Knovio Pro Reviews

Knovio Pro

Instant multimedia content through online presentations

Knovio Pro

Review Summary

4.6

Dramatic Improvement in Multimedia Content Production Time

As someone who develops leadership development and training materials for one of the largest HR services companies in the world, I was looking for a tool that my organization could use to develop crisp, compelling presentation-based content for our Learning Management System, as well as to distribute as "multimedia learning notes" for my leadership courses. Knovio has more than filled the bill. It's...

Pros

-- The mobile version for the iPad is outstanding, and they've announced an iPhone version too. -- The system check, which audits your computer and connection to make sure it's set up for multimedia recording, is clever. -- The ability to go back and correct mistakes in the presentation is really important. This was not in the original version, and makes a big difference. -- I like that you can choose whether and when to appear on camera or not. Sometimes, you want just to use the microphone, and not the camera. -- The video export makes using Knovio content much more flexible.

Cons

-- No Android version yet. -- I'd like to see more collaborative features, such as support for multiple contributors and team comments and feedback.

Knovio Pro, a user-friendly application for online presentations

As a Competitive Exam trainer in Spain for English Language teachers at Secondary State schools I have been using Knovio mainly to promote my B-learning course POPPIES and for the course presentations which are now an essential part of it. I was looking for an easy-to-use, non expensive tool when the director of the B-learning Course I was then finishing back in October 2014 suggested Knovio: It...

Pros

Very easy to use, slides or .jpg files are easily uploaded, you can re-record each slide as many times as you need . One of the features in Knovio Pro I particularly like is that your viewers can post you questions, a tool which, I think, is going to be of great help for me. The customer support is prompt and really good, although I must say that I have hardly needed it, so easy and intuitive it is Knovio Pro (as is Knovio, the free application). You can now download your presentations as mp4 for YouTube, Vimeo, etc. although I must say I have only downloaded a couple to my computer so far. ...I really love Knovio and Knovio Pro!

Cons

Very little, and I know they are working on it so, very soon, I may find that this is possible. I'd like to be able to use .pdf and not having to convert the file to .jpg. Also, I'd like the application to have a pointer to allow me to mark where I am in the presentation, particularly if I am using a pdf converted to a jpg file.

No sooner said than done! PDF support is now part of Knovio, as the result of an update that just went out yesterday.

Getting Started

Knovio has a lot of potential if you spend the time crafting your presentations and content. There are a lot of useful capabilities this platform has to offer.

Pros

Expanding your reach, not only in training, but content in general. Great tools for enhancing learning and material communication. Limitless potential for broadcasting any message, class, product, or idea.

Cons

User Interface could use some streamlining. There are quite a few extra tabs and options that could be completely cut without sacrificing capability. Additionally, for longer presentations, there could be a more user friendly option for synchronizing slides. The current method is much better suited for short video presentations (3-10 minutes).

Allows more dynamic and attractive presentations

Fill my presentations with dynamism what gratifies me as a filmmaker and invites you to explore the application in depth

Pros

It gives a different character to power point presentations nourishing them with color, sounds and movement, which makes it easier to catch the attention of the viewer.

Cons

The kinetics that the added videos add to the PowerPoint presentation make it slower and sometimes it is not possible to advance the films and videos to the weight content of the contents.

Easy to use and deliver lecture style presentations

Pros

Knovio makes it easy to sync up video and PowerPoint presentations and displays it well for the viewer. It's nice that it works on mobile, has ability to deliver in formats for tracking in an LMS, and it's nice that all the video streaming is handled in the cloud. We actually don't use it anymore as we have a need for a different delivery format, but it was great working with the customer service team and they were super helpful getting some files from their platform that we "lost", even after we discontinued use of their service.

Cons

One of the primary reasons we needed to migrate platforms is that all content is housed in their cloud service which requires a continued relationship. This is perfectly fine as it's one of the cons noted for the software, but it evolved to become not the best situation for my company.

Knovio makes my life easier

I use Knovio web and Knovio mobile to activate and provide my partners with sales ready presentations. It greatly simplifies things for me as partners and my WW partner sales team can easily reference the presentations any time regardless of where they are in the world or the time of day/night. Knovio also lets me know who is and is not paying attention to our content.

Pros

Open it and start building your presentations. Seriously, it's that simple. The responsive design templates. This is great because I publish the presentation once and it's available for viewers regardless of how they are opening the presentation (e.g. desktop, mobile, tablet). I don't need to be a landing page expert or a web developer. Tracking! This is so important for me to manage the "silence" in my pipeline. I know if, when, and by whom the presentations are consumed. And I know what content they care about and just as important, the content they skipped over.

Cons

Nothing at this time

Knovio has tremendously helped me deliver better content

I'm a shy person, so I'm always looking for new ways to deliver business presentations more effectively. Knovio helped me bring my presentations to the next level and be more impactful to the people who I send it to.

Pros

My presentations are now more engaging and people actually spend the time to listen to what I have to say. It's so easy to use and reuse to deliver a custom presentation.

Cons

I haven't found any problems with Knovio. It's extremely easy to use over and over.

Everything You Need to Create a Multimedia Presentation!

I was a Knovio user when it was in beta years ago. I am so impressed with the enhancements to Knovio and what it now has to offer. With Knovio Pro, I am able to create a multimedia presentation using my mobile device, add chapters, footnotes, attachments, and use templates. All this and my favorite feature is the System Check that steps the user through the technology setup and includes a webcam recording test. I must also mention the "Learn Knovio" site that provides documentation and how-to videos making it easy for users to learn how to use features and create a professional looking multimedia presentation.

Pros

No Data

Cons

No Data

My students love this app!

My students use this app to make dynamic presentations for projects. It's very easy to use!

Pros

No Data

Cons

No Data

Pros

No Data

Cons

No Data

Pros

No Data

Cons

No Data