CodeTwo Email Signatures 365 Reviews - Page 2

DH

David H.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

CodeTwo has been great for us and for our clients for years

We switched over in 2020 and even then, the CodeTwo service was great, and the product worked faultlessly. We have now assisted a dozen companies to use CodeTwo or switch over from something else. When I've needed technical assistance, the team have been 100% focused on getting me the right information as quickly as possible. The system has never failed and even when we were late on an invoice, they did not disconnect us or get all demanding and stressed. They have been a breeze to deal with really.

Pros

We love the features and simplicity to install and manage.

Cons

Least.... eh, that does not compute. We're really happy. If I was to pick maybe I often (a while back) logged into the wrong management interface for signature management and client management. That'd be picky though... and now one logs into the other.

GB

Gordon B.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Easy and simple to use

My experience has been great, I don't have to worry about remembering to copy signatures to new machines I setup or synchronizing signatures around when I need to change it, no boring text-based signatures for mobile... It's the perfect solution.

Pros

I love the ease of use and that the product is continuously being updated to be better and easier to use. As an example; I've been using the email signatures for around 3 years now, we used to have a windows desktop client to edit signatures which to be honest wasn't the smoothest experience when you needed to make a small tweak to a signature, these days there's an easy to web interface that lets you jump in, make your change and get out. It's not a time consuming exercise to make new signatures or edit existing when they need to change.I've had to try getting this idea working in a business setting through the built in mechanisms for company signatures, it's a pain, doing this manually is also a pain... I no longer thing about signatures, they just work

Cons

There's not really anything I've wanted that I'm not able to do with the software. I started using it first with my personal account and then help move the company I was working for at the time onto it and now the company I've working for is using it and there hasn't come a time (besides the old windows desktop client, which is now all web) where I wanted something to work differently to how it does. It just works as expected giving you features to simplify signature management like the placeholders for using data straight out of active directory for simple customization but if needed are able to easily branch off a signature for a specific person or group

Construction, 201-500 employees

CodeTwo: helping us brand consistently

I've used CodeTwo as an on-premise product at a previous job, so when IT was asked about centralized signature management, CodeTwo was at the top of our shortlist. Just as I remember, setup was easy, implementation was a breeze, and (most of) our users love it.

Pros

CodeTwo's tight integration with Office 365 Exchange, it's conditional formatting and conditional signature support, and it's ease of administration made it an easy sell for us. We love the ability to use Exchange custom attributes with our signatures--very useful for folks on our teams with state-specific licensure, postnominal letters, and contract-specific titles. The new web designer is quite good, though I still used the application, mostly out of familiarity.

Cons

I would love to have a conditional that fired on the presence of a custom attribute, but this is a small thing. I would very much like to see a better HTML editor and component support--this makes it difficult to change marketing messages because I have to do it for each signature variant. Having a method to edit a component once and re-use that component in multiple signatures would be a boon to productivity for my team.

HN

Hendrik N.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Automated and fully customized email signatures made easy

Email Signatures for Office 365 was our first choice, because we already knew the on premise version from CodeTwo. Needless to say, that we had at least the same expectations for the cloud version as we had for the on premise version, and CodeTwo delivered. Email signatures for Office 365 is really easy to start with, and once you know the bits and pieces of this powerful tool, you can start digging...

Pros

Email Signatures for Office 365 is very easy to setup: just create an account and connect it to your Office 365 tenant. The assistant will help you through the setup and it is absolutely hassle free. The send connectors are setup for you and it's just a few clicks before you can start creating you first signature. The integration into Outlook (Web & Client) is absolutely awesome. You don't have to install anything and the plugin can be pushed directly via Office 365. Server side signatures work with any device and at any time and with the new web based signature editor, you can now start without installing and updating the editor component. I must say, I am as impressed as on the first day I got in contact with CodeTwo.

Cons

Sometimes you have to recreate the connection between Office 365 and Email Signatures for Office 365. I don't know if that is a problem of CodeTwo or a general issue with Office 365. At least the system notifies you, if there is any problem to deal with.

JC

Jocelyn C.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Great solution for signature consistency!!

My overall experience was excellent! The signatures I created look great and have all the features I wanted. I love that I can make changes such as adding promotions and have it roll out to everyone. I also love that we don't get any rogue additions to signatures. I also love that our new hire onboarding process has been streamlined a bit, too. We always add new hires to Active Directory when we set up their email accounts, and now they automatically get a signature, when before it was a "to-do" for them.

Pros

I LOVE that we no longer have consultants adding random things to their signatures or accidentally messing up the layout because they are managed centrally now! I also LOVE that it pulls from Active Directory, something we were already populating anyhow. I found designing signatures in the interface very easy, especially when I realized I could tweak things in the HTML source. I easily found all...

Cons

Maybe I missed it in the documentation, but I would have liked it stated more clearly where to add user data and photos to for best results. I had problems with Azure Active Directory not propagating photos and I spent a lot of time debugging. It turns out that CodeTwo has a great photo tool that solved my problem but it took a little back and forth on my issue to learn of it. And even though I...

DB

Dean B.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

The CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 Software is a simply brilliant & comprehensive product

The CodeTwo service is resolving a lot of issues we have had with our email signature systems in the past. A). Our company is saving quite a significant cost on our yearly fees for email signatures to be implemented and probably most importantly B). We are now able to manage our signatures in-office which ensures that signatures and marketing banners can be changed whenever we want without a 3 - 5 day waiting period as we have seen with our previous partners. We are also solving the issues of being able to create rotational banners as advised by our support tech with the simple creation of rules in the manage signatures app that can be downloaded to any local machine.

Pros

CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 is a brilliant tool to not only implement a fully automated email signature solution to your companies email setup that ensures your brand stays relevant and up to speed in the digital age but it is also a great cost-saving solution for companies looking to keep their overheads low. Additionally, when you create an account with CodeTwo you are guaranteeing yourself some of the most dedicated and knowledgable support technicians that actually respond to any and all queries you may have regarding the service. Getting stuck somewhere? Contact your support tech and they will ensure they get you up and running no matter the problem and the best part about the support is that they respond within the same day to when you have sent an email.

Cons

To be honest, there's not much we can really complain about using the CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365. If we had to choose something, it could be that going through their online knowledgebase can be a bit time-consuming and confusing with a lot of links and reading but their How-to videos really help with that.

Aggressive Support Teams

I don't like the set up of the software and the fact that you need to have an install of the software to design the signatures. This often doesn't work properly. The signatures often go down and you have open the software and reconnect to allow it to work again. This means you either have to remote into the machine that the software is loaded on or drive to the work. I have also found that the delivery of the mails is often very slow through their servers and can sometimes have to wait for 15 to 30 mins for the mails to go through. Their support says that this is impossible.

Pros

Has a couple of features that Exclaimer Cloud Signatures don't have.

Cons

The support teams are aggressive and even though I have vast experience with Office 365 and Exchange, when asking for help, their support are not helpful and make it seem like it my fault rather than their fault. I have moved up the support levels and the experience did not improve. They also don't treat their resellers well.

Dear Customer, we are sorry you had a bad experience with our product. Customer satisfaction is always our top priority, so we'd be grateful if you could contact us and provide more information (such as your ticket number) so that we can analyze your case and straighten everything out. It's our mission to have the best email signature product and support on the planet. If you would like to give us one more try, let us know! Best regards, CodeTwo

AG

Andreas G.

Consumer Electronics, 51-200 employees

Definitely the right choice, I am absolutely thrilled!

Pros

Integration is quick and easy. Everything is explained step by step in a video and can be viewed in advance. The range of functions is huge, but the excellent design never makes it confusing or overloaded. The modern backend makes it fun to use. I can assign users additional signatures to the standard signature, which they can select via the Outlook add-in.

Cons

I would like to see recipients and keywords available in the rules for client-side signatures, as is the case with server-side signatures. In some cases, this would save manual signature selection if several are available. It may even be possible, I just don't know how yet.

KP

Kamlesh P.

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

Automation on its best !!!

Perfect tool for organizations which believes to market its creativity via signature tool. Well maintained pages, licensing integration and multi-tenant enrollment makes work easier, and keeps the professional approach same across all tenants. Customer support and Technical team availability is awesome - Big Thanks !

Pros

Affordable, Time Savers, Compatibility at its best ! System Administrator is easy, Tier1 engineers / resources can access and update required signature. Maintains uniformity across organization and keep's my signature banner accurate across portfolio. Adding logo, banners with text is so easy. Well integrated on On-premise and O365. SSO feature is amazing with Multi-Factor Authentication makes its better secure.

Cons

As global market is open, i would suggest Code-Two team to extend their services supporting mutli-currencies payment. Limitation with dollar only pay mode, make payment little slower, as my organization does billing in INR (Indian Rupees) Will be more happy, if INR is included as payment acceptance

FZ

Filip Z.

Happy with CodeTwo

We are an IT outsourcing company. For many years, we have deployed CodeTwo with our clients and also use it ourselves - both in an on-premise environment and in combination with Exchange online. We have not experienced any problems, everything works as it should. The clients are satisfied, we have no negative feedback."

Pros

Perfect functionality, ease of use, acceptable pricing, good support.

Cons

Sometimes it is not quite easy to create a signature design in the built-in editor.

KF

Kirk F.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Great product & great service

I am very satisfied

Pros

It is very easy to use. It integrates well with our e-mail clients

Cons

The scheduling of e-mail signatures needs work. It currently does not support multiple time zones

OK

Onder K.

CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365

It is a Microsoft certified product and works in the Microsoft data center. At this point, you could be comfortable for security and technical matters. By installing the necessary DNS settings, Office 365 Tenant will be available in less than 1 hour. All necessary steps are ready for use. It's enough to download and run the signature designer and rule manager developed with ClickOnce technology. Depending...

Pros

Most companies that believe in prestige and utility need signature attachments for corporate e-mails. CodeTwo offers a perfect solution for this need. At the same time, it facilitates the IT team to do this job and directly contributes to the resale of the Sales and Marketing departments. It is necessary to try and use this product, it is not enough to tell.

Cons

product meets our expectations

FE

Felix E.

Civil Engineering, 51-200 employees

Does what it promises

We are using the signature products from CodeTwo for over ten years now and they never failed us (except when the problem sits 2ft. in front of the screen, of course :) )

Pros

The core feature is to create signatures and disclaimers and this works perfectly. Even complex logics or special conditions are no problem and work like a charm.

Cons

The pricing model as SaaS is not my favorite, because it has some disadvantages (e.g. you cannot put it in some leasing contract).

FP

Fannie P.

Architecture & Planning, 51-200 employees

CodeTwo Email Signatures 365

Pros

The templates are easy to use and personalize. CodeTwo connects directly with the Office 365 admin account, it is easy to deploy and it is intagrated into Outlook.

Cons

The alignment of the logo on the signature preview is different from the actual alignment in Outlook.

RB

Rafael B.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

We will continue to be the best.

Whenever I need to use the solution, it perfectly meets all the requirements.

Pros

Can we say that everything? An excellent job done by all.

Cons

I haven't found anything I can complain about yet, all great.

CP

Chelcie P.

Great all-round package

Users previously had control over their own signatures, which meant job titles were changes, images were not of the highest quality, brand colours were wrong. And it created more work for our company to fix them and train users. Code two was very quick and easy to implement, no end user training was required. We are able to put marketing banners company-wide on the signatures now.

Pros

I like the ease of use of the design editor, it is very simple and clearly laid out. It easily integrates with office 365, and Active Directory, I also use the photo uploader software which fits into the package nicely. The support team are amazing, they reply and resolve issues quickly. No problem is too small for them, they are still kind and patient when teaching me even the little things.

Cons

I found getting the right spacing very hard, one small move and the whole thing would jump. I contacted the support team and within a day they created me an html template and showed me how to use tables to keep my images and text in place.

TF

Terrie F.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

The best signature app value and product that I've experienced

CodeTwo solved our problem of professional looking signatures with the ability to utilize marketing along the way. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is happy, therefore I am happy.

Pros

To set up email signatures in a hybrid environment involves numerous steps on the back end, which I can guess that some administrators have not had the opportunity to do yet. The instructions were SO clear and concise - and the support team is so fast to respond and resolve your issue, I knew I had picked the right app for my team. Also, the admin panel is intuitive and easy to use. If you do have a question though, the CodeTwo team is right on top of it. You have your answer quickly and backed by their extensive knowledge. I am thrilled with CodeTwo.

Cons

Sometimes the email signatures are really big when someone replies. I was told that this is not the software, but how the receiver renders it. So, that said, I really can't think of anything else that I dislike.

Easy Signature Management

The setup was straightforward and easy. Creating my first signature was simple using the signature designer.

Pros

The setup process is straightforward. It is easy to create signature rules to customize which users get which signatures. And the Outlook plugin is easy to deploy.

Cons

It would be cool to see some stats about which signatures are used most often.

AS

Adrien S.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

CodeTwo is a very user friendly, easy to deploy and professional solution for companies

Without a central signature management like Code Two, it becomes hard to maintain a common and shared signature within, it is then required to rely on end users to manage their signature on their own which leaves room for mistake and for unconcerned people which would not always update their signature on time. It is also very useful for communicating on companies event and major information.

Pros

As an IT company, we appreciated that the code two support helped is to merge all our customer administration and billing under one single platform, which is super useful with our MSP spirit

Cons

Still in this MSP approach and as a Swiss company, it would be great to receive automatic invoices payable within 30 days, instead of using a corporate credit card.

WB

William B.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Easy to use and feature rich!

Pros

The ability to use the schedule feature along with the ability to stack multiple signature blocks allows you to make some very dynamic signatures based on dates or upcoming events. Preschedule extra notes for special events or days adds that punch to your emails. Additionally the being able to add utm coding into all of the links help analysis of when people use your links. I have used a number of these services and I always fall back to CodeTwo as it’s the smoothest and simplest to use and loaded with features. The keyword feature also adds a great touch being able to auto add in a survey or feed back section to your signature based on a keyword in your email is a great way to gain feedback.

Cons

Single tenant admin login for billing. Having all O365 Global admin the ability to login to the CodeTwo Tenant Admin Centre would be helpful.

Simbarashe M.

CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365

Our customers have always required a seamsless solution for M365 signatures and this has proven to be the best solution which integrates very well. We enjoy vast discounts as a partner.

Pros

CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 is very easy to implement and the setup to integrate with M365 is so easy. As an MSP we find it very useful for our customers to get setup and running a professional email signature solution.

Cons

No issues have been encountered thus far.

JW

Jimmy W.

Signatures that just work

Excellent product and very well integrated into Office 365

Pros

Easy to use, provide dynamic signatures, Set it up and forget about it.

Cons

Initial setup and integration with Office 365 tenancy took some time but when done once, was easy to do on subsequent occasions for clients.

Jim A.

Higher Education, 501-1,000 employees

Best Value and Best Product!

Pros

Everything we wanted in an email signature tool. In fact, we didn't know it could be this easy. We thought there must be a commercial product to help us standardize our branding and email look and feel, and boom - we found CodeTwo. We thought it seemed a little too good to be true, but found it more than met our expectations. We have found features that were not part of our initial requirements that we now use and can't live without. Great product! Great price!

Cons

Not really any negative. Being a small IT shop it was good that the system administrator and I worked closely to set up the tenant. From there, we handed it off to our IT services person and within a day had it up and in production. We were concerned early on that dealing with an overseas company may cause logistic, language, and/or cultural differences which would make it difficult to overcome. However, that was not the case at all. Everything was well documented, perfect English, and easy to communicate between our organizations.

Computer & Network Security, 11-50 employees

CodeTwo 365 Signatures!

Pros

The customer support is great! The product works and whenever you have questions there are a plethora of knowledge base articles, but when you need a specific answer, the support team does a great job explaining things clearly.

Cons

Nothing specific really comes to mind. When requesting support it can take quite a few hours to get a response but, nothing absurd.

TV

Tom V.

Law Practice, 11-50 employees

Wow, Super Impressed!

Prior to using the CodeTwo product, we had a literal mish-mash of email signatures with no control over the signatures and office staff was not sticking with a pre-determined template we'd created. CodeTwo eliminates those challenges entired.y

Pros

The CodeTwo signatures are the most dynamic with the direct Microsoft 365 integration. Also, we believe, the easiest to use of any email signature options we've tested. We only tested CodeTwo for a few days before making the easy decision to decide this was the best platform for our firm.

Cons

So far love it! Can't say anything as far as a negative aspect.