GoToWebinar

Video conferencing and webinar hosting for large events

GoToWebinar Reviews - Page 7

1,451 reviews

Great app

Pros

The app not only allows webinars to occur on your computer but on your phone and tablets also. This makes connecting with others much easier.

Cons

There’s a free trial available but not a free option. You have to pay for it if you want to use it. We don’t use it all the time because we rarely have webinars, so it’s like we’re paying for something we don’t use as much.

Reviewr

Overall I find this program great to use for its purpose.

Pros

What I like most about GoToWebinar is that it is great for its function of having and hosting meetings.

Cons

What I like least about this is that it is sometimes not user friendly and can be hard to use for new users.

I have used this software for multiple webinars and it is great.

Pros

What I like most about this software is how it allows the users to easily be invited and from the viewpoint of those in the webinar have the ability to interface quite easily with the person or persons leading the seminar. It is very easy for those who have never used Webinar software before to understand how to use it when invited to do so even if they have not had much exposure to attending a webinar or even setting one up. This makes it very useful for the person holding the webinar and it saves a lot of time as the meeting is able to start sooner.

Cons

What I like least is some of the functionality controls that this software has. For example, let's say I were to maximize my screen to the webinar screen, I am not always able to easily minimize it without using specific key bard shortcuts or buttons like the escape key. I feel like there could be some more easily accessible user options, but all of the functionality I need is there and is accessible. Overall it is a great product and this is not something that would stop me from using it, but better tools and options buttons/tabs would be nice to see in newer versions.

GoToWebinar

I've used GoToWebinar to host large webinars and I feel comfortable that it will support me

Pros

GoToWebinar is perfect for hosting webinars. Especially those with many people. The functionality it offers well exceed this of it's competitors. you can even tell when someone has clicked away from the webinar and isn't fully participating or paying attention.

Cons

I really like GoToWebinar and I have experienced a few bugs. You definitely have to test it out before you use it and get the lay of the land.

GoToWebinar & FSU

Pros

This tool allowed me to finish my MIS degree while I was abroad All my lessons I was able to login and listen and also see their slide deck I haven't used this tool in a while but it was very widely used at my school and many others Really smooth loading from webapp

Cons

Not much I didn't like about it as free for me to use and very simple. Only issue i would say is some people may have issues getting the webapp to load due to popup blockers - but easily fixable.

Ever organization need this for online resourcing

I have used this application to attend webinars and conduct webinars. It gives us the professional touch of conducting webinar on this platform. I recommend a must software for all business development and budding organization to use this rather than free available online platforms for enterprise activities.

Pros

Invite and join large number of attendees. Dedicated web browser and application with with seamless broadcasting. Excelient mobile application. Cool personalization of the organizer with great control.

Cons

I dont see any Cons in it but you must need a continuous uninterrupted data and it consumes large data to stream better quality.

Perfect for Business presentations

Great for all business levels!

Pros

GoToWebinar is a great platform for all levels of business. Whether it is one-on-one explaining something to an individual client or to a group. It allows you to record your webinars or send out a link to a recording. Perfect for all business aspects!

Cons

There aren't many cons to this product. It could improve in the ability to add more personal business touches.

Great Product

Great product. Highly recommend!

Pros

Great product. Easy to use and set up. No problem sending meeting invites and adding people to the meeting. Great for last minute meetings and discussions!

Cons

More peer to peer chat accessibility Easier screen sharing Ability for others (not just admin) to share screens

Excellent for webinars with multiple organizers

It's really good and easy to use, specially if you are familiar with GoToMeeting software.

Pros

It's excellent to divide training among several instructors. As a participant you get to participate and even ask your questions without interrupting the training.

Cons

It has a limited amount of participants per Webinar, 25 total, which forces you to create multiple sessions to allow everybody to be in the training. Q&A seems from the participants perspective confusing since you never get to see that other participants are asking questions.

All the features but without the hassle

Pros

Our company uses GoToWebinar for all of our paid webinars and what we like most is that our customers don't experience technical issues. Unlike some of the other platforms we've used, there aren't frequent compatibility issues (it's extremely rare) nor do people run into limitations due to security.

Cons

So far so good! We've been extremely happy since switching from a MUCH more expensive and problematic competitor.

Must have when you share your screen frequently

Pros

One of the must have tool when it comes to remote sharing, I never faced any lag or errors while sharing my screen

Cons

When it comes to cost the competitors are giving screenshare tools much cheaper, so they should consider in bringing the cost down or else its a good tool

Multi presenter and/or high capacity virtual meetings

Pros

Very easy to use. It's easy to send out the link and have large numbers of people click into it without trouble. Being able to have multiple presenters in different locations is huge when you work at a company with people all over the place. This can get a little confusing if it's not planned out beforehand but that is 100% user issue and nothing to do with the software. There is also a feature where you can have people "raise their hands" either to get a response to a question you are posing or if they have a questions. There is also a chat box for this.

Cons

Aesthetically it is a little dated looking but that doesn't affect the functionality. If your internet connection isn't strong there will definitely be a lag but all presentation software has that.

One of the Most Reliable Webinar Platforms

Reliable webinars

Pros

GoToWebinar is one of the most reliable webinar platforms I've used. I recently switched to WebinarJam because I was intrigued by the additional features and better pricing but I switched right back. WebinarJam looked great but had tons of connectivity issues. GoToWebinar is reliable, which is what matters most for webinars.

Cons

They could do some more work to keep up with new platforms like WebinarJam. The price is pretty steep as well.

Easy Webinars With GoTo.

GoToWebnair is fairly easy even for a first-time user, I have come to rely on this program's capabilities to connect with my clients and present business proposals virtually anywhere. I strongly recommend it for it is a capable program.

Pros

Easy to use and easy to navigate. It has a user-friendly interface. Supports more than 800 attendees, provides a registration page and registration management tools, attendee reporting tools, and analytics tools are available. I can record sessions, a chat feature is included, and also Question & Answer feature is available.

Cons

Occasional glitchy audio connection, I really don't know what could be the cause, if it's the network connection or the program itself. Anything else is just fine with me as it serves the purpose it was meant for. I usually don't encounter any disruptions at all.

GoToWebinar Review

I don't do webinars that often but this has always been reliable for when I need to plan them for sales teams. If you're new to planning webinars, GoToWebinar makes it easy to set it up and plan it out.

Pros

This is an easy to use tool for planning webinars. It allows you to customize a landing page for people to sign up on, creates links for you to send out, customize the email with the link for you to send out, schedule reminders for participants, and so on. Not to mention, the quality and reliability of the webinar is pretty good too.

Cons

Not many cons to list, perhaps some more customization with the sign-up landing page and emails could be helpful.

gotowebinar

Pros

Easy to use and user friendly environment

Cons

Pricing is a bit tricky when you need more features you upgrade

Webinars made easy!

This software has made it possible for many people to attend a seminar without having to all be in the same physical location. That's a huge plus!!!

Pros

The thing I like most is the ease of use. The features that can be used during a webinar make it possible for participants to be involved in the webinar. I like that the chat box because it can be used to address technical issues or for participants to ask questions.

Cons

Occasionally, there are technical issues, but I'm not sure if that's the software or the user.

Great Product!

All experiences have been positive, from an organiser standpoint, but also as an attendee.

Pros

If you like GoToMeeting then you'll almost certainly like GoToWebinar as well. There's a similar look and feel, but with many more attendees permitted. It's got some excellent features which have been proven to be perfect for large company training programmes and generally straightforward to use. I love the ability to see attendee interest levels!

Cons

There's very little not to like to be perfectly honest.

Great way to have an online meeting and never worry

We need a great way to train users and show our screen to walk them through a process and this gives us that ability

Pros

I really like the ease of use and the UI of GoToWebinar. It is so easy to use and be able to quickly share information. We use the often to train users and to hold meetings with our team all over the world.

Cons

The only issue I ever had was getting it loaded on my laptop ahead of a meeting but this was years ago and never had any other problem after that

Love this product!

It is a great product that I would highly recommend to any organization that does webinars often.

Pros

This is the premier product to host webinars on. I could not be more satisfied with it. It generally runs without glitches and you can have a fairly large number of people on each webinar.

Cons

It can be a bit on the pricey side, however I do think that it is worth it for this high quality of a product.

Best webinar software out there

Pros

We have partners spread out over a vast region, and this software allows us to all connect for training, educational presentations, etc. It's been a big help in saving time and money to conduct training seminars that is available to everyone electronically, rather than traveling to their areas for the same materials.

Cons

I don't really have many "cons" for the software. It took a little bit of training so that all the users know how to use it initially.

A great tool for live webinars

A good, professional tool, helping me to learn from webinars. I attended a lot of them, and every time the host used GoToWebinar I was pleased. As soon as my webinars take off, this is the app I'll use.

Pros

I love the clarity of sound, the screen sharing and live chat. This makes me feel comfortable that I'm attending a live webinar. But the quality of these features stand out in this app.

Cons

Maybe a little too simple, but this could actually be a pro, because it doesn't let attendees get distracted.

Bringing teams together!

We have been able to stay connected visually to our teams during this pandemic which is very important. Conference calls don’t have the same affect that seeing faces and shadings screens can do.

Pros

I like the effectiveness to remain connected to your teams and share information that can be time sensitive. Especially during this pandemic it is imperative to connect with your teams and be able to emulate being together to share information, make sure everyone is receiving the same information, and to have time to discuss, ask questions, etc.

Cons

I have had difficulty in getting signed into the software and being able to be set up as the presenter. It’s not as straightforward as it should be and takes extra time to get things set up and create work around to be able to get things set up for meetings.

Effective Meeting tool

Good and robust meeting tool

Pros

This is great tool to join meeting within the team and helps immensely with collaboration within the team. It always helps for everyone to stay connected and the enhanced ability to share screen among other uses are some of the things that I like about the tool.

Cons

I am unable to record sessions properly and retain them which some of the other similar tools provide currently and hence I think that can be an improvement.

GoToWebinar Review

Pros

The best thing about this program is how easy it is to use. It is easy to set up a meeting and toggle through different presenter screens in order to get the most out of your meeting and discussion.

Cons

What I like least about the software is that if I wanted to call in through my computer I need to download a separate program in order for the feature to be available. I usually connect to the meeting through my phone which is a good alternative.