GlobalMeet Collaboration Reviews

GlobalMeet Collaboration

Web conferencing, meeting, and collaboration platform

GlobalMeet Collaboration

Review Summary

4.3

Great Team Collaboration Software

Pros

This software provides a ton of features that support our team collaboration efforts without us having to meet in person

Cons

Some of the features can be found via other softwares that might cost less

Successfully Managing Hosting Daily Online Meetings with a Team

We are saving time and money by meeting online and clearing up questions and details instead of waiting for emails to be answered. A meeting with online screen share and live collaboration makes the work of getting people together for a project across the globe easier and more effective.

Pros

As a tech savvy individual, I find this simple to use. I successfully manage daily online scrum with a team all remote working for the first time ever after being in a small office together. It's great to get everyone on the same page. I share one of my screens and walk through updates with my team using various other tools. I also do online demos and trainings with clients using the convenient screen share so we can review documents together in real time.

Cons

The less tech savvy individuals seem to have a difficult time switching between channels/extensions and showing up in the wrong meeting at the wrong time. I wish it could un-remember your last meeting - or verify which one you were in before joining. I have found the browser to be a good workaround for this if it is happening with client or coworkers.

Almost never works good on MacOS

There is so much better solutions in the market so I will choose something else for my meetings.

Pros

different addons. the software handling pretty good sessions up to 50 participants

Cons

Screen share is just not working on MacOS . While you choosing to use your laptop for voice most of the time no one will understand what your speaking. While in other voice over ip apps its sounds really good.

In all transparency, I used to work for the company. The support organizations is one of the best I've seen. They really take a white glove approach to dealing with business clients and users.

Pros

GlobalMeet has all the features you would expect from an advanced collaboration software and some you might not. It's always been an very intuitive and easy to use solution.

Cons

Since GlobalMeet is not part of a complete personal productivity and collaboration bundle like Office 365 or G Suite, integration has historically been a little clunky. It still works, but may not be quite as integrated as those other solutions.

Multi-Platform Meeting Software for Conference Calls

Pros

Unlike some other conference software which requires a host to create a call through a web-based application, GlobalMeet allows users to set up a conference call entirely via phone. Essentially, GlobalMeet keeps a line ready for all clients. When the meeting is to start, guests call in using one passcode (pre-determined for that line), and the host(s) call in using another passcode (again, pre-determined for the life of that line.) This can be done entirely over telephone lines - no internet access or web application necessary. It's incredibly simple to use. There is also an option to use GlobalMeet's software to establish a web-based conference call as well. I haven't personally used that functionality.

Cons

Although PGi has a slew of FAQs and walkthroughs on their website for users to better learn about GlobalMeet, trying to find one specific answer to a relatively basic problem took me quite a while.

This is a great integrated solution for conferencing

I have been using this for over 2 years and it has improved time and time again - just works which is a great thing

Pros

- hybrid solution for audio into webex - support on desktop and mobile - tons of call in options and numbers - clear and crisp audio - recording capability

Cons

There is not much I would say, the only thing I can say could use improvement is their desktop app as it uses tabs to get to some options maybe adding some metrics with usage for users would help as well.

Super cool teleconference system

I love the fact that it can call you and schedule meeting that have one touch dialing to get into the meeting quickly. Web interface is also nice.

Does a pretty good job

Pros

Does a pretty good job We each have our own unique GlobalMeet link, which makes it easy to host our own internal or external meetings

Cons

Some of the features are clunky (or were in 4.0) including screenshare, downloading the desktop app, etc.

GlobalMeet offers a stable conferencing option, but at a high cost

Dependability and recording features.

Pros

It's dependable. We do a lot of international conference calls and it consistently performs well. The features cover our needs. The recording ability is easy to use.

Cons

The Cost! We are spending a fortune at our company with the way they price it. You are charged for each caller based on where they are in the world. With a lot of Asian participants, costs run high. Due to this, we have recently made the switch to Skype for Business Conferencing.

Na

Pros

Easy to use and navigate. Interface is self explanatory.

Cons

There isn’t anything that I didn’t like about this software.