Gmail Logo

Gmail

Free email and inbox management app, from Google

Gmail Reviews - Page 7

9,160 reviews

Email like no other

Despite all its cons, I still think that this is the best email software available on the market. It is so lightweight that it can run on any internet connection smoothly. The tool is not so expensive to onboard in a company for organizational use. I have been using this tool for the last 10 years and looking at its AI I think it is one of the smartest created by Google.

Pros

1. Easiest email SaaS software in the market 2. User-friendly interface. 3. You can create your own tabs. 4. Google calendar can be integrated with almost any other app in the market. 5. Free storage provided by Google up to 5 GB 6. Its AI detects the spam emails from the important ones and automatically archives them.

Cons

1. Gmail offers their software bundle that includes other google apps. Sometimes all a business needs is just the mail part . 2. It does not have an offline feature like the Outlook mailing app. 3. It's very hard to reach out to its customer support and if you do , they take a long time to respond. 4. Sometimes it spams an important email which gets very hard to find , when in need

Gmail is a Powerful Communication Tool

Phenomenal is the word to describe my overall experience, I guess. It is an essential part of my daily work routine. I stay connected with clients and Gmail has played an important role to retain my clients for many years.

Pros

I like almost everything about Gmail as it does a pretty good job for me. It has great features and functionality, and it offers a great value for the money you invest. I particularly like the ease of deployment and how easily I can communicate with my clients. I keep all my contacts saved in Gmail and it has been a major part of my business for many years. I can set an auto-response for incoming messages when I'm away. Gmail also offers great support to search or put a filter for specific messages. In all reality, this is a great service and I'm firm believer that I can't function without it on any day of the year.

Cons

Well, as I said earlier, it hasn't given me any trouble. Gmail ticks all the boxes when it comes to quality and functionality.

Gmail is great, but does have some limitations

I don't think I will ever switch email services. They have everything we need. I wish there were some other adds and I wish contact management was easier to use, but I understand you can't have it all. They have a lot of other tools others don't.

Pros

I like the ease of use, the functions it has. I love the new "deliver later" feature that recently came out.

Cons

I wish there was a way to track a large group send to see who opened it and when they opened it. I can get it with the boomarang extention, but not just google,

Best E-mail Reciever.

I love Gmail! G-mail has helped grow my business across a large network. Being able to communicate with my clientel across the globe using my own newsletters save me a huge amount of time in marketing. The autoresponder tool makes everything perfect. I'm able to respond to all my clients in a well ordained manner and each client is satisfied at the end of the day.

Pros

I'm able to recieve e-mails from anyone around the world. I'm able to access my e-mails from different platforms accross the network. I'm able to recieve financial updates about my personal bank accounts and subscribed newsletters. Being able to control my business in one central place, makes me fall in love with using Gmail everyday.

Cons

Once you log-in to your e-mail theirs that loading section part that you have to wait in order for your e-mail to open. Sometimes the screen loads for too long, if one could just log in once and enter Gmail without that 10 second lag that would be so cool.

Gmail a Convenient Email Managing System

Overall it is a great experience. I would appreciate if there was more of an automatic filter for email subscriptions that are not being used often.

Pros

I love the search feature and the sync capabilities. This has been very helpful with changes in phones, and computers, and I love the convenience of being able to search the email, photos, docs and many other systems.

Cons

I was very disapointed about the music being taken away from this account.

Reliable email service

For a google workspace user, Gmail can be the best fit for the email service of choice. But also in general, Gmail has been the most reliable widely used email service and is packed with all basic functionalities.

Pros

The spam protection works well. Attachments are scanned for security reasons, which takes away some worries. Free users will have enough cloud storage for the basic needs. Gmail has proper integration with all other google and workspace products. Together they allow a high degree of productivity and fluid transition among each other.

Cons

Mobile client lacks many features, including saved digital signatures, themes, auto custom response, and shortcuts. Desktop clients for all platforms would be appreciated. Customer support is subpar. Continuous replies in a mail thread can sometimes look messy. Email categorizing system can be improved.

Gmail- My Electronic Postman

Gmail meets all of my requirements, so I am satisfied with this fantastic tool and recommend others to use its unique features. It's a complete package that enhances your professional approach. It makes my communication more convenient and secure. Thanks to Google for providing us such an excellent platform.

Pros

To manage millions of emails daily from all over the world is challenging to do, but Gmail does it. It is one of the best platforms that deliver you the most relevant information in emails by blocking spam and all other unwanted and dangerous content. My journey started from Yahoo to Hotmail and finally ended at Gmail, and I have been using this software for more than five years. It makes my life easier...

Cons

There are many promotional emails, which I receive daily, but the good thing is that all these emails go to the promotion folder. Sending and receiving large attachments is a bit difficult; it should be more convenient. The rest of all features are fantastic.

Gmail - "I'm not moving to any other email product"

Gmail has offered me countless benefits.My overall experience is great on this application.It is effective, save time.and it gives you satisfaction.

Pros

Without gmail my all day-to-day work will fail.Gmail has been my favorite email app for more than 7 years. I have to use it every day. Actually, it was indeed an amazing discovery.Gmail is very easy application to use.I have to check my trays at least 15 times a day, so I should declare that gmail never given me a problem.Also gmail provides google handouts, the world most secure chat and video call...

Cons

It is hard to find cons regarding gmail. It always updating and improving.

Why use any other email service?

Great. Been a gmail guy since the early 2000s perfect app for connecting to all your google applications

Pros

It connects with everything google. It's easy to integrate with everything I already do. I can log into another device with my gmail account. Outstanding.

Cons

There isn't very many negatives. I feel like we could organize the emails better. Set folders and tags easier and I wish it integrated better with the apple mail app.

Gmail for business review

I started using gmail through personal account, they made adjusting to having a business account easy once i got one. Im beyond satisfied with my experience as a gmail user and i use it as my only mailing platform.

Pros

Having kept the original format of personal emails for gmail obviously with additional features makes the software easy to use, transition from personal to business mail is easy to handle. I enjoy being able to switch through accounts especially on my phone without need to logout of one account to access the other. Gmail gives allowance of access to business email for a limited time in arrears,this has helped keep my business afloat a number of times.

Cons

I don't receive all email notifications, only those filtered by gmail as important which at times causes missed mail of importance. Gmail also does not have special offers for account advance payments such as a discounted rate for 1year subscription

Fantastic and User Friendly, the way of the Future!

Communication has certainly been improved between our various offices. The ability to include numerous peope in one discussion has made all of the difference. As well, instead of picking up the telephone, less urgent matters can be dealt with accordingly with regards to everyone's schedules.

Pros

Intégration was seamless. This is a very User friendly program, even for the novice user. The impact it has had on the company moving forward with the times is insurmountable.

Cons

I have absolutely nothing bad to say about Gmail. The benefits far outweigh any of the minor issues we came across. The issues were mainly due to novice users who at first were overwhelmed with all that the program had to offdr. However, once they beca.s more familiar with it,they could never imagine going back to our old ways.

The email application par excellence

Overall, Gmail seems to me to be the best mail application available today. It has a nice, neat interface and all the features needed to effectively manage emails. Perhaps the only thing that could be improved is the identification of spam emails, as it does not identify them well, it needs to be improved in this aspect.

Pros

What I like most about Gmail is its practicality and ease of use. In a neat and minimalist interface, you have all the functions at hand to manage your emails.

Cons

I consider that it can improve in the identification of spam mails. There are some that escape the spam filter, and others that go to the spam section without really being spam. Also they could add an option to "block mail from a certain sender in the future", this would help a lot for this spam mail issue.

Best emailing platform for me

Being able to use my gmail account to access many other products and services such as Google Drive, Contacts and Photos has considerably made my life easier. It is so clean and easy to use with wonderful features that allow for integration into many other products.

Pros

The integration of many other products and services into gmail is my most desirable thing about it. It takes huge advantage of the cloud storage of Drive to reduce data consumed by email attachments. You simply have to put the attachment on Drive once and just attach from Drive every single time you need it. With my gmail account, I get to synchronize my contacts, calendar, photos, documents and even travel data across all my devices with easy. The business version now has spaces and chat rooms! Interesting.

Cons

Loosing a google account to hacking can be hard as your identity can be stolen with a single access but the chances of that happening is solely dependent on the user. Other than this, I am very pleased with Gmail.

Highly Flexible Email App

Gmail is an amazingly sophisticated tool. You can keep it simple to start. But when you're ready, you can dig in and see how you can make it work best for you, your workflow and how your brain works. Although Gmail includes other features, such as online meeting tools, I have only been using for email.

Pros

I love the interface. I find it much cleaner than other platforms. It lets you focus on your email without all kinds of other clutter crowding out the reading space. Gmail also has a handy mobile app which makes managing your email from any device very convenient. Gmail is independent of your internet provider. Internet providers commonly include an email address, but if you change providers you have to figure out what to do about that email address.

Cons

Because Gmail is an amazingly robust tool, you could easily miss features unless someone tells you about them and how they might be used. I would suggest looking up some YouTube tutorials to get an idea of the options available. One issue I come across more frequently than I feel I should is Gmail "forgets" what I've "taught" it. For instance, if an email ends up in SPAM or the Promotions tab but it's not, if we drag said email to the Inbox, the next time we get an email from that Sender, Gmail is supposed to "know" to put it in the Inbox. Sometimes it will remember for a while, and then suddenly forget; or sometimes no matter how many times I "tell" it, Gmail just doesn't "get it." A relatively minor nuisance compared to Gmail's benefits, but it can be a bit annoying.

The best apps for me to manage email

To be honest, Gmail is the easiest for email management software that i have ever try and that is the reason i have stick with this software for so many years. The software is always ready to be use and i have never experience any downtime with this software.

Pros

I really like that i do not have to download and installing any software to my computer to start using the Gmail. It is readily available to be access from the web browser and very quick in loading the web page. This software also will sending me an email alert if the email that i am sending has error in the recipient email address so i will know if the email is not delivered.

Cons

One of the cons with this email manager software is, there are size limitation for the attachment that can be uploaded and the size is quite small. It will uploading the file to my google drive if the files exceeding the maximum size allowed. I also need to manually tick and choose all the files that i want to delete.

Gmail Review

Business problems which I am solving with gmail are as such:- 1) Sending and receiving clients, leads emails. 2) Sending contracts/proposals etc. 3) Sharing files, documents and links. 4) Scheduling meetings with embedded calendly links. Gmail is really an amazing email client, widely used, super easy to use. Safe and secure to browser.

Pros

Most impactful features of gmail are:- 1) Sending/receiving emails. 2) SMTP,POP,IMAP 3) Email Signature 4) Vacation Mode 5) Categories, Filters/Search 6) Auto-Forwarding 7) Spam Filter 8) Embed file links 9) Upload files with google drive ( large size) Gmail is one the super easiest product to use. It is always easy integration for us.

Cons

I have not found anything in gmail that is missing but there is always a scope for improvement in every product and google is already good at that. Everything is easy to use in gmail. No, integration with our existing business processes was not difficult.

Great for companies big or small

I don’t know what more I could say about Google than what you already know. It’s a fast paced company for the slow man’s mind. I am so thankful to have everything I need inner twined in Google it takes out half the work.

Pros

This is smooth sailing for anyone who isn’t that text savvy but also has some things to do on the computer. If you were looking for something that even a monkey could do I suggest that you get this product. I have trained multiple people old and young and they have all thrives on this system.

Cons

I can’t say one bad thing about this product truly. I am so thankful for my purchase and how much it has helped my business thrive for not only me but everyone else who has used it in my company. It’s almost like a digital assistant without the payroll ha ha.

Best Email Client

My overall experience with Gmail has been exceptional. I rely on it for my day-to-day business needs and I love how I can easily connect it and access it from all of my other Google apps.

Pros

I have been using Gmail for 8+ years and I absolutely love how easy it is to use and navigate. I also have multiple emails forwarded and/or importing into my Gmail account. The ease of connecting multiple emails has made my online workflow and communications much more cohesive. I like the option of "All Mail" and being able to archive emails so they are not in my inbox but still easily accessible, without cluttering my inbox. I also love the filtering options and labeling options when cleaning and sorting my inbox!

Cons

I don't like that my inbox is split into three tabs: primary, social, and promotion. I would prefer those all be in one tab as I often miss emails that have been wrongly defined as social of promotional and placed under those tabs.

Modern Email Platform

Overall the experience with Gsuite has been very good, especially with Calendar invites that quickly adds to your calendar as soon as you accept the invite. The email search features are very easy to use and robust. Having Google Drive has helped us trmendously with files and storage of documents.

Pros

Gmail or GSuite Gmail overall is very easy to use with a clean interface, works very well with mobile devices with either iOS or Android. After we set up all the users virtually zero training was required and seems like the staff accepted the change fairly easily. POP integration with additional inboxes outside of the domain is very easy to set up. Most of our power users wanted a solution where all their emails would be in a single location, however with the alias feature when emails are composed or replied to they still show as originating email accounts. Also ability to secure emails, helps with sending sensitive data within our organization.

Cons

Lack of sending and read receipts natively - not mission-critical but a nice feature to have, we currently utilize an extension that allows send and read notifications

The cleanest inbox you can find

Gmail is straight forward but from last decade. Lots of emails are integrating a lot of services. Like I can directly set a meeting from an email. I know you read my emails. So be smart about it and help me solve the problem or set the task mentioned in my email.

Pros

The best thing about Gmail is it made reading and managing email like a breeze. All the emails are neatly arranged for which email is sent by whom.

Cons

Most email provider launched a focus mode. Which prioritized emails based on my interaction with sender. Gmail still doesn't have it. This feels irritating. I want to see emails containing newsletters on holiday not everyday. Moreover, autocomplete feature is nice but not nearly there. I don't want what western people prefers to write in a specific situation, I want to see what I usually write in a specific situation. Suggest those as well, I don't live in USA.

Everyone should have at least one Gmail account

Gmail is so universally used, and it is so convenient. When I was a student, I was given a gmail account. When I started out in my current workplace, I was given a gmail account. With each of these accounts, I can organize my work with all of Google's different products, and they are all easily compatible with my email. Gmail is definitely my favorite email service I have used before.

Pros

Gmail has a great email interface. It also integrates extremely well with other Google apps, such as Google Calendar, Google Drive, Google Photos, Google Docs, etc. For example if I am sending photo attachments that are too large, Gmail automatically switches them to a Google Drive link that is shared with the email recipient. Google products have many features like this that make my work more simple and stream-lined.

Cons

I wish the organization options for email folders were a bit easier to use. It always takes me a minute to remember how to make a new email category, and it's a little bit clunky dragging the category folders around in the leftside menu. I also wish there was a faster way to select many emails at once. It seems to me that I always need to check each individual email when I want to drag lots into one category folder.

Best service for ALL email needs

Gmail helps to provide clear communication to team members.

Pros

Software is simple and easy to use with a lot of options to meet diverse communication needs. Many other agencies also uses gmail so communication doesn't have to be "manipulated" in order to fluidly with others.

Cons

Some features are at the discretion of the company on whether they will continue to offer any special features whether you like it or not. Limited data privacy that results in receiving tailored ads.

Best mailing app

The gmail app has been very dependable in receiving timely mails and processing. I have been using this application go over 6 years and i don't plan changing this app anytime soon.

Pros

This is one of the most reliable application I have ever used even though its free. I love its capacity to synchronize my account in all my devices and even possesses enough space for me to save my files and documents. It has been a very dependable mailing app in spam protection and and very easy to use,especially while attaching documents to mail. It is so far my best mailing application. I also loved the fact that i can make use of multiple gmail accounts on one single application.

Cons

I don't really think there is any problem with the gmail app. I have been using the app for more than 6 years and it hasn't failed me for once . Then updates and timely and the spam protection is superb. Although the span protection I overzealous at times as it has a very strong filter.

There's No Email Like Gmail

I have used this as my personal, and my professional emil I use it for everything and I love the fact I can add different folders to file my emails in categories. I can even do instant messages and that's great too.

Pros

I like how Gmail saves everything. My contacts are connected and my history along with my pictures are all backed up in the same place.

Cons

I don't think there is anything that I don't like. Honestly I I love everything.

Easy Email Service

Gmail has helped me come into contact with my bank, job opportunities, and college scholarships. It has been my main source of contact in relations to my business life. I honestly could not function without it.

Pros

Gmail has honestly been a great help to me. I have used this form of email since the beginning of high school and i have been stuck on it every since. The format is easy to use and the customer support is very responsive and helpful. I would highly recommend this email platform.

Cons

Although this is an amazing platform i wish it had a way to put message alerts on certain emails that I find highly important. I also dislike the fact that many of important emails go into the spam category sometimes.