INVOX

Call tracking solution for marketing campaigns

INVOX Reviews

Pros

Easy onboarding, out of the box solution that works from day one. Great support from the team, they are always ready to use customer suggestions to improve the product.

Daniel I.

Excellent Reporting, Accessibility, Ease of Use, Very Helpful Customer Support.

Alexandru R.

Excellent partnership, positive and valuable feedback. Our company implemented INVOX in over 50 Google Ads accounts and based on the subsequent optimization we managed to increase our client base.

Alexandru R.

Cons

I really didn't find nothing wrong so far. Wrong is not to use this service.

George B.

Maybe just the possibility to take voice mails whenever I reject a call ( a different voice mail than the carrier's ).

Alexandru C.

The fact that you have a limited number o minutes includes, but this is normal.

Gabriel U.

4.9

A golden tool for a marketing department

Great experience. Great and blazing fast customer support.

Pros

It is a very easy to use software with great reports. Easy to implement.

Cons

The fact that you have a limited number o minutes includes, but this is normal :)

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Thank you!

An easy way to track our company advertising performances

Pros

Invox has been our call tracking partner for the past two years. By using their tools, we were able to get valuable information about the incoming calls and measure how our marketing campaigns performed. Easy implementation, friendly and accurate reports on advertising channels that generated calls.

Cons

I have no specific criticism about this software, however as we continue our partnership, I could eventually suggest few tailored made features that will improve the overall service we get from Invox.

Thank you for your feedback! We assure you that we make every effort to improve and permanently add new functionalities useful to each business type.

Invox can do much better

Pros

It`s intuitive and easy to use. I can extract information very fast.

Cons

The fact that it changes names & colors of sources every month. It does not give me coherence and consistency for my Monthly Report.

Thanks for the review and being a INVOX customer. We're always striving to improve our business, and I'd like to respond to your dislikes and see if we might be able to make the service better for you. The names of the call tracking sources change every month because in some months you receive calls from certain sources and in other months you no longer receive from the same sources. As for changing the colors of the call tracking sources, we found it a nice thing to make our customers smile. :)

Essential tool for performance marketing

The INVOX Call Tracking software is a essential part in measuring the performance of the campaigns we run for our clients. Extremely helpful in tracking both online and offline conversions.

Pros

This product is really easy to set-up and integrate via API. Also, the customer support is exceptional, the team is very helpful in finding solutions to every request we have.

Cons

The user experience of the new version of the product can be significantly improved. Also, creating connectors for automation software like Zapier or ITTT would be a plus.

Totally recommend!

we use INVOX for more than 2 years and it really helped us fully understand the whole media budget spend and the delivered results. we recommend it to all clients that are performance oriented and want to track all website interactions, not just the form completions.

Pros

easily to implement no bugs good reports

Cons

maybe to create a new feature where you could track two phone numbers simultaneous.

Thank you for your thoughts! As soon as possible, you will be able to track more than one phone number on the website. Stay tuned for more updates!

Invox is the best for us and the Moloso Clients

We use Invox for tracking phone calls from different medium and sources for us and for our clients. At the moment it is the most reliable and also affordable tool.

Pros

- accuracy - great service provide - great and easy to use platform - great customer support

Cons

At the moment I don't have any cons at the product. Every issue has been resolved ASAP bu customer support and I did not find any problems in the platform

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to have Moloso agency as partners.

I recommend it all the time!

As a marketing agency, Having the INVOX Call Tracking solutions installed in our customers websites and/or landing pages, gave us a great clearance in tracking our conversion goals. It is easy tu understand the metrics and with this solution, your marketing level is over 70% than others.

Pros

clearance - accurate measures - easy to use

Cons

I really didn't find nothing wrong so far. Wrong is not to use this service.

Thank you for your good thoughts and we are glad that INVOX is helpful to optimize your conversion rate!

Excellent Software

Pros

Excellent Reporting, Accessibility, Ease of Use, Very Helpful Customer Support,

Cons

There's nothing that we can think of at this moment.

Thank you for your review!

Great tool for phone conversions tracking

Pros

Cons

The visual analytics part could need a makeover in the near future.

INVOX Review.

Pros

I can see the sources of my traffic much more detailed than analytics

Cons

More detailed reports would be very useful

Thanks for the review. Soon you will see more detailed and complete reports in your dashboard.

Invox Review

I have been very satisfied with Invox. I used the software for an real estate client to track conversions' sources. Very useful.

Pros

How easy it is to implement and use the software, as well as the accuracy of the tracking. It is a great tool to add value to the business.

Cons

I had no issues with the software so I cannot say that it was something I did not like.

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. :)

Best thing I could possibly choose!

Pros

People don't text/whatsapp me anymore on my personal number. I get all my calls recorded. User friendly meniu!!

Cons

Nothing at the time. everything is alright!

Thank you for your appreciation. We have added this development to the list (VoiceMail if you reject the call) and we will add it to the platform as soon as possible.

Magazinul de Case

Very satisfied

Pros

I like the team and their availability for the client. Great client service!

Cons

There are still changes that we needed and could not be done from the interface.

Thanks for the appreciation. Your opinion is very important to us and we will consider it in future developments!

Decluttering marketing ROI for phone conversions

Pros

Finally found the way to see through the phone conversions analytics...

Cons

Requires call redirecting hence is a bit expensive because of that

Good product, great value for money

Pros

Ease of use and good functionality. Tracking functionality helps a lot.

Cons

Did not find any cons , until this moment.

Great help to understand which channels deliver the best results

Friendly support, easy to setup

Pros

simplicity of analytics and the level of support

Cons

Monthly fee is a bit pricey, the investment only makes sense for bugets above 1000E/mo.

Hello! Thank you for sharing your feedback!