Kixie PowerCall Logo

Kixie PowerCall

Ultra-reliable, easily-automated calling & texting for sales

Kixie PowerCall Reviews - Page 3

RP

Rachel P.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Brilliant tool for Inside Sales Reps for tight budgets & high performance goals!

My call volume was average before I used Kixie.

Pros

Kixie has helped me hit my own personal goals. As the first step of the sales cycle process, the Inside Sales Rep is essential to the success of sales growth. My daily goal is to drop as many voicemails as possible. Without the human on the voicemail, prospects are not as engaged. Also, the customer service is super supportive. I can call them anytime during business hours & they are helpful to help me troubleshoot.

Cons

There are daily software updates, which can be irritating, when I am trying to hit my outbound voicemail drop, there are updates when I need to refresh all of my systems.

GH

Gus H.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Kixie is AWESOME!

Pros

Kixie is the best VOIP platform I have ever used. It integrates incredibly well with salesforce (and many others), logging calls and other activities. The Voicemail Drop and Text Templates save people like me, who make 100+ calls a day, a ton of time writing or personalizing messaging to prospects. The "Connection Boost" feature is incredible, and at least doubles our connect rates. Furthermore, the app I downloaded on my personal cell allows me to monitor important texts or calls outside of working hours. 10/10 would recommend Kixie, especially for high output sales teams!

Cons

About a year ago and earlier, there were minor issues with short outages. Kixie support was always fast to respond, and our entire org hasn't had any issues in the last year or so.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Kixie Dialer

Overall it gets the job done

Pros

Easy to use and set up - I downloaded the trial myself and got it up and running in a few minutes.

Cons

It seems buggy...team has been complaining of a lot of downtime

Hello, thank you for taking the time to share your honest and candid feedback. We are continuously working to improve our product and eliminate any glitches or bugs from our system. In most cases, our team can resolve bugs within 5-7 business days from when they are reported. If you have not done so already, we would greatly appreciate it if you could report any bugs or other issues you may encounter to our support team at support@kixie.com so that we may look into and resolve them in a timely manner.

MK

Matt K.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Kixie is a powerhouse

Pros

Ease of use and setup. Took us just a few minutes to be up and running. Integrates well with HubSpot. Jam packed with advanced features we have not yet explored, but definitely will.

Cons

Some features did not work as well for us out of the gate, but the beauty is Kixie support is super responsive and we were able to resolve quickly.

NB

Nathan B.

Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

Switch to Kixie

We are able to communicate easier with our clients. The dialer has a very easy system that shows us how to record voice mails a lot quicker and as well as texting through the app.

Pros

This software is compatible with our CRM. Kixie and Zoho automatically record all the calls that our company makes or receives.

Cons

When we have a phone transfered it doesn't get recorded sometimes.

LR

Leonardo R.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

My experience hasn't been the greatest with it.

My full experience with it is not the greatest. It is down weekly to where I can't make calls, receive calls or text. Also, it doesn't connect very well with CRMs so all I can see is numbers but no names from contacts that are inputted into the CRM so sometimes it is a bit of a guess playing with it or just takes extra time to be effective with it. 2 out of 5.

Pros

I think the best thing about Kixie to me would be how it records calls. Those recordings are very easy to access and are typically good quality so they are pretty useful when needed.

Cons

The lack of good connection with CRMs. It doesn't connect very well to the point where it allows you to use the information already inputted into the CRM to make my job easier.

MM

Manoj M.

Market Research, 1,001-5,000 employees

Kixie review

It has really been amazing and gives complete satisfation with respect voice clairty and connectivity.

Pros

The call barging is smooth and the connectivity is really good with proper voice quality

Cons

The cost is on higher side when we compare with go auto dial also skype.

Hi Manoj, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We're glad to hear you're satisfied with Kixie and happy with the clarity and connectivity of calls!

Deonte C.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

This is the ONE!

Kixie Powercall is getting us on the phone faster and connected with quality prospects. We can essentially do everything we need to do from the Kixie software and see it in its respective field in our CRM. This minimizes the administrative tasks that sales people fill their time up with.

Pros

I loved the full integration with out Hubspot CRM. It already had the pre-loaded dispositions and synced instantly when making calls. The Kixie software is lightweight but gets the job done in a major way. Additionally, being able to hear have call recordings loaded into our Hubspot CRM we can find out what our sales people are saying right and make the tweaks when they could have said something different.

Cons

We have found no CONs to the Kixie software.

CR

Craig R.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Power Dialling an extensive database

Overall, Kixie has been great and is helping us to accomplish our ultimate goal. I manage a massive database of 30k+ prospects, and utilizing the power dialler feature has allowed the team to churn through the list very effectively. On the support side I've been working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and he's been amazing! A huge help at customizing and optimizing the tool to fit our specific needs. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is extremely knowledgeable and always very quick to respond to any inquiries. I work with many vendors and account managers daily and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is top of class, sincerely. I appreciate everything you've done for us [SENSITIVE CONTENT]! I truly appreciate you, thank so much

Pros

Affordability, simple deployment, ease of use, ease of on-boarding, excellent reporting and analytical features, excellent on-going support and account management

Cons

The tool is a bit buggy at times, but this has improved significantly in just a few months. Kixie is great at deploying numerous app updates and patches to resolve any issues.

Hi Craig! Thank you for sharing your candid feedback. We are always glad to hear how Kixie has helped businesses and individuals achieve their goals. Thank you for continuing to choose Kixie for your business calling & texting needs!

KC

Kendall C.

Telecommunications, 1-10 employees

Kixie overview

Pros

Simple, easy to use, has all features I need.

Cons

Sometimes it can freeze and cause some problems but overall very good

Restaurants, 501-1,000 employees

Kixie is the best!!

My experience with Kixie has been awesome, I use other dialers and Kixie is my first option because of how easy it is to work with.

Pros

It's easy to integrate with the multiple CRMS that I use, I love the features that it has but most important, how easy it is to use.

Cons

At first, it had a lot of bugs, and it used to crash quite a lot, we reported the issue to Kixie's tech support, and we got a very quick response and they helped us right away. It looks like with the new software updates those bugs are gone and our experience using it has been a lot better.

Hello there ! It's great to hear that you're loving Kixie's features and ease of use. Thank you for leaving a review!

IR

Ivan R.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Happen Ventures review

Pros

I believe the power dialer is the best feature as we are able to target more people in 1 go

Cons

sometimes its a bit slow but there was recently an update that helped with this issue

David C.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Kixie Helps!

We really like Kixie, with some more growth of features, and a new desktop interface I think they are the next big one in the VOIP world!

Pros

SMS Templates, VM Drops, Call Recordings, Dispositions, Mobile App is GREAT

Cons

Desktop interface is rough. Some limitations on syncing information, but minor

HD

Happye D.

Insurance, 11-50 employees

I enjoy working with Kixe, Kixie allows my work experience to be more efficient, and productive.

The benefits are limitless. The time it saves me, just in using the power dial feature, is huge! I love how I am able to view calls, listen to calls, download call for Quality Control Purposes. I can even send calls that I had to my supervisor, and use to train new employees. Love Kixie!! Highly recommend!! I consider it to be valuable on so many levels!

Pros

Kixie allows me to track my calls; view call history; dispose of my calls in order to understand how each call was used; I can easily view, and download each call for Quality Control purposes; I can easily call contacts by using the click to call...without having to manually dial, and organize contacts.

Cons

Just learning the functionality, which really didn't take long. : ) Anything that is new, can be confusing, and of course change can be difficult...But the change, and learning experience was well worth it!

OM

Oscar M.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

Excelentes funciones.

Pros

Me gustó el rápido clic para marcar y la opción de SMS me ayudó a obtener una respuesta lo antes posible .

Cons

Si deja un mensaje y hace clic en " 1" o " # " para enviarlo , tardará un poco , pero no es gran cosa.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

JM

John M.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Kixie is a great tool for small businesses to save time.

Great - Did what it needed to do allowing me with quick follow-up with leads - Saved time with VM drops and SMS follow-up. Easy to get notifications on new messages

Pros

Kikie worked very well allowing me to quickly move on and leave Emails, SMS and VM drops on new leads. This saved valuable time for me to do my other responsibilities.

Cons

The price point gets higher than others when your organization grows - Great for small businesses below 10

TH

Tyler H.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Great service for CRM

Really happy with Kixie and I would reccomend them to

Pros

Links well with our CRM and seems like it is designed by someone who has CRM front of mind. Call quality is excellent and has been perfect for working from home recently. Love the fact you can link call notes immediately to a contact from the powercall software.

Cons

There is the ocasional bug, but they are fixed quickly and customer support is excellent.

PS

Paul S.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Kixie, it works!

A reliable and quality phone solution that works in multiple geos for globally distributed workforce.

Pros

With a split team, it was difficult finding a VOIP provider that worked with our CRM. We evaluated many providers and eventually settled on Kixie because of consistent call quality. In short, it works!

Cons

Some of the platform integrations that Kixie should have supported ended up breaking during our trial period (which they graciously extended while they were trying to figure this out). The downfall was the lack of email and phone response from sales. The only way I was able to get my questions answered was when I booked a meeting. I did have a few interactions with support, and they do not have this response problem.

NJ

Nalika J.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

Power Dialing

It is a good software that helped us achieve our quota of reaching out to our clients and leads.

Pros

This was fairly easy to set up and has all the features that our company needs to carry out our duties.

Cons

This is a bit costly and sometimes mostly in the mornings, it is difficult to reach a customer service agent to aid you.

Hi Nalika, thank you for your review and valuable feedback! We're glad Kixie is meeting your needs and helping you reach your quota.

ES

Erik S.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Kixie Review

Pros

The ability to create VM drops is extremely helpful for our team.

Cons

lack of consistency with usage and customer support is sometimes not available for hours.

Hi Eric, thank you for your feedback. We're glad to hear that voicemail drops have been a big help to your team! Our customer support team is based 100% in our Santa Monica, CA office, and to continue to offer the highest quality of customer care our team is available 6am-5pm Pacific Time, Monday-Friday. If you need help outside of those hours, shoot us an email at support@kixie.com, one of our experienced reps will always get in touch with you as soon as possible on the next business day.

Davina C.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Amazing System

I use it daily it's great and I'm happy to have it. The SMS templates are great and efficient

Pros

Everything. Caller ID, how it integrates with our CRM, the text messages, the SMS templates. the VM drop

Cons

Sometimes there are glitches, but it happens with technology

Hi Davina, thank you for sharing your experience with Kixie! We're glad to hear that you're happy with the system, and we're glad to have you as a customer. Have a great day!

TH

Thomas H.

Law Practice, 11-50 employees

Great Product and Great Support

The SMS program is fantastic, and the support is top notch. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] responded to my question within minutes, and then maintained communication over multiple days until my question was answered. She escalated the question when I explained the setup and got a technical engineer's input. She went as far as was necessary to get my an answer, and as a business, that type of support is greatly appreciated.

Pros

We are implementing the Kixie business SMS integrations with Hubspot, to automate SMS messages and allow a team to respond to messages as they are available

Cons

Hardly a negative on the software, but I was figuring it out on my own. At first support said the integration I was trying to do was not possible. But they were also very helpful and very responsive.

KN

Khaled N.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Kixie is a must for our Sales team!

We use pipedrive to track our sales but that only went so far. We added kixie and the integration was absolutely seamless. Now we have the ability to listen in on sales calls our team did to be able to tweak our message as well as get real customer reaction to the pitches. Now we dont have to rely on memory with regards to what happened during the call.

Pros

The biggest pro is the seamless integration. It just connects quickly and works beautifully. Additionally, I love the built in CRM caller ID feature.

Cons

There is not much to not like about kixie. The reason is because it is a very focused product. Its not trying to do too much. It does what is says and does it well.

JR

Jason R.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Kixie is great

Very great, we are glad we went with them over the others.

Pros

Helpfulness of the support. Easibility of use.

Cons

That I do not know how to properly work all the funtions as i am learning them through experiance.

EH

Esmeralda H.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Kixie for Management

It served the purpose of answering calls from anywhere in the world. Good connection. Easy to use and understand

Pros

Is easy to use, im not tech savy and i found it pretty easy to use. Its launches fast.

Cons

I couldn't find the record option on the extension

Hi Esmerelda, thank you for leaving a review! We're glad you find Kixie helpful and easy to use. For info on call recordings, please see the article linked below, or reach out to our support team via chat or at support@kixie.com. Thanks! https://support.kixie.com/hc/en-us/articles/360009448814-How-Do-I-Control-Settings-for-Call-Recordings-