Flowroute Reviews

3.86/5 (7 reviews)

Tahor Graves

Fantastic quality provider

Reviewed 2019-02-15

I've setup my business with Flowroute being the provider and 3CX as my PBX. My overall experience has been great

Pros
The pay as you go idea Flowroute brings to the table is great. I love how easy it is to set up my account and get my Sip trunk live. Anytime I run into issues, the support team reports back on my tickets. Overall I've had little downtime with them

Cons
I think everything is great about the provider, the only thing I liked least is the lack of software to connect your texting API to.

Response from Flowroute, now part of Intrado

Thanks very much for your balanced and fair review. I'm glad you felt positive and happy with our services.

Farhan Qazi

Flowroute for VOIP

Reviewed 2019-09-09

Pros
The software allows numbers and dies to be easily integrated with user’s own software for PSTN services via voip. Our company uses services from flowroute to provide pstn services to our video collaboration customers. The support is very helpful and is willing to spend hours to help out with technical challenges.

Cons
There isn’t much to dislike about this software. It is priced economically as well. However better cnam and text messages support will be an additional benefit.

Response from Flowroute, now part of Intrado

Thank you, Farhan, for your review!! It is a pleasure serving you on VOIP. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Joe Doyle

Performs well yet econonomical

Reviewed 2020-05-04

Good experience and well taken care of

Pros
easy to integrate, solid reporting, good customer service

Cons
payment terms should be offered sooner please

Response from Flowroute, now part of Intrado

Hi Joe, thanks for giving us a 5-star review. We are thrilled that you are enjoying your experience with Flowroute. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

Brian Ladd

Flowroute is pretty good, but not the best

Reviewed 2020-04-16

We like Flowroute, but their customer service throughout their acquisitions/mergers has suffered. They are a backup/tertiary option for our dialtone, and the service support is why they aren't primary.

Pros
Their web portal is great and very intuitive

Cons
Their customer service/support is lacking compared to competition.

Response from Flowroute, now part of Intrado

Hi Brian, Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm so sorry that your customer service experience with us fell short of expectations. I also want to thank you for giving us a chance to make things right. We're using your feedback to make some important changes.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Kevin Raji

One-stop pace for all our telephony needs

Reviewed 2020-04-17

We have been using Flowroute for more than a decade. We have not faced any issue with voice quality or SMS delivery. They have a wonderful support team to help us. Thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from support who's very helpful.

Pros
Sip Trunking Voice DID's Messaging Open API

Cons
Just one issue. We purchase DID using API and the DID's are not SMS enabled by default. We have to send a request to support to enable SMS for the purchased DID's

Response from Flowroute, now part of Intrado

Hi Kevin, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you loved your experience; our team is very happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

jeffrey levy

Stay away. There service and Support have gone downwill

Reviewed 2020-06-23

I have been with Flowroute for years. In the beginning years, tech support was great and service was great. Something has happened over the last year where they made changes and assumed everyones' configuration would simply work with server changes, but they have miscalculated much and left several of my customers without service. When contacting their tech support these days, you will get "It is your problem, hire a tech guy to help you connect with our servers". I am done trying to troubleshoot their issues and will simply move each client that complains to another platform.

Pros
They used to have great support, service and pricing

Cons
They have terrible support and service now.

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

Blaise Robitaille

Data flows and call analytics

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2020-04-28

Excellent! I have used them for many years and never had any issues.

Pros
For a trunk provider I truly enjoy the level of detail that I get for call flows. Toll free calls are especially nice on this platform.

Cons
The lack of Canadian local numbers was a deal breaker - I understand that is changing

Response from Flowroute, now part of Intrado

Hi Blaise, thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We are working on improving our Canadian local numbers. So, thanks for your kind words and patience, we look forward to working with you.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10