Join.me Reviews

Join.me

Online conferencing and meeting tool

1,287 reviews

Amazing Software for Meetings.

With join.me we are no longer having any problens to do meetings, tutorials and other daily problens..

Pros

We really liked this software, sharing a screen is something that before was to hard to do, but now with Join.me it changed. It's easier and better to do a meeting, all that you have to do is share a code, and everyone who has access to it can easily join and participate. They also have a free trial so you can learn more about this amazing tool.

Cons

Support customer would be faster, but they don't let you off hands.

A wonderful application for virtual meetings. Join.me has it all

I use Join.me to train work teams on the use of specific software in our organization. In addition, I also use it to discuss projects with my superiors. It is a fundamental tool for me in terms of collaboration.

Pros

Join.me is wonderful to me because it doesn't take much effort to schedule virtual meetings. This software allows me to invite participants directly from email, which I consider a very important advantage. Another feature that I like is that it allows me to customize the link for my meeting room, which my co-workers can easily remember.

Cons

The only thing I dislike about Join.me is that sometimes the video playback is not in sync with the audio in video conferences, especially when there are many participants in a meeting.

JoinMe meeting

Pros

It's really easy to start and meeting and share controls with other people. Seeing their screen makes it really easy to communicate key points in the meeting.

Cons

When people type JoinMe is search, they get the ad and it's hard to get them into my meeting. (that's more their navigation challenge than product issue). But once they get there, it's fine.

Gives Go-To Meeting a run for its money

I have been using Join.me for a few years now. I was initially using the free version and we have since purchased licenses for all of our meetings. It loads quick, it's easy to use, and I love the short URL.

Pros

Easy to use, installs & loads quick, short URL (perfect for sharing with clients). I also like the ability to schedule meetings from the join.me app and do recaps.

Cons

None! for the price you can't beat join.me

Join.Me - Great for hosting online meetings!

As a digital marketing company, Join.Me is the backbone behind our business. This software allows us to have meetings with clients across not only the country, but the world!

Pros

Very easy to use. The ability to transfer presenter roles is also really helpful!

Cons

There seems to be a short lag time during some presentations. This may be true for all online screen sharing systems though.

Join.me

As I said above, this has been an incredible service for my fellow designers and myself to exchange and critique each other's work. Since that is our primary source of use. In all my year's of using this service, I can honestly say I'd never use another.

Pros

I've been using this service for many years, I enjoy how easy and efficient it is to setup, but also how enjoyable it's been as a pass time amongst my circle of friends. We primarily use this service to exchange different styles of our design work, and it has always gone magnificently.

Cons

At times, the service can freeze and tend to lag on the other person's end, but never a sufficient amount to where it causes substantial issues. Otherwise I'm completely happy with this service.

Best in the industry.Simple screen share, great audio, very easy to use.

Pros

I have used zoom, uber, and many others. Join.me is by far the most reliable in the business. Screen share always works, it's never down, very easy to use, etc.

Cons

A little clunky and outdated userface. No alerts when someone is in your conference. Clients needs to download the app to share their screen which is a hassle at times as well.

We Love Join.Me to communicate to our clients and share our presentations with them.

Pros

We have used skype, facetime, and zoom over the years to communicate with our clients. Be far Join.Me has been our favorite and winner that we use daily. Our favorite feature about Join.Me is our clients doesn't have to join any membership or pay anything to simply click a button and now they are watching our screen or presentation.

Cons

So simple to use. Exceptional quality

Pros

The very first time I wanted to use this product, I was skeptical as I wasn't sure how good it would be. Setting it up was pretty easy. The UI is great. I was amazed by the audio and video quality when I finally tested it. It was among the best I've seen. Another feature I like is the screen sharing feature. It's very easy to share my screen with clients to perform walk through and product reviews.

Cons

Ever since I've been using this product, I've got absolutely nothing to complain about. I would have complained about the limitations of the free version, but I knew I needed the full functionality, so I went with the paid version. And it's been satisfactory for me.

A GREAT tool among many other good options...

Join.Me is invaluable to be on a weekly basis. I take client calls all day long and often need to walk a client through a design approval or a quick WordPress tutorial and it's so helpful to simply be able to give them a URL and they are immediately seeing my screen without having to download another program or enter in a code.

Pros

within the Join.me conference call/screen share program is the ability to have a direct URL for our clients to access to quickly log onto my screen to allow me to walk them through a tutorial or the like. This by far is THE most helpful tool that is software has to offer. No codes for my clients to enter in.... just a simple URL and they are seeing my screen.

Cons

The screen recording leaves a little bit to be desired. When I need to record a screen share session, I prefer to use GoToMeeting as I like the interface and the video export process a bit better.

Join.me for business

Pros

Excellent conference calling and screen sharing. Allows for other users who have not signed up for accounts to share their screens and allow takeovers. Recording is a great feature, along with being able to see who is on a meeting.

Cons

Sometimes, connectivity is an issue. (May not be their fault; could be local ISPs) Support for Internet Explorer in a view only mode has recently been an issue due to the fact that clients we work with may not have upgraded their local software.

The best screen sharing service that we have ever used.

This service allows us to share our product with prospects who are not located in the same area as us. Without this we would not be able to complete the sales process.

Pros

Join.Me is a super simple way to share your product with people who are located in a different part of the world. We primarily used the screen share service to demonstrate our product with prospects during the sales process. The best part of the service is the one time codes that make it super simple for the prospect to get on the screen share.

Cons

Sometimes it took the prospect a little time to get to the screen share but in my opinion it was a lot easier than they made it out to be.

Convenient screen sharing app

Join.me helps me to solve explaining complex information or instructions via phone or chat. I can use the screen sharing feature to remote into any desktop and allow the person to share their screen for both of use to see and better communicate.

Pros

I love to use join.me for the screen sharing feature when providing remote technical support or training.Join.me is user friendly and free to use for up to three people. With Join.me I can choose a personalized url or provide people with an dial-in number. Join.me require minimal training and is excellent for first time users.

Cons

Incremental limits per plan tier. Free is limited to three people using the video feed or three people in general attending your session

Share screening and audio recording

It has been good. Most of the times it’s easy to use but sometimes I have a hard time trying someone to install it. I really like the option to have a copy of the recording just a few clicks away, so you can even email it.

Pros

Once is up and running it’s awesome! You can have video and audio recorded at the same time and you you have a copy of the session on your email right away. I really like the option where you can choose who’s going to have the control of the meeting, that’s really helpful since you can pass the control to others on just one click. The overall quality of the video is pretty good! The icons are big enough and the colors help you to find any option you need without searching into multiples options.

Cons

For some people is not easy install the software since you need to make multiple steps and sometimes the website might be blocked by the company’s internet administrator. When you click on the option to download it could take a few minutes to start and many people think it doesn’t work...

Easy to install and use

join.me is use widely within my company for the remote conferencing and presentation. It is very easy and convenient to use with more than 2 parties that are not at the same place.

Pros

Very easy to install and use. Functions to make the presenter and share mouse/keyboard control are quite useful.

Cons

The phone conference may be good to add for conference call.

I love the ability to show what is on a screen instead of having to try and verbally explain!

The ability to physically show my co-workers/managers/tech support team the things that I needed help with or was trying to explain. It helps to have the ability to actually move around on my screen and "point" things out rather than having to try to explain and give directions.

Pros

It's very easy to use and navigate. I've used it with my managers, co-workers, and tech support/IT department and it allows for an efficient, timely way of explaining/showing something to someone. Especially since I'm not in the headquarters office but located 45 minutes away. Join.Me has been a lifesaver quite a few times!

Cons

I don't believe I've come across any cons with this software. Every time I've used it, the functionality has been quick, easy, and absolutely met my needs!

Easy and reliable screen shares

Pros

My favorite thing about Join.me is the ability to share a window on my computer, not the entire screen. I use that to take notes while doing the demo at the same time. Game changer.

Cons

The audio connection when trying to connect on my computer has been a little buggy...especially when talking with people overseas.

The strongest conference system on the planet

I have used this for years. Will continue to use it. Excellent platform

Pros

This is the industry leader in conference systems. It has very strong screen share and audio capabilities. Makes it easy for every client to join the call.

Cons

At times people have a hard time with the interface, or need to download something to make it work.

Quick & Easy to Use

Excellent product!

Pros

I like how quick it is to share your screen with customers partners. There is nothing for a user to download, all they need to do is be connected to the internet click the link and you can start your meeting or share your screen. Very helpful for support and customer service. I also like the controls you have as an admin the ask for permission feature for users trying to join the meeting.

Cons

There can sometimes be a delay in the screen share or voice. It requires everyone have a very strong internet connection or you will be kicked out of the meeting. Overall great product and the price point is very affordable for businesses.

Excellent platform for training and information dispersal in the field

Pros

The Join.me app has allowed us to offer training sessions and disperse new information via the web without having everyone in the same room. It offered an interactive environment with pretty decent participant controls. We could go over things and have our employees follow along in a classroom style environment (including visual aids and live speakers) in the comfort of their own homes. The support staff is phenomenal.

Cons

Overall, the software has exceeded our expectations across the board. We had some initial concerns upon setup, but the software was very easy to figure out. The LogMeIn team was very helpful and walked us through every step to make sure we were good to go.

Straightforward

Pros

I feel like join.me is pretty easy to use and the recording feature is valuable for training purposes and meetings that team members cannot make.

Cons

Software can be glitchy at times, things like muting/unmuting. We also find it to be cumbersome to have clients download the app if we want to share screens.

best remote software

Pros

love all the features LMI/JM gives to its users. able to remote into PC's and mobile/tabs. can also use the camera on mobile phones which is especially useful when pictures need to be sent

Cons

honestly there isnt anything i can think of right now that i do not like about this software/remote platform

Good for Freelancers and Solopreneurs

Easy to use, great for quick meetings on the fly, with cool, slick personalized branding. It's been my go-to screen sharing/virtual meeting tool for working with clients and subcontractors as a freelancer.

Pros

Join.Me is a simple, easy screensharing and meeting software that is especially good for freelancers and solopreneurs. The personalized link is simple and slick. The software itself does what it needs to do for meetings with clients, subcontractors, and prospects. Screensharing can be something of a pain, but Join.Me makes it easy. It is a lean program that knows who its users are and what it is meant to do, and it does that very well.

Cons

I have noticed some lag and connection issues from time to time with Join.Me. The mobile app has also been buggy when I've attempted to use it, and I usually default to the desktop or browser.

Very easy to use.

Pros

I've been using join.me since it was released, I have loved it since day one. It not only has been helpful but also super convenient when needed. Sometimes my clients need assistance and I am unable to be there in person to assist and this allows me to assist them from home or my current location without being present. Any issue I have ever had I have gotten resolved using join.me, allowing me to assist my clients conveniently when needed.

Cons

None that I know of, more features would be nice to see over the coming years, but what there currently is, that is all there really needs to be for what I have used the software for personally.

The Original join.me Was Better

join.me, overall, is a joy to use because it is simple and no fuss. While I can't recommend it over other conferencing platforms, it is a nice alternative to the big guys.

Pros

It is free and so simple to create meetings, forward information, connect, share screen and give control. By far one of the easiest conferencing platforms on the market.

Cons

They removed the free feature. While this assessment may sound stingy, having a simple platform to quickly and easily create and share conferencing information was amazing. I have only recently started using conferencing a lot more but having to invest in a resource that offered way more than I needed at a price that was above my comfort level did not seem like a viable option.