GoTo Webinar Logo

Video conferencing and webinar hosting for large events

GoTo Webinar Reviews - Page 2

2,062 reviews

CB

Claire B.

Online Media, 51-200 employees

A Comprehensive and Convenient Webinar Platform

GoTo Webinar is an excellent webinar platform for businesses of any size. It provides a comprehensive suite of features that make hosting and attending webinars simple and efficient. The platform is user-friendly and allows for easy remote connection with audiences.

Pros

GoTo Webinar makes hosting and attending webinars a breeze! The platform is easy to use and provides all the tools needed to create a professional and engaging webinar. The features are comprehensive and make connecting with remote audiences a snap.

Cons

GoTo Webinar can be pricey for organizations with limited budgets. The subscription tiers can add up quickly and the lack of an entry-level option can make it difficult for newer organizations to get started.

DF

David F.

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Horrible Company, Stay Far Away

It was fine for years until they tried to bill us for something we never agreed to and we had to work with support which is one of the worst I have ever encountered.

Pros

Several years ago this was one of the first and best solutions for holding webinars. It still does the job OK and the participant list is well organized. It also allows some branding customization.

Cons

Many more technical issues come up with participants compared to Zoom. Getting connected and audio setup seem to depend a lot of the client system. Also at this point the UI is comparatively much less intuitive and has fewer features than the competition. The WORST part is that we found out the company is highly unethical. We were customers for years and when the pandemic hit they sent out an email...

BJ

BHAVIK J.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Great Tool to conduct online Webinars

My overall experience with GoToWebinar has been really satisfactory and it has been a good experience. The audio and video quality is good and the provided controls is also very useful. Some issues with mobile apps can be resolved and the overall sign in process can be improved.

Pros

The thing I liked the most about GoToWebinar is the audience monitoring. It helps in strict moderating of webinar audience and provides wide range of services to monitor and moderate audience. Also, the availability on all major platforms is a real plus.

Cons

The thing I like the least about GoToWebinar is the settings panel. Settings panel in GoToWebinar is really complex and sometimes it includes lot of efforts in finding the required settings.

KM

Kat M.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Utterly Disappointed and Let Down By GoToWebinar

Pros

user friendly, like the analytics and reporting

Cons

GoToWebinar has let us down time and time again when calling into the customer service line. We receive information that ends up being incorrect. Previous experiences include video recordings lot playing and recordings disappearing. The most recent and most upsetting, particularly in the times we are in, is with a webinar we hosted on the CARES Act yesterday (Wed). We had almost 1,500 registrants....

JH

John H.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

Deteriorating tech support on what was once an amazing service :(

We've used GoToWebinar for many years, going all the way back to the days when we had to use a Dynametric box hooked to our computers to record webinars (you couldn't record them off the screen). We've loved GoToWebinar, because webinars are an integral part of our business. Over the years, the tech support was phenomenal - live operators answering quickly when you call, and they were true experts...

Pros

GoToWebinar is very easy to use in setting up webinar sessions, adding dial-in numbers for other countries, and downloading both reports (Q&A, attendance) and the webinar videos. Also, the cost is very competitive compared to other webinar services.

Cons

Since LogMeIn purchased GoToWebinar a couple of years ago, we've experienced a huge increase in technical snafus - the audio line for presenters dropping without notice, the recording of a live webinar suddenly stopping in mid-session with no warning, etc. Despite our ongoing requests for tech support to fix these issues, they continue happening. Also, the new tech support teams that came on when...

JP

Joey P.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 employees

Used other for 2+ years

Webinar Hosting Made Easy

Pros

The software was easy to learn and the user interface is intuitive. Features were easily accessible and icons were self explanatory to any person who grew up in the age of smart phones and the internet. I was able to launch the webinar without any prior training and hosted my very first webinar ever without a hitch. GoTo Webinar has the ability to keep track of attendees' engagement, record presentations,...

Cons

Some features can only be unlocked by increasing the membership tier. The basic subscription is already pretty pricey and does not have access to many of the "premium" features such as embedded videos and maximum number of attendees and available registration slots.

Information Services, 201-500 employees

Used other for 2+ years

With ongoing use, you will learn how to use it

We use GoToWebinar to host educational sessions with our clients or leads. If you're an experienced user, the platform does everything you need it to do. It also integrates nicely with our email management platform and takes the burden off of manually managing registrations and confirmations.

Pros

All organizer controls are readily accessible when you host your event. Everything is located on the right hand column so you can toggle between boxes for whatever function is required. The newly designed dashboard makes it easier to see at a glance upcoming events. Creating an event is simple and integration with our email management system was seamless. The automatic confirmation emails that are sent to registrants are also one less thing we have to worry about during our webinar registration process.

Cons

When you first host your event, the controls can be intimidating. The boxes are piled on one another and it's not straightforward as to what each control does unless you've had prior experience running an event or reviewed their resources to understand how to operate everything. While the labels of the function provide some context, it would be helpful if a "?" hover option was available so users know what each feature does while you're in an event. Chatting during an event is also a concern. You'll have to be very careful to select who you want your message to go to.

Carlos P.

Packaging and Containers, 10,001+ employees

GoTo Webinar is the intuitive tool for our webinars

It has been an invaluable help to our Customer Success group. Also, our marketing and CS specialists have been able to plan together with us a GTW that shows and educates our users about new features in an agile and simple way. Because GTW makes it possible for attendees to ask questions, we were able to really dive into the training courses with several colleagues at once and then come out with a record that we can distribute to all customers. GTW fully understands our abilities: confidential attendee list, ability to troubleshoot and quiz, excellent audio and video quality. I like using GTW.

Pros

Quick and easy to use, so any member of our staff can attend at any time with less than five minutes of experimentation. Creates an anonymous named scope, so that our clients' suppliers can be trained without affecting the scope of competence that our clients require. Provide a voting venue so that users of our products can choose what they would like to see next, which supports the training courses we provide. It gives us the ability to preserve training lessons that we can distribute to customers anywhere, anytime.

Cons

We allow specialists to answer questions, initiate censuses, etc. - Give specialists more versatility. Let us schedule it for a web course with a similar theme that lasts several months at a time, without the need for all those listed to be on the same landing page. Sometimes I am left with new doubts when I look at the list of attendees.

Kimani N.

Accounting, 51-200 employees

GoTo Webinar always put a smile on our faces by exceptionally executing our events

GoTo webinar is a game changer for all our virtual events needs. It is soo excellent that I feel like we are having a one to one physical event

Pros

GoTo webinar's cost effectiveness, user-friendliness and ease to setup and use are exceptional making it accessible by all users across the organization . GoTo webinar is suitable for our organizational need for it can handle large numbers of attendees. It is also customizable in such away that it allows for customization of webinars or workshops with branding and polls. Webinars can be recorded...

Cons

Technical issues occuring during the webinar especially in the case of internet connection problem that brings about video or audio issues

Garrett G.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Great Webinar Platform with Full Automation

Great webinar tool that's supported by a huge number of other apps as well. The app performs reliably and has the added benefit that most people have used it so you rarely have to worry about people not being able to connect.

Pros

There is one thing that really sets GoToWebinar apart from the competition in my opinion. First, if you subscribe to GoToWebinar Pro, you can pre-record and fully automate your webinars. If you run webinars in a timezone that's 12 hours behind or ahead of you, it's a HUGE lifesaver to be able to record a webinar a month in advance and have a fully-automated version of it run during the middle of the...

Cons

There are some quirks related to the setup of webinars that can be a bit frustrating and the customization of the webinar landing pages and emails is so minimal that it might as well be non-existent. Basically you slap your logo on the email and that's where the customization ends. For recorded webinars, there's one big downside. You need to have the recording of the webinar done at the time that...

Peace P.

Music, 11-50 employees

GoTo webinar app review

The on-demand feature was everything for me as it increased my reach, boosted my ROI as I've been able to convert my live webinars into contents that are reusable.I enjoyed the experience, it was worth the money.

Pros

The download and setting up was quite easy.The interface is amazing. There was not much lagging. The customer service was very responsive. Registration customization was easy and I like the features. The audio and video quality was good. I also love the on-demand feature, it increased my reach and ROI.

Cons

The basic version didn't have everything I needed,like more participants. The premium is a little high, you know. Without a very strong internet connection, it would lag and with bad webinar performance. The interface can still be worked on. Integration with eventzilla was quite easy.

Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

This is an effective old-school technology for online events

Using GoToWebinar to host large-scale meetings and training sessions has been around for a long time. For both internal and external use, it is excellent. There are a lot of firms out there, but GoToWebinar is one of the oldest and most well-tested. With our clients and staff, we utilize GoToWebinar because it doesn't require a lot of software to run, and the online version works just as well.

Pros

For meetings of 50 to 100 persons during the pandemic, we used this platform. We appreciate the ease with which the presenter can be given control of the presentation from the organizer's control panel. Useful reporting and recording options are available after the event, and they're simple to use. It takes minimal time and effort to set up an event. It's not designed for two-way communication, but...

Cons

You can't fast-forward or rewind the video to go to a previous point. It restarts from the beginning if you exit and reopen it. The only way to utilize it is to play and pause. It's also worth noting that when video playing begins, the panelists' microphones are automatically silenced. Even though they can unmute, panelists who wish to discuss videos in meetings may run into this issue if they forget.

GD

Gabriel D.

Information Services, 501-1,000 employees

What I have experienced using GoTo Webinar. Fantastic.

Best choice for high level reliability. Basically simple to use and future oriented.

Pros

It is fun using a tool that relates closely to my needs. Relating with my clients well has won me a wonderful career in my field. GoTo Webinar has kept a high performance rate with the most technologically advanced patterns. It is easy to use and extremely easy to integrate and implement.

Cons

GoTo Webinar is the best especially during my corporate communications and training. It has never disappointed. Try it.

BN

Bernice N.

Retail, 51-200 employees

GoTo Webinar is my Go To online Webinars

Pros

GoTo Webinar is reliable, cost effective and stable. It’s easy to download, very clear the audio and video is in HD, does not buffer, it’s a great tool for those webinars or trainings with large groups. It’s very handy when it comes to engagements with the attendees as you’re able to conduct polls and get comments during the meetings or training sessions. I like the fact that I’m able to use from any device, eg smartphone, tablet, laptop etc. you do not need to download the tool for participants but instead you can use the web version, how cool! GoTo Webinar is very secure and does not display personal information- data protection is top notch. Recording feature is my favorite, this helps me keep records. Mute on entry option helps bring orderliness to the meetings.

Cons

GoTo Webinar is the best thing that has happened to me. I can’t imagine my life without this tool now. Simply the BEST

PE

Paige E.

In a past customer service training job, I conducted daily webinars with GoToWebinar for big groups.

Pros

GoToWebinar was useful for conducting training webinars for large groups because of the ability to easily invite participants prior to the event, with the option to remind invitees of the event from an internal feature of the program. Following the webinar it was valuable to be able to access the roster of those who attended, along with their contact information. This was aided me in providing incentives...

Cons

As opposed to GoToMeeting, I did not like that (although it was easy to invite participants) each attendee had to register for the webinar rather than simply click on a link to access it. Many people did not receive a confirmation for this as the email was sent to their spam rather than to their inbox, causing a breakdown in communication.

Mathew F.

Financial Services, 10,001+ employees

An Online Webinar Solution, Let’s Go To Webinar

Pros

Being an area manager for Africa, I have a huge task of making sure my team members all over Africa get training and hold meetings oftenly, truth be told I can not make it in person all over Africa but with GoTo Webinar, am Virtually present the whole of africa, and the best thing I can be present at the same time, I will just set up a webinar or a conference and am good to go. Screensharing option...

Cons

I can go on and on for all the things I love about GoTo Webinar, I have not had any single dislike for all the years I have been a user

Jimena G.

Market Research, 5,001-10,000 employees

Hassle-free, easy-to-use tool for webinars

This tool can be used in an excellent way for any webinar without complications since it makes everything easier allowing you to organize workshops, demos of any product that is already pre-recorded, even conferences of several days, easy to use and configure, helping to carry out a better control of invitations and attendance and accepting that during events it has the function that allows you to interact very well with the audience satisfactorily

Pros

I like this excellent tool to carry out any seminar, since it is easier and more comfortable, it allows organizing information for teleworkers, workshops, demonstrations of any product that are already prerecorded, even conferences of several days, allowing webinars up to 3000 people, obtaining the features, integrations and analytics you need to engage any audience and create a better, great personal connection that productively drives any business forward

Cons

I do not dislike this tool at all because it is very useful and comfortable to carry out webinars, it helps to successfully use and configure the control of the assistance clients and with a function that allows you to interact very well with the audience

Jane G.

Automotive, 201-500 employees

Better audience engagement in virtual webinars with GoTo Webinar.

We do alot of training work and since we have multiple branches across the country, GoTo Webinar allows us to do these trainings virtually. Its excellent engagement functions allows us to experience the same effectiveness as we would if we are doing the training physically.

Pros

GoTo Webinar interface is intuitive and easy to learn and understand for anyone. In fact, we were able to setup our first webinar without needing any IT assistance. It is super secure and has always safeguarded all our data and those of our audiences from any form of security breaches. It offers large virtual rooms which allows us to host larger number of audiences during our training sessions. We have never had a boring webinar with GoTo Webinar thanks to the audience engagement functions that allows us to engage freely with them.

Cons

I have never experienced any dull experience with GoTo Webinar for all the times that i have used it.

Ismaël Huberson C.

Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

GoTo Webinar

Pros

GoTo Webinar is a webinar platform that has allowed me to reach more people online in a more effective manner. The platform has a number of useful features that help to improve the quality of your webinars and virtual conferences. The ability to record your webinars and easily share the recordings is one of the best features for me. This allows me to connect with more people online and share the information that I have with them. I can also easily share the recordings with my site visitors and subscribers.

Cons

It is a very good software, but the prices are a bit expensive.

Mitesh C.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

GoTo Webinar is a real go-to tool for virtual conferencing and webinars.

We use GoTo Webinar in our organization as platform for hosting online events including virtual conferences and webinars. It provides with a safe platform for us to communicate with our customers and clients either as individuals or as a group in webinars and online events.

Pros

GoTo Webinar allows one to host virtual events of any size meaning its a convenient virtual conferencing tool for any organization despite their size. It provides enterprise-grade security to all your information and data ensuring that no unauthorized person can have access to your account or any data. It is a simple tool which has its architecture designed with an approach to make it easy to use for users by using a very user-friendly user interface. It provides excellent features like raising hand which allows attendees to ask questions or give opinions. It allows more than one presenter at a time which means that multiple presenters can host an event at an instance which is amazing.

Cons

With no doubt, i have nothing that i like least about GoTo Webinar. It is a very useful and productive tool.

EN

Elvis N.

Capital Markets, 11-50 employees

Making successful webinars a habit with GoTo Webinar.

As a capital markets organization, we run alot of marketing and educative campaigns and GoTo Webinar came to our aid to help us transition from the expensive physical events to more convenient, less expensive and more productive virtual events.

Pros

GoTo Webinar unique features for online events always leaves a footprint toward the success of our virtual events. With GoTo Webinar, we are able to host huge events in the large virtual room where we are able to educate people on matters investments in the capital markets. It is super security and very compliant with our privacy and security regulations. More than one presenter is able to present to the audience who have features like raise hand, clap and in-session chatting to interact with the presenter.

Cons

GoTo Webinar shows it real understanding of virtual events delivery and personally, i have no dislikes for it.

Leah N.

Financial Services, 10,001+ employees

GoTo Webinar is a 10/10. The Best

Pros

GoTo Webinar is super easy to setup and implement regardless of the organization size. The tool is fairly priced, we all want a tool that saves us money and gets the job done effectively and GoTo Webinar is that tool. It’s customizable to my needs. The video and audio are of vey high quality. Super secure tool, you get the assurance that your data is in safe hands. The audience engagement makes our...

Cons

No dislikes. GoTo Webinar tops my list of the best softwares I’ve used

Shannel M.

Think Tanks, 11-50 employees

Reaching out the public easily through online events with GoTo Webinar.

GoTo Webinar gives us a super excellent engagement and interaction platform capable to host large number of audience and we always benefit by reaching out to many people when running public awareness campaigns aimed at addressing issues with climatic changes and how to change the narrative of environment pollution at a personal level.

Pros

We use GoTo Webinar during our public awareness campaigns to host events online and we are loving the services we are getting from it. Mostly, it provides a good interaction and engagement space making it possible to have effectively interactive events with the public. We are able to host large numbered events allowing us to reach out to a large number of people. The video and audio quality are the best we have seen so far.

Cons

We always get what we need with GoTo Webinar and we have never struggled to facilitate our online events.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Now organizing online is much easier with GoToWebinar

Pros

GoToWebinar makes your webinar registration process much easier. It has very clean user interface. New user also can navigate GoToWebinar easily. It record our webinar automatically. we can execute polls smoothly. Attendee reporting is also good. GoToWebinar provide real-time data of attendees. Easy to share screen. compatible with all devices.

Cons

Email automaton feature is missing. We cannot use digital background. Need strong internet connection for using this tool.

Rosemary K.

Construction, 11-50 employees

GoTo Webinar, most convenient webinar platform for virtual conferencing and online events

GoTo Webinar helps us alot when it comes to online events and other virtual conferences. It is a secure and very easy to use platform which allows us to deliver the best webinars and virtual conferences and events to both our clients and investors.

Pros

I like the quality of audio and video in GoTo Webinar. The audio is super clear and gives HD video quality to ensure everything is clearly understood during conferences. It supports multiple presenters at the same time which is very important during online events. It is super easy to join the webinar, just by adding the ID shared by the organizer and you are good to go. It has an option to create interactive polls which helps interact with participants to know their opinions. The ability to pre-record webinars before actually sharing them is amazing as it helps makes sure you only share the very best and perfect content.

Cons

GoTo Webinar is a simple to use webinar platform which has all its functions well organized and designed with ease of usability approach.