GoToWebinar

Video conferencing and webinar hosting for large events

GoToWebinar Reviews - Page 5

1,451 reviews

GoToWebinar for University Open House Webinar

Our team is glad to have purchased GoToWebinar because our on-campus open houses are now offered virtually for our online students. It has been helpful in gathering prospective student interest.

Pros

GoToWebinar is very user-friendly. It was easy to log-in for my first webinar and get set up. It sends out reminder emails to your registrants in a sequence that works best for you. From that email it allows your registrants to add the event to their Outlook or Google Calendar. You have the ability to record the webinar so you can use it in the future. After my first event, GoToWebinar sent me an analytics dashboard that showed our team insights such as list of attendees, attentiveness, interest rating, etc. I was also able to pull into an excel file the list of questions that were asked during the session along with my answers. I used that information to send in my thank you email as a recap.

Cons

We had trouble with the chat box feature. As an organizer for the webinar, I could see the chat box and type/send messages in it. However, my registrants could not see the chat box (my colleague logged in as a registrant to make sure everything was showing properly). I'm not sure if this feature is just for organizers to speak to one another during the event, or if it is actually used for all attendees. It is something I need to reach out to GoToWebinar about.

Great value option - everything you need

Very successful. Produced an effective lead gen webinar.

Pros

I was looking for an inexpensive and easy-to-use tool that would allow me to quickly deliver webinars for marketing purposes. I found the Citrix team very helpful for even a low value spend. While it takes a little team to get familiar with the controls, this is a simple way of producing fully functioning webinars for marketing purposes.

Cons

Some of the settings take a little getting used to. The number of licenses or seats must be carefully managed. Definitely do two or three trial runs to make sure you understand how to answer questions, turn on and off the mic and other features that are important to get the hang of.

Product works exactly as you need it to for webinars

Overall, the product works as intended and it works well. There are just some inefficiencies that could be corrected to make this work better.

Pros

Software works as intended when you are trying to join a webinar, I've had really good consistency with GoToWebinar where I don't have issues joining or hosting a meeting unlike some of the competitor products which can go down sometimes.

Cons

The one thing I dont love about GoToWebinar is that after clicking the join meeting invite, it requires an additional download in the web browser of which you have to go to your downloads to re-open everytime. Small nuisance but a nuisance nonetheless.

Simple on the consumer side, nothing overly special

Would recommend for any large speaker event, conference webinar, or one directional presentation. No fancy features for the attendee but that isn’t really necessary. Has always been reliable in my experience.

Pros

Very simple tool for those looking to hold a conference like meeting or webinar to a mass audience. I have used this a number of times in my role to attend regular webinars from larger companies we are customers for. I have also used this software to attend conferences that are now hosted online through webinars due to the remote work nature. In all aspects, it has satisfied the means of the presentation without issue.

Cons

There isn’t anything overly special with GoToWebinar. Consumers of the product are able to freely sign in and attend their desired presentation event, and pose simple questions for the presenter.

Best Application for web conferencing and online meetings.

I am using this application from past few years and one thing i can say is that it was really a great application for conferences, meetings and online classes. I mostly use it for inline webinar calsses and i extremely like it and i recommend you if you need to conduct any webinars, conferences etc.

Pros

The application is simple and robust. The interface is very simple and makes your work effective too. It has several good features like screen reacording, help features and many more usefull features which comes very handy at time of any webinars, online classes, meetings etc.

Cons

I have only minor issues like network connectivity issues and it crashes but it happens very rare. And they should increase even more functionalaties in future for much better experience other than this overall it is a good application.

Good for Remote Offices

Overall, this has been a good tool for us. It doesn't blow me out of the water with any amazing features or a super clean template, but it gets the job done.

Pros

The software is a great tool for companies with remote offices. This allows us to have meetings and collaborate on projects/presentations from different cities. We do a lot of our company-wide training sessions this way.

Cons

At times it can lag a little and be delayed, but that could also be partly because of the individual's internet connection, so this may vary.

My Best Webinar Software So Far!

Gotowebinar helps me increase my affiliate earnings. Helps me educate potential customers on my products and services.

Pros

Gotowebinar is by far the best webinar software for me in the past two years now! As an internet marketer, I constantly host webinars to educate new and existing customers. Gotowebinar has enabled me increase my affiliate earnings, It enables me to educate potential customers on my products and services. These days, written words are not enough to make the desired sales, customers need to have a personal touch with you before they make that buying decision, and this is where Gotowebinar comes in handy.

Cons

This tool is great for the money, however, new marketers struggle to pay the price. I had to struggle so hard in order to afford this tool.

OPENS CONFERENCE DOORS WHEN TRAVEL IS NOT POSSIBLE

IT HELPS MY BUSINESS WITH THE FACT THAT I AM ABLE TO BE TRAINED WITHOUT THE TRAVEL OR OFFICE CLOSURE. AND THAT IS VITAL FOR BUSINESS SURVIVAL AND PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE.

Pros

LETS START WITH THE FACT THAT MANY PEOPLE FROM AROUND THE COUNTRY AND OR AROUND THE WORLD CAN COME TOGETHER FOR A LEARNING SESSION. THAT WE CAN ASK QUESTIONS WITHOUT INTERRUPTING THE PRESENTER. THAT WE CAN CONTINUE TO WORK BY SETTING THE MUTE WHEN A CLIENT COMES IN. THIS IS GREAT PROGRAM

Cons

THERE IS ONLY ONE FEATURE I WAS NOT FOND OF, THE UTILITY SCREEN HIDES ITSELF WHEN I WANT IT TO STAY OPEN, AND ALSO I LIKE TO SEE WHAT QUESTIONS OTHERS HAVE, AND IT DOES NOT SHOW THAT...

Go to product for my team meets

Pros

This tool makes my virtual interaction with my team almost as a no hassle. A very handy and convenient medium during this pandemic that connects me with team as fast as possible

Cons

No complaints. The Ux can be a littlemore appealing. It is my suggestion

User-friendly Conference Call Software!

Great!

Pros

Ease of use and efficient set-up compared to the full-version.

Cons

Took a while to download and install on a machine.

Eased Up our Weekly Webinars

Amazing online tool to schedule your webinars, track the traffic and publish to other streaming services afterwards.

Pros

Super easy to setup webinars for the team. Used it for all our webinars across the company.very good tracking of registrants and people that joined eventually the webinar. Easy to schedule webinars! You are also having the possibility to record and download the webinars directly from the platform.

Cons

When we started using GoToWebinar, we have had a few users with the same credential. I a user was taking longer than expected while presenting, the next user that logged in and started his webinar cut-off the running event. Also, some users encountered issued with sound, this was mainly due to a bad internet connection.

Best option for salesforce training

Overall, GoToWebinar has increased our ability to reach out ot our sales teams in the most efficient way possible. Using GoToWebinar is the closest thing you can get to being in the same room with all of the participants. I really don't feel that anything is left out in the overall experience.

Pros

I like that we can train our entire sales force all at once, while allowing them to submit questions in real time. It makes training sessions feel more personal and as a result, our sales teams are able to learn new materials and features of our business more easily. We are able to share not only live video, but desktop streaming as well which allows us to share charts and analytic info with the participants. Another great feature is that there can be multiple streamers running the webinar from different locations, joining in together to do the presentation while the guests can all view and hear, while at the same time have the ability to submit questions and comments via the chatroom.

Cons

Zero complaints about GoToWebinar. It provides everything we need to demo our latest products and marketing materials to our sales teams.

GoToWebinar

My experience with Go To Webinar has been great. I find the software allows is a key tool in communicating and find that is saves both time and keeps everyone up to update and on tasks.

Pros

I find using Go To Webinar is a key tool while working both in the office as well as remotely. The software allows for great communication with clients and team members. As we work more and more remotely more users are becoming more familiar with the software.

Cons

There are times while using Go To Webinar went people talk over one another which is mostly a team issue verses a software issue.

GoToWebinar is a vital platform for our business

We get lots of benefits from this software, the main one being its a lead generation tool for us; by helping us deliver webinars we are able to educate our prospect base and build a solid sales pipeline for the future.

Pros

There are so many things I like but highlights for me are the great control panel that lets me see the attendees behaviour, the reporting feature that shows who was interested, the recording function that lets me share and finally the stability and reliability that I can count on. I think its really well thought-out and easy to use.

Cons

Maybe a few more local dialling codes for more countries could be useful.

Good for testing the waters of webinars

Its a great product with great support but only if you're dipping your toes into what a true webinar is. If you have a really small audience and its used to give them some kind of monthly or quarterly update where you're not asking much in terms of engagement, its great.

Pros

It is easy to use, implement, and very affordable.

Cons

It is very limited in its feature set and really isn't build for what I would consider an actionable webinar. You simply can share a recording of the event for those that miss (in the case of webinars, thats a good percentage who register and plan to watch at a later date) but your post live attendees can't do much after that.

GoToWebinar review

Good, the recordings and saved chatboxs made it easier to compile meeting minutes. Furthermore, sharing your screen or moving to a different presenter usually went smooth enough and made the sharing a meeting with out of town speaker possible (which was incredibly important for the heath department)

Pros

1) The ability to share between presenters and that you could make someone a presenter if you needed to. 2)That you could record the meeting and keep a record of the attendees. 3)That you could save the chat questions.

Cons

Trying to call until a meeting was sometimes difficult. You also had to make sure you provided the right code if you were a presenter. Sometimes it would be difficult to mute a specific attendee. Getting interrupted by hold music or someone who thought they were muted was common.

Mostly Great

Very positive - we can count on GoToWebinar to manage webcasts large and small and will likely continue with them for the next year(s).

Pros

We use GoToWebinar multiple times each week for large webcasts and find the system to be easy to navigate. Uptime has never been a problem. The ability to conduct live polls, chat and handle Q&A makes sessions more interactive for participants.

Cons

We'd like to see new features, more creative ways to interact with participants - for example competitor tools offer word cloud functionality. Being able to adjust font size in admin panel would also be beneficial.

Best webinar

I recommend this app to coaches that want to engage their followers with webinar, both paid and free. The admin has the choice to keep webinars on replay which is a great one, like you have the facility to dictate when you can take your replay down. I love go to webinar. You also get to integrate your follower email address to your list of email and this is really a great tool to always keep your new and prospective client up to date.

Pros

Go to webinar software is great. You dont need to be IT savy before you can set up a webinar and its really easy to use with the best user interface. The video quality is great and you really get value for your money.

Cons

One thing i notice about go to webinar is having a strong internet access, if not you will messed up. Outside that, i dont think i have any cons. Thumbs up to the tech team that came about the webinar.

It is worth trying this software

Webinar is a popular way to reach a wide audience. This software can communicate with audience throughout the training. Audience can send text with questions or comments. Also, using emoji, you can let the presenter know about your needs like in a classroom. It makes more fun to a webinar and feel more live.

Pros

- Easy to use - Feature to communicate between presenter and audience - They have emoji for you to raise you hand, clap, etc. It is a cure and fun feature

Cons

- You need to pre-test the software. It means you need to pay attention to the link they send you ahead of time. If you update your computer after the test, you need to retest to make sure that it is working.

I use GoToWebinar every month to run my online demonstrations & webinars

I use GoToWebinar to present to customers across the world. It is easy to use & setup a meeting, configure how & what you present & makes presentations online easy.

Pros

I like that you can easily switch between multiple screens, programs, etc. You can configure whether you're viewing and/or listening on your phone or computer.

Cons

If you're running a more than one piece of software during your demo or webinar, GoToWebinar slows your computer down. You have to slow down how you present. However, I haven't really found a competing solution that doesn't do this. It's no better or worse in this aspect that its competitors.

GoToWebinar the best Webinar Platform I have come across

Pros

This webinar platform is just the best we have used. We have webinars with our customers and potential customers once a week. We are able to record webinars for those not available at the time. We get nice reports on viewers and engagement. This helps a lot in seeing if we are going in the right direction. It is also very easy for our clients to get onto one of our webinars. Its as good as a click of a link and we have been told by customers that this has really made things easier and more convenient for them.

Cons

Sometimes if you are on an unstable internet connection you may have issues with GoToWebinar, but an upgrade of your internet connection will see you get back to that great webinar.

Very useful tool for collaboration

Pros

Ease of scheduling the events, and then managing them. I can invite large audience to the discussions, sessions and collaborate as well

Cons

Nothing as such. The tool served all my needs

Workhorse Webinar Software

This has been our workhorse webinar software for a couple of years. While other platforms have been hit-or-miss in terms of consistent connectivity, GoToWebinar never gives us trouble. Our customers and sponsors alike use the platform, and it's easy enough to use that someone unfamiliar with web conferencing can jump right in. There might be a couple software packages with more robust features, but for our money GoToWebinar delivers reliably.

Pros

We have never had a connectivity issue with GoToWebinar, and its interface is easy to understand and utilize.

Cons

Not the most features I've seen in webinar software, but there's something to be said for simplicity.

Outdated System; Still Surviving

Go to webinar is confusing if you want to ingrate it deeply into what you are doing. Using all its capabilities will probably lead to upgrading of subscription or purchasing another product that's very similar but not quite from the parent company GoToMeeting.

Pros

Offered great video quality and sound to our webinars. Offers pre-recorded webinars. Easy to set up a session and go live.

Cons

Upper level subscription required for pre-recorded webinars (running automatically). Recording would be 10x better if it were automatic. I was burned a couple times. Some videos had audio scrambled after converting. Unable to repair the full video. Lost multiple recordings to this. Our customers were constantly confused by "join links" -- BUT this could have always been user error.

Goto webine -A goto product for meetings

Pros

Thus makes likfe more simple with much simpler process of conducting day to day meets or conducting interviews for candidates and what not.. It is faster and more lightweight in term of startup than comparing to its peers like webex etc

Cons

There is nothing i dislike about the product but the logo and user interface can be revamped or be designed to be more catchy