All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

GMass

Google Chrome extension for sending & scheduling emails

GMass Reviews

Pros

It is user friendly and even if you are not familiar with technologies still you can use. I like the customer care support more and I will recommend to everyone to use this tool once.

Nikunj C.

Read the full review
Easy to use with straightforward tutorials, and helpful, digestible analytics. I think it's worth the upgrade for premium especially if you are in outbound sales ... like me.

Arden W.

Read the full review
I love that you can sync the system with your Gmail tool and it has so many great updates and reports so you can know exactly where your emails are being opened and when.

Mark B.

Read the full review

Cons

The learning curve on how to send and finding out after a send that there was an error and unable to stop further send out in a timely manner.

Cheryl S.

Read the full review
It was odd and not informed that GMass would move some replies to my mail mergers into a subfolder and not my main inbox. I lost these emails for at least a few hours.

Meagan W.

Read the full review
I dislike that in order to get the invoices I have to send an email.

Yaritza V.

Read the full review

Best Software For Cold Email Outreach!!

Pros

Just started using this tool and i am absolutely blown away! For the last 2 weeks I've been trying to find a decent software to send cold email out with and have come up with no luck until i found this software in a forum! The amount of features this software has is crazy and i couldn't be happier with my purchase!

Cons

at the moment I honestly have nothing bad to say about the product... it has met all my standards and plus some for the amount of money i paid

Simple Email Marketing and Monitoring Tool

GMass helped me send multiple campaigns with ease and this tool has a higher value proportion as it has many features for very good price. Highly recommended for startups and small businesses.

Pros

GMass is a simple online email marketing and monitoring tool, As it's been almost 7 months I started using this surprisingly I made the best use of this tool and got quality prospects using campaign reports from GMass. There are some significant features which are quite important for all marketers to understand their target audience and get higher open and conversion rates. They are: 1. Campaign Report:...

Cons

There is nothing much I didn't like about the tool but while I was running some email campaigns I have tried adding First Name script to send the emails with my customer's first name but most of the times the script didn't work and because of that some of my emails went to spam. This is the one thing I want GMass to fix.

Great for Mail Merge

I'm appreciating being able to send out emails to evaluate interest in potential programs or invite individuals to participate in internal research.

Pros

I really like how well it merges with Google Workspace Email and how it allows me to quickly send emails to a group and track the progress of the campaign.

Cons

Nothing I don't like, so far. I would be happier if I had to pay less for it.

Super simple extension with useful tools for mass emailing.

I've used to outreach to potential customers.

Pros

It lives in Gmail which makes it very convenient to use at the time you need it. Also, I love the basic features included in the software such as reporting, auto follow-up for no replies. I'm most impressed by the simplicity of the software. It's got exactly what you need it without the bells and whistles. The integration with Google Drive's spreadsheet is also seamless and I haven't seen it in other similar products.

Cons

I didn't like the automatic Gmass signature in the email at the time. I've started using different mass mailing software so I'm not sure if that's still present.

GMass helps you know who has your back and who does not.

Best email tracking and auto-followup plugin for Gmail. Solves all my newsletter and email deliverability issues.

Pros

I have actually been using GMass for years. It had a schedule send feature long before Gmail added it by default. The click tracking is great. It's how I know who actually reads my emails. I save a lot of time by knowing who cares about me and who is pretending. Thanks Ajay!

Cons

I would like more than 50 daily emails on the free trial, but for only $20 a month to upgrade it really isn't that bad.

Once I learned how to navigate, I loved it

Honestly, this is a little tough to learn how to use. Which is the only reason I am giving it 4 instead of 5 stars. I am not really software literate. If you are then this is definately a 5 star value for you. Turnaround time from support is a little long, But having said that, once I learned how to naviagate it, I really more than like it It will fill all my needs with ease now. And save me a lot of money every single month.

Pros

Once I learned how to naviagate it, I really more than like it It will fill all my needs with ease now. And save me a lot of money every single month.

Cons

This is a little tough to learn how to use. Turnaround time from support is a little long,

Better Email Coversions

Pros

Absolutely love the Gmass extension. We signed up with Gmass so we could see if this tool would reduce the emails that were landing in the spam or promotion inbox. It definitely did. Gmass has helped us take our email marketing to the next level because our opens and click throughs have increased. It is easy to use and offers great tracking reports. Highly recommend.

Cons

So far so good. The only thing that isn't my favorite is the way you add contacts.

Better than MailChimp

So far it was been great!

Pros

I like that the emails I sent to my church members don't end up in their promotions or updates tab. Most people today get inundated with promotional emails and often church emails from me end up getting lost. But Gmass sends an email only to that individual, so there is a higher chance it will be read.

Cons

I wish it was free! But I understand that is not.

GMass does exactly what I needed!

This allows me to send emails directly from my Gmail inbox without having to create a bunch of different accounts on other email servers.

Pros

I really like the delayed sending option that allows you to send them over a spread period of time as individual messages. This really helps maintain the formatting of the emails, and not to slow down my inbox/outbox.

Cons

It was a little difficult to navigate at first, but with the help of some online resources, I figured out the key features quickly. Once you figure it out, it actually is really easy to use.

Great functionalities for low price

Helped me send hundreds of personalized emails all in one go, rather than having to send them one by one.

Pros

Very easy to use, cheap but not clunky, very little bugs.

Cons

One feature doesn't work properly, but there's a quick workaround that takes 2 seconds.

BEST MAIL MERGE TOOL I'VE EVER USED

OFTEN TIMES I WANT TO DO CUSTOMER SURVEYS AND SEND OUT AN EMAIL TO ABOUT 100 PEOPLE WITH CUSTOM LINK TO EACH ONE. I SET UP THE GOOGLE SHEET, CONNECT GMASS, SET UP THE EMAIL WITH A FEW FOLLOW-UPS AND I'M GOOD TO GO IN ABOUT 10 MINUTES. SOMETIMES YOU DON'T NEED THE FANCY MAILCHIMP, ACTIVECAMPAIGN, OR EVEN MAILSHAKE, AND JUST WANT SOMETHING SUPER SIMPLE TO GET THE JOB DONE AS YOU NEED. GMASS IS PERFECT FOR THIS.

Pros

GMass has been my go-to tool for easily sending out bulk emails for about 3-4 years now. I've just decided FINALLY to pay for a full subscription so that I can send out more than 50 emails per day. Both when I was freelancing and when I was at a more corporate job, I found that using GMass was by far the easiest way to achieving my end goal for mail merging. People don't need special platforms, they just need an easy, simple, and quick way to send out their emails to large audience (within reason and usage limits). GMass is the perfect solution for this.

Cons

FINDING THE STATISTICS CAN BE A BIT CONFUSING FOR A FIRST-TIME USER, BUT ONCE YOU FIGURE OUT AND GET THE HANG OF IT, IT'S SUPER SIMPLE.

Best Email Cannon for the money BAR NONE

EXCELLENT overall. The help pages solve any issue. It's WELL-WORTH the time to explore the blog to learn and read about setting things up and all the nooks, crannies and features you might not find EVEN after 3.5 years of using it (GUILTY!!)

Pros

In-depth reporting and ability to set-up email to ensure delivery to inboxes with very sophisticated technical areas simplified to no-brainer level.

Cons

*Disclaimer: I am the MOST impatient human on the planet* It would be nice if they had live customer support WOULD have been a complaint but now they addressed that with links to Fiverr pros for GMASS support AND/OR paid per session live support. Also finding the information for FREE just requires a bit of search finesse on Google. "GMASS" plus "whatever you need help with". The pages pop right up and pretty much anything you need is right there. There really shouldn't be a need to contact them.

Tennis team

Pros

I organize a large tennis tournament every week and had been using gmail and my Google Contacts to communicate with everyone. All of a sudden all 106 email were bouncing back. I thought it might be due to the large size of the photo attachments so I reduced those and also dropped the number of recipients to under 100. That still did not work. I searched for answers and apparently if just 1 person marks...

Cons

No Cons. It is very useful. Definitely helps with not getting bouncing emails. Makes contacting everyone and getting/tracking responses quite easy, even for a novice with mass emailing

The best in email marketing

I've worked in several Bay Area and New York startups from $0 to $2 billion also started and sold a marketing firm, thus I have used several email products this is the easiest and best in terms of simplicity, support, and execution. I can't recommend it highly enough.

Pros

It is so easy to use the importing list, sending customized messages at scale. Also, like the new feature where you can even customize attachments at scale.

Cons

Can't think of any. I really like that I can use it inside Gsuite

Two thumbs up for Gmass

Overall I must say that I am impressed with the functionality of GMass, its customer support and it seems to offer a range of services that will likely fit most peoples mass emailing needs whether you're a beginner or an expert.

Pros

What I like most about Gmass is that it has transformed what was for me a daunting task of creating marketing emails and turned it into something as simple as sending a regular email in gmail, but with many more recipients! The fact that it made the task easy has allowed me to focus more on the content and message and worry less about the delivery. I found MailChimp a bit too cumbersome and MS Outlook/Word/Excel...

Cons

I found creating custom tracking domain a bit tricky to set-up. I still do not know how my advanced DNS setting work, but they do. If they had a few Youtube video tutorials, it might have helped. I also wish the test email button would send an email that included a sample of the merged fields that way I know that I placed them correctly before the final send-off. Also, maybe it's just me, but I do not see a way to embed images. When you upload an image to the body of the email, it is shown as a file attachment and does not get hidden.

Gotta love Gmass

I'm able to automate my client contact and correspondence

Pros

The accessibility and affordability are unreal

Cons

Not being able to send follow up emails as separate emails rather than replies

GMass was a game-changer for me in the world of email follow ups and automation

Pros

Gmass has some amazing features, such as: 1) Easy to program and control auto follow ups. These follow ups go out based on lack of response from receiver and you can set date intervals for sending. 2) GMass links up with google sheets for easy access to emails lists. You can build a list within google sheets and then transfer contact information, and email scripts unique to each contact. It appears to each contact that you are sending the email just to them, but in actuality you are sending emails with one click. 3) Very few errors and well managed. I've only seen a few emails go out that were obviously not synced up correctly. Anytime this happens it's obviously not good, but its very infrequent.

Cons

GMass is almost 100% perfect at what it does, but here are a few drawbacks: 1) it takes a while to become familiar with the controls and layout as it's not super intuitive. The learning curve can be overwhelming for newbies 2) It tried to organize emails and drafts into folders to reduce clutter on gmail, but if you have GMass installed you will have a cluttered inbox. Hard to avoid unfortunately.

I had never seen anything like it prior to using Gmass

If I were to summarize my use of the Gmass application, I would summarize it as saying that it was fun for me to use. I had never seen anything like it prior to using Gmass, it was an experiment. For a while, I still had no idea what it was or what it did but as I continued to play with it the more it made sense to me. I've since grown to depend upon Gmass and I would therefore recommend it to anyone doing business or running email campaigns in Gmail. Gmass is a natural and highly effective way to maximize your Gmail experiences. The Gmass application integrated into Gmail, causes Gmail to be set apart with many outstanding functions, features and benefits that cannot be achieved any other mail client and I, therefore, recommend Gmass for Gmail.

Pros

The fact that it was integrated into Gmail, it allowed me to create multiple email campaigns and track every aspect of the campaign including links.

Cons

Troubleshooting and Support; I had an issue where the application seemed to malfunction and I tried looking for a fix and but became frustrated having to search and troubleshoot.

<3 Gmass!

<3 Gmass. It's not as easy or as intuitive of the other name-brand email marketing providers, but for the price, flexibility, and no-nonsense, do as I tell it to email marketing power, I really appreciate it. I love how customizable it is, how powerful it is as getting emails to customers' inboxes, and each year it gets better and better. New features are constantly being rolled out, and it gets easier and easier to use. It's definitely an important tool in our email marketing arsenal.

Pros

Good deliverability, relatively quick to send out emails, powerful features for a low price.

Cons

A little confusing/involved to setup, not as intuitive or easy as other email marketing providers, requires a lot of "back end" setting up to send.

GMass Is Your Best Friend!

Incredible.

Pros

As a Real Estate Professional, I send out a ton of emails to many clients. I recently ran into an issue where my account got marked as spam after sending out a bulk email to 800 of my clients to let them know about an investment property. After a couple of days of trying to solve the issue, I ran across GMASS! This application is a godsend. With GMASS, I was finally able to send out my bulk emails...

Cons

I have absolutely no complaints about this product or its services.

Best tool ever in email marketing

Email marketing to a big list is powerful. Your emails do not go to spam folders and you have a lot of replies and sellings. I am very satisfied, Value for money

Pros

easy installation, integration with Gsuite , Google sheets, Google Drive, Google Contacts, I could install my unsubscribers from Mailchimp and uploaded in GMASS, great documentation, it is amazing. It is time saver, a really powerful tool for any business as you can personalize all the emails of your campaign and also track who opened the email. The numbers of open rate are getting higher! Thank you GMass

Cons

It needs time to set it up in the beginning for connectinf with Google sheets appropriately and find how to use the red button Gmass. But then it is a piece of cake.

Easy way to send personalized emails to lists of prospects or contacts

Pros

It lets you send personalized emails (mail merged from contact lists in Google Sheets) via Gmail, up to 2000 contacts/day for trusted G Suite users. Gmail has much higher deliverability than email marketing platforms, which translates into higher open rates. A lesser known useful feature of Gmass: you can also set up and send a drip nurturing email sequence to prospects and automatically stop it for any prospect based on their behavior (opened a link, replied to the email, etc.). This essentially works the same way as more expensive outreach automation tools, only there is a deeper learning curve with Gmass because you have to set up everything via its interface directly inside Gmail.

Cons

It would be helpful to have the most up-to-date email open, click, unsubscribe and bounce metrics integrated with the Google Sheets of contacts the email was sent to. Instead of receiving email updates with these metrics.

GMASS is TOPS!

GMass allows me to reach over 1300 people with the same message in about 2 minutes. It provides me with a written record of all my transactions, beautifully detailed reports and is so easy to connect to and set up. The cost is also very reasonable and fits into my limited budget.

Pros

My favorite feature is the reports. I can easily see what I sent and when; who's opening and reading my messages; how many of my addresses need to be updated, and any automated responses. I'd have to say ease of use is equally of value to me. SO Easy!

Cons

I love everything about GMASS - don't know how you could improve it!

Using gmass from last 2 years with out any issues

Over all it is great experience and it reduced my efforts of sending emails alot.

Pros

I have been using gmass with out any issues from last 2 years.Its seemless integration and user friendly experience made Gmass as my secret weapon for mass emailing for my every day campaigns.Its personalization is a breather for any marketer.

Cons

Opens tracking in the side folders is a awesome feature which gmass have unfortunately removing this created issue for me as i am unable to do real time tracking of the same

Great software for bulk messaging and tracking sent emails.

We pull a lot of lists per week to advertise our services and we are not restricted (like other services) with our list counts. Also, Gmass emails end up in the inbox of our recipients instead of Promotions or Updates.

Pros

I love the GMASS reports and auto follow-ups. It is incredibly easy to link to Google Sheets to send customized emails. The reports generated for a campaign contain very useful information that would be difficult to track without this amazing too! Saves a lot of time. We use it twice a week and it works great for our business!

Cons

Not crazy about the instant reporting as emails are deployed. It seems to conflict with the overall reporting.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.