Email Validator Reviews

4.8

How would you rate Email Validator?

Pros

Integration is very easy to all your platforms. If email clients are important for you, this tool must be part of your basic healthy strategies.

JS

Jonathan S.

Overall great customer experience on the free trial of Byteplant email validation service.

DL

Daisy L.

I am very satisfied with the general functioning of the application.

AL

Antoni L.

Cons

Some administrative problem, due to my fault, with data invoices.

DM

Dennis M.

Due to clunky design I accidently processed the same list multiple times. Admittedly, this was equal parts antiquated design and user error.

LI

Lucas I.

It is really friendly for fresh user to understand the steps of validation. Very clear web structure. FAQS part is especially helpful.

Pros

It provides multi-language service which is very convenient for users to understand the service in an efficient way.

Cons

So far, I personally feel satisfied with their free trial service.

Hi Daisy, Thanks alot for the feedback!

Reliable email validation solution

The only tool online with such detailed reports that we have come across, and planning to switch the rest of our projects to Byteplant as well. Simple to use. Appreciate the fact that they take the security seriously and commit to deleting all the data with two weeks, somehow it gives you a peace of mind.

Pros

We use Email Validator for one of our projects in the cryptocurrency and blockchain niche. Daily we get plenty of new subscriptions so we have a monthly subscription option. We use the API which is quite convenient, had no problems installing it on our website and occasionally run bulk list cleaning. The reports are quite detailed which is great. We just upload our list and get the results. Everything is very intuitive, quick and easy.

Cons

List cleaning takes 48 hours so you have to plan ahead, however, we appreciate the thoroughness over the ‘speed’.

Hi Jeremy, thank you for the nice words - we really appreciate your feedback!

just in 2 hours all is done and works just fine!

Pros

email validation works perfect. I just uploade it to mailchimp and no complains!

Cons

If you don't have enough credits, the task is saved and run automaticly after recharge.

Hi Jens, thanks for the feedback! Tasks are automatically saved for your convenience, while you recharge your account.

Very good Email Validator with quick and individual support

Pros

Accuracy and e-mail support are both great!

Cons

There is nothing negative to say about this software

Hi Dominik, Thanks for the review! We are glad you are seeing the positive impact good email address data quality has on your business! Best regards! The Byteplant GbmH team.

this isn't a Nice to have, its a MUST if you want email data health

Since we implemented this, all email data have been improved. It adds another security level to our online platforms.

Pros

Cons

For now, this works good for me. For now, this works good for me.

Thank you for your review Jonathan! We hope Email Validator has helped you keep your records clean!

Ein muss bei der Datenvalidierung!

Wir können durch den Einsatz von Email-Validator schnelle abfragen in Echtzeit tätigen.

Pros

Die Validierungs-API ist schnell und einfach in jeden Workflow zu installieren. Ein einfach gestalteter Überblick im Kundenmenü zeigt die aktuellen Lizenz an und erleichtert so due Nutzung. Bis dato fehlerfrei und eine große Hilfe!

Cons

Eigentlich gibt es in unseren Augen keine großen Nachteile bei der Software.

Showing original review in German. See translation

Hi Luca, Thank you so much for you feedback!!

Solid tool

Pros

Easy to use to validate emails, straightforward.

Cons

User interface, exporting process is a bit clunky

Hi Tina, Thanks for your feedback! We are working to improve our User Interface and Exporting Process. Expect new updates in the coming months!

Highly Effective Disposable Email Detector

Pros

Robust in catching disposable emails Easy to use and integrate

Cons

No complaints so far. The product is working as expected and easy to use.

Hi Olawale, Thanks for the review - We are very happy to help you improve your email address data quality!

Practical and fucntional

I am very satisfied with the general functioning of the application

Pros

Ease of configuration and efficiency in operation

Cons

Good application performance and good interface

Hi Antoni, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a feedback!

Great job

Pros

User friendly and quick to learn. Easily to connect with google sheets, excel and HubSpot.

Cons

Some administrative problem, due to my fault, with data invoices.

Hi Dennis, Thanks alot for your feedback!

Stable and easy-to-use validator

The most accurate email verification tool. I am using single email validation and bulk validation. We verify users during registration and use bulk verification when launching marketing campaigns or sending information emails to our customers. The email validator is GDPR compliant, so I don't have to worry about working with our European clients. I love how quickly it checks the email lists.

Pros

Fast work, even with large email lists Stable tool. Accuracy plays a major role for us. Great support.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. It just works perfectly, so I don’t even think about it.

Hi Vladisvlav, Thanks for your kind words. We are happy to help you and your team improve your Email Marketing Campaigns!

Email Validator is very useful

Very pleasant! I'll continue to use it.

Pros

Byteplant is very reliable, useful product when it detects fake emails. Actually it really helps me a lot when sometimes I click wrong link with fake emails . My computer gets virus easily.

Cons

At present I don't find any negative when I am using Byteplant

Hello Laurisa, Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Great for Email Marketing

Pros

Before using this software we had rather large amounts of invalid and disposeable emails in our CRM database - which really damaged our email marketing campaigns. After running our entire database through Byteplant's Email Validator, we've really managed to improve our data quality significanty.

Cons

Sometimes validations take a bit longer than expected but this does not happen often.

Hi Bianca, Thanks for the kinds words. We are happy Email Validator helped your company improve your Email Marketing ROI!

Email marketing verification tool that rocks

Pros

I recently switched newsletter companies, and when exporting the email list, it had errors. This service was straightforward to use and saved me hours manually fixing data entry errors. On top of that, it verified the validity of the email addresses. This service was awesome! A serious time saver. It took very little time!

Cons

I did not find anything I did not like about it.

Hi Vickie, Thank you for the kind words. We are glad to have helped you improve your newsletter outreach!

Byteplant Review

Pros

The ease of use. The overall program has a good feel towards using it.

Cons

The setting up of the software, integrating it with our system took a bit longer than expected. Once we got it fixed it worked like a charm.

Hey Tim, Thanks for the review and best of luck with your upcoming marketing campaigns!

easy to use and does the job perfectly

Pros

Easy to set up and get going. Does its job well.

Cons

Eventhough it is easy to use the UX could be improved.

Hey Elias, Thanks so much for your review and the UX improvement suggestion - we are working hard on improving it!

Solid performance and results

Pros

I appreciate how granular the results are.

Cons

Hi Lucas, Thanks for the kind words - we will take a closer look at our UI and see what we can do to improve it. Best, Byteplant Team