenient.

Pros

Works effectively and quickly enough. Makes living on the road possible which is an amazing service.

Cons

Customer service has been nil: when I've had one issue, the blame for a mislabeled package was passed on to the Post office (as if they'd peel a label off and put somebody's else's name and address on it).

They are extremely polite and helpful. Well informed Employees! Great Experience!

As I said in the review, I, Family and Employees have access to our mail from over 6,000 miles away. The Convenience is absolutely amazing. I could never get the USPS to do what Earth Class Mail provides to us.

Pros

It is very easy to use once you get to know it, like anything, I had some questions and was given specific, precise answers. It is extremely convenient to me! I don't have to worry about mail! They do it all! Highly Recommended to Anyone who needs this type of Service!

Cons

I have yet to find anything about their service that has a negative! I found it to be extremely useful to me and my employees as we're not in Massachusetts at the moment. It has taken all the hassle out of dealing with the USPS, as I can have Mail opened and scanned to see whether to keep it, have it delivered to us here at an affordable price or have it tossed in the trash. So with such a convenient service at an incredibly affordable price, I have found nothing negative to write about. I Highly Recommend this to Everybody. Try it, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Excellent Service

The service is excellent. Our letters are processed timely. Its customer service representative are qualified and highly trained. They always have a very assertive answer and solve issues.

Pros

Very friendly and easy to learn and use.

Cons

Some letters are classified automatically as to be scanned.

Looks like you left your review in the wrong place. Earth Class Mail is not Paycor.

Glowing review for Earth Class Mail

Our overall experience has been excellent. The support staff is very user friendly and quick to respond. The software itself is very easy to use and navigate.

Pros

Earth Class Mail has been a lifesaver during this pandemic. Without it the company would have lost critical mail and time in responding to necessary correspondence. Since the work from home status has been put into place, we would not be able to function without Earth Class Mail

Cons

Not applicable at this time. We currently have nothing negative to say about Earth Class Mail, as we only have positive things to say

A great service for a growing company

Pros

We use Earth Class Mail's check deposit service and I think that it's very good. Customers send checks to them, not to our office. This reduces the likelihood that a check will get lost or that an employee will steal from the company. It also allows us the flexibility to switch banks or bank accounts.

Cons

1. Sometimes they don't answer the phone when I call. 2. Other services cost less, however, their pricing is low enough and their service is good enough that it is worth paying a little extra for EarthClassMail's professionalism. I do wish they offered a personal service

I am a long term customer for a good reason :-)

Pros

That I can conveniently see and manage my incoming postal mail while I am out of the country.

Cons

That it is difficult to quickly see when items have actually left my inbox and were shipped (as they still appear after they were shipped.

8 Years of Stellar Service Deserves an Award

For eight years, ECM has made it easy to live where I want and not worry about mail. As a freelancer, I go wherever my client wants. Sometimes for a long time. ECM gives me stability. They collect my mail, scan what I want to read now, send what I need to see in person, recycle mail when I'm done, and make sure I always stay in the know from every place I visit. Keeping my LA address even when I'm not here has made it so easy to get cheques, remain in touch with businesses I want to hear from, and even build trust with my associates who know they can send me key documents that will reach me immediately.

Cons

It's pricey... but it's worth it

If you work virtually and live internationally -- this is for you. I have recommended ECM to countless friends and colleagues.

Pros

If you work virtually and travel often -- this is an essential. I couldn't live the way I do without Earth Class Mail. Not having to be tied to a physical address is just brilliant.

Cons

I don't really have many complaints. If there was one, it's that it's a little pricey when you throw in the street address and check cashing extras. But... I've been a user for 7 years so...

Been using ECM for 7 years! Love the flexibility and address stability. Lifesaver!

Pros

I like that I've had a consistent address for years, I can redirect mail easily, ECM opens and scans mail for me and then it makes it easy for me to quickly process mail. It makes mail as easy to process as email!

Cons

UX is dated and slow, no major feature updates. No easy way to batch actions (I know its supported, but the implementation is weak).

I had a wonderful experience with Earth Class Mail

I enjoy the product. Will recommend it to others..

Pros

I love the online Notary they provided so that the paperwork was able to be submitted in a timely manner. I know the Notary was a third party service, but it was cool how we were able to get all the paperwork completed online. I love their Register Agent product as well..

Cons

I have to think hard about the cons.. Can't think of anything at the moment. Okay, I thought of something, I didn't see their phone number on the site. I think it'll be best to list it on the site for the customers who need to make a quick call can do so.. That's about all I could think of at the moment.

Earth Class Mail is essential for Digital Nomads

We've been using Earth Class Mail since we first incorporated, three years now. RunMags was originally set up to enable a digital nomad lifestyle and Earth Class Mail has been essential to achieve that vision. The platform is easy to use, our mail has never been lost and as you travel, they'll forward mail to your hotel, etc.

Pros

It's a lifestyle enabler.

Cons

That there's not Google Single Sign On.

Ultimate tool for business mailing address

Pros

Perfect for remotely managed businesses and startups

Cons

a little bit high running cost, temporary shipping address could be more affordable for those who have just started their business

Hi Ahmed, thank so much for your feedback. We're happy you've chosen Earth Class Mail as your virtual mailbox provider and grateful to have you as a customer!

Love it. I've used it for 8 years and it is life saving for frequent travelers

Mail solution

Pros

Incredibly convenient and fast. It makes dealing with mail very easy. I love having all of my important mail scanned and stored in one place.

Cons

I think the address is not as professional as it could be. I'd love to be able to say Suite 1402 instead of box 19784