Flowroute

Calling, SMS, MMS, and fax communication management system

visit website

Flowroute Reviews

Fantastic quality provider

I've setup my business with Flowroute being the provider and 3CX as my PBX. My overall experience has been great

Pros

The pay as you go idea Flowroute brings to the table is great. I love how easy it is to set up my account and get my Sip trunk live. Anytime I run into issues, the support team reports back on my tickets. Overall I've had little downtime with them

Cons

I think everything is great about the provider, the only thing I liked least is the lack of software to connect your texting API to.

Thanks very much for your balanced and fair review. I'm glad you felt positive and happy with our services.

Reliable service with great support

Flowroute helps me to offer enterprise grade sip trunking at a very affordable price. Their support team gives me confidence and allows me to focus on running my business. Having a great partner is not optional if success is your goal, and Flowroute delivers.

Pros

Flowroute has an extensive infrastructure. They are always investing in their environment and improving their offering. Sound quality and security are top-notch. I can confidently use the flowroute service to provide quality voice services to my clients.

Cons

There is currently one small issue with the management console where I am unable to move DIDs around between sub-accounts, but the support team is very responsive and helps me achieve this quickly, so this is minor. Additionally, Flowroute indicates this issue will be addressed shortly, and based on their track record, i'm confident it will be.

Thank you, Mr Ebbett, for taking the time to give us a generous rating as well as some thoughtful and fair feedback! Our aim is certainly to provide the highest quality products. We are diligently working on creating and implementing more features and we always appreciate when loyal customers like you are willing to let us know about issues you might have and features you'd like us to build. We respect your input and value your business!

Flowroute is pretty good, but not the best

We like Flowroute, but their customer service throughout their acquisitions/mergers has suffered. They are a backup/tertiary option for our dialtone, and the service support is why they aren't primary.

Pros

Their web portal is great and very intuitive

Cons

Their customer service/support is lacking compared to competition.

Hi Brian, Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm so sorry that your customer service experience with us fell short of expectations. I also want to thank you for giving us a chance to make things right. We're using your feedback to make some important changes.

One-stop pace for all our telephony needs

We have been using Flowroute for more than a decade. We have not faced any issue with voice quality or SMS delivery. They have a wonderful support team to help us. Thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from support who's very helpful.

Pros

Sip Trunking Voice DID's Messaging Open API

Cons

Just one issue. We purchase DID using API and the DID's are not SMS enabled by default. We have to send a request to support to enable SMS for the purchased DID's

Hi Kevin, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you loved your experience; our team is very happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Flowroute for VOIP

Pros

The software allows numbers and dies to be easily integrated with user’s own software for PSTN services via voip. Our company uses services from flowroute to provide pstn services to our video collaboration customers. The support is very helpful and is willing to spend hours to help out with technical challenges.

Cons

There isn’t much to dislike about this software. It is priced economically as well. However better cnam and text messages support will be an additional benefit.

Thank you, Farhan, for your review!! It is a pleasure serving you on VOIP. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

Stay away. There service and Support have gone downwill

I have been with Flowroute for years. In the beginning years, tech support was great and service was great. Something has happened over the last year where they made changes and assumed everyones' configuration would simply work with server changes, but they have miscalculated much and left several of my customers without service. When contacting their tech support these days, you will get "It is your problem, hire a tech guy to help you connect with our servers". I am done trying to troubleshoot their issues and will simply move each client that complains to another platform.

Pros

They used to have great support, service and pricing

Cons

They have terrible support and service now.

Thank you, Mr Levy, for your honest and raw feedback. We can't improve unless we learn about areas of growth that are needed. Please accept our apology for what was an awkward and frustrating transition for you during the NV PoP decommission. Though we did send out notifications for a year before that took place, we still understand that not all transitions go as smoothly as we would want. We are so thankful to know that you are still a valuable customer with us despite that and we sincerely hope that we continue to improve in all aspects of our services.

Performs well yet econonomical

Good experience and well taken care of

Pros

easy to integrate, solid reporting, good customer service

Cons

payment terms should be offered sooner please

Hi Joe, thanks for giving us a 5-star review. We are thrilled that you are enjoying your experience with Flowroute. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

Data flows and call analytics

Excellent! I have used them for many years and never had any issues.

Pros

For a trunk provider I truly enjoy the level of detail that I get for call flows. Toll free calls are especially nice on this platform.

Cons

The lack of Canadian local numbers was a deal breaker - I understand that is changing

Hi Blaise, thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We are working on improving our Canadian local numbers. So, thanks for your kind words and patience, we look forward to working with you.