All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Kixie PowerCall

Ultra-reliable, easily-automated calling & texting for sales

visit website

Kixie PowerCall Reviews

Makes my job easier

Recording calls for training as well as documenting content during sales calls

Pros

The ability to click to call and being able to send and receive text messages

Cons

When receiving incoming calls it is not always easy to identify who is calling me and its difficult to find that person in my CRM prior to answering the call. One of the older versions made that easier, now when I have an incoming call I have to identify the person on the phone and then search my CRM for their account which causes delays and initial confusion.

Boost your call volume with Kixie

Overall, this software is so easy to use; it operates so efficiently in the background that I forget that it's even there.

Pros

Kixie has allowed our sales team to be more product and efficient with their sales calls. With one-click dialing and automatic call recording, there is no need to manually dial number and take notes. The local number feature is also very beneficial as it has allowed us to increase the likelihood of call answers.

Cons

The limited minutes plan is reasonably priced but only allows for 300 minutes a month, which is not a lot if you are making calls every day. There is a large price increase from the limited minutes plan to the unlimited minutes plan.

Kixie Helps!

We really like Kixie, with some more growth of features, and a new desktop interface I think they are the next big one in the VOIP world!

Pros

SMS Templates, VM Drops, Call Recordings, Dispositions, Mobile App is GREAT

Cons

Desktop interface is rough. Some limitations on syncing information, but minor

I enjoy working with Kixe, Kixie allows my work experience to be more efficient, and productive.

The benefits are limitless. The time it saves me, just in using the power dial feature, is huge! I love how I am able to view calls, listen to calls, download call for Quality Control Purposes. I can even send calls that I had to my supervisor, and use to train new employees. Love Kixie!! Highly recommend!! I consider it to be valuable on so many levels!

Pros

Kixie allows me to track my calls; view call history; dispose of my calls in order to understand how each call was used; I can easily view, and download each call for Quality Control purposes; I can easily call contacts by using the click to call...without having to manually dial, and organize contacts.

Cons

Just learning the functionality, which really didn't take long. : ) Anything that is new, can be confusing, and of course change can be difficult...But the change, and learning experience was well worth it!

Great service for CRM

Really happy with Kixie and I would reccomend them to

Pros

Links well with our CRM and seems like it is designed by someone who has CRM front of mind. Call quality is excellent and has been perfect for working from home recently. Love the fact you can link call notes immediately to a contact from the powercall software.

Cons

There is the ocasional bug, but they are fixed quickly and customer support is excellent.

Great Product

Pros

I have used this software at 2 separate organizations. The software is easy to use, logical, and integration isn't overly difficult.

Cons

There isn't a lot of negative, especially at the price point of the software. We have another dialer the organization uses, which has caused some complexity in the integration. The complexities still being worked on, I am still more than happy with Kixie though.

Thanks for the great feedback Dennis!

Seemless!

It has made our entire call record and note taking process way easier!

Pros

This software was very easy to implement company wide and synced with our CRM with little setup.

Cons

We like everything about the software so far.

Kixie is a must for our Sales team!

We use pipedrive to track our sales but that only went so far. We added kixie and the integration was absolutely seamless. Now we have the ability to listen in on sales calls our team did to be able to tweak our message as well as get real customer reaction to the pitches. Now we dont have to rely on memory with regards to what happened during the call.

Pros

The biggest pro is the seamless integration. It just connects quickly and works beautifully. Additionally, I love the built in CRM caller ID feature.

Cons

There is not much to not like about kixie. The reason is because it is a very focused product. Its not trying to do too much. It does what is says and does it well.

Simple to use, fantastic customer service

Pros

We have a call center environment where our reps are outbound dialing all day. I need our software to be dead simple to use and Kixie fits the bill. Training takes less than 5 minutes.

Cons

User interface is a little out dated (hard to tell when certain features like 'do not disturb' are on vs off), but it sounds like they're making changes there which is great.

Easy to use and navigate

Experience is hassle free and free from any inconvenience. When you log in you take in calls right away that allows you to be more productive.

Pros

What I like about this device is that it is easy to use and start. And aside from that you can do lot of things which are not available from a typical call center tool. You can dial any number anytime, check logs and listen to recordings without doing so much effort. In other words it is a one time stop software.

Cons

What I don't like about this software is that it only works better on google chrome browser.

I really like how these guys take care of the client. The app is awesome and CS is outstanding

Speed and automatic sync

Pros

Well basically I like four main things. 1- One is the integration that has with the CRM. It really works automatically. Once you hang up the information is recorded in the CRM. In other apps I found that there is a lag between this and not allways the information is sync with the right contact. There you become more worried for doing this than for making your calls. 2- The customer service...

Cons

Is not something I don't like. If you could add in the beginnig of a voice mail the name of the person you are calling and add this to the recording voice mail would be awesome.

Kixie Rocks!

We love the local presence dialing feature, the voicemail drop and the ability to review recorded calls for training purposes. The Chrome extension is so easy and the support team is always very responsive and helpful. We really couldn't function with Kixie.

Pros

Local presence dialing, voicemail drop and being able to listen to recorded calls for training.

Cons

We have no complaints whatsoever. We love Kixie.

Easily the best calling application out there

I can't tell you how perfect this phone software is. I mean it is perfection. The fact that you can power dial and use automation to automatically send emails and texts to folks after making the dial, that is just truly amazing. Also, you can have calls ring back into you once someone opens an email. It is a crazy awesome feature.

Pros

This software is so easy to use. I mean, crazy easy. People want easy and this company has that in spades.

Cons

I can't think of a single thing I don't like about it. If I had one request it would just be for call transcription.

Kixie PowerCall Is great plus it provides unexpected benefits in voicemail drops

Pros

Kixie’s Voicemail drop feature not only is unique but saves us a ton of time when prospecting. The ability to leave a perfect voicemail message every time provides great value. The fact that we can push one button an hang up and have the voicemail left seamlessly allows us to dramatically increase the number of calls we can make per day. And the sound quality of the calls is excellent.

Cons

Overall there are few cons in Kixie. I would like to see at some point the ability to be informed when somebody has listened to a voicemail that's been left. Other than that this is a solid program.

Excellent customer service

There have been some tweaks needed to get things optimize, but Alex Mann has been excellent to work with. He is easy to talk with, and very committed to making things work properly!

Pros

It integration with my contact manager so I can 1-click dial the phone from my contact record, and record the call as well. The recording is stored with the notes of the call. Awesome!

Cons

We have had some challenges in set up and maintenance. However, as stated above, Alex Mann has been an great resource and have always been able to get things working properly! He is a life saver!

Thanks so much for the feedback! Our customers mean the world to us and we will continue to build features to help you sell more effectively!

Kixie for the Win

Pros

How easily it integrates with our CRM. The systems easily communicate back and forth which makes our lives easier

Cons

Occasionally the calls will not go through or the user on the other end is unable to hear. A quick refresh and things are good to go again

Excellent Customer Service and User Friendly Software

Our business is able to run a Customer Service team effortlessly with the Kixie Platform. Kixie's Customer Service is superb, specifically [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Anytime we have a question, concern, need advice on how to handle communications with other software, he is always there to support us in our business.

Pros

The platform is very user-friendly and integrates with Salesforce seamlessly.

Cons

I cannot think of anything that needs to be improved. The software has been updated regularly.

Tedious tasks now streamlined and fun. Now you and your reps can focus on rev-generating activities!

Clunky, repetitive tasks like fumbling through CRM to make dials, hand typing texts that don't get tracked properly, etc... all eat up precious minutes that our growing outbound team can now be re-directed to rev-generating, business closing activities thanks to the added functionalities Kixie provides for our tech stack.

Pros

PowerDialer, SMS Templates, Voicemail Dropping, Simplicity and functionality of integrations with HubSpot, etc.

Cons

Phone app gets the job done on the fly, but far from perfect

Phenomenal Solution for Sales Organizations

Fantastic! Great product and even better customer service.

Pros

User friendly and intuitive, little training required, easily compatible with CRM systems, ability to listen to others calls for training purposes, easy to set up call flows, transfer between departments, and set up 3 way calls, also offers easy to use texting feature.

Cons

There was nothing glaring I saw needed improvement. If I had to suggest something it would be additional texting capabilities (text to multiple users at once, like a chat group, and ability to attach pictures, read receipts).

Easy To Use! Makes My Work Day Better.

It makes my work day much easier. 1 click dialing. CRM integration. Sending text messages through my computer. I love this software!

Pros

Local Presence, SMS Texting Feature, Mobile App, CRM Integration.

Cons

Call log on my phone app isn't organised in order. (Android User)

A must have tool!

Overall, after being around for sometime and having other dialing/ dialer services, Kixie stands out the best because of their customer service, analytics and local presence features.

Pros

The local presence feature is one of the best parts about the product and its ability to have me show up on the caller ID as in that area is a must have!

Cons

Being that it is web based and internet dependent, you could lose connection or be without connection if you loose internet, which is just a natural part of things sometimes, but as far as the software itself, I have not encountered any problems.

Kixie Is A Game Changer

Pros

I use Kixie every day, and I the thing that I like most about the software is how streamline it is to use. I am able to easily make my calls, see my recordings and history in my CRM, and even leave voicemail drops! It really is the most efficient software tool for making calls that I have used.

Cons

The only thing I can think of that could be improved would be a way for me to not have to have two tabs open when I make my calls. If Kixie could integrate directly into Pipedrive, that would be amazing but overall no complaints at all.

Kixie

Kixie care that we are successful with our business. In fact, our production has increased 100% in the call center since using Kixie. We love it.

Pros

The company is second to none in customer service and on-boarding. The best! Period.

Cons

No Cons to consider. Our experience was 100% solid.

Kixie PowerCall Essential for any BD Team

I've loved using Kixie and dont think I can ever go back to not using a tool like it.

Pros

The ability to dial the number of your prospects through your computer and have the local presence enables you to be really strategic with your prospecting. I love the fact that I can make calls on my dialer and then have my research on another monitor that makes a real impact to my conversations. Its been the best calling tool I have ever used.

Cons

nothing. Sometimes the software can lag a bit when its ringing but its nothing serious

Highly Recommend!

Great customer service! Any questions or concerns are answered promptly!

Pros

Easy to use and navigate. I like all the customized reports I can pull.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. We have always had good experiences.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.