Join.me Reviews

Join.me

Online conferencing and meeting tool

1,285 reviews

easy to use

Its okay for just voice conferencing but i would go with something else if i really want to use the web cam

Pros

I like how we can do a voice meetings for up to 10 people. The interface is pretty modern and user friendly.

Cons

The free plan is really basic with no live webcam feeds. Even the cheapest package does not have webcam feeds so if you want to whole experience you must go with the business pro plan.

I love Join.me

It’s just an overall great app/program. I enjoyed using it as well as everyone I know. Very convenient and easy to use!

Pros

I love this because it’s an easy way to have several people on one call! It was very convenient during COVID to do conference calls! It was very easy to use as well.

Cons

At times it was hard to connect but overall the app was amazing so it’s hard to say negative things about join.me.

Join.me

Pros

Whenever there is something that I need to communicate to my management, who are located in different cities and states, instead of going to each one physically, I just use this software and communicate my goal. Screen sharing and two-way communication helps a lot.

Cons

Did not find any con yet. I have only used the free trial of the software and my experience was great.

Screen Sharing Made Easy

Pros

I like how affordable Join.Me is. It is a lot cheaper than most other platforms and is really simple to use. It also works well with different operating systems.

Cons

I haven't found anything that I dislike about join.me.

It does what its supposed to

join.me is "good enough" at what it does. The apps and websites aren't great but it hasn't caused enough trouble for us to consider moving to something else. It's just good enough at what it does that it's not bothering us.

Pros

join.me does what it's supposed to do: Host meetings. There's no clutter and no fuzz around it, just send out links / invites and make sure everyone's on board. It has all the features you would expect a modern meeting software to have and won't make you go looking for more somewhere else.

Cons

The quality of the apps and websites is lacking. The apps are slow and eat up all of your system's resources, the website becomes unresonsive and glichty. join.me focusses on the basics and while, feature-wise, they're pretty much on the money, the technical quality of their service needs to improve!

Good but not the best

Ultimately our experience was good but we opted to go with another company for features and affordability.

Pros

Join.me is simple enough to use to set up a remote meeting and share your desktop. It was nice to be able to share my screen with a coworker and allow them to control my mouse too.

Cons

There was a limit to the number of attendees with the free version.

Great way to screenshare for free

Pros

Easy for clients to access and understand and Great screen sharing functionality. Personalized link makes sharing easier.

Cons

In my recollection, it was just screen sharing and not video. So lacking video was a pretty real con.

Easy to use to for virtual meeting

Pros

The thing I like most about Join.me is that it is easy to use for meetings online. Simple to share link with others to join the meeting and for them to log on.

Cons

I do not have a con about this software at this time.

It was just Okay

Overall, I would use it again if I had no other choice, but I have found other software programs that have been more user-friendly.

Pros

I really like the ability to connect with others and share screens so that everyone can see what is going on in our conference.

Cons

We had a log of issues while trying to get everyone connected and it was a bit of a hassle. But once we were all connected, we didn't have any issues.

Good quality, a little too much typing at start

We're allowing more people to work from home and have flexible schedules without slowing down the pace of our projects.

Pros

Works better than a few of the other meeting software options we've tried, doesn't skip or lag.

Cons

Just like its competitors, you have to press so many buttons when you login. I could use my computer microphone, but its not very good so I prefer calling. Couldn't there be caller ID?

IT Fav

Pros

My IT guys love this product . I seem to always have difficulty with my computer and technology and they are able to easily access my desktop and correct my issue.

Cons

Join me has not given me any issues as a user.

Good video conferencing tool

Pros

It's a pretty typical, straightforward conferencing software. You can share screens and have various audio options.

Cons

This is a good video conferencing tool but there are better ones out there. I had issues with the quality of calls.

Join ME!

Join.me allowed me to get help from my friend who is quite adept with computers, and when he told me to download this so that he could take control of my laptop to find the problem, the problem was then solved in less than 15 minutes all thanks to Join.me !

Pros

Join.me has made it easy for me to host a screen share in multiple cases such as group projects, letting a friend fix your laptop, and so on so forth.

Cons

The only down side I see is the fact that it lags every so often, but i'm sure that this is due to connectivity between the host and the people who are connected to the host.

Friendly interface for online webinars

Yes, pretty good!

Pros

It has almost the same features just like with its competitors

Cons

I found some issues with using this software while on a slow connection. Video was not moving at all

Not worth it

Left because of all this issues

Pros

Ease of use and having your own link to meetings was great.

Cons

Extremely glitchy where meetings would just drop, it was a little difficult knowing which screen you shared which can be embarrassing.

The quickest way to share your screen

Overall join.me serves the quick meeting purpose quite nicely.

Pros

If I just need to fire up a quick meeting to show my screen this app is the natural fit. It's extremely easy to start a meeting and doesn't require any software installation.

Cons

Compared the WebEx, Zoom, or GoToMeeting this software falls short of the mark. I'm not sure it's meant to compete with those products though.

Gets the job done, but sometimes it crashes and freezes

It's a decent piece of software and usually gets the job done. Sometimes however it looks and works as if it lacks testing under different configurations and browsers.

Pros

Accessing the conference is really easy with the link provided by join.me

Cons

Occasionally the session freezes and gets disconnected.

using this software can be improved

I have only limited experience using join.me when i had to interview for a job far away.

Pros

I have used join.me for conference calls and video conferences. I think that there are a lot of companies that use this and for teams to collaborate in work projects.

Cons

the functionality and familiarity of using join.me can be hard at times but it should be able to be learned via tutorials etc.

Join.Me Review

Pros

Love it! I use it mainly with out IT dept when we are having issues or just need to perform scheduled maintenance. It's very simple to use.

Cons

It sometimes seems to lag from one side of the connection to the other.

Awesome Screen Sharing

I have less than 6 months experience as a user and less than 6 weeks experience as an administrator.

Pros

I love how you can easily help others and teach them by sharing your screen and showing them step by step how to do something. This allows the other person to take notes, ask for clarification or ask questions as needed.

Cons

I haven't used it long enough to really know any down sides to this software. So far, it has been easy to use and navigate through.

Easy to use never had any issues

Pros

Super reliable and easy to use. I like how easy it is to generate a code and get connected to people immediately.

Cons

The menu bars can get lost at times while on a call.

Pros

The product is easy to use and gives the ability to install programs remotely

Cons

That when the user does not have Admin rights that I lose control when going to Device Manager,

Works as advertised

My overall experience with join.me has been very good.

Pros

This software made it very easy to work with team members in another location without having to be there physically. Being able to share my screen to walk someone through needed processes remotely is great!

Cons

I think the price is a little high as there seem to be other options available now for free or lower priced.

Great option for customer service

Pros

It makes it so much easier to get help, they can just show you the solution rather than try and explain it.

Cons

There is always a security concern, but I have had no issues and have grown to trust the company.

JOIN ME-NICE FEATURES

MEETING COSTS ARE DOWN DUE TO THE USE OF JOIN.ME.

Pros

GREAT MEETING TOOL. ALLOWS FOR SCREEN SHARING FREE EDITION ALLOWS UP TO 10 PEOPLE. VERY USER FRIENDLY.

Cons

I don't have any cons at this time. Great so far. no cons.