Five9 Reviews - Page 2

Reporting made easy!

Pros

I love the reporting capabilities in Five9. After working with Cisco for the past 3 months, I've realized how much easier and customizable the reporting tools are in Five9.

Cons

The functionality could be a little bit better. Being able to toggle between calls when you put a client on hold is a MUST and I'm shocked it's taken this long for Five9 to address this issue. And as much as I love the reporting capabilities, sometimes interpreting the data is not the easiest and customer service does not provide you with any help. An example would be running two separate reports on the same data, but acquiring different results. Data often does not match when it should.

Hi Oscar, thanks for sharing your review about our reporting features. It’s great to hear the report are working well for you. Please feel free to reach out to your account manager should you ever have any questions about the reports or any other features.

Their Name Holds True - Up 99.999% of the Time

Five9 helped my department (and the company) manage several thousand calls per month with ease. It really is a great program and the customer service is on point.

Pros

I used Five9 in one of my previous roles for 3+ years. In those 3 yrs of use Five9 only went down three, maybe four times and only for a short time at that. The software was easy to use and can do quite a bit. The only reason I do not use Five9 now is because the company I work for now is too deeply entrenched in another VOIP service. Five9 very seemlessly integrates with Salesforce and other CRMs. Reporting is also another thing Five9 does very well. The custom reporting options is almost overwhelming but with a little practice and guidance you can really zero in on the metrics you want.

Cons

At the time, the non CRM user interface was a little dated but easy to use and reliable.

Five9 is an easy to use web-based call center platform

Much better view of what our call center was doing. Recorded calls are awesome.

Pros

Five 9 is easy to us. You can customize it however you want. Adding additional phone numbers or agents is a snap. The account managers we have been assigned have been great. The people they assign to you durning deployment were extremely knowledgeable.

Cons

Call statistic data only saved for 60 days. Should have a way to save all data locally or keep it on their server for at least 2 years. Makes trending difficult. You can export reports but if you didn't know you need something and then the 60 days have elapsed you are out of luck. There should also be a way to use the administrator functions on the web via a java applet. It would help out being able to make emergency changes on a cell phone.

David, Thank you for posting your great review. Providing "great customer experiences every time" is our vision, and we're excited to hear that your customer experience has been excellent. We're here to help, so please don't hesitate to reach out to your account manager should you ever need anything.

Five9 was easy to use when calling delinquent homeowners. Setting up call campaigns and loading

Able to make multiple call passes on the campaign.

Pros

Able to set up different call campaign to your needs on your delinquent customer. You can call the more delinquent customer first, do a no call campaign and set up the dialer to call the homeowner how every many times you need to. The dialer will remove disconnected call so that you not calling them over and over again during the campaign. The reports were very helpful when trying to see what or how many call were made by the employees.

Cons

It was hard to understand some of the employees at the helpdesk. You were not able to know how many passes you made on a call. The reporting was complicated on this information.

Hello Cecelia, Thanks for posting your review on how Five9 helped you execute your campaign more effectively. If you ever have any questions about our reporting features, please don't hesitate to reach out to your account manager.

Five9 is the best software solution for out telephone needs.

Great reports and statistic metrics. Our customers can get a hold of us all the time and they very seldom have to leave us a voice mail. Our sales and patient retention has increased!

Pros

We run a small call center for our clinics, all of our patient calls are routed to our call center. Five9 is our call center software and we love it. Five9 is so easy to use, our team learned the system in under an hour. The reports available in the system have helped us track our progress. The statistic reports have been instrumental in our goal planing process.

Cons

When we need customer service we often have to leave voice mails and wait for a call back. I would really help if we could get a live person right away when needed.

Hello Adriana, It's fantastic to hear that Five9 has helped you increase your sales and patient retention. Thanks for taking the time to write this review. Let us know if we can ever be of service.

Five9 meets our Call Center needs

Custom service is helpful and goes above & beyond to help get my questions answered.

Pros

We have multiple options for selection and Five9 makes it easy to triage the calls & record the incoming calls in a professional and timely fashion. We are able to access a recording minutes after it is recorded. We can also run monthly metric reports.

Cons

Outbound calls are not recorded. System does not integrate with our current intake database (salesforce).

Hi Tracy, Thanks for posting your review. We pride ourselves with our excellent 24/7 customer support and are happy to hear our call recording and reporting features are working well for you. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to your account manager if you ever have questions about any other features or integrations we offer.

By far the best Saleforce dialer but very complex to set up. Lacks basic process out of the box.

Pros

The only automated dialer app for outbound calls I have found that actually works with Salesforce. Fast and reliable, handles prioritization of lead pipe in near realtime, flexible in setting up campaigns and rules. Inbound is also powerful, and blending in/outbound works like a charm. Once I got it working it is by far the best Salesforce dialer (I have tried all the big ones!).

Cons

Thousands of settings in various places so very difficult to setup. Lacks basic sales process in the out of the box setup (eg no scheduling of callbacks) so took months of experimenting with Salesforce workflows etc to build a working sales process. Had big problems before we finally got it right, and the sales team initially hated it because of all the problems. Inbound is soooo complex that I do not even dare to touch the flow setup myself.

Easy to learn and use

Pros

I have used this at 3 separate companies and there isn't a complicated learning curve and their help section is very detailed with extensive training modules that you can reference easily.

Cons

The one thing that I'm not thrilled with is the `Supervisor area. It's cumbersome to try and sort the view and it would be nice if there was a find feature so I can locate an agent without resorting everything by name and then re-clicking a dozen times to put everything back.

Hi Diana, Thank you for your great review. We're excited to hear that Five9 is working so well for Venmo. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your account manager if you ever have any questions about our features or functionality.

It's so easy!

I really enjoy using this software. I have had a lot of great experience with customer service.

Pros

I like that you can customize this software to meet your individual needs. It's very easy to set up a campaign, customize reports and to train the agents on using the software. I work in a correctional industry and I was very surprised at how easy it was to secure the software to meet the Department of Corrections security needs.

Cons

This software price is on the high end of the spectrum.

Hi Lisa, Thank you very much for your review and sharing how Five9 has made you more successful in your job and in your industry. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if we can ever be of service.

Very Effective Cloud Phone Software

Overall I found this a fantastic software. It really does the job you need it to in both an effective and fairly simple way. It has lots of features depending on what you need from it and I think it’s a great addition to anyone needing direct customer communication.

Pros

Five9 did exactly what it was meant to. It gave me a cloud telephone system that allowed me to make and receive necessary calls, in a fairly straightforward format. For the most part it had great, clear sound, and a steady connection so long as I had a wired connection. I think it’s a solid program that can be configured exactly as you might want or need it which makes it very valuable.

Cons

Installing it was a multi step process. And I could see how this could go wrong for some doing this at home with no I.T, if they’re not particularly tech savvy. But it’s not overly complex, just something to note. I also believe it worked best on Chrome, but that could have just been my computer.

Five9 Review

It's been great! So much so that when we merged with another company, we convinced them to change from their service to Five9.

Pros

I like that it is cloud based, which allows me to be mobile with my call center. We live in Florida and have had to evacuate the office for a hurricane, but my teams were able to login from the safety of their evacuated places and continue to offer support.

Cons

I feel like the reports are sometimes confusing.

Hello Damon, Thank you very much for your review and for sharing how Five9 has helped you and your team, especially during the hurricane season. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if we can ever be of service.

Five9 is the Go-To in Call Center Software

Five9 is awesome, I will forever be a fan of this call center program! Keep up the good work!

Pros

Five9 provides the best ease of use I have seen in call center software. I love the monitoring features and ability to pull reports on all of my representatives. Another pro of Five9 is the reliability, this program almost never crashes!! Even when we are performing with full capacity, it never lets us down.

Cons

As with any program there is always room for improvement. When pulling reports in the program, sometimes the numbers seem to be skewed. I wish it had an explanation on how it computes the metrics.

Hi Aleesha, thank you for taking the time post this excellent review. We’re very glad to hear that Five9 is working so well for you. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you ever have any questions.

My experience with the Five software have been great.

This software able the call center to answer calls on a daily basis.

Pros

I enjoy the able to communicate with the staff while taking calls. The agent can instant message about questions without moving from their desk.

Cons

The software doesn't allow you to change/save information from a telephone number that reached the call center several times. The agents can't change the telephone number or caller name, so this information is enter in the comment section.

Hello Sherrine, Thank you for the taking the time to post your review. We're glad to hear the coaching function is working well for you and your team. Let us know if you ever need anything.

A great communication tool and easy to use

Pros

I work at a call center and using Five9 has been a great experience as per we don't have to dial, it helps us saving time and generating more calls. It has an excellent reporting features that meet company's requirements.

Cons

The Five9 is very complex so people who are not used to work with this kind of program will have to be trained...but once you get familiar with it won't complain at all; it's worth it!

Hello Scarleth, thanks for taking the time to write this excellent review. We are excited to hear that our dialer is helping your call center be more efficient. Please let us know if we can ever be of service.

Five9 - A suite of tools to manage your call center

Very happy with Five9. It's allowed us to scale our internal call center

Pros

Not only does the Five9 platform have great VOIP features, it also has a great set of manager tools to monitor and audit calls. The call center can run smoothly with its wide variety of utilities.

Cons

The manager application is still a java app. Its 2019, everything should be web-based.

Hi Matt, Thank you for taking the time to leave this great review. It's great to hear that Five9 has helped scale your contact center and that our supervisor features are helping you track your performance. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever have any questions.

We have used five9 for around three years. It is part of our success story.

It is fast to setup new campaigns. It is fast to pull results. It makes our business efficient.

Pros

The level of customization possible with the reporting is astonishingly good. Programming an IVR - any type - is fantastic. The web interface for the agents is way better than the java version, so much more intuitive.

Cons

The worksheet function only allows one question per sheet/page. This makes it a little inefficient for the agent if they have to ask a lot of questions

Hello Simon, we are excited to hear that Five9 is part of your business' success story. Thanks for writing this excellent review.

Excellent cloud CCaaS leader

It has been over the top positive and consistent with feedback from my peers

Pros

Five9 is an excellent leader in the CCaaS industry as regarded as one of the most complete solution providers. My clients like the scalability and ability to add agents immediately as needed

Cons

It requires a separate WFE solution from Nice or Verint but that is usually a separate decision anyway

Simple and seamless

Overall my experience with five9 has been positive, and I have benefited from using the software a lot. this have made my job easier by not having to worry about if my agents will understand how to use the soft phones or have issues.

Pros

I like how easy it is to utilize, and the ability to quickly start using the service once it has been installed on a desktop.

Cons

Very rarely will have outages where the whole system is not functional and you can not receive or take calls for a long duration. (has only happened four times in the six years I have been utilizing)

Very useful software for Call center business. Very customizable to your needs.

Easy of use and great customer service

Pros

You can customize everything needed. From setup to reporting. If it is not there F9 helpdesk will definitely see if it can be added. Great customer service overall.

Cons

Not much about the software not to like. So far no issues at all and fast response from engineers when needed.

Hello, thank you for posting this great review. We at Five9 pride ourselves with our excellent customer support team and it's great to hear that our team is helping you customize our software to meet your needs. Let us know if you ever have any questions.

Very happy with Five9

In general, very happy. For a cloud based provider, I'm not sure anything else out there would do a better job of meeting our needs.

Pros

As a contact center, we rely on Five9 to connect us with our customers. We appreciate the up-time, call quality and the overall flexibility of the system.

Cons

When the occasional outage occurs (not very often), it would be nice to have answers more quickly. I'm not sure there is much Five9 could really do about this. Since they support customers remotely and they have a large base, it's never going to be perfect. Generally they do a very solid job, sometimes it's just slower than you'd like it to be. The only other thing I'd note, is that we frequently have to pose our own solutions to our business needs. Five9 can generally support some sort of a solution for any business need we have, however sometimes we have to be creative and come up with our own solutions within their tools.

Easy to use, hits all the basics

They hit all of our tick-list items. We have no complaints whatsoever, and are quite pleased with Five9 as a business partner.

Pros

Let's be honest, the KPI's for contact centers vary little across industries - we need to be present for our customers and opportunities, and in a timely manner. Five9 hits all of the basics and more with their services, and are partnered appropriately should you desire to go beyond the norm.

Cons

No complaints - Five9 gets it done without fail, month after month after month...

Great software, incredible support

Pros

Easy to use, customer support and tech support is incredible!

Cons

Reporting isn't very easy to figure out, without having to get Five9 support.

Five9 - stellar software

Top echelon corporation. From the sales personnel to the implementation team and then round back to after sales support Five9 is a stellar performer.

Pros

The ease of deployment was key. We had experienced a catastrophic failure of our older telephony system and the Five9 team stepped up and deployed a FAR SUPERIOR solution in record time. Afterwhich, it just worked...

Cons

There is not much to find fault with. Earlier I marked it as 5 stars across the board --- that says it all.

Overall Five9 has been a good phone applet for us

Overall you guy do a great job

Pros

For the most part Five9 works pretty well. What I like most about Five9 is that its integrated with SalesForce so we only have to put our notes in 1 time.

Cons

Occasionally your servers go down so we are down so If that happens we end up being dead in the water, fortunately that doesn't happen alot

Debbie, We're glad to hear that our SalesForce integration is helping you eliminate redundant tasks and makes your team more efficient. Thanks for posting this review and please let us know if you ever have any questions.

We've been a customer for almost 6 years now. Very reliable software and support team.

All incoming calls are being answered and taken cared of.

Pros

Easy to use. Easy to contact support. Very reliable. The app is lightweight, even old computer would work.

Cons

Installation on new computers - It sometimes creates conflict if you have the latest Java. But after installation everything will just run smoothly.

Hi Aaron, Thank you for taking the time post this amazing review. We pride ourselves with our excellent customer support and are glad to hear Five9 is helping you take care of your inbound calls. Please let us know if you ever need anything.